Be the first to like this.

66 comment(s). Last comment by Joserose2 2013-01-28 22:26

GohSiow

12 posts

Posted by GohSiow > 2013-01-28 16:25 | Report Abuse

another one here... why everyone seems to hentam Cp Teh all the time? Just curios

juggernault

1,895 posts

Posted by juggernault > 2013-01-28 17:14 | Report Abuse

WTF, you share you doing at here? You think this is an lifestyle discussion forum? You should be banned from this forum seriously, go and share it in fb with your friend, and remember this is an "investment" forum...

Juggernault

GohSiow

12 posts

Posted by GohSiow > 2013-01-28 18:56 | Report Abuse

ok... tq

Posted by Joserose > 2013-01-28 19:31 | Report Abuse

Have some respect for everyone .....I am just enjoying my coffee at Starbucks and wonder why there is a guy keep stalking and attacking me....

Anyway...have a look at CPteh choice pick....quite impressive...

Joserose2

20 posts

Posted by Joserose2 > 2013-01-28 20:02 | Report Abuse

I am SHOCK.....my remark got abuse report??? Which part is offensive.....Starbucks? I3 must confirm why is there an abuse reported on me....otherwise thy should take action on those simply trigger happy reporting these!!!

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-01-28 21:00 | Report Abuse

MUST be junjun40, he always like to flag people up spontaneously... lol

Joserose2

20 posts

Posted by Joserose2 > 2013-01-28 21:06 | Report Abuse

I just joined this topic and this fella skyboyman start harassing me. To make matters worse he calls me Jamban....for I3 who dont understand Jamban means "Toilet". This is humiliating! Funnily, i3 starts removing me from the forum when all I did was respond to that fella. And after checking, skyboyman is still a valid nic but my nic was blacklisted.

This does not give me a good opine of this forum .....my question is skyboyman a admin???

KAHFIEHLAI

677 posts

Posted by KAHFIEHLAI > 2013-01-28 21:09 | Report Abuse

Dear all
Hope don't mind to have a few words here.
There is no Right or Wrong, as far as I concerned.
I am very new in this wonderful forum,,so far so good. I learn a lots from everyone here, either directly or indirectly. You know about it or you may not aware. I just can't and unable to name all your good names. Sorry for that, btw I really appreciated and once again thank you to all.

Investment forum is the free In & Out place for anyone (investors or non investors). Free to express, share and voice any views u like, do not expect and also can not expect 100% agreement. If u agree to him/her, share and take the views with graceful heart. Do not agree, just ignore it respectfully. There is no cheating, illegal actions, force one to buy. The most is the false statement or info, trying to persuade others one way or another, trying and hoping to manipulate the counter in favor of themselves. Then it is ourselves to be a wise and smart investors not to follow blindly, do personal best to confirm such news/info and also know the counters u are interested to. I was once also invested based on the news & information blindly, which i think is a lesson for me...luckily i am a small fisherman. Do not get angry (for good health)and blame others if just cos his statement may have mislead us, just cos we are not as wise as him. Ignore him after all there still many sifu and wise men here to learn.
Hope no to have hard feeling and hurt anyone feeling, I sincerely apolozise for that...Dear Brothers /Sisters(Hope there are lots..hahahaha)

Let be happy and enjoy the decision here...life is wonderful and colourful....We are the World.

Thank you

Joserose2

20 posts

Posted by Joserose2 > 2013-01-28 21:12 | Report Abuse

Thank you kahfieh......as with all other highly regards forums, they allow you to share any info as long as you don't use vulgar and damaging language. but here I noticed, the report abuse on me when I post a few times and i3 removed me? I really want to know why?

KAHFIEHLAI

677 posts

Posted by KAHFIEHLAI > 2013-01-28 21:19 | Report Abuse

Joseose2
Need clarification?
email to : partner@i3investor.com

Joserose2

20 posts

Posted by Joserose2 > 2013-01-28 21:21 | Report Abuse

Thanks .....you must like coffee a lot ...if free meet me at whisk....will buy you a round of good coffee.....

kkbee

70 posts

Posted by kkbee > 2013-01-28 21:38 | Report Abuse

Great reply from KAHFIEHLAI. Words of wisdom, open mind and big heart.

KAHFIEHLAI

677 posts

Posted by KAHFIEHLAI > 2013-01-28 21:51 | Report Abuse

I see..Jose u are from IT?? right.

Joserose2

20 posts

Posted by Joserose2 > 2013-01-28 21:57 | Report Abuse

. .?. Why do u say I am fr IT.

KAHFIEHLAI

677 posts

Posted by KAHFIEHLAI > 2013-01-28 22:24 | Report Abuse

i meant u prof. related to IT industry?

Joserose2

20 posts

Posted by Joserose2 > 2013-01-28 22:26 | Report Abuse

No sori......no professor....just a player.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz