Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-17 12:41 | Report Abuse

Science!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-08-17 16:04

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-17 12:48 | Report Abuse

You know, how dumbass aliens can be! I mean, if you discover another planet with inteligent life form, do you simply send a shapeship as big as airplane or you send a tiny ones so that they won't notice at all!
Of course you need to investigate that planet first without them knowing you are spying on them!
So most probably aliens would or already send billions of tiny drones as small as flies spying on us! Probably they have been doing this for thousands or hundred of years!
If aliens out there who are much more intelligent, i mean, if they can find and investigate us, of course their civilization is way ahead right! Do you really think they simply come here with big spaceship come down and say hi!
Most probably, we would capture this intelligent life form and cut them to pieces! We would take their spaceship apart and try to replicate them! So yeah, only a very dumbass aliens would send a missionary full of naive aliens into our planet!
I believe aliens if they indeed exist, have been studying us using drones so tiny, you need a magnifying glass to find them! And if they need to come here, they would look exactly like another human!
So yeah, stop believing those UFO fairy tales!

DickyMe

14,695 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-17 12:55 | Report Abuse

Banglas are aliens.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-17 16:04 | Report Abuse

Dickyme! Banglas are not intelligent life forms! Just ask Zahid who brought them here!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz