Be the first to like this.

59 comment(s). Last comment by gkheng 2012-08-01 16:56

akehlishi

205 posts

Posted by akehlishi > 2012-07-29 10:49 | Report Abuse

For technically it's really going to break soon...
Next stop should be at 0.45

Posted by tukangbesi > 2012-07-29 17:41 | Report Abuse

masuk lagi cepat mati

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-07-30 21:56 | Report Abuse

where is the bangla?

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-07-30 23:05 | Report Abuse

rounded up by PDRM - too much complain from i3investors here.meanwhile the FILIpines are taking over - that's is why you see better english - like - indicators are intact!Monitor! Knowing those Pdrm fellas these banglas will be out in no time.gogogogogo

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-30 23:29 | Report Abuse

kartinie musa: You are a newbie and you've bought... CYBERT!!? Wow! You might well end up with a profit, of course, if things move your way. However, I hope you know what's going on with it? This is a highly volatile counter which speculators and sharks had pushed to 2.00 and then unloaded, resulting in many people getting burnt.

But don't panic after reading what I have said and immediately selling it tomorrow. At least you didn't buy earlier when it was dropping like a rock. It has now somewhat stabilised, so the risk is much lower. There *is* something called "beginner's luck", and for all you know, speculators might jump in to play it and push the price higher... and you will be thrilled:-) Good luck!

Posted by hipointmodules > 2012-07-30 23:35 | Report Abuse

tq folks ..with positive and negative comments. I wish i am paid to write. I guess many cant differentiate the paid and unpaid version of bloggers. Do you homework and after you read those postings..irregardless of you are newbies or oldbies. If you dont do your homework, the only category you are entitled is - lazy. Laziness is common practise and the only excuse of calling themselves newbies. I try to make it simple as possible, in the so called - trading language. Tq

Posted by hipointmodules > 2012-07-30 23:39 | Report Abuse

i think i am talking the plain and straight forward language - trading language. Someone understands the bangla language? i am just wandering whether he or she is from the same region or same country ? migrated or being migrated or lost in Malaysia ? hahaha

Posted by patrickngoa > 2012-07-30 23:44 | Report Abuse

hahaha, first time I see a Bangla can post chart n comment, must be for those newbies catty, lol

Posted by hipointmodules > 2012-07-30 23:48 | Report Abuse

ya the only language i speak is trading language. Those understand bangla language but dunno trading language .....so u must be referring to them ....haha

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-07-30 23:51 | Report Abuse

hipointmodules - the rise of the bangla ;p

Posted by kampungboy > 2012-07-30 23:58 | Report Abuse

sometime bangla, ah beng, aunty, uncle can trade better then many others.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-31 00:07 | Report Abuse

not sure why you guys are attacking hipointmodules. from my limited understanding of TA, he seems to have point out a few good ones. yes, his gogogogo and seemingly coverage of almost every counter can be a put-off, but i rather have inputs than none at all. The very least we can do is ignore his postings (i do to some of the companies i deem no hope for my margin of return).

His analysis without comment can be complicated for newbies. Therein also lies the danger. The premise of TA to me catches the momentum/movement of prices but doesn't show that the cliff is approaching like FA does! so homework is required.

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-07-31 00:07 | Report Abuse

hipo - wow silly me to think you're robot! seriously, while appreciative your work charts posted, just a suggestion that it might be helpful if some comments were added as you know many here do not understand Just charts. Still Just a suggestion :)

Kent Lee

211 posts

Posted by Kent Lee > 2012-07-31 00:18 | Report Abuse

Jollypet : yes u r rite dont believe 100% what is written or post here. u need to do yr own homework. if u lose money believing completely what was called here then its yr own fault. u cant blame Mr. A or Ms B for it. dont know TA.. go n learn.. equipped yrself with knowledge that is the best investment one can make.
Fat Cat : u had a beef with CP Teh months ago now with Hippoint... when are u going to grow up ??? i really wonder whats going on in yr head when u say what u say. time for u to get lost from here actually as u r making more noises then helpful.
03pm : u had a beef with Alex Nextrade recently where he blast u till yr ass bleed. think u need another blast from Hippoint??...
& for the rest.... have u met Hippoint in person? have u traded his stocks? have u sat down & pick his brain ? I DID ALL THAT... & i am proud to say HE IS MY FRIEND & HE IS GOOD TRADER with hundreds of followers.
guys, i know i will be whack left n right centre for saying this but if that what it takes to speak the truth then so be it...
cheers

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-07-31 00:42 | Report Abuse

kent lee =) hahaha , you cant blame us, this hippo guy every 2 days post a bunch of post saying this up that coming up up new wave while 9/10 never go up.

If u think im noisy, just ignore me, just as what i do with cp teh, can you grow up and start learning to ignore noises?

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-07-31 00:48 | Report Abuse

@Mr kent - I'm going to stay out of the beef and steak. Good that you know hipo and defending him - a good friend indeed.
Not many people can learn or even capable of learning TA. you mentioned CP so I assume you follow his blog - did you watch the clips about Million dollars traders - if not,that is a good one as you see smart people actually struggling and quitting. I appreciate Hipo sharing but gogogogo means going up right? when we post something,we have to be both responsible and clear. Like I said there are many here who do not understand - a simple resistance,support with the graph I think would be sufficient. If anyone still do not understand the both,then they should not be in the market:)

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-07-31 00:51 | Report Abuse

gogogoggo. go to hell ah? cybert 80% strength from where? does the chart says so?

a bunch of idiots

kent lee, u can fuck the bangla backside i know u lick his ass. enjoy
obviously kent lee and the hipoint are 2 fucking gays.

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-07-31 00:53 | Report Abuse

kent lee, u wanna lick alexlulu ass? come la if u dont mind i m already 60plus.

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-07-31 01:07 | Report Abuse

only a fucking GAY would said the following: defending his darling anus.

"& for the rest.... have u met Hippoint in person? have u traded his stocks? have u sat down & pick his brain ? I DID ALL THAT... & i am proud to say HE IS MY FRIEND & HE IS GOOD TRADER with hundreds of followers."

notice the strong wording, 1.i did all that, 2. i m proud. heehhehehehehe

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-07-31 01:16 | Report Abuse

i just check the blog headlines, this hippo guy must be stuck in jcy,csl and cybert.

because he keep on gogogogo! on this 3 stock everytime he spamming.

*i could be wrong. =D haha

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-07-31 01:22 | Report Abuse

u r right. i wonder kcloh covered for the bangla. he should condemn this banglish activities instead he stick his neck out to say the positive of Gogogogogo.

fatcat. it is outright manipulation la, he wants the sorhai to enter.
where in which school of trading has 70% strength, 80% strength? just look at today cybert closed at day low despite the very hot penny stock bull.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-31 01:25 | Report Abuse

hahaha... alexlulu, i mentioned some does not meet my criteria. I am not sticking my neck out like you do, hulk-smashing people! hahahahaha

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-31 01:27 | Report Abuse

come to think of it, i never even bought any that was recommended. just thinking on the TA side with my limited knowledge, that this hippo may have a point!

you still make me laugh at 1.30 in the morning! hahahahahaha

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-31 01:28 | Report Abuse

oh yeah, and welcome back 03pm. you just lasted about 6hours and 30 minutes as alexlulu.... LOL

Posted by kartinie musa > 2012-07-31 01:40 | Report Abuse

ty everybody who made all the comment.last year i just made more than 100% return, this time around really make me headache. i just calculate for cybert for 3 days and found the av price is RM 0.39, thats y i place my order from RM0.31 to Rm 0.335.huhuhu...sudah masuk rasa menyesal

Posted by kartinie musa > 2012-07-31 01:54 | Report Abuse

hopefully this cybert not run by Low thiam Hock or Daniel Wong

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-07-31 02:04 | Report Abuse

Or RC & ah jib gor son, Supreme Commander Lee, the carpetman deepa:)

Posted by kelvinkoo > 2012-07-31 02:21 | Report Abuse

Wor, Alex Lulu, u damn gay old man hahaha

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-07-31 02:32 | Report Abuse

kelvinkoo, wanna join me? i may be old but i have new tricks. hehehe. u sure enjoy one. dont u know why i m a toastmaster meh? my tongue damn how liao one.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-31 02:39 | Report Abuse

Whatever alex lu did to wake this alexlulu up, he seriously cracks me up! LoL

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-07-31 02:46 | Report Abuse

KC still awake at 2.39 :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-31 02:52 | Report Abuse

still some calculations i want to get it over with for a few counters.

story of my life :(

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-31 02:54 | Report Abuse

i like working til the wee hours of the morning. its non-stressful! works better than heineken :)

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-07-31 03:30 | Report Abuse

Hehe! Don't stay up too late of wifey will not be pleased! Have a good night!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-31 03:42 | Report Abuse

She is used to it after being an expert in ROI! :)

Posted by Noraini Ismail > 2012-07-31 04:09 | Report Abuse

Oversold for almost 2 weeks, rebound sign? Not yet. Hold if u can. Cut loss if break 0.30. Looks stabilized. Very volatile and dangerous counter. Trade carefully. If you believe in this company avoid the noise just buy and hold otherwise look at other counters which have fundamental like WCT, JCY, PACMAS, JCY

Posted by Noraini Ismail > 2012-07-31 04:15 | Report Abuse

Alamak wrote JCY 2x, Add DIALOG, KGB, DELEUM, BiMB

ramunia

1,123 posts

Posted by ramunia > 2012-07-31 05:40 | Report Abuse

Hipointmodules,can you please write gogogogog,20% strength (80% to go),breakout soon ,new strong wave coming and....... on THH,so that people will buy or make me happy too..(does not matter the precise of the prediction because your chart most of the time not "betul")...thanks.

Posted by hipointmodules > 2012-07-31 07:41 | Report Abuse

ramunia, haha...those are the normal indicators. I have many hidden ones to check through before i did a scan and put it in my blog. I will only scan and detect those counters that match my criterias...and i keep the indicators with some of them i rewrote it. Therefore, i do not publish those indicators for the purpose of commercial. I dont mind anyone questions the chart. It is up to you to believe it and i dont gain anything from anyone.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-31 15:48 | Report Abuse

hipointmodules, what do you mean you dont publish those indicators for "the purpose of commercial"? define commercial please!

i think as to showing your charts, even you have hidden ones to run through, at least you must specify so as people can evaluate in totality! for now, it just like saying, I am sure this stock will go up, but the basis is secret! you will see a lot of doubters and true enough some even comment negatively here. to compound it, newbies are totally lost!

just give it some thought as it not compulsory that you follow my suggestion, but if it could indeed help members here if some basis are crystalized! thanks.

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-31 16:56 | Report Abuse

Kartinie: Why menyesal?? If your buys are in that price range, you are still doing okay. I don't know what your strategy is; whether it's contra or to settle. But whatever, I hope you have an exit plan i.e. in selling when it reaches a certain price. Or, are you with the "Let's see how it goes"...? Although some would frown on the latter, you have to admit it *is* a valid strategy. I know of many people who managed to stretch their profits almost to the maximum by not exiting early.

Posted by hipointmodules > 2012-07-31 21:14 | Report Abuse

haha ..interesting forum...i dont have to pull my indicators to shoot in order to defend myself.
I've never enter into any door of TA classes..i have never have the interest to learn from any people. But i did my research over years to do it. But it sounds rather stupid to say or to think in TA way. What you see ...is exactly what the rest of people see ..and what u see is exactly what the rest of money maker plan to fix into the chart for u to see.
I dont think i would like to call my chart as in TA. I would prefer to call it as " re-engineering of TA". i see what u dont see ..but i see what u can see.

Just do your homework! My chart is for turning point, for me to prepare to earn in safer and consistant way. Then i pass on to those are shouting for TA -bullish, for them to crash it.

I would prefer the turning point comes with turbulences ..and it wont affect the total performance of my expectation.

my charts will only fly :
1. Penny stocks - 1-3days after
2. Mid cap -3-5days
3. Blue chips 7days average.

just look at my JCY posting ..look and study it yourself ..

so, after all i have no interest to argue with some stupid comments. I post and write for those that require a help in turning point.

therefore, i dont give a damn how you judge it and read it as long as i know someone is benefiting it.

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-07-31 21:17 | Report Abuse

sifu. millions thanks to u, i bot cybert already now how?
turning point or not?
sifu, where u learn your England har, so chinaman one. very difficult to digest wor. can write in mandarin or not?

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-31 21:23 | Report Abuse

OK hipoint. Don't think I fully understand what you are going on about there, but at least we know your stand.

Incidentally, I haven't heard of you enough to comprehend if you are an authority in re-engineering TA but just accept your word for it for now! Thanks and good luck.

Posted by kartinie musa > 2012-07-31 22:00 | Report Abuse

hahaha mat chendana:)cybert i have pick-up all my 280,000 shares.will waiting for another 2 weeks after saw some strong support and volume today.cheers

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-08-01 00:40 | Report Abuse

Wow! You are really brave... unlike me. Must salute you for that. There's that saying of "Fortune favours the brave", and it will for you if the counter moves your way. Good luck. I wouldn't really be surprised should you strike it big with this kind of boldness. As for me, I have to stick to my own gameplan and fundamentals-based system - suitable for the `penakut' type:-)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-01 00:47 | Report Abuse

thanks for calling me a penakut! :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-01 00:48 | Report Abuse

change your avatar MC :)

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-08-01 12:26 | Report Abuse

Can't. I'm a sucker for that kind of movies and stories... of King Arthur and the days of the European knights.

gkheng

135 posts

Posted by gkheng > 2012-08-01 16:56 | Report Abuse

from what I know from TA, all the signals show +ive, barely bcoz the sharp decline is stopped with the price go sideway on last few days. it's still too early to buy, mostly in watch list (but this stock is gonna end-up line Nicorp/harvest. just my 2cent.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz