Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-10-04 18:41 | Report Abuse

For those who still think that if PAS and UMNO merge and 100% muslims will vote for them must be smoking something! Because it's impossible for all muslim voters to unite unless they fell non muslims are victimizing them! As of now, Pakatan is no difference from UMNO BN! The status quo remain the same! UMNO will have zero advantage with 'tuan melayu' card! PAS also has zero advantage with 'Islam' card! The days of hookwinking muslims with race and religion are over! No many are dumb enought to believe that since Najib and Hadi took them for a ride! In fact Hadi has lost all his credibility! And don't expect non muslims to ever vote for UMNO PAS BN alliance! Khairy was right! Unless UMNO eat humble pie and accept that multiracial is the way to move forward, then Zahid and Hadi will only sink both their party into deep ocean! As for PAS, no urban malays will ever vote for them! Just look at Selangor! PKR almost wipe out all the malay seats! The malay youth are looking for politicians like Azmin Ali or Rafizi! Gone are the days where you sell race and religion and all the dummies will vote for you! The truth is, majority will vote for those who are able to fulfill demands of rakyat! If you think old bait like 'tuan melayu' and 'Islam' will do the trick, then i say you are like riding on camel!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Speedy Boy 2018-10-04 18:56

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-10-23 21:46 | Report Abuse

The new reality is that, multiracial parties are much more acceptable compare to single race parties like UMNO, PPBM, Amanah, PAS, MIC and MCA! However Amanah is just subsidiary of DAP to fight PAS! Once PAS becomes irrelevant, i think DAP and Amanah will merge as one entity! Looking at PKR, it seems as long as the head is malay and welfare of muslims are well taken care of, there's no reason to go back to single race parties! If politicians like those UMNO warlords remain in denial, i don't think UMNO would win a single seat come GE15!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz