Posted by Negan > 2019-05-31 22:45 | Report Abuse

Donald could have use other method to punish Mexico for allowing illegal immigrants crossing their borders! But after Mexico rectify their free trade deal with US, and to suddenly add tariff is a big no no! You can't do that! This broke the rule of any engagement! Donald broke the worst taboo ever! So now Donald has completely lost his credibility as president of US! This is the worst mistep any sitting president can do! Just like how Xi back down from almost completed trade deal! As i see it, no ally will back Donald Trump! They will develop deep mistrust on him due to Mexico tariff! And i don't blame them at all! Donald may not realise this but this latest decision will impact him badly! While Xi was to blame for the failure of China US trade talk, Donald will be blame for backpedalling on Mexico! Democracts will have field time attacking him because of Mexico tariff! And voters may lose confident in Donald going forward! As for China US trade dispute, i don't see any chance of resolution at all! Given Mexico tariff, China will justify not to make deal with Donald no matter how desperate! I mean, who wants to make deal only to be backstab over and over again!

1 person likes this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Junichiro 2019-06-03 09:01

Up_down

4,305 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2019-05-31 22:57 | Report Abuse

It’s very likely Trump would sign the trade deal with China soon as he has to start with presidential election campaigns. Trump is desperate to seal the trade deal as as a proven political achievement to the voters.

Up_down

4,305 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2019-05-31 23:01 | Report Abuse

Trump doesn’t have much spare time to play the game anymore as DJ and economy is showing signs of crashing if the trade deal dragging for too long.

Junichiro

2,052 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2019-06-03 09:01 | Report Abuse

Android will lose its monopoly thanks to Trump. Tech stocks in US all overvalued now.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz