5 people like this.

94 comment(s). Last comment by AyamTua 2014-08-26 20:10

Alphabeta

235 posts

Posted by Alphabeta > 2014-07-25 11:11 | Report Abuse

Chris, one of my criteria before investing in a company is its earning quality. FY 2012 and FY 2013 showed profit after tax of 4.35 mil and 5.16 mil respectively. However, its net operating cash flow for the same periods showed negative cash flow of (1.60) mil and (4.89) mil.

One item in the cash flow statement stick up like a sore thumb is the increased in inventories of 14.65 mil in FY 2012 and 9.56 mil in FY 2013 which have negative impact on the operating cash balance.

However, the net movement in the inventories shown in the balance sheet showed a net increased in inventories of 2.63 mil in FY 2012 and net decreased of 1.71 mil in FY 2013. These figures diverged from those reporting in the cash flow statement.

Since the report did not offer explanation, i have a bit of doubt on the quality of the reported earnings in 2012 and 2013.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-25 11:27 | Report Abuse

Alphabeta, It's ok , no problem with that. you have your doubt , you have your right. Just leave it to others. Thank you :DDDD

sbg3106

359 posts

Posted by sbg3106 > 2014-07-25 11:36 | Report Abuse

Crhis Sy, you everyday also keep writing like bet your life into GHLSYS, seems like it will be another INARI

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-25 12:07 | Report Abuse

MC, yes Creador II did spend a huge sum to do a due diligence on this company before they agree to take up the stakes. Instead of that, they have kept accumulating the company shares. I believe there are possibly having more than what they have as in their reporting. Because there is an HSBC nominee account as a third largest shareholder in Ghlsys.

bgoon99

63 posts

Posted by bgoon99 > 2014-07-25 13:15 | Report Abuse

hhmmm, perhaps the more the hard selling stuffs floating around, the more the intelligent ppl will stay away from it...

Posted by Littlebird > 2014-07-25 16:37 | Report Abuse

somehow I don't think you will need to wait 5 years. Happy Holidays CG

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-25 16:39 | Report Abuse

First of all. Since both of you are really serious about. Ghlsys. 1.put up your email before 6 pm today. 2. Real name and real id. 3. Make sure it is about Ghlsys matter. I will respond to the email. Thank you.

Posted by Michael Dreamun > 2014-07-25 17:15 | Report Abuse

hard sell?

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-07-25 17:18 | Report Abuse

tak payah layan.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-25 17:19 | Report Abuse

sbg, please respect my privacy. What do you mean by bet my life? Are there something wrong in my investing in stock I like? :(

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-25 17:19 | Report Abuse

bygoon, yes, hopefully you stay away, yea, because you are an intelligent investor :DDDD

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-25 17:20 | Report Abuse

Littlebird, what makes you say that? I am willing to wait five years, now you do not agree. Haha. One year ok? Or you have other input for me?

Jee Foh

74 posts

Posted by Jee Foh > 2014-07-25 17:29 | Report Abuse

haha sometimes forumn need this kinda clown to lighten us up
not even single related to investment

Posted by profit profits > 2014-07-25 17:30 | Report Abuse

Chris, try to stop blogging or response on this same topic, may be then GHLSYS will fly. No syndicates will be happy to jack up price if someone not in their team making so much noise. It is already OVER PROMOTION which bring negative image than the positive one. Salute your non stop promotion on GHLSYS like Johnmaster does it for GSB.

mmtalents

506 posts

Posted by mmtalents > 2014-07-25 18:02 | Report Abuse

if every member of i3investor buy only the same stock on the same day, do you all reckon that stock will fly? suddenly having this thought

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-25 18:26 | Report Abuse

Profit profits,you look like one of the people in mention above.Put money takes money, or ....learn more what is promoting a stock means....
Or because of you I have to obey your instruction? You believe that I alone can bring up a price of a stock? How old are you? Haha

BuLLRam

1,104 posts

Posted by BuLLRam > 2014-07-25 18:27 | Report Abuse

KYY a clown with rm 100 mio...dont laugh too hard....

Posted by Littlebird > 2014-07-25 18:27 | Report Abuse

The payment services/ecommerce space is changing very fast - some people use the expression 'tipping point'. There is a big Tsunami coming. Like the banks, only the biggest will survive the coming consolidation in the payment industry.The traditional business of GHL is no longer easy money like before. There is margin squeeze on all the smaller players - many will not survive. Look at Managepay Systems Bhd - it is the only listed company in similar business as GHL. Compare the financials. GHL is financially very strong (>RM60m cash), profitable and has diversified into new areas. More importantly, it has exposure to high growth overseas markets like Philippines which are contributing significantly (not just have office) to its profits every year - read the last few quarterly results. The new business model requires players to be financial strong. When the big bad wolf comes, is your house made of straw, wood or bricks? Over the next few years, many smaller players will disappear. Within a year or two, you will see a fundamentally different payment landscape. GHL will be an even bigger giant in Malaysia. Don't need to wait 5 years CG.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-25 18:40 | Report Abuse

jeefoh, Mr KYY writes politics too, is he a clown or you are?

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-25 18:46 | Report Abuse

Bullram, Please don't mention net worth here. Nobody knows anybody ..thank you

steady

649 posts

Posted by steady > 2014-07-25 18:47 | Report Abuse

i personally think GHL show is yet to come. When it will come, i predict would be on......... to be continue :)

Posted by profit profits > 2014-07-25 18:49 | Report Abuse

aiyoh, 4896 ! beh tahan.

fatty_tang

296 posts

Posted by fatty_tang > 2014-07-25 22:33 | Report Abuse

one might argue that ghlsys is overvalued at current price

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-26 11:07 | Report Abuse

Littlebird, this is my last comment in this thread as there are too many clowns and a few so call Sifu that telling me to stop sharing my passion. Haha, but I did see them keep promoting their skill to their followers non stop lor. Hehe. Yea, this is what I say, they don't walk the talk lor. Anyway, let's go to your three comments. Ghlsys is a TECH stock? My answer is already written that they are internet financial related and evolving into technology as well. Why is the classification important? There is the real value behind it that all people cannot see. Did I mention Ghlsys is a unique entity after the mergers with E-Pay Asia? Please refer yea. Do you know that they are once in the group in EURONETS, and Simon Loh bought over the controlling stakes in order for Ghl to merge with Epay? Now that EURONET is out of Ghl (Epay) indirect I would say that. What are the benefits? You say what is the benefit of Creador. Then again, I have to remind you not to compare the PE firms altogether. Read what is their benefits in joining Ghlsys instead of investing in Ghl. Understand their collaboration in strategic business in Maxis, Astro and banking arm in India and Indonesia. You maybe have to read some of the history of Creador. Yes, some of the investment they have to sell when the value has gone up at least 3 to 5 times. That is their track record. Ghl is different in a way they are already on their board of Directors. They are getting more serious on this compared to their others investment. And lastly your third comment. A tsunami is coming. Only those who knows what is internet evolution will understand. No need to explain more. Five years, 3 years, 1 years? Hmm, this I leave it to the individual to imagine. 2015 am definitely having an interesting evolution of Internet technology scene in our region. Don't guess and don't waste the time wondering. Time will tell. LIKE IT TAKE IT, DON'T LIKE, no problem life goes on. Cheers.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-26 11:08 | Report Abuse

Christine: never give up in what you believe :D

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-26 11:58 | Report Abuse

thanks AT..... :DDD

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-26 12:07 | Report Abuse

i hope my brother dun give up....THUMBS UP TOO....:DDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zQi0OYXAKU

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2014-07-26 12:40 | Report Abuse

hi ... i was shown this linked(on GHL) and being asked my opinion on GHL. I admire the way u write. Simply great. I hv not commented in i3 for 1-2 years now. I do not read articles posted here but some are very good, actually. Anyway, can I ask the permission to share your writing here in my blog and I place my opinions in my blog? Sorry, I will not be here to reply comments, read etc etc. Thanks and keep up such great spirit.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-26 13:08 | Report Abuse

Mr. Teh, thanks for encouragement for me. You are granted the right to share the article. In return I hope your opinion can be shared in my personal blog too. I will not reshare your opinion to others as I know how to respect one person's view too.I respect you, you have a character of a gentleman. Thank you.

duitkwspkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-07-26 13:19 | Report Abuse

Christine Goh.

I am impressed by your determination. Your enthusiasm for what u are practicing at.

you may not gain fast return $$$$$$$ in soonest. But you gain salute and respect from many silent readers.

duitKWSPkita fully support Christine Goh!

Keith Swl

93 posts

Posted by Keith Swl > 2014-07-27 09:48 | Report Abuse

Invest in PE ratio 81? Are you kidding me? Currently this type of share trading around PE20. Mean that the company need to improve their earning by 400% in order to stay at the average market price.Now the economic still consider good. If financial crisis come, this type of high PE share will highly likely to drop like hell. Good luck if u wan to keep for long. My advice here.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-27 12:02 | Report Abuse

Keith , I SEE WHAT YOU CANNOT SEE, you don't even know how to source the real PE for this stock! When market crash , I wish you GOOD LUCK !

Posted by Malhi Harmeet > 2014-07-27 12:25 | Report Abuse

Another INARI in the making....

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2014-07-27 16:30 | Report Abuse

ARE U PRETTY SURE? LATELY THE PRICE MOVEMENTS ARE NOT THAT GREAT...LOTS OF SELLERS MIND U...WHY? IF GHLSYS IS DAMN GOOD WHY MOST PEOPLE DISPOSING HER?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-27 16:32 | Report Abuse

remember, even me like to walk on water ..... kikikiiii

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2014-07-27 16:39 | Report Abuse

AT, IF U CAN WALK ON THE WATER THEN GHLSYS CAN FLY!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-27 17:04 | Report Abuse

without snake.. do you think mankind has knowledge? kikiki I like you King Cobra... kikikiki

Lance

65 posts

Posted by Lance > 2014-07-30 18:11 | Report Abuse

poor girl... with this counter being 80% of your portfolio no wonder you are selling so hard.

bintang21

458 posts

Posted by bintang21 > 2014-07-30 19:12 | Report Abuse

CG, Syabas for your hardwork and many thumb up for your sharing . frankly speaking i like GHL type of business activities. actually initially I wanted to buy GHL before the right issue when the price was around 30 over sen then . I didn't because so many of my friends told me this counter is useless. now the price is 93 sen . nobody to blame, the decision is mine. when I see you article, I bought 20k quickly after reading the heading whitout reading the content.firstly this is the counter I like, secondly I don't have the patience to read long long essay.
I feel you are really want to share with us something that you believe it is good and i also see you have done enough home work for it. So I will keep this 20k shares until the end of this year or longer. TQ

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-30 20:04 | Report Abuse

Lance, I am skilled at my investment strategy, I will not be angered and I am skilled at winning. I will not be afraid. Only the ignorant will flee like chicken, hope it is not you. Ghlsys need my hard sell? You must be an adult kid. Hahahaha

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-30 20:05 | Report Abuse

Bintang, when I post a blog, I am not doing it lightly, so when I say something good , I mean it. I rather go broke than to ruin my reputation. Good luck.

bintang21

458 posts

Posted by bintang21 > 2014-07-30 20:20 | Report Abuse

CG, I know you are serious, everybody here know very well, only thing is that they don't like GHL as we do. I had missed GHL once, with your push, I believe I will gain what I am deserved. we dare to venture into what we believe it is good. to me it is just a game, nobody will go broke at the end

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-07-30 20:34 | Report Abuse

Bintang, yes of course we will not broke investing in Ghlsys. I will go broke if my words do not reflex my action. I mean it and I do it ! Cheers

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-26 20:10 | Report Abuse

Must buy GHLSys to support my friend Christine! kikikii

Post a Comment
Market Buzz