5 people like this.

94 comment(s). Last comment by AyamTua 2014-08-26 20:10

btlooi

23 posts

Posted by btlooi > 2014-07-24 14:24 | Report Abuse

make investment as your wealth accumulation activity, please dont ever make it as a gambling process.

calow1

243 posts

Posted by calow1 > 2014-07-24 14:29 | Report Abuse

Can agree or disagree... A lot of top wealthiest have bet themselves some stage in their life to reach this position today. But still.. They need 1. Wisdom 2. Bravery 3. Luck... Robert Kuok was lucky of the disaster that caused shortage of sugar and turned him wealthier..

bryan_su

645 posts

Posted by bryan_su > 2014-07-24 14:30 | Report Abuse

yes, invest is not gambling... the way you did is no different from go genting to bet ... good luck.

sephiroth

14,110 posts

Posted by sephiroth > 2014-07-24 14:50 | Report Abuse

ghl queen chrissy huuuuuuaaaaaaaattttttt aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr

Henry HO

42 posts

Posted by Henry HO > 2014-07-24 14:54 | Report Abuse

Dear ChrisSY..

Yr determination is pretty STRONG, by the number of yr postings on GHLSYS..
HV been reading all yr postings...Great posting...much better than some other research analyst...so boring to read..
it takes a rocket scientist to read these so call analyst reports.
You must hv been doing alot of research on this company...

Pls continue to share yr thoughts on GHLSYS ,you hv nothing to lose..

You can ignore all those "unproductive noises"...

don't worry...You will not go poor again...

sephiroth

14,110 posts

Posted by sephiroth > 2014-07-24 14:57 | Report Abuse

chrissy, round 4 ghl, i makan 87.5/88, let's see more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Asria

262 posts

Posted by Asria > 2014-07-24 15:01 | Report Abuse

Agreed with you chrissy

Posted by Chin Guan Hor > 2014-07-24 15:10 | Report Abuse

Good Luck

Posted by Jocelyn Chean > 2014-07-24 15:11 | Report Abuse

Chirssy.... cheer up!!!
I oso waiting this company to boom up... I believe the potential grow in the future. V cheer together...=)

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-24 15:12 | Report Abuse

Henry, yes , I cannot deny that I am poor before. I will continue to share my thoughts and will not afraid of those big bullies. Thanks for your kindness :DDDDDDDD

winwinborn

438 posts

Posted by winwinborn > 2014-07-24 15:22 | Report Abuse

Well done, Chris Sy for the write out about GHLSYS.

Have a profitable day ahead.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-24 15:23 | Report Abuse

#Asria, and # Chin Guan Hor, thank you :DDD

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-24 15:27 | Report Abuse

Joycelyn and winwinborn, thanks :DDD

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2014-07-24 15:28 | Report Abuse

Take heart sister chris.
All your brothers and sisters are behind you.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-24 15:34 | Report Abuse

Haha, Bro John, thank you again for your attention to this little girl. I know many kind people around me. I will appreciate your lesson to me. Cheers.

youlee

762 posts

Posted by youlee > 2014-07-24 15:41 | Report Abuse

Love your style and just do it!!!!

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-24 15:47 | Report Abuse

youlee, yes, LET'S DO IT, MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!

Missy

378 posts

Posted by Missy > 2014-07-24 15:49 | Report Abuse

Hat's off to you, Chris Sy :)

chonghai

478 posts

Posted by chonghai > 2014-07-24 15:51 | Report Abuse

Chris, first of all, I have to applaud your determination, imagination, ambition as well as your ability to connect the dots. However, I do have some advice for you.

Willingness to stick with the business during good and bad time is an essential characteristics of an entrepreneur. As a minority investor, this is not necessary and could sometimes backfire.

As an entrepreneur you have enough control over you own business so you can go Gung Ho if you have enough confidence with your capability. You are the captain of a ship and you control the destiny of the ship and yourself.

As an investor, you have little to no control over the business. You are a mere passenger on the ship. You have no control over the ship but you should still be responsible over your own destiny. You achieve that by staying conscious and alert. Any sign of the captain is doing something wrong or the ship is doing something stupid you would consider to leave for a better ship. Sometimes there is nothing wrong with the ship but if a better ship comes along you should consider changing as well.

Put it this way, whether or not GHL is going to be a great company, you still want to have a great life. There is a lot of means to achieve that, not only through GHL.

I am not saying GHL is not good. I just want to make it clear that we cannot let one company determine our destiny. Good Luck !

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-24 15:54 | Report Abuse

Missy, although I cannot know , what ghl will be today and tomorrow, but I have a goal. Thanks :DDD

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-24 16:12 | Report Abuse

chonghai, I haven't found any lover yet that can provide me the secure feeling other than Ghlsys at this moment. As a girl, I know what is the best criteria to become my long term partnership. You do not know how much I understand about them and how detail I have known about them. I will prefer to stick to which I understand most. Rather been hurt by somebody I don't know much. Whether there are more attractive PILOTS out there, I do not want to keep switching until Ghlsys betrays me. I am going long on every venture I decide and will never regret my decision that I have made. Thank you :D

Henry HO

42 posts

Posted by Henry HO > 2014-07-24 16:30 | Report Abuse

Dear ChrisSY..

Admire yr determination & commitment to GHLSYS...
I believe you HAVE done yr homework on GHLSYS thoroughly...

You are investing like Warren Buffet

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-24 16:55 | Report Abuse

Henry, I am sorry to tell you that I heard of Warren Buffet, but I did not read much about him. I afraid I cannot emulate his success story because we are on a huge time zone gap. I believe the right way in investing is to understand the business well. The Pilot must be very professional in managing one's business. As the stakes become bigger, we can always ask for more information and directions from their core management team. If they do not wish to share or hides from me, I will go off immediately. I will not treat this as a wet market investment for my money. And I am not simply buying an apple, I am part of their business, even I am nobody but I know my rights as an investor.

Thank you :DDDDDD

club35

25 posts

Posted by club35 > 2014-07-24 17:06 | Report Abuse

Just wonder why with the entry of Creador and Loh, local big brokers still not keen to initiate coverage?

Posted by frankie8138 > 2014-07-24 17:26 | Report Abuse

GHL chart is similar to MMSV. If it follows that, the next target is 1.27 and then 1.65. I like your spirit and wish you all the best.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-24 17:30 | Report Abuse

Club35, I can tell you one thing. If the coverage is done, do you think you can still get this value now? Why must we get them to do the coverage before we invest? Will it be too late if they initiate a coverage and the price will be still undervalue? Why must we follow the heard instincts?

"If you have a gun you can rob a bank, IF YOU HAVE A BANK YOU CAN ROB THE WORLD. "

The analyst community is not so kind as what you can imagine, do your own due diligence before the analyst does.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-24 17:34 | Report Abuse

Frankie, nice to see you here. Your chart reading almost has similarities as mine other than my knowledge about the company. Lets see how it goes. For the second TP it needs a longer period. Thank you. Hope you are free to advise more in the future. :)

Posted by bursamalaysia > 2014-07-24 17:38 | Report Abuse

stock investment is about risks and rewards. but what make the share price of a company goes up? it's the profits and the growth potential of the company. the board and the management credibility and capability are also important considerations as they provide the psychological confidence to potential investors. one must not be in love a stock as at time we really need to divorce it, otherwise we will live with misery by holding to the lost love.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-24 17:46 | Report Abuse

Bursa, thanks for your advice. I will dump them when they fail to deliver.

BuLLRam

1,104 posts

Posted by BuLLRam > 2014-07-24 18:26 | Report Abuse

hope u dont put all yur eggs into just one basket...wish u good luck anyway...

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-07-24 18:43 | Report Abuse

chonghai, all i know the captains now are Loh and Creador. If they are better pilots out there, which is less than RM1, in a growth industry, strong manaagement team, tell me.

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-07-24 18:43 | Report Abuse

When you look at something:-

If you look at it from the bottom , it is on top of you.
If you look at it from the top, it is underneath of you.
If you look at it from behind, it is ahead of you.
If you look at it from the front, it is further back of you.

It all depend on the position you take, the trouble is:-

when we look at it from the bottom , we try to convince others who look at it from the top that " it " is on top of us......... and vice versa
when we look at it from from behind, we try to convince others who look at it from the front that " it " is ahead of us and vice versa

It is never right or wrong, it depend on how you look at it, as long as you deem it to be right for you and you are happy with it. life is too short to argue about one's belief.

I admire your perseverance on the choice of the position that you'd taken.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-24 20:31 | Report Abuse

Thanks tornado, mc and all that let me feel warm and nice.I have learned a lot from all of you. :DDDDDD

Iching88

537 posts

Posted by Iching88 > 2014-07-24 21:12 | Report Abuse

I have this baby 10 years ago, it was in my account hidden somewhere..an eye sore with paper loses always reminding me why didn't i sell when it is still worth something.

I dump their annual report. I cursed them for making me lose paper money.

But some how, it becomes one of the highest performance in my portfolio.

: )

Stock market : You never know...

Alphabeta

235 posts

Posted by Alphabeta > 2014-07-24 21:47 | Report Abuse

Chris, in your personal assessment. Did GHL perform better in 2012 and 2013 compared to previous years? Do you think the management showed transparency in reporting its financial results?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-24 23:01 | Report Abuse

shift focus to AAX and LEEKS, IFCAMSC bonus: IVORY and MULPHA..kikikii

aqoanxsk

17 posts

Posted by aqoanxsk > 2014-07-24 23:21 | Report Abuse

I AM WILLING TO GO POOR AGAIN IF GHL SYSTEMS BHD FAILS

very very stupid tiitle. pls don pos such stupid

yktay1

464 posts

Posted by yktay1 > 2014-07-24 23:56 | Report Abuse

Hi mc121534, what is with Tay Beng Hock? Care to enlighten us?

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-07-25 00:24 | Report Abuse

Hi, Tay, do you mind if I say Simon Loh hostile takeover of Ghlsys have made a great transformation to this company as at today?
Is it necessary to mention more on Tay Beng Hock? I think it is better not to put it into detail here. Hope you accept my suggestion. Thank you.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-25 00:42 | Report Abuse

Alphabeta,
Yes, financially, it has improved significantly. I personally have no issues with their previous Risk Management Team.Now with the entry of two key personnel from Creador, it is even better, as their role is to monitor their business risk, strategies, planning, financially defensible and capital supports if any acquiring activities are required.I have no issues with their transparency, their code of ethics, accuracy and their business performance in their reporting. Thank you.

scjm

2,491 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-07-25 09:29 | Report Abuse

hahaha i am enjoying myself here england english mah you know the title is a metaphor!

Posted by cruger12345 > 2014-07-25 09:35 | Report Abuse

I will surely short this counter if it is allowed .... it is a dead duck. Dont' say it is for long term if the number is still a mess Chris another 2, 3 quarters will prove you wrong.... " I am willing to go poor if GHL System Bhd Fail " Sound like " married " to the company ... that is rather stupid statement... Paying a PE 30++ for a company like this without proven track record ? That is silly. yes you may still make money if the price goes up . but going lengthy about how valuable it is is plain silly. After all we are not " married " to any company. If the company number doesn't improve in 2 or 3 quarters it probaly won't in the 4th or 5th quarter.

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2014-07-25 09:51 | Report Abuse

Alright good luck, we will see your report card in 5 years. There are no bullies here, people that encourage you or cheer you up probably have no idea the worth of this company either. You are right not because many people disagree with you or everyone stands behind you, you are correct because your facts and reasoning are right.

rikki

2,019 posts

Posted by rikki > 2014-07-25 10:02 | Report Abuse

Chris, thank you for the insight of GHLSYS. You are talking GHLSYS as a Blue Ocean Company just like Air Asia....being innovative & do things differently!!!

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-25 10:12 | Report Abuse

Thank you everyone, for the nice comments this morning, that I may be wrong and you may be wrong. My money, your money, my idea, your foresight. No problem with me. But err, I think, who is stupid is yet to be seen. Short the shares.?? What is your ability, finance status, nobody know. Ha, Nothing can be justified, you can say you are Warren Buffet or Mr. Bean, or whatever. Haha.. My life , my way. Good Luck.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-25 10:12 | Report Abuse

Rikki, morning. Yes, I agree. We determine our own future. Nobody will pity us when we are broke. So we must be innovative too yea. Thank you.

scjm

2,491 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-07-25 10:21 | Report Abuse

woah,
1. second quarter financial report will be out by the third week of next month just in case you do not know; so we wont have to wait that long to gauge its performance.
2. for technology counters, in general pe ratio for price evaluation is never a good indicator to use. in any case, what is a reasonable pe ratio?
hello,
3. it is just a metaphor
4. if the ghl articles are deemed 'repulsive' why bother just stop reading.
why so upset in the first place.

Posted by cruger12345 > 2014-07-25 10:42 | Report Abuse

well you are right why bother it is not my money anyway. I wish you all luck. yeap PE is not a good indication... but we must understand in tiny Malaysia market who is going to pay a PE 30++ tech stock if it is not a goreng counter ? The thing is I hate article promoting certain stock... Betting big on a uncertain prospect company is just not wise... By the way if people doesn't like negative comments he/she could opt for not reading it. I wish you all luck and I dun bet a company base on luck... If someone want to bet a tech stock on base on a tech stock .... Apple would be a better option and cheaper anyway ... at 97 USD and annuallized EPS it is trading at PE of 19 .... so is Apple cheap or better bet ? I would opt for Apple and you guys may not... it is a forum yours money is not mine and mine is not yours ...

scjm

2,491 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-07-25 10:54 | Report Abuse

well said. you go to your apple they go to their ghl. it is your choice and likewise it is their choice... to each its own!
irrespective of the foregoing, my best wishes go to all of you.

jeff 7839

50 posts

Posted by jeff 7839 > 2014-07-25 11:03 | Report Abuse

scjm, fully agree with you on item 4.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz