Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-19 00:04 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-05-19 00:11

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-19 00:07 | Report Abuse

Crytos are totally useless! Digital banks are the real deal! Of course digital banks will takeover traditional banks! Tell me, what are crytos taking over! Nothing, just some hot air!
Cryptos are only valuable during height of US bourses! Once the hype is over, it's totally zero! As recession is nearing us, tell me, how much do your cryptos worth then! Zero!

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-05-19 00:08 | Report Abuse

crypto will keep mminers rich and miners will continue to support the price while trying to induce more Delusional ppl to support it with them to help them keep getting richer

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-19 00:11 | Report Abuse

Probably in few years time, most of us will switch to digital banks for loans! Housing and car loans! Traditional banks will be struggling! Why, because digital banks have piles of cash! Digital banks will be borned out of online shopping like Amazon, Alibaba and so on! In malaysia, maybe Shopee or Lazada! Airasia could be one too! Or Grab as well! Why, because they are mollas!
Why traditional banks rely on savings from you and me! Yeah, maybe today, you put your money in banks! But in the future, don't be surprise even your salary will go into digital banks!
As for cryptos, i mean, who use cryptos! Do you take loans from bitcoin! Bitcoin is like hot air! Good for keeping you warm! In short, pure hype!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz