Posted by pdtan > 2015-02-11 20:13 | Report Abuse

For ikan bilis to learn, comment or share.... Remember always 1. Eyes open, Be safe, keep calm, No fear 2. Loose less ,Win more. 3. Always helpful,always contribute,always share,

8 people like this.

1,375 comment(s). Last comment by AyamTua 2015-11-07 16:40

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-19 09:35 | Report Abuse

erm... don say tips la... actually till now i havent entered any mid term thing... still cannot throw the bad habit of thinking earn fast money... i am looking at krono and nova now... nova has been this level for few days and i think its about time for rewards... don take my words ya... but thats wat i am looking right now... i hope i am right... if krono maintain trading at 215 - 220 today then i will enter... i will just aim for 235-240... for nova i am still hesitating.. bcos slow stoc has been bottom zone for the past 3-4 weeks... where its not normal to me.. may be i stil lack of experience la..

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-19 20:05 | Report Abuse

that's normal bro...I guess need more experience...atleast for me...to counter those feelings of fast money method...haha...usually end up with losses or fast jackpot...had a look with krono and nova..but still abit skeptical..due to the p/e...nowadays I don't go for high p/e d...like not feeling confident...but that is me la...btw had a look at esceram bro...u might be interested...I haven't enter but planning to...usually if it comes to .265...surely will rebound few cents...can gain few hundred for duit kopi..

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-23 17:33 | Report Abuse

hahaha.. actually i was expecting myself to do some med term instead but tak jadi.. i think i still cannot hold the discipline to peep at the market and gamble it out... no good no good... must change that bad habit....

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-23 21:16 | Report Abuse

haha....me too...but now watching certain stocks ony...seeing their behavior...westports...looks volatile and tempting at the same time...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-24 08:51 | Report Abuse

erm rockman, i got 1 observation on westport, dunno valid o not...

if u look at the daily chart, then u turn on the bollinger band, u will see that everytime the chart hits the upper band, it will come down... but then when it hits the 50EMA, it will go up again.. quite fun ya... may be that can help u to determine its trend and what kinda TP u like to have.. FA side i do not have info...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-24 08:53 | Report Abuse

and i think our good teacher ifca now is purely moved by the momentum of the retail buyers than the sharks.. so geng the sharks.. they can build the momentum at the starting point and just sit back and sit how great the momentum can go.. its like pushing a skateboard.. u hit hit hit with power with start.. once it moves to the direction... u just once a while hit a bit hit a bit... very unique... i do learn a lot from ifca these 2 weeks..

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-24 19:28 | Report Abuse

well about Westport..it is overall in uptrend..somemore like you said..based on my watching for the past months...if it comes to 4.0-4.10...will do a nice rebound..you can try see the past graphs...and mostly they will announce dividend like last year..can start collect now in anticipating dividend....after announce..can uptrend more...but these all are my prediction optimistically...just based on my view of the price fluctuations for some time...i even dono how to se the 50EMA...can advise me r??my tp 4.6...if can bait at 4.0....incase if they announce dividend before reaching 4.6...and it is in uptrend...i will just keep it until dividend...watch show...haha...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-25 08:08 | Report Abuse

yes.. i think good to invest for med term la.. can easily give 10-15% with closed eyes IF entered the correct price... hahaha..

ok.. if u using any stock trading software u sure will know how to do it.. im not using any trading software but i am using the trading platform to view the graph.. mine is "aff*n"... so if i want to look at their chart i normally just right click and look at analysis chart.. .from there u can select a lot of features u want to see including bollinger bands, RSI, EMA (moving average exponential), MA, WMA (moving average weighted).. then mine can click onto that features i select to turned on to different MA interval...

wat trading platform u are using? if not i think there is a freeware call chartnexus that my fren said quite user frenly also.. may be u can try la but i never tried before.. but i bliv most of the trading platform provide u the analysis chart thing....

let me know wat kinda info u need.. wat ever i know i try to help lo.. u know la.. we both also newbie ma hahahaha

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-03 10:36 | Report Abuse

Hey bro...sorry yeaa..have been kinda busy...ya..I did had a look at the chart features you told..but I'm still kinda noob when analyzing and judging it..haha...surely..I need any info I ask u..

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-06 08:53 | Report Abuse

no proob rockman.. i also sometimes busy sometimes free.. hahaa..

if u wanna learn those features.. last time bro hokwee also share some link.. i think if i wanna search urself in youtube it is also very comprehensive.. most of them i learn from you tube also la...

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-06 18:15 | Report Abuse

Sure bro, will take a look, its been some time since I do some studies regarding analysis, kinda occupied with uni life..have to focus on my course studies so having difficulty in focusing with both field...haha...i wish i had unlimited time...keep me updated bro...im always viewing...hehe...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-07 07:59 | Report Abuse

rockman, studies comes first ok? no matter how please keep your study as main activities and don get distracted... i myself have this weakness too.. easily distracted...

now for me keep on attacking put and call warrant only ahahaa... earn and burn a bit... so made up like no earn no loss... sad man... bilis2 like me if earn earn a little... lose lose a lot.. hahaha

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-08 17:31 | Report Abuse

ok ok..

yeah put warrant and call warrant is like predicting the KLCI up or down, indirect manners... not bad me today.. i made 1 round on put warrant early morning.. then switch to call warrant and made another round... 1 cent untung each.. hehehe..

westport i also got follow.. but the prob is he is 1 of the KLCI stocks.. now CI stocks become very skeptical where anytime anywhere will be goreng to push up or down the CI.. so have to decide very carefully the entry point..

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-09 00:24 | Report Abuse

Shit..I wrong deleted my comment...good that u r earning there bro...I entered at 4.05 eestports today.....falling knife...can't escape...but I have big hope with this one bro....holding for mid term this time...I will just keep it...let the share grow..cos like I said...short term not possible d....very packed schedule...haha...

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-09 00:26 | Report Abuse

Hoping for a rebound bro..Cl is so bearish....

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-09 08:44 | Report Abuse

no worry rockman... i think TA wise as long as the bollinger band not keep on widening, i think the rebound is almost the corner... slow stoch is at oversold for 2weeks sia... cannot be so over la... i would say may be set a cut loss around 3.85 ya... hehee

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-09 19:37 | Report Abuse

Sure bro, thanks for the tips yeaa...:-)..I see how in this 1-2 months, I bought like half of my modal, now still have some to divest in diff stock if possible, what do you think about malakoff? Looks epic for me in mid term, epf holding big chunk of shares, looks attractive, hehe

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-09 22:47 | Report Abuse

if u ask me... malakoff is a no no.. altho the riding can be very attractive.. but to me its like a "public funding" organizations... don step ur foot into it lo... but thats wat i know only.. may be u got other info?

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-10 12:36 | Report Abuse

Yes r...actually what do you mean by public funding?...u mean..it is more prone to be affected by marking sentiment?and maybe it's due to the epf holding large amount of shares in it...I no info actually...just normal assumption judging from the fact that it is one of the biggest IPP in mlaysia apart from tenaga..looks sustainable income is there, and ofc growth..

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-10 15:17 | Report Abuse

"public funding" means... korek wang from ur pocket...

by the way.. congratz ur westport... today up up up liao...hehehe

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-10 16:40 | Report Abuse

Mmmh...so that's what u meant...yeaa..naik nicely...hand itchy to sell...just trying to overcome the temptation..haha...u know la...I student somemore..few hundred is high d for me...haha

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-10 16:41 | Report Abuse

Apart from malakoff..I no idea so far...will survey more..see how...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-13 17:38 | Report Abuse

hrm.. may be u should look at a few profile like for constructions, i am looking at tambun indah, tiger, jag, for agri, im looking at TDM, rubber/gloves, hartalega, topglove, carepls, if 1mdb issues can resolve, probably myeg also not bad, malakoff is a long run, i guess it will be good if we can spot the good entry point, affin hwang is keep promoting this malakoff thing as i do not have much info on it, just know it unofficially links to "johorian boss".. dunno true o not.. but need to be very very careful la.. can set some safety measure if wanna play geh...

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-15 17:00 | Report Abuse

sure bro, the rubber ones looks attractive for sure...but I afraid too late to enter, and I have to start watching some of them and analyze first, kossan is in my watchlist...uptrend like no end...Malakoff attracted me due to its stable income..somemore energy company...haha...johorian bos??link to istana? and bro...I sold my westports just now...4.43..cant resist the temptation...can gain some hundreds..cukup for this month...

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-15 17:01 | Report Abuse

sometimes..i afraid I will make wrong decision by waiting..so I sell it earlier than planned..

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-16 08:23 | Report Abuse

congratulations on ur westports! whether its RM5 or RM50000, its still a profit...

just don be afraid of waiting, most importantly don buy wrong... if missed, u r just earning lesser, not losing money... must not repeat the lesson of mine on vsolar ya... that wan serious pain....

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-16 11:04 | Report Abuse

Thanks bro, still thinking about going for 2nd round..haha..lets see if it drops again...

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-16 12:55 | Report Abuse

Have a nice weekend fardar bro..enjoy the time with family k...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-16 13:31 | Report Abuse

yup u too... happy holiday and stay safe during travel ya... see ya next week

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-29 17:41 | Report Abuse

rockman, how r u? did u manage to get another round of westports?

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-08-26 01:55 | Report Abuse

Hey bro...sorry yeaa..been busy bro...market been crazy...westports entered at 4.05 a month ago..still keeping..I been inactive..sorry2

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-08-26 01:55 | Report Abuse

Will update once I sold..hehe..

Bilis Bilis

2,160 posts

Posted by Bilis Bilis > 2015-08-28 01:49 | Report Abuse

KLCI will be heading up 20 points 1601+20 = 1621 a preMerdeka Friday. bull show!

And if there is an attempt to deeper bullish celebration to drive off the sueh atmosphere ,next target -- another surprising high 1644!!!!

IFCAM if it cannot hit 0.66 & above--bleak future awaits.
Sumatec & WB
KNM 0.40 2wks? (then this counter still alive)
KLCI-Cs

senasena

83 posts

Posted by senasena > 2015-08-28 01:55 | Report Abuse

Bilisbilis, great to see u again, we will survive no matter what!!! Haa

Bilis Bilis

2,160 posts

Posted by Bilis Bilis > 2015-08-28 01:59 | Report Abuse

Posted by Pi Di Tan > Aug 27, 2015 08:53 AM | Report Abuse X

Posted by PureBULL . > Aug 24, 2015 10:56 AM | Report Abuse

Everything is pointing to bleak future in stocks.

---------------------------------------------------

Well aware that our stocks (as per KLCI) has been bearish since early May when the MA200 was crossed (1820) and that majority local banks forex-traders has been herding its "high-end customers" all over major cities in Malaysia into relentless shortings of RM from 3.60--3.80--4.20 and now aiming for 4.50--4.70--5.00.......taking full advantage of uncertainties that seems endless--

I am however,taking a contrarian view Now and has been doing fresh rounds of buyings since 24August-yesterday on my favourite stocks...and expecting the KLCI index to continue on its upward surge for another 8-10 days to cross MA20 (1638) thereby closing the first gap (1629-1635) on its path to 1670 for a gain of 150-170 points gain.
That would be the 1st leg/wave of KLCI up-phase by the time the above is accomplished 2nd week Sept15....by then all the bears prior to Aug25 would have been dead and all the syndicates would be back pushing the speculative high beta counters.....

On SSEC/China crash and its failures to prop up the falls with multitude of measures -- i would not parrot the "blame-China" or bellittling-China games as spreaded by those talking-heads & anchors on CNBC/Bloomberg. 2 weeks down the road the SSEC shall reverse to shut the mouths of these ill-intentioned anti-China propagandists...which they have accustomed to during this last 20 years of China double-digits growth ...........

---------------------------------------------------------

"..............2 weeks down the road the SSEC shall reverse to shut the mouths of these ill-intentioned anti-China propagandists............"

Today's China performance squarely "shutted" the mouths of ALL the habitually nasty white CNBC/BB anchors on Astro (many of Chinese origin -HK/Spore based )--

China A50 Futures 9,595.00 +910.00 +10.48%
Shanghai 3,085.42 +158.13 +5.40%

Bilis Bilis

2,160 posts

Posted by Bilis Bilis > 2015-08-28 02:05 | Report Abuse

senasena: so long,what are you on?

sumatec may have a big move tomorrow...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-09-07 11:05 | Report Abuse

dear bilis2...

great to have u back here... how are u doing? i know u've been doing great on trading, more concern on your well being ya.... cont to update us we wanna fight along also.

dear rockman..

i think u missed some opportunity with west port...i've been looking at it since u mentioned and it was at 3.8XX and 4.3XX.... but i think its still a long haul for west port... just be more careful la.. as it is still a CI linked stock i am very peculiar on how it will be supporting / reacting against the political sentiments nowadays... take care ya!

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-09-12 00:45 | Report Abuse

Hey...ya I did miss some of it bro...didn't sell at 4.4 again...just disposed it today at 4.2...looking forward for 3.9 again to enter...ya bro..it's kinda volatile..I'm just queing at low price for now...don't want to bet..take care...surely will keep on updating

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-09-14 10:45 | Report Abuse

congratz with ur earning rockman.. looks to me 3.98 area should be the support.. unless there is sthg really hanky panky happens.. but likelihood the supporting point is there and it should be another opportunity to get 1 more round of pocket money at that region... look c look c ya...

Bilis Bilis

2,160 posts

Posted by Bilis Bilis > 2015-09-19 23:44 | Report Abuse

On Sumatec : (repost/share)

Sumatec Sat 19 September 2015 Thanks for the charts. Yes I have been watching n trailing this sumatec for months now, that's why you would remember my negative posts in sumatec forum calling this counter PariahSuma and thus upsetting the dreamxxx @sumapariah for the few mths of comatos to come & the sudden wake up to plunge to 0.10 and the subsequent recovery uptill now.....

So you r right,,,u should expect a sudden jump to near 0.20 soon retrace/sideway T+4 and next jump to near 0.30 and another TWO T+4 to aim for the 0.40--whence you should get out--around Mid October......

Good luck.

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2015-09-20 00:26 | Report Abuse

Bilis Bilis, check those charts I send.

Bilis Bilis

2,160 posts

Posted by Bilis Bilis > 2015-11-04 13:32 | Report Abuse

IFCAM

" Sporean Goreng Cook/Crook" is doing his masterbation (mechanical hand movements) on IFCAM's price since yesterday 16.00pm (0.875) to this 12.30 (0.91) now........

This price behaviour is so manipulated it is unnatural,unreal and almost near fraud......

You must refer/study 30min/daily charts to understand this phenominon....

IF after 3-4pm there is a sudden ejeculation (shooting of stinking liquid) of 4cents (0.90- to 0.94)--you know the above is an apt description of his dispicable goreng behaviour........then follow with another (2nd) ejeculation of 4 cents (0.94 to 0.98) 4-5pm

IF 3-4-5pm there is no ejeculation--then you should agree that this SporeCrook is not human, he is a robot with no liquid...he can keep on mechanically moving without a natural HUMAN reaction.....if you understand WHAT share-price-movement is and HOW it should behave AS A NORMAL SHARE....
04/11/2015 12:46

Bilis Bilis

2,160 posts

Posted by Bilis Bilis > 2015-11-04 13:34 | Report Abuse

Oct 30, 2015 12:13 AM | Report Abuse

Connie/Duit/2bits :

I just called up the "Chief EPF Chart Man" and complained that their chart-manipulation got "no common sense" and asked them "show some common sense" starting tomorrow......

I insist they stick close to this :

KLCI 30/10/2015 Fri Open 1666 High 1677 Low 1658 Close 1677

up 10-11 points....

Does this tally with or kacau your wave form/count????

Bilis Bilis

2,160 posts

Posted by Bilis Bilis > 2015-11-04 14:41 | Report Abuse

CHRISSYCONN
Nov 4, 2015 12:35 AM | Report Abuse

Hang on!!! I oso get the bottom (so far) 1658 and jump/close 1677 right

FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI (^KLSE) -Kuala Lumpur  Watchlist
1,677.56 Up 13.49(0.81%)

--------------------------------------------

Connie/Duit/2bits :

I just called up the "Chief EPF Chart Man" and complained that their chart-manipulation got "no common sense" and asked them "show some common sense" starting tomorrow......

I insist they stick close to this :

KLCI 30/10/2015 Fri Open 1666 High 1677 Low 1658 Close 1677

up 10-11 points....

Posted by connie > Oct 30, 2015 07:18 AM | Report Abuse
good morning duit ... of course, all other counters also will perform what they want (ie not just CI) ... trading is all about probabilities and not certainties !!!

Posted by duitKWSPkita > Oct 30, 2015 12:18 AM | Report Abuse
hahahahaha
Bilis Bilis.................U all can propose wat U want but I think they will perform wat they want......................

Bilis Bilis

2,160 posts

Posted by Bilis Bilis > 2015-11-05 23:30 | Report Abuse

On tape reading the old fashion way.

Posted by Bilis Bilis > Nov 5, 2015 06:46 PM | Report Abuse X

Wah,this Connie's forum is so congested i missed out so many posts......

@2-bits---not principally by wave, basically tape readings ,price and volume movements.

Tell you how i started out : in the early years i used those discarded/long/thick-covered chinaman-account-books, copied down (thereby tracking) all the interesting counters/indeces daily's Open High Low Close Volume --almost the manual-way of todays chartings & technical indicators -- (but some how it is slightly different -- a foreign fund manager gifted me the Livermore book, and in there stated some gurus insisted of NOT use charts + technicals+indicators, just PURE prices and volumes)

What my primitive & outdated ways actually help me a lots in reading from the board,especially those "goreng" counters and the ways that syndicate manipulates ...all those who have asked the same questions almost dont believe my answer......since ah more kor is not around in Msia, i just give my "system" a local name i.e. Hakka System...some writings were posted , you can search and read if interested....

Posted by twobits > Nov 5, 2015 04:55 PM | Report Abuse
Bilis: r u a wave kaki?

Bilis Bilis

2,160 posts

Posted by Bilis Bilis > 2015-11-05 23:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by Bilis Bilis > Nov 5, 2015 07:03 PM | Report Abuse X

Hakka System aka Hakka Candlestick way

also Hakka System Vocab

Hakka Fruits Types Goreng......................

Bilis Bilis

2,160 posts

Posted by Bilis Bilis > 2015-11-05 23:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by Bilis Bilis > Nov 5, 2015 07:53 PM | Report Abuse X

Posted by twobits > Nov 5, 2015 07:17 PM | Report Abuse

Bilis: bloody hell...ancient tape reading skills...this u must teach me... i will pay with Dk body!

------------------------

You grab a copy of this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reminiscences-Stock-Operator-Wiley-Trading/dp/1592801943"

Read it 5-10 times, over next 3 months,

whether in bed,toilet,fishing/hunting trip,after each cut-losses/conned counter/margin-calls/market crashes,

After the 3rd readings,
YOU SHALL BE AS GOOD AS, if not better than me, you can expose my poor judgements, mistakes,laoya thinkings............

And poor DK dont have to find out whether he enjoy or suffer thru paying..

I can assure you reading it is better more rewarding n satisfying than Playboy/penthouse/Japanese......

Bilis Bilis

2,160 posts

Posted by Bilis Bilis > 2015-11-05 23:33 | Report Abuse

Posted by Bilis Bilis > Nov 5, 2015 10:49 PM | Report Abuse X

Posted by twobits > Nov 5, 2015 08:24 PM | Report Abuse

BIlis: ................ Will reread again this end of year.

Just a keipoh instructor,,,,, you dont put it to another later time...

You start now

but dont try read the whole book from chapter 1 to end...

you pick up topics to read...

like prying thru secrets/aspects of a great trader/sifu

eg : you start now browsing those chapters covering this 1st topics of tape-readings/figures/price/volume/predicts as in :

".....Livermore’s mastery of the markets from the age of 14. Always good at figures, he learns, early on, that he can predict which way the numbers will go. Starting out with an investment of five dollars, he amasses a fortune by his early twenties and establishes himself as a major player on the Street....."

Next week you go 2nd topic his trading advice/his analysis kungfu

".............its trading advice and keen analyses of market price movements ring as true today as in 1923. "

3rd week : Insights into human & market behaviour....

4th week : you do his philosophy & famous qoutes

All his pearls of wisdom and amusing anecdotes.

Very soon you have criss-cross the book umpteen times, instead of leaving it on book shelf gathering dust....

twobits

3,561 posts

Posted by twobits > 2015-11-07 16:29 | Report Abuse

Bilis: thanks for the advice. Do you have any feature article on your hakka system? Or i need to refer back to your old postings? Thanks

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-11-07 16:40 | Report Abuse

gua ada baca .. :-)

Posted by Bilis Bilis > Nov 5, 2015 11:32 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Bilis Bilis > Nov 5, 2015 07:53 PM | Report Abuse X

Posted by twobits > Nov 5, 2015 07:17 PM | Report Abuse

Bilis: bloody hell...ancient tape reading skills...this u must teach me... i will pay with Dk body!

------------------------

You grab a copy of this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reminiscences-Stock-Operator-Wiley-Trading/dp/1592801943"

Read it 5-10 times, over next 3 months,

whether in bed,toilet,fishing/hunting trip,after each cut-losses/conned counter/margin-calls/market crashes,

After the 3rd readings,
YOU SHALL BE AS GOOD AS, if not better than me, you can expose my poor judgements, mistakes,laoya thinkings............

And poor DK dont have to find out whether he enjoy or suffer thru paying..

I can assure you reading it is better more rewarding n satisfying than Playboy/penthouse/Japanese......

Post a Comment
Market Buzz