Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by Hustle 2012-12-13 15:47

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-12-13 15:07 | Report Abuse

watch it malaysia, hot money coming soon! if want faster earnings, go HK now!!

US economy is owned by China - Clarke & Dawe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOzR3UAyXao

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2012-12-13 15:09 | Report Abuse

lol, HK i only know the big 4 banks

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-12-13 15:10 | Report Abuse

that's why its one of the financial centres of the world - 4 banks only!

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-12-13 15:24 | Report Abuse

Have to buy more gold then. There's a limit to all this money-printing. There will come a time and tipping point when foreign countries start saying "No" to the dollar. And turmoil will follow.

That video isn't surprising considering the amount of US bonds that China holds. I doubt whether it will get its money back. Or most of it because the US debt is simply un-payable... unless through financial magician's tricks like devaluing and similar stunts, which will also create turmoil.

And speaking of gold - those bars in the much-vaunted Fort Knox in Kentucky, US... do they belong to the US now, even if they exist? Or have they been used as collateral with China holding the rights? No one really knows except at the very highest like Ben Bernanke. After all, the gold there had never been audited for DECADES. You have to ask the question: Why so secretive? What are you hiding?

Posted by damonjun11 > 2012-12-13 15:32 | Report Abuse

and then they said the next crisis will begin with these QEs.

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2012-12-13 15:35 | Report Abuse

If the printing system go smooth all of us will be well rewarded by Mr. Market.If else,like MC said lah buy more gold & don't forget to buy 1 apartment at Thailand :)

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-12-13 15:44 | Report Abuse

Have to tread with caution in the stockmarket, taking profits when they come and not wait too long or hold too many shares. Nowadays have to be alert and nimble due to the worldwide uncertainties. Can't "Buy and Hold" anymore - it's "Hit and Run".

We don't really know what the US QEs will result in for us. Then there's Europe - it's been rather quiet the last couple of months but the problems are still there. It's just that the media's focus has gone elsewhere. There are opportunities but we must remain alert.

For me, gold is more for "insurance and protection" than as an investment. I believe that whatever the big countries decide on with their debts, deficits etc. gold will be a major factor, either directly or indirectly. When you have gold, especially when it's under your direct control (physical), you will have choices and not be at the mercy of government decisions. But to buy more gold, we need more money... hopefully this will come from BSKL:-)

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2012-12-13 15:47 | Report Abuse

Wow MC you want to use Art of War hehe...borrow opponent arrow to shoot opponent...nice trick :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz