Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by Jake 2012-02-23 03:06

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-02-22 15:52 | Report Abuse

stop posting ur life please, leave it in facebook or diary book, no people comment on ur blog anyway, nor they will read it, let me be forward abit, its kind of annoying, ok.. i go drink TEH now..

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-02-22 18:00 | Report Abuse

excuse me ... it is MY blog. why are u reading?

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-02-22 19:03 | Report Abuse

sorry, i din't, no reading.

just that ur tittle kind of interesting, ''busy day'' , so.. i click on it and see what is it all about, author TEH o ais , ok.. 95% of ur blog is blablabla , stuff that no people care.

its kind of annoying, and there a comment button,therefore i click on it and comment, am i allowed to comment?

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-02-22 19:14 | Report Abuse

I checked that you are born 1990, young man. Then, I checked some of your comments. Most without knowledge or carry any weights. So, I am going to assume that you are just an arrogant young ignorant in markets. I will post these comments of yours and make you well-known. If I am free and helpful enough, I might want to correct many of your comments here, which I could tell you are lack of knowledge and experience in markets. Yup, you will grow up, of coz. take your time to grow.

sakurako

204 posts

Posted by sakurako > 2012-02-22 23:01 | Report Abuse

i finish read your post b4 saw the comment. please allow me to comment young man, be humble and listen to experienced person + own smart judgement, u will be able to learn more

sakurako

204 posts

Posted by sakurako > 2012-02-22 23:02 | Report Abuse

to Teh, thanks for sharing, but i will never wish to have a life like you... guess im better in enjoying my life, cheers

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-02-22 23:06 | Report Abuse

u know? it still doesn't change my view on you, that you are annoying. and.. ur mentor robert kiyosaki? i thought he always say " mind ur own business '' maybe u should listen to him. i might be inexperience,who aren't when they start new things? but im surely not arrogant and ignorant. =D

Posted by Jessica Chan > 2012-02-23 01:56 | Report Abuse

Fat Cat, this hack always copy other's quote and imply his story into it. always brag about his winning stock(ofcoz only by talk i buy jcy for 60sen and it went up to 1.30). if you are that good, name it before it happened. I guess your reply must be i got nothing to prove to you ignorant people.

Jake

493 posts

Posted by Jake > 2012-02-23 03:06 | Report Abuse

...and no wonder there's so many problems in the world today!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz