Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-27 11:57 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-27 12:09

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-27 12:02 | Report Abuse

Rakyat are suffering! And yeah, our lawmakers are playing with fire! What's the point! You think it will keep rakyat distracted!
Take Sajat, let her get her thai citizenship! End of story!
Ebit Liew! Come on, it's open secret he has been having dark secret for the longest time! Islam is one big business in Malaysia!
RUU355! Come on! Islam has been political tool for as long as malay exist! In fact malays culture have seen total decline! We are not seeing genuine malays nowadays! We are seeing this arab fake malays running around pretending to be holy than those who spent their whole lives in Mecca! It's a total joke and RUU355 adds more lunnacy to already lunatic fake Islam in Malaysia! Fact the truth! Islam is a big business just like evangalism! No need to defend with lies! And more lies!
Come on Ismail Sabri! Grow some spine! We really dont need so much nonsense right now!

Posted by AlsvinChangan > 2021-09-27 12:03 | Report Abuse

Your body belong to the Religion or Agong?

I do what i like with my body, need aproval from Agong?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-27 12:04 | Report Abuse

And please! As for those 60 and above, let them be! Seniors are having hardest time right now! Many can't even retire with most seen their retirement fund depleted! And now you want them to bribe enforcement officers so that they can continue driving! You think our senior citizens love to drive like maniac! They are the most careful drivers in Malaysia and you want to punish them!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-27 12:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by AlsvinChangan > Sep 27, 2021 12:03 PM | Report Abuse

Your body belong to the Religion or Agong?

I do what i like with my body, need aproval from Agong?

Answer : Suddenly so much nonsense pop up of late! Since Ismail Sabri took over! Just like during Najib administration with tons of nonsense and Najib just bury his head in the sand! We dont want a PM that keep his silence now but grow super wise after becoming ex PM like Najib!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-27 12:09 | Report Abuse

Oh, did i mention 51% bumi entitlement too! Yeah, Mahathir puppy boy Assmin taking advantage of current situation to introduce this golden entitlement for him and his crews!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz