Posted by Bearvsbull laputee > 2020-05-07 12:45 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Bearvsbull laputee 2020-05-07 13:57

Posted by Bearvsbull laputee > 2020-05-07 12:51 | Report Abuse

Yeah, the turd show already began yesterday! Mahathir new favorite blue boy Syed Saddiq warm up the war drum by proclaiming Bersatu youth are with Mahathir! Actually, Syed Saddiq is on the way out because by this June he will be purged from youth wing!
And of course Mukriz kick start by telling Beratu warlords that Bersatu future is with Harapan! Which is true but basically wihout Mohiden, there is no future with Harapan! You see, Mohiden leadership is the crucial ingredient to be part of Harapan! As for Mahathr and Mukriz, they lost public appeal especially among majority malays! In short, Bersatu is useless without Mohiden!
Harapan leaders themselves are divided! The Lims wanted Mahathir to lead! PKR itself is in the mess as Assmin warlords are dominating! Rumour has it, PKR warlords will left and form new party with Assmin before GE15, to capture Selangor! So yeah, if i am Anwar, i would focus on Selangor rather than thinking about PMship!
Anyway, it's a turd show for Mahathir! It's not going to be business as usually for him! Especially now that he completely lost rakyat support! Like from hero to zero to minus! Just like Tony Barambas from that Airasian airline!

Posted by Bearvsbull laputee > 2020-05-07 13:57 | Report Abuse

To be honest, Harapan is breaking apart! You have Mahathir, Anwar and Assmin, a three way fight! Yeah, Assmin cartel will not succeed in PN! And will not be able to make a comeback in Harapan either! And so, the only option is to form a new party to capture Selangor! Like i said, Anwar should forget about becoming PM! He should focus on becoming MB of Selangor first! Because, who knows if Assmin cartel succeed in capturing Selangor! Anything goes in Selangor given how Umno is so hated especially Noh Omar continue to be obssessed with becoming MB of Selangor!
As for Mahathir, he is a loose canon! A damaging impact on Harapan! No matter how you look at it, Mahathir is more of a liability than an asset! Unfortunately, the Lims adamant to stick with Mahathir!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz