Posted by Tobby > 2020-11-14 23:12 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

14 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2020-11-15 18:55

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-11-14 23:23 | Report Abuse

No doubt Donald Trump lost US election! Perhaps he is not that popular as he thought! Perhaps the mainstream media indeed played major role in shaping the minds of americans and the rest of the world!
But let's put that aside! Let's talk about Donald perhaps most greatest achievement during his presidency! No,not the broder wall that could have been completed in another 2 years time! Seems americans do not appreciate it! Or the fact that he brought world peace a chance! Or he was bold enought to teach CCP who's the boss!
No, i am talking about what all humanity is so concern, finding a cure for global pandemic, Covid!
What would perhaps take 4 years maximum has been reduce to only 7 months! Yeah, and nobody seems to appreciate this mind boggling achievement! The sad thing is, the mainstream media only talk about how difficult it is to distribute this vaccine due to it's requirement of super low temperature! Hello! Pfizer has repeatedly said that they already taken care of that part! And it's not expensive! Just put them in dry ice package and it's good for few weeks! Yet the mainstream media remain adamant and ignore what has been constantly repeated by Pfizer, no need to brain about it!
Perhaps the reason nobody appreciate Donald Trump is because of his personality! He is cruel, blunt and merciless! But that's exactly what you need in the world where dictators will laugh at soft leaders! And with Joe Biden as president of US, i am sure China will buy US within short 4 years!
Well, that's how the world works! And that's why history of the dark era keep repeating itself over and over again!

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2020-11-15 00:07 | Report Abuse

Tobby look western moon alway round.
Why China vaccine even cnn dare not mention. No face?
Only China vaccine will save most of ASEAN ppl.
Why China can control so well. ? A lot ppl in China already vaccinated since July.
Tobby story always opposite to reality.

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-11-15 00:15 | Report Abuse

Dude! Covid originated from China! Before Covid there was Sars! Covid won't be the last coming out from China! You don't understand, with total authoritarian system, it would be too late for another pandemic to kick start again!
China got lucky, locked up citizens by force! I mean, would you like been locked up inside your house because your gate is wielded! We don't hear how CCP dealt with Wuhan citizens do you! We can't replicate that here!
Even in Malaysia, we can't curb it! So yeah, i wish i was like you, always thing China is the best and US is the evil nation! I mean, CCP fits you very well!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-11-15 00:19 | Report Abuse

Moral of this story was that, Donald Trump accomplished the impossible! He force US top pharmas to come out with Covid vaccine! And this vaccine was tested by americans themselves!
I mean, would you like to get Russia or China vaccine! Because even Brazil already halt China vaccine testing!
And don't you find it strange that China refuse to vaccinate chinese China citizens! Words in alternative media seems to suggest, malaysians are the best guinea pigs for China vaccine! If 31 million malaysians got killed, who cares! Malaysia will be clean sheet for CCP!

icecool

4,818 posts

Posted by icecool > 2020-11-15 00:57 | Report Abuse

@tobby you are watching a hellywood movie, the election is just a preview, the real movie starts right after the announcement of the official election result, enjoy, remember to preorder your salted caramel popcorn.

Sslee

4,962 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-15 08:16 | Report Abuse

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-indonesia-presiden-idUSKBN27T11H
Exclusive: Indonesia to start mass COVID-19 vaccination this year - President

In an interview with Reuters, President Joko Widodo, commonly known as Jokowi, said plans were already advanced to distribute the vaccine across the entire country.

If approval is granted by the country's food and drug agency, known by its Indonesian acronym BPOM, it will mean Indonesia - with 270 million people, the world's fourth most populous country - will be among the first in the world to roll out a coronavirus vaccine.

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-11-15 13:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by icecool > Nov 15, 2020 12:57 AM | Report Abuse

@tobby you are watching a hellywood movie, the election is just a preview, the real movie starts right after the announcement of the official election result, enjoy, remember to preorder your salted caramel popcorn.

Answer : Yeah, but the real movie definately start after Joe Biden takes over! I mean, President Joe Biden will be acting out his Pre Obama cute and lovely image for sure! You know, all those clips in White House way Joe Biden will dish out funny acts but actually do nothing for USA! Yeah, just like Obama did! In 4 years, there will be no USA that we know of! Even Hollywood movies will be so boring with WOKEness and CCP certified script, i think we all would be looking forward for alternative movies from Nextflix, Amazon, Disney Plus and so on!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-11-15 13:31 | Report Abuse

Trust me, President Joe Biden first order of the day will total lockdwon of USA! Which is the most stupid thing to do given USA already have effective vaccines! I mean, if you are presidentt or PM and you have 2 or more vaccine at your disposal, and you push for lockdown after a year of pandemic, i mean, even a kindergarden teacher would jump off the clift! It's totally act of stupidity! And that's what we going to witness from President Joe Biden!
After that, USA will be on slippy long dive towards depression! There's no V shape or U shape recovery! It's just death for USA!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-11-15 13:34 | Report Abuse

Even if americans vote back Donald Trump come 2024, it will be way too late! The damage that President Joe Biden going to inflict simply cannot be reverse! And by then CCP would be having a ball colonizing the rest of the world! It's dark age for humanity! Why, because as humans, we love idealistic expectations to come true!

icecool

4,818 posts

Posted by icecool > 2020-11-15 14:19 | Report Abuse

@tobby
Answer : Yeah, but the real movie definately start after Joe Biden takes over! I mean, President Joe Biden will be acting out his Pre Obama cute and lovely image for sure! You know, all those clips in White House way Joe Biden will dish out funny acts but actually do nothing for USA! Yeah, just like Obama did! In 4 years, there will be no USA that we know of! Even Hollywood movies will be so boring with WOKEness and CCP certified script, i think we all would be looking forward for alternative movies from Nextflix, Amazon, Disney Plus and so on!
--------------------------------------
They will do what they do best. there will be no alternative movies all will be ccp certified script.

icecool

4,818 posts

Posted by icecool > 2020-11-15 14:44 | Report Abuse

@Tobby Trust me, President Joe Biden first order of the day will total lockdwon of USA! Which is the most stupid thing to do given USA already have effective vaccines! I mean, if you are president or PM and you have 2 or more vaccine at your disposal, and you push for lockdown after a year of pandemic, i mean, even a kindergarten teacher would jump off the cliff! It's totally act of stupidity! And that's what we going to witness from President Joe Biden!
After that, USA will be on slippy long dive towards depression! There's no V shape or U shape recovery! It's just death for USA!
first order of the day,
lockdown, shutdown, breakdown,
hahaha...

trust me, joe for president,
second order of the day,
vaccination, sterilization, extermination,
hahaha...

trust me, joe for president,
third order of the day,
suppression, repression, oppression,
hahaha...

------------------------------------
© icecool, All rights reserved.

icecool

4,818 posts

Posted by icecool > 2020-11-15 14:50 | Report Abuse

@Tobby Even if americans vote back Donald Trump come 2024, it will be way too late! The damage that President Joe Biden going to inflict simply cannot be reverse! And by then CCP would be having a ball colonizing the rest of the world! It's dark age for humanity! Why, because as humans, we love idealistic expectations to come true!
----------------------------------------
"HE who governs the media, governs ALL" remember, remember remember remember.

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-11-15 18:55 | Report Abuse

Well, the way mainstream media beautify Joe Biden may be the reason for his victory! And of course those 'glitches' thanks to Clinton ballot machines! But perhaps Donald Trump personality turn off american voters as well! But let's watch and see the disaster for the next 4 years! Nobody going to laugh at Joe Biden funny antics in the White House while so many US corporations fall into CCP hands! You know, Joe Biden and Xi spent many intimate and close relationship during Obama administration! Just watch and see! You see Joe Biden giving up so easy for Xi!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz