67 comment(s). Last comment by Saturn 2015-02-09 13:52

Seilok

54 posts

Posted by Seilok > 2015-02-04 22:26 | Report Abuse

Apatahi

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2015-02-04 22:28 | Report Abuse

Buy what also useless lah. Your currency is the worst performer in whole Asia.

saufi74

804 posts

Posted by saufi74 > 2015-02-04 22:28 | Report Abuse

Right move minister..

ks55

3,504 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2015-02-04 23:32 | Report Abuse

Minister, gua sokong sama lu.

Let us boycott Parkson.
Let us boycott Starbuck.
Let us boycott Petronas.
Let us boycott BHP.
Let us boycott Petronm.
Let us boycott mamak teh tarik.
Let us boycott Old Town.
Let us boycott Maybank.
Let us boycott CIMB.
Let us boycott PBB.
Let us boycott Ah Kow klinik.
Let us boycott Ali denstist.
Let us boycott Mutu barber.
Let us boycott the Star.
Let us boycott Utusan.
Let us boycott Sin Chew.
Let us boycott everything ..............

Let us be self sufficient.
Plant our rice, grow our vegetable, rear our chicken, teach our children, build our house, print our money...................

Look like we have to live in isolation........

Posted by Muhammad Mustaqim > 2015-02-04 23:40 | Report Abuse

shitty minister..gone crazy

GinTech

240 posts

Posted by GinTech > 2015-02-04 23:43 | Report Abuse

Our minister is afraid of us getting stronger upon full realization of 1Malaysia. Thus, he threw us into conflict. :)

Posted by Muhammad Mustaqim > 2015-02-04 23:48 | Report Abuse

our mnister just want the malays to continue being stupid and keep manipulate us..

Rajapetra

53 posts

Posted by Rajapetra > 2015-02-04 23:48 | Report Abuse

Fifty years ago back in the 1960s things were so simple. We were more relaxed and racial in those days and did not have so many hang-ups. We did not have to worry so much about what we did and said, like we do now. And we knew where we stood and the boundaries that we should not cross.

Today, Malaysians are so sensitive and paranoid. Must be careful about this, must be careful about that. Must watch what you do, must watch what you say. The stress level must be extremely high for those living in ‘multi-racial’ Malaysia.

In the 1960s, Malaysia was divided into urban Malaysia and rural Malaysia. There was actually quite a small middle-class, unlike now where the middle-class is very large and we even have an upper and lower middle-class.

In rural Malaysia, which was mostly Malay, the Chinese and Indians who happened to live there spoke Malay (sometimes better than even the Malays themselves) and never said the wrong thing (since they were the minority). Hence there was relative peace and harmony in the rural areas and even on 13th May 1969 people in the rural areas went about their lives like normal and without much ado.

I suppose when the non-Malays represent less than 5% of the population they know better than to stir the hornets’ nest (is it nest or hive?).

Politics also played a part, I suppose. The two main contenders were Umno and PAS. Hence it was either you voted secularism or you voted Islamist. Nevertheless, both were Malays, so it was a Malay-versus-Malay contest and there was therefore no need to play the racial card.

In the urban areas the Chinese were the majority so Malays were very careful when venturing into the towns. Even if you were insulted you blamed yourself for straying into the wrong area rather than get angry with the Chinese who insulted you.

It was a system that worked well. You knew your place and you kept within your territory. And if you made the mistake of straying into the wrong territory you accepted the punishment like a man (or woman).

I once witnessed (in the 1960s, of course) a Malay woman bargaining for something with the Chinese trader in Petaling Street in Kuala Lumpur. The price she asked for was a bit too low and the Chinese trader screamed at her, “Bodoh punya Melayu! Pergi balek kampung tanam jagunglah!”

The Malay woman just walked off as the Chinese trader continued to scream at her. There was no fight. No one made any police report. This Malay woman had strayed into a Chinese area and had upset the Chinese trader. So we all accepted that as normal and just shrugged our shoulders and walked off.

Can that happen today? Today there would be a police report, maybe even a demonstration. Umno, Perkasa and Isma would call for a press conference and DAP and PKR will ask them to show the proof that the incident did happen. In short, today it would be utter chaos.

I once ventured into an Indian area where the Kuala Lumpur Plaza now stands and got surrounded by a group of Indians. They wanted to know what I was doing in their area. I told them I was looking for a school friend of mine and gave them the name of my friend. Since I was a friend of their friend they let me go without a beating. If not I would have had to go home in an ambulance, assuming I was still alive.

Such incidents happened so many times in my life in the 1960s in Kuala Lumpur where I grew up that I have lost count. At times I got beaten up for being kwailan or langsi and at times I only ‘kena warning’ for looking at them in the eye (you are not supposed to have eye contact with anyone when you go to ‘other peoples area’).

But did we make it an issue? No! It was part of life.

No Chinaman or Indian would stray into Gombak, Kampung Baru, Kampung Datuk Keramat, Kampung Pandan, Kampung Pantai Dalam, Kawasan Melayu PJ, and so on. If you did and if you got beaten up then it was your fault for being so stupid.

No Malay would stray into Brickfields, Pudu, Bukit Bintang, Jalan Petaling, Jalan Pasar, Cheras, Jalan Ipoh, Jinjang, Kepong, Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh, Jalan Kelang Lama, and so on. If you did and if you got beaten up then it was your fault for being so stupid.

So we knew where we stood and we knew where we could and could not go. And we respected the right of each race to have its own area and would not stray into an area where we did not belong. And we accepted the punishment for this violation and respected the right of another community to beat us up if we dared stray into their area.

The politicians did not get involved and we left politics out of it. It was purely a racial thing and because of that we did not have any major race riot — maybe only small skirmishes here and there between different races, which was no big deal since it was only a clash between the races and did not involve politics.

Then, in May 1969, the politicians got involved. And that triggered the worst of the many race riots in Malaysia — yes, there were more than one, not just ‘May 13’. And since then we have

Rajapetra

53 posts

Posted by Rajapetra > 2015-02-04 23:49 | Report Abuse

Then, in May 1969, the politicians got involved. And that triggered the worst of the many race riots in Malaysia — yes, there were more than one, not just ‘May 13’. And since then we have all become over sensitive about racial issues.

Sigh…how nice things were back in the 1960s before May 1969 when we accepted the fact that Malays, Chinese and Indians lived in their own areas and had the right to beat up someone from another race who strayed into your area without the politicians making a big issue over it like now.

So Malaysia’s problem is not racial. It is political. If the politicians would just stand back and allow the different races to hate each other like back in the 1960s Malaysia would be a much more peaceful place. Damn these politicians!

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2015-02-05 00:19 | Report Abuse

We should all love each other!

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-02-05 00:22 | Report Abuse

What one perceives as being relevant may not necessarily be so in the eyes of others...

firehawk

4,771 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2015-02-05 00:24 | Report Abuse

frankly speaking, if selling similar type of things, i feel non-chinese merchants are selling more expensive, they are not competative, that's why finally left many chinese merchants .... just recall your experience at mamak stall, malay food stall and chinese food stall, u know what i mean .....

nancytang

469 posts

Posted by nancytang > 2015-02-05 00:25 | Report Abuse

All the present racial problems are caused by politicians !!! These idiots are out to get attention & political mileage ! They don't seem to realise that they are playing with fire which can turn our country into an inferno ... may God punish them !!!

ANWF

210 posts

Posted by ANWF > 2015-02-05 00:27 | Report Abuse

racial cards to win votes in cabinet, typical politic games.

izoklse

5,206 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-05 00:48 |

Post removed.Why?

izoklse

5,206 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-05 00:53 | Report Abuse

BRAVO Raja Petra Kamarudin .

lifebored

23 posts

Posted by lifebored > 2015-02-05 12:11 | Report Abuse

support the minister,i stop buying from malay long time ago

lcwin

326 posts

Posted by lcwin > 2015-02-05 13:02 | Report Abuse

Aiyah when you are not good ( talak isi ) then u main api, bakar sini bakar sana... then can curi curi makan. Race and religion is the best tool to divide and rule and make tons of money. Look at those countries in the middle east and our neighbour Brunei. Most citizen can be manupulate by these parasites. When there is major scandals they will incites races and religion to cover up the main problems. Oh I think our minister should BAN malay from buying all product from China just say it is not halal ( use religion very effective) oh yes iphone,Samsung also cannot use make in China by Jews connected company.

fukrai

168 posts

Posted by fukrai > 2015-02-05 13:09 | Report Abuse

Unprofessional ministers/politicians!

When one failed to get the traders (which should applicable to all traders) to reduce price. Then you just used simple solution by asking others to boycott. He just did not think smartly and has any initiative to find what his failure is. Nothing is impossible if you are smart. See, what happen now? Not only problems not resolved but creating greater issues such as one hating each other, hurting each other, never ending bad consequences and last but not least, you show the world how foolish and naive minister you are.

I urged you, ministers/politicians think wisely before act? We, innocent people want to live in peace, Please!!!

lcwin

326 posts

Posted by lcwin > 2015-02-05 13:20 | Report Abuse

fukrai he is smart. He already achieve his aim to be well known and a worrior in the malay mindset. You know KuKlaxklan ideology champion unofficially by barang naik. Oh I forgot Future price for Sugar Is 15 cents USD per LB of about RM1.3 per Kilo. Ask why Bukakaki still selling sugar at RM2.5 and you need license to import sugar. License to screw 1 malaysia ????

Seilok

54 posts

Posted by Seilok > 2015-02-06 23:25 | Report Abuse

Saya nak makan nasi lemak, beras dibeli dari siapa?! BERNAS!!
BERNAS milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Makan nasi lemak, takkan tanpa minuman, so order kopi o! Air buat kopi, jika tinggal di Johor beli dari Aliran Ihsas Resources, milik siapa? Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!
Minum kopi mesti campur gula! Gula di Malaysia, dua pengeluar sahaja MSM & MSR, MSM milik felda, 20% saham dimiliki Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar; MSR milik TanSri Syed Mokhtar sepenuhnya!

OK, cakap banyak sekarang nasi sudah sejuk, mahu panaskan! Guna gas stove, Gas Malaysia milik siapa? Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!

Guna microwave oven, elektrik, TNB beli elektrik dari siapa? IPP! IPP terbesar di Malaysia Malakoff, milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Sekarang tak nak makan nasi, pergi McD sahaja la... naik motor! Motor Kriss, keluaran MODENAS! Modenas milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Tak nak naik motor, naik kereta! Kereta apa? Proton! Proton milik DRB HICOM! DRB HICOM milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Tak nak beli Proton la.. Beli Honda saja... Honda Malaysia milik siapa? Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!

Beli kereta nak buat pinjaman perbankan islam, pergi Bank Muamalat! Bank Muamalat milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!

Kereta kena ada insurans coverage! Insurance beli dari siapa? Uni Asia Insurance! Uni Asia milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Nak ambil road tax, kena pergi PUSPAKOM! Puspakom milik siapa? Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Ok la tak nak naik kereta! Naik keretapi lagi senang! Landasan keretapi siapa buat?! MMC! MMC milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari! Sekarang, dia pun nak ambil alih KTMB!!

Ok tak nak guna keretapi ambil kapal terbang saja la... nak pergi Johor! Senai Airport milik siapa? Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!

Tak nak ambil keretapi, kapal terbang, naik kapal laut sahaja la... Pergi Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas! Tanjung Pelepas Port milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!
Tak nak pergi Tanjung Pelepas, pergi Johor Port! Johor Port milik siapa? MMC! MMC milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Ok la... orang iKL, naik MRT sahaja la... (apabila siapa)
Projek MRT, siapa kontraktor terbesar?! MMC! MMC milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Macam ni la... tak nak keluar rumah langsung! Duduk rumah, hantar surat sahaja! Apabila nak hantar surat, kena lekat setem! Apabila kita lekat setem sahaja, kita sudah bayar Tan Sri SyedMokhtar Al Bukhari, kerana POS Malaysia pun sudah diswastakan!!

Tahniah Tan Sri! You earn this all, on your own!! Malaysia is not Malaysians anymore, its YOURS!! Entirely yours!!

And the Malays complain the Chinese are oppressing them???

Seilok

54 posts

Posted by Seilok > 2015-02-06 23:25 | Report Abuse

Gullible

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2015-02-07 07:39 | Report Abuse

This year so much to buy using S$. Gongxi Gonxi.

kimkowlee

562 posts

Posted by kimkowlee > 2015-02-07 11:02 | Report Abuse

Now, Oil price down, nasi ambang naik 10% . Next month oil price will go up, nasi lemak or Teh Tarik May up. Later when oil up usd 100, got show to see. Maybe the poor cannot tahan. Next GE?

Rajapetra

53 posts

Posted by Rajapetra > 2015-02-07 13:23 | Report Abuse

DAP has been advised to stop talking about racism because it was akin to ketam mengajar anak berjalan lurus (Malay proverb which means someone trying to teach another person to do something they cannot do themselves).

This was said by Agriculture and Agro-based Industry Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob today who claimed that DAP’s move to label him as racist was merely accusing someone of behaving the way they had been behaving themselves.

“If DAP wants to talk about being racist, don’t!

“The biggest and the father of being racist in Malaysia is DAP. So they don’t have to accuse me of being one,” Ismail said to reporters today.

Speaking after the launch of Pasar Tani’s Turun Harga (bring down prices) programme in Ulu Kelang today, Ismail said DAP was merely taking advantage by linking what he had said on Facebook last weekend with racism.

Ismail also pointed out that several former DAP members had questioned the party’s sincerity in speaking about racism, and insulting Islam as well as Malay rulers.

“How many insults have there been against Islam, Malays, Malay rulers and many others. Why were there no police reports lodged by the DAP?

“If they are sincere, then there shouldn’t be double standards.

“Let’s not talk further on DAP. Everyone knows who they are,” Ismail said.

Meanwhile, Ismail said he would be giving a statement to the police with regards to his Facebook remark which had gone viral next week.

“I will only be free once the working visit by the Indonesian president is over. I have informed the police. I will do it next week,” he said, referring to the visit by Joko Widodo which began on Thursday and ended today.

In the remark which was screen-grabbed and had made headlines over the past few days, Ismail called for Malay consumers to boycott errant Chinese traders who refused to bring down the prices of their goods, despite the reduction in fuel prices.

DAP condemned the remark, saying it fanned racial sentiments with one of its MP, Tan Kok Wai, claiming that the statement had caused damage to the country’s race relations, urging for the prime minister to sack Ismail

Read more: http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2015/02/07/father-racist-malaysia-dap/#ixzz3R29tUNyB

izoklse

5,206 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-08 05:31 |

Post removed.Why?

izoklse

5,206 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-08 05:35 |

Post removed.Why?

paulthesotong

2,485 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2015-02-08 12:13 | Report Abuse

"A Minister is someone who is authorized by religious organization to perform functions such as teaching of beliefs ; leading services such as weddings, baptisms or funerals or others providing spirtitual guidance to the community". In other word Minister of Bomoh for sure.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2015-02-08 13:01 | Report Abuse

Now the LPG gas is down, why you guys are paying a high electricity price? Why now down yet like Singapore does?

Posted by theresacok > 2015-02-08 16:08 | Report Abuse

Do you know that bus fares have increase drastically in Singapore admist falling oil price? Do you know singaporeans can only own flat and dream of owning cars? So if you think Singapore better than Malaysia, you can trade your car/bungalow for flat/mrt/bus.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-02-08 16:38 | Report Abuse

Malay issues is national issue,Chinese issues is racial issues while Indian issues is no issues....this is msia...cheers

Posted by theresacok > 2015-02-08 18:08 |

Post removed.Why?

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2015-02-08 18:22 | Report Abuse

talk cok ?

Posted by theresacok > 2015-02-08 18:28 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by theresacok > 2015-02-08 18:34 |

Post removed.Why?

nancytang

469 posts

Posted by nancytang > 2015-02-08 19:51 | Report Abuse

I noticed that up till today there are still people who are fond of telling the dissatisfied chinese to go to Singapore or China & the indians to go back to India ... what about those dissatisfied malays ... where do we tell them to go back to ??? Wake up !!! ... Malaysia belongs to all of us & none has the right to tell any Malaysian to get out of here !!!

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2015-02-08 21:44 | Report Abuse

Why so angry? Just want you guys to know what is your rights. Whenever when I talk of your rights, you talk about race. Aren't you too sensitive or be intimidated. I do not encounter this issue in Singapore. Even i have many Malay friends in bolehland. Indirectly i am also voicing for their right!

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2015-02-08 22:10 | Report Abuse

BEST MEDICINE...just ignore these types of creatures...easy as ABC

izoklse

5,206 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-08 22:22 | Report Abuse

PART 1

Some Chinese are clueless

http://www.malaysia-today.net/some-chinese-are-clueless/

Raja Petra Kamarudin

Respectfully Malays can be considered lazy as there is no country in this world where the sons of the land can’t even open, operate and own their own restaurant in their own country. They eat in Mamak India restaurants, hid themselves either in kampong or working in no risk Government service or GLC. — Be Way

That was a comment posted by a reader who goes by the name of ‘Be Way’. There are no details as to the identity of this person. There is no real name or photograph on this person’s Facebook but it appears like this person is a Malaysian who is either studying or working in Taiwan.

Normally I would not bother to approve anonymous comments posted by people who just want to throw ‘racial’ stones and hide their hands. You can scream freedom of speech and all that but you need to be accountable for what you say. Hence if you are too cowardly to reveal your identity then you do not deserve freedom of speech.

What is the purpose of comments such as the above anyway? Is this meant to start an intellectual debate as to why the Malays are by nature lazy? If so then I would be very happy to engage you in a discourse. But you need to be brave enough to reveal yourself and not throw stones while hiding your hands.

‘Be Way’ said Malays hid(e) themselves either in kampung(s) or (by) working in no risk government service or GLC(s). What does this mean? How do you hide yourself by remaining in kampungs or by working for the government or government-linked companies?

‘Be Way’ also said Malays are lazy because they eat in Indian Muslim (Mamak) shops instead of opening their own restaurants. If you were to tour Kuala Lumpur you will see many Chinese eating in Mamak shops as well. How many Mamak shops are owned and operated by Chinese? Does this mean Chinese are also lazy because there are no Chinese-owned Mamak shops in Kuala Lumpur?

And if a Chinese does open a Mamak shop will it be called a Mamak shop or will it be called a Chinese shop? It is called a Mamak shop because the shop is owned and run by Mamaks. If it is owned and run by Chinese you would not call it a Mamak shop. You would call it a Chinese shop even if that shop does have roti canai on its menu.

In fact, some Chinese shops do have roti canai, nasi lemak, rendang, and so on, on its menu. But you do not call these shops Mamak shops. You call them kopitiams. And kopitiams offer Indian (Mamak), Baba/Nonya (Straits Chinese), and Malay cuisine as well.

‘Be Way’, who I suspect is in Taiwan, may not have travelled to Terengganu or Kelantan. If he (or she) had, then he/she would have seen many (and I do mean many) Hainanese Chicken Rice shops owned and run by Malays. They sell only chicken rice and nothing else. And some of these chicken rice shops are so popular that the customers are non-stop from breakfast to midnight, every day of the week, Fridays included.

Why are there no Chinese owned and run Hainanese Chicken Rice shops in Terengganu and Kelantan? There are many Chinese living in Terengganu and Kelantan. But they own and run furniture shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, car dealerships, motorcycle dealerships, finance companies (many which are actually loan sharks or money lenders), hotels, and so on. But none own and run Hainanese Chicken Rice shops. The Malays control that market.

Some Chinese salesmen who need to travel to Terengganu and Kelantan at least once or twice a month complain that during the fasting month of Ramadhan they find it very difficult because most eating shops would be closed during the day and only open around tea-time. Hence they cannot find a place to eat.

Why is this so? Well, it is because most of the shops are owned and run by Malays so they close during the day during Ramadhan and only open in the evenings. Does this not mean the Malays practically monopolise the restaurant business in Terengganu and Kelantan?

So people like ‘Be Way’ need to be more sensible in their comments. Just because Malays do not own and run Mamak shops in Kuala Lumpur does not mean Malays are lazy. Go to Terengganu and Kelantan and see how industrious and resourceful the Malays there are.

Many Malays who migrated to the cities such as Kuala Lumpur did so in search of work, not to open restaurants (although some Malays do in some parts of Kuala Lumpur). Many Chinese migrate to other countries for the same reason as well, such as those Chinese who go to Singapore or come to the UK. You cannot expect 18 million Malays to all open and run eating shops.

In that same spirit, why do Malaysian Chinese migrate to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and many European countries to look for work? Why are these Chinese too lazy to stay in Malaysia and open a restaurant?

izoklse

5,206 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-08 22:23 | Report Abuse

PART 2

Some Chinese are clueless

http://www.malaysia-today.net/some-chinese-are-clueless/

In fact, Malaysian Chinese do not need to leave Malaysia in search of work — estimated at about one million overseas Malaysians. They can join the army or police or become prison guards. Of course, just like the Malays, these Chinese would earn a mere few hundred Ringgit a month and you can earn more than that just selling pirated DVDs.

The problem is Malays do not mind earning RM700 or RM800 a month to do ‘dirty’ work while this type of career is too beneath the Chinese. But for RM3,000 a month or more Chinese would probably be quite prepared to do such work but then they will have to migrate to Singapore to earn that type of salary.

There are times, however, when even Malays will not want to do the dirty work at very low pay. So the Chinese businessmen need to employ immigrant labour. But even immigrant labour can be expensive if done the legal way so they prefer to employ the illegal immigrants, which is far cheaper since they are illegal. We even have that problem in Manchester’s Chinatown, not only in Sungai Buloh. Did you know that even Hong Leong’s housing project employs illegal Indonesian labourers (or at least Hong Leong’s contractors do)?

Why does Hong Leong not insist that all their contractors employ only Malaysians, not immigrants, legal or otherwise? There are many Malaysian Chinese working overseas. Can’t they go back to Malaysia and work with Hong Leong building houses for a few Ringgit a day?

We should look at this issue not from the lenses of race. Just because Indian Muslims own and run Mamak shops and Malays do not own and run Mamak shops does not make Malays lazy. And just because Malays are prepared to work for the government at a few hundred Ringgit a month when the Chinese will not do that does not mean the Malays are ‘hiding’. After all, the Malays are doing the jobs that are not good enough for the Chinese anyway. And if the Malays will not do that work then you would need to employ foreign labour.

And is this not another issue, too much foreign labour in Malaysia? So be grateful that there are at least some Malays who are prepared to work for less than RM1,000 a month. And don’t call them lazy because they work for pittance. Would the ‘hardworking’ Chinese do these jobs if the Malays will not?

Seilok

54 posts

Posted by Seilok > 2015-02-08 22:32 | Report Abuse

Blog: Minister calls for Malay boycott of Chinese businesses to lower prices
Feb 6, 2015 11:25 PM | Report Abuse

Saya nak makan nasi lemak, beras dibeli dari siapa?! BERNAS!!
BERNAS milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Makan nasi lemak, takkan tanpa minuman, so order kopi o! Air buat kopi, jika tinggal di Johor beli dari Aliran Ihsas Resources, milik siapa? Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!
Minum kopi mesti campur gula! Gula di Malaysia, dua pengeluar sahaja MSM & MSR, MSM milik felda, 20% saham dimiliki Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar; MSR milik TanSri Syed Mokhtar sepenuhnya!

OK, cakap banyak sekarang nasi sudah sejuk, mahu panaskan! Guna gas stove, Gas Malaysia milik siapa? Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!

Guna microwave oven, elektrik, TNB beli elektrik dari siapa? IPP! IPP terbesar di Malaysia Malakoff, milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Sekarang tak nak makan nasi, pergi McD sahaja la... naik motor! Motor Kriss, keluaran MODENAS! Modenas milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Tak nak naik motor, naik kereta! Kereta apa? Proton! Proton milik DRB HICOM! DRB HICOM milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Tak nak beli Proton la.. Beli Honda saja... Honda Malaysia milik siapa? Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!

Beli kereta nak buat pinjaman perbankan islam, pergi Bank Muamalat! Bank Muamalat milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!

Kereta kena ada insurans coverage! Insurance beli dari siapa? Uni Asia Insurance! Uni Asia milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Nak ambil road tax, kena pergi PUSPAKOM! Puspakom milik siapa? Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Ok la tak nak naik kereta! Naik keretapi lagi senang! Landasan keretapi siapa buat?! MMC! MMC milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari! Sekarang, dia pun nak ambil alih KTMB!!

Ok tak nak guna keretapi ambil kapal terbang saja la... nak pergi Johor! Senai Airport milik siapa? Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!

Tak nak ambil keretapi, kapal terbang, naik kapal laut sahaja la... Pergi Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas! Tanjung Pelepas Port milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!
Tak nak pergi Tanjung Pelepas, pergi Johor Port! Johor Port milik siapa? MMC! MMC milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Ok la... orang iKL, naik MRT sahaja la... (apabila siapa)
Projek MRT, siapa kontraktor terbesar?! MMC! MMC milik siapa?! Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari!!

Macam ni la... tak nak keluar rumah langsung! Duduk rumah, hantar surat sahaja! Apabila nak hantar surat, kena lekat setem! Apabila kita lekat setem sahaja, kita sudah bayar Tan Sri SyedMokhtar Al Bukhari, kerana POS Malaysia pun sudah diswastakan!!

Tahniah Tan Sri! You earn this all, on your own!! Malaysia is not Malaysians anymore, its YOURS!! Entirely yours!!

And the Malays complain the Chinese are oppressing them???

izoklse

5,206 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-08 22:43 | Report Abuse

List of Chinese Palm Oil Product :-

Seri Murni
Buruh
Vesawit
vesoya
vecorn
knife
naturel
daisy
fan
red eagle
naptune
krystal

ITU BARU MINYAK MASAK.BELUM LAGI YANG LAIN. KALAU LETAK YANG LAIN TAK CUKUP KOT SATU PAGE. Itu Baru satu product.Belum Yang lain.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2015-02-08 23:22 | Report Abuse

Haha you talking to izo?!. By the way what is the short term selling price for suma? I would say at 0.245.

izoklse

5,206 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-08 23:23 | Report Abuse

50 RICHEST MALAYSIAN

http://www.forbes.com/malaysia-billionaires/list/

ONLY 8 of them are Malay. The rest you know Who laaaa.

Seilok

54 posts

Posted by Seilok > 2015-02-08 23:38 | Report Abuse

The non Malays become billionaire despite the odds stack against them. No NEP, no AP, No taxi license, no .... They claim the chinese do illegal business...but is corruption and bribery by the Malays legal??

Seilok

54 posts

Posted by Seilok > 2015-02-08 23:50 | Report Abuse

The correct perception is not abt chinese raising the price because prices of goods are increase by many. Drinks at Nasi Kandar is way up there, a plate of Nasi Kandar is easily RM10, while on all sides of the poultry prices are not controlled whether chinese or Malay or Indian. Why don't they argue business like Speedmart owned by paraplegic Chinese which hire majority Malays and kept their price amongst the lowest, what abt Berjaya owned by Vincent Tan which also have businesses across the sectors that hire many many Malays while Petronas! And many GLC are only hiring Malays?

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2015-02-09 00:24 | Report Abuse

Anyway, izo, all the tycoons will not help the younger generation lah. All the same sh*t.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-02-09 00:33 | Report Abuse

orang lain sudah lama cipta roket naik bulan.
orang kita pulak asyik gaduh pasal hal kecik.
patutlah kita tak pernah naik bulan dan tak akan naik lah.
balik balik cerita sama .. bosan baca

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2015-02-09 00:37 | Report Abuse

Got, got naik bulan. Tapi as a passenger only. And also use your TAX payers $$$. Learn what? Learn how to make roti canai at space.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz