Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-07 22:28 | Report Abuse

I read an article talking about so many property counters which are undervalued and it is anticipated that property development and the share price of property counters may start to take off again after the general election. If that is the case, we should start looking at them now and see which property stock is really undervalued as claimed. Then we can start to nibble on them. As there are so many property counters, each is claimed to be undervalued. There are also many analysts' reports telling us to buy on some potential property counters. So where do we begin? So care to share with us which property counter is undervalued and why do you think so? I will start with one, Plenitude as below:

7 people like this.

345 comment(s). Last comment by David Ng 2014-04-20 08:51

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-08 13:04 | Report Abuse

alexlulu, is it fair to a machine gun and shoot everybody, that all stocks in Bursa will bring you to Holland? KLSE returns 10-12% per year since it began to have the stock market records in 1970. This is the same return of all the matured markets in the world. This is no BS as I personally have done statistical analysis on them. So provided you have chosen the right company to invest, you should obtain that kind of return. Public Bank, Maybank, Nestles, GAB, BAT, etc. How else you can get that return besides looking at the business of a company? Listen to all those rumours from the market? From Tan Sri2, Datok2? Or just use a dart?

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 13:06 | Report Abuse

dont want to talk abt historical data with u, waste of time, do u know how much BURSUK has changed? hallo wake up buddy.

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 13:08 | Report Abuse

mkt is a forward looking mechanism. mkt keep discounting the future potential of a company. in a given country. i believe u knw that too. its all future, not looking at historical. heard abt LTCM? nobel price winner run the fund with all historical evidence to support their methods.
what happened u tell me.

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-08 13:09 | Report Abuse

I like to read Mr Chong's analysis & i personally feel that he is one of the greatest FA guys who r willing to share.. No matter how he analyses, dont criticise but post our constructive comments & our own judgement. This is the sharing way that we both can make money through this forum.. Well Done Mr Chongh

Mr Dali is my No 1 that i like to read most. Attached herewith his write-up on value trap for sharing. http://malaysiafinance.blogspot.com/2013/01/value-traps-nta-plays.html

nightmare

83 posts

Posted by nightmare > 2013-02-08 13:09 | Report Abuse

the news was leaked by datinwong but no one took it seriously then.

by the way, it is a genuine privatization i guess, that why no news is being leaked out to the press, else how can the Tan Sri privatized by accumulating from public below RM1.50

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 13:10 | Report Abuse

kcchong, did i not predicted the bottom of BAT at 53 during the past month a day before it strong rebound to 63. all within 1 month on a super heavyweight bluechip, where were u? on your FA?

nightmare

83 posts

Posted by nightmare > 2013-02-08 13:13 | Report Abuse

got to log off, else gonna stuck in jamn. happy CNY folks! don't delete the posts please ! coming back to read after CNY

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 13:13 | Report Abuse

nite, so u knw datinwong experience and connection la...

nightmare

83 posts

Posted by nightmare > 2013-02-08 13:17 | Report Abuse

i didn't know, but from observation, she seems to be in this stock trading field & connected to the event. it is a guess :)

gotta go, else i'll be late. hey, third time i'm wishing happy CNY, don't post anymore until i log off.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-08 13:19 | Report Abuse

alexlulu, so you are a great forecaster and stock price predictor. Can't challenge you. I rest my case.

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 13:23 | Report Abuse

kcchong, one more before u go.

Stock: [THHEAVY]: TH HEAVY ENGINEERING BERHAD

Nov 16, 2012 06:02 PM | Report Abuse

announcement to my fans, if theres any.

bursa holland liao. whether the index holding or not, most stocks r searching for bottoms. it may take 3 months or more to recover.... sell n keep cash while u still can.

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 13:28 | Report Abuse

first person in the bolehland to predict JCY would melt below 1.00 when it was 1.60 when everyone is shouting 2.10.

Stock: [JCY]: JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

Aug 2, 2012 10:51 PM | Report Abuse

i predict, i predict only, JCY below 1.00 within next 4 months

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-08 13:30 | Report Abuse

The greatest share price predictor! Hurray!

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 13:32 | Report Abuse

they say they want constructive criticism. when facts are laid out. @#$%^*%$#. hahaha.

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 13:33 |

Post removed.Why?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-08 13:35 | Report Abuse

alexlulu, you are the sifu. I think i know who you are.

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 13:38 | Report Abuse

u know me? dont make me laugh la. i already laughing nonstop whole morning tears also out. i need to rest for cny celebration.
get lost fake sifu.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-08 14:38 | Report Abuse

Posted by tptan45 > Feb 8, 2013 10:14 AM | Report Abuse
As an investor, I would like to invest in a company that is growing, year after year, quarter after quarter. I think only Hua yang fits that criteria here.
My emphasis has always been on growth, with manageable debts of course.

tptan45 (also necro and razmry), can't disagree with you. Just look at its performance, fantastic to say the least. Besides at RM1.59, it is dirt cheap. Its balance sheet is not as good as Plenitude, but there is no issue at all with a little debt to boost up its ROE, twice better than Plenitude. No free cash flows yet. Need invest in more land for development. FCF will come soon. It is the growth story which attracts. Will buy some

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-02-08 14:40 | Report Abuse

kcchong, reminds me of Daiman, eventually taken private by PNB or the likes

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-08 14:42 | Report Abuse

tonylim, just reminded me that there is no business for Plenitude to remain listed in Bursa.

Posted by WilliamWang > 2013-02-08 14:43 | Report Abuse

many sucker listen to sucker sifu ... i laughing .... wahahaha. man have ur own strategies dont jz follow the sucker sifu .

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-02-08 14:48 | Report Abuse

kcchong, yes sir, but I am bloody excited over the few pieces of undeveloped land in tebrau city, if they are are still holding you may wish to add another 30% in value.

Prices of property in JB has been robust last 9-12 months because of over crowding in Spore and Spore retirees buying retirement homes or switching their homes to JB.

Posted by WilliamWang > 2013-02-08 14:51 | Report Abuse

another sucker. do u know many speculator buying bulk from developer n keep the property empty ..jz to push up the price. hope u get burn

Melvin G

601 posts

Posted by Melvin G > 2013-02-08 14:54 | Report Abuse

Who trying to be sifu here ? Kcchong? come one he was just sharing! Oh my my you guys, english failed hard. See this william also 1 of the same person, playing multiple account spamming. Log in log out using different user name, not tired ?

Posted by WilliamWang > 2013-02-08 14:55 | Report Abuse

10%-15% is wealthy ... another 85%-90% of people income below 4k per month . do u think there many buyer afford to buy the 500k property in jb ? i really hope property get burst n those speculator get burn.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-02-08 14:56 | Report Abuse

F.O. william, you got nothing to do this festival?
Dont teach a duck how to swim.

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 14:57 | Report Abuse

sick place...

Melvin G

601 posts

Posted by Melvin G > 2013-02-08 14:58 | Report Abuse

Why are you so frenzy about other's sharing ?

Posted by WilliamWang > 2013-02-08 15:00 | Report Abuse

better malaysia property speculators get burn jz like 2008 u.s property so all toxic investment is clean up.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-02-08 15:04 | Report Abuse

opposite view also sharing, problem with tau-fu is that their possible intention is actually promoting the counter (they probably hold it), which in many cases lead ppl to holland.

try post a slight different view u see the effect. afterall, all these TA/FA thing, it's all over the internet and book store, copied somewhere and make story.

senior... sifu... ? sefatt + tau-fu ada lah.

Posted by WilliamWang > 2013-02-08 15:08 | Report Abuse

all sifu ask people buy property stock ... i laughing . now mostly property stock are going downtrend.

for tomylim .. i dont know who afford to buy 500k property with 5k below income. but if u so confident keep buying n hold to the property . i hope property will burst so thos 85% earning 5K below afford to buy a home.

house is a basic necessities but so many moron speculator n developer making its become money generating machines.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-02-08 15:19 | Report Abuse

William if you have not sold or bought any property in the past one year you are not qualified to talk about affordability and property bubble.

All I am talking here is a company name plenitude.

Dont ever call anybody a sucker. Call him in person, dont use internet to call names. Very low.

Posted by WilliamWang > 2013-02-08 15:24 |

Post removed.Why?

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-02-08 15:28 | Report Abuse

am i talking to a moron?
i rest my case.
last post here.

Posted by WilliamWang > 2013-02-08 15:36 |

Post removed.Why?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-08 15:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Feb 8, 2013 03:04 PM | Report Abuse
opposite view also sharing, problem with tau-fu is that their possible intention is actually promoting the counter (they probably hold it), which in many cases lead ppl to holland.
try post a slight different view u see the effect. afterall, all these TA/FA thing, it's all over the internet and book store, copied somewhere and make story.
senior... sifu... ? sefatt + tau-fu ada lah.

I would like to have a survey here. Please respond truthfully.
1)Do you think I am promoting the stock of Plenitude here?
2)What is "the effect" I have when people posted opposite view here? Do I fight with him furiously, or am I sound thankful to him?
3)Do you think I will lead people to Holland with my posting on Plenitude, or any other stocks I have done? Forget about call warrants ok. I have properly qualified this before.
3) Do you find FA/TA on Plenitude all over the internet or books?
4) Do you find kcchong copied any, any at about Plenitude, or any other stock I have written, from any place, any place at all?
4) Ha kcchong ever claim he is sifu, he is good in his share analysis, anything at all?
5) Haas kcchong ever ridicule others as sifatt, tau-fu etc, such demeaning and inappropriate terms for a civilized person?
6)Have kcchong wildly accused people of bullshitting, copying, or other unprofessional behaviours, without substantiations, and has nothing, absolutely nothing to share at all?

Posted by WilliamWang > 2013-02-08 15:40 |

Post removed.Why?

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-02-08 15:42 | Report Abuse

A resounding NO for 1-6.
Thanks for sharing.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-02-08 15:45 | Report Abuse

kcchong I urge you not to waste your time in unproductive engagements.
Have a good day, wherever you are.

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-08 15:48 | Report Abuse

Hi kcchongnz,, i can understand how u feel but pls forget those who have tried to demean u .. At least u have few readers who like your posting & i m one of them.. Keep up your good analysis & dont let other who try to spoil your cny mood. Some ppl talk bad about BN & some dont. Some like PR but other dont.. We are living in such a world that there are billions of different with good, bad, polite, low grade cultures people ... I m not defending u neither those who demean u bcos i physically dont know who u all are.. I only want to express my own thoughts & try to see if i can earn a ferrari in this forum. But i like to read your postings.. Cheers

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-02-08 15:50 | Report Abuse

i have always appreciated kcchongnz's contribution. i dont have as much patience as him to give so much details in calculation as what he does!

for his questions 1-6, all NO! :)

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 15:53 | Report Abuse

kcchong. pls look for your mummy.... hahahaha.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-08 16:01 | Report Abuse

tonylim, that is precisely I want to find out, am i wasting my time? If there are more of this alexlulu ah, william wang, ifax ah, etc ah, don't you think I am wasting my time and at the same time get frustrated? On the other hand, if there are more of tptan, Melvin, desmond etc who would like to share investment stuff, not necessary we agree with each other, that will keep me carry on writing. I like expressing too, hehehe.

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 16:04 | Report Abuse

oldman, u ask for constructive criticism and i answer u but u cannot accept and turn into a kid.
walao. u lost all my respect la.
wasting my time reading your nonsense.

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 16:04 | Report Abuse

u want to be a sifu, i call u sifu la, pls dont talk like a kid here asking for sympathy. tns.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-02-08 16:08 | Report Abuse

kcchong, bear in mind they are not your materials in many ways, first that come to mind is their IQ and poor upbringing.
Remember the batch of kiddos that throw shits over i3?

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-08 16:08 | Report Abuse

hehehe. good one.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-02-08 16:17 | Report Abuse

kcchong, how they do anything is how they do everything.
How to give you constructive criticisms, my friend.

Saying suckers, property bubbles, burn, high property prices is constructive?

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-02-08 16:19 | Report Abuse

high property price a FACT, talking about high iq .... sigh

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-02-08 16:20 | Report Abuse

They are actually unconsciously complaining about the life around them using i3 to mock fellow forumers of their miseries.

They cant even handle that part well, how to be constructive?

Dont you think so? kcchong

Post a Comment
Market Buzz