Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-24 00:01 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by chinaman 2021-07-24 14:06

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-24 00:03 | Report Abuse

Sad! Sad because why is it am i the only one that can see the true colour of Syed Saddiq!
This dude is very good playing the fake hero role in Malaysia politics! The the sad part is, majority rakyat, or to be specific, the youth manipulated into thinking Syed Saddiq has something to offer no other politicians in Malaysia could offer!
Dudes, this dude is Jho Low of politics! I have nothing to add!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-24 00:04 | Report Abuse

Mahathir is a leopard! And a leopard never change it's spots! As for Syed Saddiq, he is the little leopard under care of the grand old leopard! If you can see what i can see, i say, you guys are been duped through and through!

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-07-24 10:28 |

Post removed.Why?

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-07-24 11:43 | Report Abuse

Guru kencing berdiri, murid kencing berlari ma. sapa guru dia?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-24 13:38 | Report Abuse

Chinaman! Yeah, he is well trained by Abah and Atok!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-24 13:56 | Report Abuse

I hope rakyat would have learn their lesson! Please don't keep electing opportunists into the system! We really need 222 lawmakers who can really contribute! Not another Ahole playing victim hero all day long! We had such characters way too many times! Let Anwar Ibrahim be the last! Yeah, sure, give Anwar a chance so that we know how bad he really is! But to re elect Syed Saddiq, Haix, guys, Pas fake holymen are bad enough, please don't make it into Malaysia political culture!
Syed Saddiq has zero vision for Malaysia! He is just for himself and nobody else! He plays Robbin Hood once in the while to gain sympathy from youth! I mean, Anwar played us in our youth before! It's just the same old same old leopard!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-24 13:59 | Report Abuse

As far as Syed Saddiq is concern, he is now part of the court cluster! The only different between him and Umno warlords, is that Umno warlords stay with Mohiden! Syed is in Atok and Junior Lim team! Oh come on, don't tell me you guys don't know Mahathir still wanna have a go at PMship even in GE15! It's basically Mahathir Syed Saddiq Shafie and Junior Lim teaming up to form new alliance!

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-07-24 14:06 | Report Abuse

sorry- Pak Din more sincere than Raja Pusing Teragung. i'll rather have Pak Din maintained i/o this Raja make a come back......don't know why still got so many audience like his cerita dongeng, wayang
P.Ramlee wakaka

Post a Comment
Market Buzz