Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-20 16:40 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-06-20 22:55

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-20 16:42 | Report Abuse

Many war analysts are telling us that Ukraine invasion will turn into years of battles!
And if this is true, then like any issues, soon we will get bored with it and more on!
By next year, if fighting continues, more or less, mainstream media will cover it less and less!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-20 16:44 | Report Abuse

Couple with so much issues facing humanity, like food supply chain, which is more of concern for global community!
Like it or not, eventually other countries will takeover supply of wheat from Russia and Ukraine!
As for gas and oil, there's plenty of supply really! As more and more deep sea rigs go online, we will see influx of supply and see glut all over again!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-20 16:45 | Report Abuse

As price of commodities go down, only then countries like Vietnam and Indonesia may spur on spending as more and more MNCs shift towards more peaceful and friendly countries for cheap goods!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-20 16:47 | Report Abuse

As we can see now, China and Russia is leading in EVs adoption at much faster rate that initially predicted! So consumption of oil is actually less compare to 10 years ago!
All this talk about tight oil supply is just another mainstream narrative that will blow apart in coming months!

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-06-20 16:56 | Report Abuse

forget the world so much tension in EU and yet u can jokingly say it....dk whr u put ur logic at this can trigger WW3 as EU nations get uncomfortable and agitated by RUssia
LMAO an ongoing war by poweful nation and u think it cn be forgotten?? really just like umno jokers

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-06-20 16:57 | Report Abuse

every sen u pay extra caused by who and what hhHAHAHAH forget it i dont know i like losing money and poorer while others corrupt and live happily

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-06-20 19:32 | Report Abuse

If the world can avoid a nuclear war. Amen

VTrade

2,434 posts

Posted by VTrade > 2022-06-20 19:52 | Report Abuse

Ini adalah permulaan saje

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-20 22:55 | Report Abuse

Posted by The_JQuestion > Jun 20, 2022 4:56 PM | Report Abuse

forget the world so much tension in EU and yet u can jokingly say it....dk whr u put ur logic at this can trigger WW3 as EU nations get uncomfortable and agitated by RUssia
LMAO an ongoing war by poweful nation and u think it cn be forgotten??

Answer : Dude! Dont' get so angry with yourself! If a messenger send your parcel and you shot him because your parcel too long time to deliver, it's not his fault! It's the system! As for WW3, I mean, why blame bystanders like me! I am not president of that failing nation, USA! Or leadears of EU, which actually failing harder than US! I mean, do we follow orders from failing western civilization!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz