Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Su Jackie 2012-03-13 17:40

Su Jackie

189 posts

Posted by Su Jackie > 2012-03-13 12:38 | Report Abuse

Yippie ! The PCHEM shares moving so fast up today. Have made my money but I think it will move up further. The short term target should be around between RM6.90 to RM6.94. Then RM7.02 will be next quite soon. you are dead right about the target. Yesterday was the best day to buy in all the PCHEM shares. Such opportunity will only come after a long while. Cheers

alntm

221 posts

Posted by alntm > 2012-03-13 16:27 | Report Abuse

su - thanks for your post in morning, reminded to pick up pchem! nice rebound today :)

andyteng

457 posts

Posted by andyteng > 2012-03-13 16:39 | Report Abuse

how come down and up in these two days?

Su Jackie

189 posts

Posted by Su Jackie > 2012-03-13 17:40 | Report Abuse

Now look, this is a blue chip and that means there must be someone behind pulling the string on the puppets. The one pulling is instructed to pull it up or push it down. You see one time they push it down very steeply because they are not ready to tell you something very positive yet (local news lah). When they are ready to tell you, they will push it up first slowly, make the money and then announce the news and push them even higher to make more money. I am disappointed today that they did not push PCHEM to close at RM6.72 and above. I think they want to leave some margins to make for tomorrow.

The world market is so green ad yet KLCI chosed to go red. - Meaning the big push comes tomorrow and you will see PCHEM going to the next leg up above RM6.80. I still have some bullet and will sell down at about RM6.90 level.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz