1 person likes this.

331 comment(s). Last comment by harapanbaru 2013-09-05 02:00

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 10:50 | Report Abuse

"reducing the nation's fiscal deficit","saving RM1.1bil per year " hmmm... I don't see the logic, you put RM1.1bil in the right pocket, then take out how many billion from the left pocket for BR1M. I love this country.

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2013-09-03 10:51 | Report Abuse

lol like who is complaining, i think i rest my case.. whatever inside your mind, be it... adios

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 10:52 | Report Abuse

Don't complain, the 41% who voted BN & Jibby should be jumping for joy. They have chosen the devil over Anwar & Co. for a better Malaysia. Sorry you are not exempted from all the effect of petrol hike. Padan muka to all the 41% BN supporters...especially for member ipomember .

skelict

173 posts

Posted by skelict > 2013-09-03 10:52 | Report Abuse

looks like the slogan, give 500 take 5000, or 50000, wait wait maybe 5000000 in 5 years time. hahahaa

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-03 10:55 | Report Abuse

You must understand Alias,...our ministers all have degrees which are not associated with making good decision......degree in History, degree in language, degree in science.....that's why we need to bring in Wahid, Idris Jala ....

BUT WAIT, What happens after they brought in Idris Jala? His stats on crime were all wrong and threw it back to perception.....see what happen now? Waytharmoorthy is suppose to be the dog to follow the govt......this is all wrong.....if they bark to the same old tune the country will go down....

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2013-09-03 10:57 | Report Abuse

everyone has different mind/stance, i respect your stance, but sorry your mind is disorder. you are one of the minority who dont know anything but complain. good luck to you and last comment at this post.

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-03 10:57 | Report Abuse

The only respectable person is Zeti..... So far u don't see any UMNO goons arguing with her.....the goons can't keep up with her pace,..,,

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-03 10:59 | Report Abuse

Simple simple......guns could not have been brought in suddenly.....and PDRM could not have just started working on this and gangs were not born yesterday.......so can someone fill me in what happen in between?......all we are very sure is corruption is rampant......the rest just falls into place......

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 11:02 | Report Abuse

so ipomember,you are the smart one while we the 53% are the stupid ones including me, haahaha.

Remember this ipomember.....The worse has yet to come! The next thing you know sugar, flour, etc. endless possibilities! SO????????

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-03 11:03 | Report Abuse

What has politics to do with share market?......everything.....who bought iris shares...what's happen to felda, ......whose money is EPF using for their investment? ....whose money is LTH using to speculate?........

azam87

224 posts

Posted by azam87 > 2013-09-03 11:04 | Report Abuse

sugar and flour are subsidised by the government? no?

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-03 11:11 | Report Abuse

Hve a read to benchmark....but find out as not all sugar subsidy is the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subsidy_reform_in_Malaysia

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-03 11:15 | Report Abuse

Relax alias......the difference is only 1 million are paying taxes.....that is less than 5 %. Of the population......if the GST is imposed on all, we will see if they still laugh.....even with 40 essentials excluded, this means selection of items have to be very careful...

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 11:21 | Report Abuse

yes, abang Grambo, when the GST is implemented this UMNO/BN supporters will shit in their pants & like you said, we wait to see if by that time they will be laughing or not,haahaahaa

OSWALD

191 posts

Posted by OSWALD > 2013-09-03 11:23 | Report Abuse

Better get ready for the 'sin' taxes - rokok & arak

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-03 11:27 | Report Abuse

Alias, they may have exclusion for UMNO only.....let me tell you why......do you know where Rozali's ( Syabas head) hse is in Taman Tun? It's located near Wan Utama..... The recent water contamination, everywhere was affected even Wan Utama , Uptown and BU but His location in TT area was not. ......this is spesial....u know.....lol

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-03 11:36 | Report Abuse

UN confirm sarin used in Syria, if Congress vote otherwise could reveal a weak US govt and President and be open for attacks........not literal

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2013-09-03 11:38 | Report Abuse

What happen to all the oil Petronas produced ?

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-03 11:41 | Report Abuse

The Govt stand is simple......instead of convincing ppl so hard on GST and its only implemented in 2015, for now fast money is on Tenanga and IWH and 1.1 billion fr subsidy cut.....fast what.....

Posted by buffetthe2nd > 2013-09-03 12:48 | Report Abuse

look at tenaga today,up up up ,announment to up electric price will be coming soon people

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 13:26 | Report Abuse

All voted BN you can now take credit for bring on the price increase,haahaahaa.....serves you & your family right. Next time these 46% who voted for UMNO/BN can go & beg in the streets, heeheehee
Better still go and lick your UMNO/BN father balls & ask for more aid which I presume will not be coming.In 3 words I said "YOU DESERVED IT".

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 13:37 | Report Abuse

IS THIS HOW YOU REPAY VOTERS, UMNO-BN? Nurul, Jui Meng slam fuel price hike

Opposition leaders slammed Prime Minister Najib Razak's shock decision to raise petrol and diesel prices by a significant 20 sen per litre, warning that this would be the start of a slew of measures aimed to pass on the costs of a ballooning fiscal deficit to the man-in-street.

The Opposition has long been urging Najib, who is also the Finance Minister, to trim the huge billion-ringgit subsidies awarded to firms owned by cronies of top government leaders rather than to "punish" the man on the street with price hikes. An often-used example is RM19 billion subsidy granted to the 'pampered' independent power producers in the country.

"The worst is yet to come. The deficit that BN has incurred for 16 years will be the rakyat's (people's) burden to pay while the BN under the guise of the Prime Minister's Office enjoys almost half a billion ringgit for a makeover exercise," PKR MP for Lembah Pantai Nurul Izzah told Malaysia Chronicle.

"It's a pass-down to consumer mechanism whilst the Umno-BN rich continue to misgovern as per sual Wastages, leakages, expect more from the upcoming Auditor-General's report."

Price of succumbing to racial and religious bigotry

While not totally unexpected, Najib's decision to hike fuel prices is bound to disappoint and deeply anger Malaysian citizens, the majority of whom already feel the pinch of runaway property prices and costs of living.

Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim, whose Pakatan Rakyat coalition had promised to reduce fuel prices, had warned of such a "back-stabbing" move by the Najib administration prior to the May 5 general election.

There are now also deep concerns that Najib, who is also the Finance Minister, will next introduce GST or Goods and Services Tax. He is due to present the national Budget for 2014 next month.

"We are living in a flawed society and ruled by a flawed government. I would say the petrol price hike is the price that those who voted for the Umno-BN have to pay. Of course, those who voted for the Pakatan will also be affected and this is grossly unfair," PKR vice president Chua Jui Meng told Malaysia Chronicle.

"This is also the price to pay for succumbing to race politics, the price to pay for religious bigotry. When you vote in a lame-duck government that is inefficient and corrupt because you are not able to resist racial and religious politicking, this is the penalty the entire country has to suffer"

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 13:38 | Report Abuse

Forcing the ordinary folk to go to the Ah Longs

Jui Meng also warned that such "irresponsible" policy would force the ordinary folk to encumber themselves with more debt.

"Just days ago in Johor, when I was giving a speech, I asked, has the price of cars gone down, has the price of electricity and water been reduced, how about food and transportation, are these cheaper now? Can you buy a house, is property more affordable now"" said Jui Meng.

"Household debt debt which is now at 83% of gross domestic product will shoot up to 100% of GDP because the petrol price hike has an inflationary effect. Najib and BN are forcing the people to borrow more money, to go to the Ah Longs because they can't make ends meet each moth. How much can BRIM (government cash-aid) help? I dare the government to implement GST next."

BR1M will reduce the pain?

Calling the fuel rice hike "an act to strengthen the economy", the 60-year-old Najib had rationalized the hike by saying that if the nation's economy was affected, it would bring adverse effects onto the people.

He pointed to the situation in some foreign countries which he alleged became badly affected when their governments failed to manage the economy properly.

Najib also promised to reduce the fiscal deficit to around 3% of gross domestic product by 2015 and to balance the budget by 2020.

"We must understand this is not a question of politics, but about the country's future, if the economy is affected it will bring about adverse effects on the rakyat," Najib told a press conference on Monday.

"The subsidy rationalisation will be carried out in many stages. The first is that the price of RON95 and diesel will be increased by 20 sen per litre from 12.01am Tuesday," he added.

The new prices for RON95 will be RM2.10 per litre and RM2.00 for diesel.

According to Najib, the low-income earners will not be affected as the quantum for the 1Malaysia People's Aid (BR1M) will be increased in the Budget 2014. He also promised a comprehensive "social safety net".

"The moderation in the current account of the balance of payments (BOP), coupled with continued fiscal deficits pose medium-term risks to the economy," said Najib.

"Currently, our subsidy system benefits everyone, including the higher income group and foreigners. Thus, we need to move to a more targeted subsidy system that caters to vulnerable groups."

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=154812:this-is-what-you-get-for-voting-umno-bn-nurul-jui-meng-slam-fuel-price-hike&Itemid=2#ixzz2drdk3hIR
Follow us: @MsiaChronicle on Twitter

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 13:44 | Report Abuse

abang Hafiz Millip , we are talking the effect of petrol RON95 & diesel & it's effects...is it wrong to discuss it when it effect every Malaysian including you??? And FYI, politics & business does mix.

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 13:46 | Report Abuse

Hafiz Millip , I presume you must be one of the 46% that vote UMNO/BN??...otherwise why should you be so "kay po" as our Chinese friends will say.

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 13:52 | Report Abuse

Hafiz Millip , if you don't like it, then don't read, it's as simple as this.

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 13:54 | Report Abuse

Congrats to the 47% mostly rural folks who voted for BN and the early voters who overwhelmingly voted for BN. BN gifts to all who voted BN. Tahniah.

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 13:56 | Report Abuse

Hafiz Millip, you understand simple English...what does the title of this topic says. In case you miss it it says..
Blog: Diesel and RON95 to go up by RM0.20
..so anything wrong??? Don't like it, then move on. No need to comment at all lah.

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 13:58 | Report Abuse

And to those rascal & stupid Malay & Chinese UMNO/BN supporters, go ahead & flag my post. You did a great job of showing your stupidity here by doing this.

TeddyRiley

220 posts

Posted by TeddyRiley > 2013-09-03 14:03 | Report Abuse

and you are implying that those voted for BN are stupid? FUCK you Alias! you are fucking ignorant. People have choices to vote. who the fuck are you to judge? are you GOD? stupid piece of shit.

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:07 | Report Abuse

adoi, another fucking bastard UMNO/BN supoorter using an English name, must ne a fucking ningcompook by birth, haahaahaa. No, I am not GOD but you & your stupid vote for the increase, does this shows your stupidity????

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:10 |

Post removed.Why?

TeddyRiley

220 posts

Posted by TeddyRiley > 2013-09-03 14:11 | Report Abuse

Did I say I'm a fucking BN supporter? you stupid fool! you must be fucking stupid uneducated piece of cunt! I'm sure you didn't even go to to University. I didn't fucking vote for any party but YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE WHO GOES OUT AND VOTE STUPID!

You stupid fucking ignorant! shame on you fucker!

TeddyRiley

220 posts

Posted by TeddyRiley > 2013-09-03 14:13 | Report Abuse

Reveal your motherfucking name then Alias? you fucking got nothing against me. I didn't critise any party or political movement. I'm just stating the fact. you can go to hell.

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:14 | Report Abuse

And to those rascal & stupid Malay & Chinese UMNO/BN supporters, go ahead & flag my post. You did a great job of showing your stupidity here by doing this. I presume your parents doesn't teach you this??

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:17 | Report Abuse

Yes, English rascal by name, Yes, I am a fucker as you call me & I love to fuck your mother & sister every day in & out. So you like to call me that name, huh??? How that english by name rascal idiot??

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:21 | Report Abuse

my name is Alias258 & what a stupid english name you are using TeddyRiley..better use TeddyBear, sounds better or Teddy Rascal looks good too, haa haa haa. I presume you must be an UMNO Cybertrooper been paid to write all this nonsense and your foul mouth shows that what fucking ass hole you came out from, haa haa haa

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:22 | Report Abuse

thank you abang HJey , we the 57% voters will keep that in mind. Thank you.

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:24 | Report Abuse

yahooooo!!! Janji di capati! Nambikai everyone.

TeddyRiley

220 posts

Posted by TeddyRiley > 2013-09-03 14:25 | Report Abuse

No Alias, you better FUCK YOUR OWN MOTHER. You must be a 14 year old kid trying to act delinquent. I am way more educated than you. and I don't need any help from the government like you do. I'm among the 10% tax payers in the country. If you don't, you can shut you fucking mouth and go whereever the fuck you came from. You wanna make a mockering out of my name? go ahead. Because this has nothing to do with this topic.

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:29 | Report Abuse

Yes, English rascal by name TeddyRiley, Yes, I am a fucker as you call me & I love to fuck your mother & sister every day in & out. So you like to call me that name, huh??? How that english by name rascal idiot??

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:31 | Report Abuse

TeddyRiley, I don't fuck my mother, do you? I guess & presume you did that otherwise you wouldn't say that as you enjoy it and now wants other to follow you. But frankly I love your sister pussy & I love fucking it, so siok lah, haa haa haa

Grambo

385 posts

Posted by Grambo > 2013-09-03 14:32 | Report Abuse

Check ur Tenaga bill.....apart from new energy 10%.....ur rating is up.......btw they don't need to tell u if the cost of units go up ....another way is to charge which I notice is range of the units in meter reading......pity those with new meters are also bashed......is this the way you charge the richer ppl? Faulty digital meter is not determining the rich and the poor........
Another is the cc of cars.....they determine the cc to measure the rich and the poor....higher cc richer....a mercedes e200 is a 1.8 only.....and a sonata 2.4 is a cheap car....how lah....????

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:36 | Report Abuse

TeddyRiley, you say you are more educated but it shows otherwise as the first word that come out of your stinking mouth is FUCK...you call that as educated, bullshit, you trying to fool which idiot but yourself. And you say you no need government aid but you work as an UMNO Cybertrooper & get $3000 per month, so what does this shows?? It show that you are an UMNO/BN ass hole lickers for good, haa haa haa

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:47 | Report Abuse

Let the BN supporters feel the pain for not wanting lower petrol price

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:49 | Report Abuse

ELECTION OVER, WHAT NOW? SAPU RAKYAT LAH...JANJI DICAPATI..

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 14:54 | Report Abuse

*QATAR-20th producer Petroleum reserves- 16billion barrel Population-1.696million Petroleum reserves percapita-9,430 barrel per person/citizen. Petrol price per liter-RM0.671/liter(RON95).

*OMAN-24th producer Petroleum reserves- 6.1billion barrel Population-2.845million Petroleum reserves percapita- 214.411barrel per person/citizen Petrol price per liter-RM0.95/liter (RON95).

*EGYPT-28th producer Petroleum reserves- 2.7billion barrel Population- 80million Petroleum reserves percapita- 33.75barrel per person/citizen. Petrol price per liter-RM0.86/liter(RON92), RM0.951/liter(RON95).

*MALAYSIA-27th producer Petroleum reserves- 3.1billion barrel EXCLUDED newly-discovered Teluk Ramunia (ultra-huge 1000hectare Pengerang’s oil field) Population-27.5million Petroleum reserves percapita- 112.727barrel per person/citizen. Petrol price per liter- RM2.10/liter (RON95)!

WHY OUR PETROL PRICE IS HIGHER THAN EGYPT?

WHY OUR PETROL PRICES HIGHER THAN OTHER PRODUCER?

WELL, GOV IS HIDING SOMETHING!
OF COURSE!

AND THE ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS IN MALAYSIAN MIND IS……………….DR MAHATHIR’S DEBT!

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 15:16 | Report Abuse

This is the begging of the doomsday leading to bankruptcy in M'sia.
Inflation is going straight up , business closing & unemployment increases.
This is going to bleed the ordinary folks to physical or mental sickness.

Alias258

277 posts

Posted by Alias258 > 2013-09-03 15:19 | Report Abuse

No price cut when global oil prices slumped, so why increase now???

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2013-09-03 15:22 | Report Abuse

The days barking for worng doing has been gone since the May 5.....we need to be acountable for our own fate.....

The correct approach is.......Asked not what the country can do for yourself. Instead, ask what can you do to better off yourself amid living in the turbulent enviornment ahead !

Be pragmatic ! lain kalilah !!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz