Be the first to like this.

59 comment(s). Last comment by gkheng 2012-08-01 16:56

Posted by hipointmodules > 2012-07-31 21:14 | Report Abuse

haha ..interesting forum...i dont have to pull my indicators to shoot in order to defend myself.
I've never enter into any door of TA classes..i have never have the interest to learn from any people. But i did my research over years to do it. But it sounds rather stupid to say or to think in TA way. What you see ...is exactly what the rest of people see ..and what u see is exactly what the rest of money maker plan to fix into the chart for u to see.
I dont think i would like to call my chart as in TA. I would prefer to call it as " re-engineering of TA". i see what u dont see ..but i see what u can see.

Just do your homework! My chart is for turning point, for me to prepare to earn in safer and consistant way. Then i pass on to those are shouting for TA -bullish, for them to crash it.

I would prefer the turning point comes with turbulences ..and it wont affect the total performance of my expectation.

my charts will only fly :
1. Penny stocks - 1-3days after
2. Mid cap -3-5days
3. Blue chips 7days average.

just look at my JCY posting ..look and study it yourself ..

so, after all i have no interest to argue with some stupid comments. I post and write for those that require a help in turning point.

therefore, i dont give a damn how you judge it and read it as long as i know someone is benefiting it.

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-07-31 21:17 | Report Abuse

sifu. millions thanks to u, i bot cybert already now how?
turning point or not?
sifu, where u learn your England har, so chinaman one. very difficult to digest wor. can write in mandarin or not?

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-31 21:23 | Report Abuse

OK hipoint. Don't think I fully understand what you are going on about there, but at least we know your stand.

Incidentally, I haven't heard of you enough to comprehend if you are an authority in re-engineering TA but just accept your word for it for now! Thanks and good luck.

Posted by kartinie musa > 2012-07-31 22:00 | Report Abuse

hahaha mat chendana:)cybert i have pick-up all my 280,000 shares.will waiting for another 2 weeks after saw some strong support and volume today.cheers

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-08-01 00:40 | Report Abuse

Wow! You are really brave... unlike me. Must salute you for that. There's that saying of "Fortune favours the brave", and it will for you if the counter moves your way. Good luck. I wouldn't really be surprised should you strike it big with this kind of boldness. As for me, I have to stick to my own gameplan and fundamentals-based system - suitable for the `penakut' type:-)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-01 00:47 | Report Abuse

thanks for calling me a penakut! :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-01 00:48 | Report Abuse

change your avatar MC :)

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-08-01 12:26 | Report Abuse

Can't. I'm a sucker for that kind of movies and stories... of King Arthur and the days of the European knights.

gkheng

135 posts

Posted by gkheng > 2012-08-01 16:56 | Report Abuse

from what I know from TA, all the signals show +ive, barely bcoz the sharp decline is stopped with the price go sideway on last few days. it's still too early to buy, mostly in watch list (but this stock is gonna end-up line Nicorp/harvest. just my 2cent.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz