Posted by bsngpg > 2013-09-08 16:10 | Report Abuse

Hi my dear friends: Last night I watched a wonderful and inspiring Chinese Movie, 中国合伙人. I would like to recommend you to have a watch. Few comments after watching : i) I generally do not see the same persistent and strong desire to success among Malaysian. ii) I saw an effective way to success in corporate world is thru a very focus on issue and strong and forceful execution but less humanity which I see as a common weakness of Malaysian. iii) I saw one step at one time and very hardworking can bring you to success too but I personally opine that the above less humanity way is more effective in the current corporate world. iv) I were amazed on how Chinese in mainland eager to learn English and western civilization. I generally do not see the same atmosphere among Malaysian. v) I were amazed how hard working they are. Not only in movie, my actual interaction with Chinese in mainland had shown me the same trend. The knowhow level of Chinese are much higher than us at the same level. Example the technical knowhow of a mechanical engineer graduated from China is much much better than those graduated from Malaysia. We are behind them for many years and will never catch up with the current system and atmosphere. vi) Generally I do not see the same confident level among Malaysian. Not only from the movie, it is also from my real experience dealing with Chinese from mainland. Many more can be inspired from the movie, please have a watch at your leisure time. Thks

2 people like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by max8 2013-09-08 18:46

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-09-08 18:46 | Report Abuse

Agreed. The mainland Chinese are even "feared" by Taiwanese n Hong Kong Chinese in terms of their striving eagerness and passion, besides their strong technical know-how. Definitely their mastery of Mandarin are much enriched and sophisticated in context. This contributes too towards their depth and width of knowledge acquired. You may visit the TianYa BBS(天涯社区/论坛)where many intelligent minds are posting their great stories (fictional or non) which could open up our eyes to see how hard yet strong these "ordinary" folks strive to survive and prosper.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz