A beautiful write up.HALILUJAH!!!!!!!!
How many traders (including CFA) can appreciate your
GODLY GUT FEELING TRUTH???????????
who is swimming naked
at the final
time shall tell
ok?

Posted by AzmiMerican > 2014-11-01 08:49 | Report Abuse

U.S. third quarter GDP increased at an annual rate of 3.5%.

This is relative to the second quarter when real GDP gained 4.6%.

The growth in real GDP beat consensus expectations of 3% gains and was due to positive contributions from personal consumption expenditure, exports, nonresidential fixed investment, and government spending at all levels.

Tak tahu la, u cakap end of the world besok but the USA has QEed itself to prosperity.

QEs have saved the USA and now its REAL economy is growing.

Sorry la stockhacker , with due respect, i tak mahu dengar cakap u la, i dengar Yellen and the fabulous FED.

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2014-11-01 18:03 | Report Abuse

When it comes to the future direction of stock marts, i listen to people like Bogle, Buffett, Mobius...and of course Stockhacker!!

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-11-01 18:12 | Report Abuse

Dont waste time to read this junk! Bla bla bla articles lead to nowhere! You think you learn something but you learn the wrong stuff! Just like reading cpteh articles!

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-11-01 18:16 | Report Abuse

Look! If you seriously want to learn investment, learn fundamental first! Then pick and monitor group of stocks that pass off as growth or stable stocks! Apply TA to try and buy at lowest and ability to sell at highest! And repeat! Reading seniors that dont have proper FA, TA and other skills only bring you to dream holland world! There's plenty of so called sifus that yet to master anything but talk everything about investment!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz