7 people like this.

144 comment(s). Last comment by Ym Lok 2015-06-17 19:25

kmohan62

484 posts

Posted by kmohan62 > 2015-06-04 21:21 | Report Abuse

Zy ma,please watch your tone and language.Mr Koon Koon,instead of playing with his cucu at this ripe age of his had decided to spent time and energy to share his investment philosophy and ideas with the young and novice investors despite the fact that there are lot of young punks nowadays who have this misguided notion that they know a lot just because they carry around with them all this fancy gadgets which give a false sense of over confidence of themselves. In actual fact these youngsters are very much depended on their parents hard earned money even for their tissues!!

citylight

22 posts

Posted by citylight > 2015-06-04 21:44 | Report Abuse

keep your good job Mr Koon, no worry of other unpleasant words.

zy Ma

10 posts

Posted by zy Ma > 2015-06-04 21:47 | Report Abuse

Dear Matakuda, you are welcomed.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-06-04 22:00 | Report Abuse

zy Ma, You have an extremely disgusting and overbearing attitude...you contribute nothing positive except venom, spewing hatred towards Mr Koon..why are you behaving in such manner...do you have an axe to grind with Mr koon??? You have a very strange behaviour unbecoming of a humane person in this world....your attitude stinks to low hell just like rotting flesh...you are an absolute and utter DISGUST to yourself and to fellow forumers here. I hope that god will give you the wisdom to see your own rotten attitude and disgusting behaviour.

Mr Koon just wanted to share his investment ideas....Who are you to dictate to Mr Koon Yew Yin what he should do with his life, with his free time? Are you very sure his days are numbered or maybe your days are numbered? Do you want someone else here to tell you your days are numbered, go play with your cucu??? Who gave you the right to have an overbearing and condescending attitude, i am higher than thou attitude??

Everyone here in this forum has a right to express their investment ideas including Mr koon. You do not have the right to overbear over others nor condescend over others here...So please behave yourself and put yourself on the same level field as others, respect others ideas and contribute in a positive manner rather than spew venom, hatred and waste every forumers time here...this forum welcomes healthy exchange of info but not the rubbish and hatred that you spew..

Posted by zy Ma > Jun 4, 2015 08:45 PM | Report Abuse

At this ripe old age, your days are numbered. Are ego and money still so important to you? Remember every day is a bonus. Treasure it! Go play with your cucu and stopping boasting around here. We don't see Robert Kuok doing what you do here. Disgusting!

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-06-04 22:06 | Report Abuse

zy Ma, Where are you now? Please do come out and express yourself in an intelligent constructive manner..

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2015-06-04 22:13 | Report Abuse

There are not many people who contributed great knowledge in this forum. But, there are plenty of people who just like to talk rubbish like zy ma.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2015-06-04 22:13 | Report Abuse

What an inspiring story until I read the Note. I recommend to remove the Note.
We need to listen to both side of the stories whether right or wrong, investor should be able to decide. Btw, I own VS shares since 2.3.
Kcchong just write his analysis, I can choose not to agree but I value his side of the stories.

He also raised issue with cashflow issues in SUCCESS (7207). Was he right, I let you decide.

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2015-06-04 22:17 | Report Abuse

One more thing, Zy Ma. Are you also sponsoring poor students ? Tell us lah your contribution to this society. Perhaps, you have not made your wealth in stock market like Mr Koon that you are not able to do any contribution to the society and not able to share anything with the forumers.

veln82k6

913 posts

Posted by veln82k6 > 2015-06-04 23:02 | Report Abuse

Koon start selling his shares again..

Hercules

102 posts

Posted by Hercules > 2015-06-04 23:46 | Report Abuse

Those critics are actually good for newbies to differentiate within black or white. In this world no one can belief! One must hv own wisdom to select, especially ur investment. Mr Koon thx for ur sharing all these while n I learned + respect u well! Meantime, I felt Murali not all wrong. U r a smart guy n I'm sure u knew where it is n I hope u will sort it up. Respect can't buy by money but blossom fr ur true heart.....

cbbk

3 posts

Posted by cbbk > 2015-06-05 00:06 | Report Abuse

Read about the rickshaw hero before. Selfless great heart!

Posted by neversaydie > 2015-06-05 00:25 | Report Abuse

I don't see the need to put down other ppl like kc chong and calling them 'stupid' when a person like yourself claims to invest in the power of education. He is merely sharing his opinions from a different angle and because it is different from your beliefs you are attacking him.

Doing charity is good but does giving money mean that person is "greater" and gives him the right to put down others, because of different views? You lost my respect.

SinWah

1 posts

Posted by SinWah > 2015-06-05 02:06 | Report Abuse

Dear Yew Yin,

Thank you very much for such an inspiring story, which I am happy to speculate that either you knew about it all along and kept it close to your heart and emulated or it was strictly a coincidence you felt relevant, deserving and exemplary which you are now relating to us for our better understanding and future positive contribution without excuses. when compared to the generous and kind-hearted Bai which I salute to.

A legacy worthy to be publicised as exemplary to better cultivate a caring society.

As for the comments by others, I suppose known market players, contrary to your advice/tips on how to improve one's fortune through investment in the share market, you are bound to face contrarians. As such, you should leave them aside.

Nevertheless, your rebuttals of their actions supported with empirical evidence, may hopefully, for all fairness to you, reverse their opinions of your good intention thus reversing their mindset and action.

Posted by kiasutrader1 > 2015-06-05 03:58 | Report Abuse

Thank you Mr Koon. We need more people like you in our society today, We know for sure that many qualified students cannot get Government scholarships and you have made your wealth available to help them.

May God bless you and your family for your generosity!

I note that many who post on i3investor forum do not know how to Agree to Disagree or have any understanding on how to express themselves other than shout on top of their voices to say that they are right. These uncultured few are like many in our society today, demanding this and that when they cannot even give a logical explanation to support their views.

If anyone does not agree with what is shared, then tell why, not come out with hurtful words which shows the kind of person you are.

Remember No One, yes, NO ONE, force you to buy any of the shares mentioned by Mr Koon and if you did lose money, you are to blame because you did it blindly and did not bother to analyse yourself when you entered and possibly, did not know when to exit. This is the problem with retail Investors, they just want tips and are lazy to learn how to invest.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-06-05 04:44 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon, yes inspiring story indeed until the note.

judging from Kcchong's contribution so far in i3 these last few years and from most FA investors ( not punters haha) comments I can safely say that most here benefit tremendously from his unselfish sharing of share investment ideas on the fundamental sides.

If not mistaken his first article on VS was if it's a NBI n he stated his reason why it was not n it juz went on from there where there were juz too many questions ( some even challenge him to state the FV etc )so he juz continues explaining what he thinks of VS hence the many other VS articles so like you mentioned after his first article he should realized his mistake is not correct to say the least. he can be wrong about the price but his accounting jargon makes most sense to value investors

I doubt his intention were to 'push' down or write bad stuff about VS but based on his analysis that at current value VS is probably not a good investment n definitely not NBI. even if he wants too he probably can't do it since he is juz a small time investor ( sorry Kc haha ) unlike you who can actually 'move' the shares based on your ability to purchase/sell substantial shares due to your wealth. Besides u should know that most share players in bolihland are mostly punters looking for the new hot punt - where they care about FA - that is why teacher said 80% lose money in the market n he is right LOL

KC might not agree or believe with you on VS nor Margin account facility and that you have been successful in both does not mean that he is not right - if not mistaken he also have his Mr Lee's ( or some other chinaman's name LOL ) 'story' about the margin trading losses so it can work both ways but for most part margins are definitely not for newbies based on my small experience and the ones that I know.
as for his track record I think those who knows him or read articles he has written or even followed him on his 'stocks' would have made very handsome gains with the exception of the donfolloblindly fella LOL - tat one mandi bunga in bangkok also cannot help LOL

yes I can understand your 'anger' at a few who continue to heckle u especially in vulgarities - that is uncalled for - but just becoz someone who does not agree with you or do not believe you but who present facts to back it should at least not be lumped together.
Kc as usual has not only taken the high road but infact has spoken well of you Uncle Koon when some kept speaking bad about you.

I myself oso lost a bundle when I finally dispose Mudahtengellam - not becoz I followed u buying as I bought earlier but becoz I Believe u - kept hoping for turnaround after reading your articles about how good the Co prospect will soon be, the soon firing of the power plant n becoz you're a co-founder so u know it well but u see i oso never blame anybody or u becoz that's the most dumbest n childish thing to do - maybe except for the Anto fella who kept tidoring LOL

I dun own any VS but I see many shareholders talk about the Keurig contract especially the new cold machine as if it's the next big thing since sliced bread. Keurig shares has lost almost 1/2 of it's value since hitting new high of almost 160 due to slower sales n in part the delay in launching the Cold machine. besides they will have to compete with sodastream which is also not doing too well as according to my 'relative' in US he said most times buying the Original soft drinks or fizzies when on sale each week at different stores are much more cheaper n easier than getting soda out from Sstream - he oso said if i dun believe him i can go internet n search LOL but I think u never know with Coke backing :) n hopefully VS is not ALL about keurig :)

anyway, sorry for so chiong hei becoz after reading our big brother Ah jib Gor n aunty rosie are not alone n can sleep well after he got the endorsement from the Sarawak CM I oso kannnot sleep now knowing bolihland will have a long way to go in terms of changing the backward mentality of some people there :( but please continue to speak your mind about the current issues especially the mismanagement by the BN gov n also may you be healthy n live longer n especially earn more from all those ignorant punters to continue to help the students from the poor families.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 06:58 | Report Abuse

Sincerely, I hope and I urge Koon Koon's wife, children, grandchildren, remisiers, fund managers,dealers,biz associates, syndicates, Dali,Leng Lui, Suntze, Mohan Anene, bankers, maids, drives, neighbours, dogs etc could advise and convince the old man to "Donate more, Goreng less, Longer Ears (live), Happier life and better Karma".......Amen

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 07:02 | Report Abuse

Now u all should know I love Koon Koon as much as you do, if not more...

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 07:19 | Report Abuse

Dont let Koon Koon drown in the sea of greed....pls....

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-06-05 09:09 | Report Abuse

Murali, You are full of garbage, you speak garbage, you are full of hatred....I really feel sorry for you..you dont even contribute positively to this forum...you have a personal vendetta against Mr Koon and people who do not agree with your garbage views...what is your objective in writing such jaundiced garbage crap which only shows that who you really are...why do you persist in your personal vendetta against forumers here? What do you hope to gain from such actions ?? you are indeed a garbage and you have convincingly shown to all forumers here and I pray to God almighty that you will find the wisdom to change your ways ...

Better change your ways before its too late ...before you face almighty god ...ni nasihat utk kebaikan anda.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 09:11 | Report Abuse

Is it wrong to ask Koon Koon to donate more and goreng share less?

Posted by tonytonychopper > 2015-06-05 09:12 | Report Abuse

I am wondering why KC wrote such a long article until i see this article by Koon.

Since the first day this BS joined ... "scholarships to help poor people" is the start of all his BS articles. TOTALLY BS...u did that and repeat forever. What is wrong with Koon??

Look at all of Koon BS articles..This BS totally dont know anything about investing. These are Koon's methods of picking good stocks. Check it out~

1st paragraph - scholorships to help poor people
2nd paragraph - Founder of a few listed companies xx xx xx
3rd paragraph - I'm here to teach you stock investing.
4td paragraph - the price of xx stock has risen xx % <---repeat few times
5th paragraph - already make enough money in his life. Money is not important.
Recently - "i do not need you to buy and support and push the price.

NOW, look at his latest writings...Is his account hacked? The siasui level is too damn high. Condemning people and trying to win his imaginary anti-VS enemy by comparing his wealth to other people.

Finally, by looking at his "note" part, worst ever falanza in this forum and I hereby approve that Koon is the worst person in i3.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 09:13 | Report Abuse

Is it the way u guys could argue? Blaming others who have different opinions with Koon Koon n the gang as losers, sour grapes, stupid idiots, bad England, poor bastards etc etc??

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-06-05 09:16 | Report Abuse

Murali, What gives you the right to tell others what to do? Why are you behaving and acting as if you are one up on the others? Are you telling the rest of the forumers here that you are higher than them and consequently they should listen to your crappy views? Have you ever asked yourself on the root causal factor of you having a higher than thou attitude?

Who are you? Are you God almighty?

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 09:17 | Report Abuse

I m certainly not and I never try to play God...Is Koon Koon a God? Why we all have to follow whatever he says?? Just coz his is old and rich?

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 09:18 | Report Abuse

Do you think my intention is bad when I ask n beg him to donate more n goreng less?

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 09:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by sunztzhe > Jun 5, 2015 09:16 AM | Report Abuse

Murali, What gives you the right to tell others what to do? Why are you behaving and acting as if you are one up on the others? Are you telling the rest of the forumers here that you are higher than them and consequently they should listen to your crappy views? Have you ever asked yourself on the root causal factor of you having a higher than thou attitude?

Who are you? Are you God almighty?

What makes you to think that my views is crappy? I think many people here begs to differ...they included KC,OTB n many many more

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 09:25 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/70867.jsp
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/71737.jsp

Sunztzhe, to your surpise, you may find that many people shared my "crappy" thoughts....

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-06-05 09:33 | Report Abuse

Murali,
KC, OTB have different views but they do not behave in the way that you had behaved all along....sorry to say this bluntly in your face...you are not as yet in the league of KC and OTB...maybe that is hope and chance that you will improve in the future and contribute some good articles on investment rather than continue in your personal vendetta against Mr Koon and the others which serves no purpose whatsoever...

Have you ever taken a real objective hard look at your yourself facing the mirror and ask yourself why are you persisting in your personal vendetta? This forum is about sharing investment ideas...this forum is not for spewing hatred, venom and airing personal vendetta...

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 09:33 | Report Abuse

Dear Tony, I do not agree with your comment that Koon Koon is the worst person in I3. He could be bad sometimes but he certainly is not the worst...Anyway we shall give him a chance to prove that...I hope Koon Koon can donate lots more to the poors, as evidenced by his wealth.

We have been told many times by him on his gain on Vs n Latitude. Dont be shy with only 30 scholarships a year...poor stupid idiot like me also make donations equivalent to 3 scholarships sum everyyear...though my wealth may only be 0.000001% of Koon Koon...My donation yield over my net asset could be very much higher than Koon Koon...

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 09:35 | Report Abuse

All my wealth is from my share investment. Unfortunately there are a few critics like murali, KC Chong and a few stupid critics do not believe me. They should examine their own track record to see how well they have performed.

This forum is about sharing investment ideas...this forum is not for spewing hatred, venom and airing personal vendetta..

Hmmm.....guess who always started the fire.....

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 09:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by sunztzhe > Jun 5, 2015 09:09 AM | Report Abuse

Murali, You are full of garbage, you speak garbage, you are full of hatred....I really feel sorry for you..you dont even contribute positively to this forum...you have a personal vendetta against Mr Koon and people who do not agree with your garbage views

This forum is about sharing investment ideas...this forum is not for spewing hatred, venom and airing personal vendetta..

uncle

399 posts

Posted by uncle > 2015-06-05 10:01 | Report Abuse

since when investing falls into MLM

Posted by tonytonychopper > 2015-06-05 10:08 | Report Abuse

You are right. He is not the worst person in i3. I'm the worst one. Sry.

KC wrote whether VS is a no brainer stock, with many many many many justifications and example and references. At the price of VS now, I feel that is totally fine.

Guess who got offended?

The one who claims that he is here to teach people. What he has taught? He just BARELY mentioned about EPS, PE and profit increase. Trust me, investopedia is x100000 better.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2015-06-05 10:09 | Report Abuse

Frank - how are you doing. Glad to see you here.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2015-06-05 10:19 | Report Abuse

It's been a long time since I last posted some comments. To be fair KKY and KCChong are good people. Yes KYY has done a lot of charitable work and provide his way of investing. KC too is gentleman who just keep sharing his views, albeit from another approach. His strategy is more for long term hold and one can actually see the impressive results of quite a number of stocks which he has highlighted. All this while he has never made the slightest intention to recommend a buy or sell call. Of course everyone has the right to disagree but do with constructively if he does not agree with his computation of the financial ratios. His articles are all so beneficial to investors and traders and if he were to compile all these into a book, I will not hesitate to buy a copy.

Having said that, I feel that KYY's remarks on KC is rather uncalled for. He doesn't need to exaggerate on the price rise of VS. Remember he too has failed big time in Jaya Tiasa etc..

Fitri

143 posts

Posted by Fitri > 2015-06-05 10:49 | Report Abuse

kenapa uncle ni asyik mengutuk orang lain? heran lah.. sapa2 yang tak setuju dengan pendapat dia mesti kena kutuk 'stupid' lah, idiot lah. Yalah mungkin uncle kaya boleh sponsor orang, tapi tak payahlah menunjuk-nunjuk. Bukan uncle sorang aja yang ada duit.

kkng0819kk

1,566 posts

Posted by kkng0819kk > 2015-06-05 11:00 | Report Abuse

No matter what u guys say or think,mr kky had done a lot of charities.Have u and how much u have done yr good deeds todate?You know better!

lohman

205 posts

Posted by lohman > 2015-06-05 11:03 | Report Abuse

To me, KCChong beats KYY hands down as a sincere human being and investor. KYY's actions reveal the many faces of a confidence trickster; a mix of fact and fiction, of many little truths to conceal the one big lie that is himself. He is far from noble and altruistic. He loves winning in the stock market and making more money. His highly publicized acts of charity conceal and confuse but with the occasional revealing relapse shining through. His personal attack on KCChong, however, is the pits. He should apologize profusely.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2015-06-05 11:05 | Report Abuse

lohman - you are right in that KYY owes KC an apology.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 11:10 | Report Abuse

lohman : I have quite a few more facts and figures to disclose should KYY come back to mislead, none of them pleasant reading. I sincerely hope he takes the cue and fade away quietly.
05/03/2015 10:36

Bro, where are your so called facts n figures??

Posted by tonytonychopper > 2015-06-05 11:33 | Report Abuse

KCChong beats KYY hands down as a sincere human being and investor. KYY's actions reveal the many faces of a confidence trickster; a mix of fact and fiction, of many little truths to conceal the one big lie that is himself. He is far from noble and altruistic. He loves winning in the stock market and making more money. His highly publicized acts of charity conceal and confuse but with the occasional revealing relapse shining through. His personal attack on KCChong, however, is the pits. He should apologize profusely.

Hey.. Koon does lots of charities. Your statement is invalid.

chrisyap

615 posts

Posted by chrisyap > 2015-06-05 12:18 | Report Abuse

KC provides diff views can't sense there is any personal attack ?

gungho92

388 posts

Posted by gungho92 > 2015-06-05 13:27 | Report Abuse

sounds more like robin hood ?

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2015-06-05 13:29 | Report Abuse

No point debate so much who is wrong and right. All of us are here for one purpose, which is to make money. Share price of V.S in the next 3-6 months will decide if KCCHONG or KYY has more substance.

Posted by erwinsftan > 2015-06-05 13:56 | Report Abuse

MoneyFace88, you are right, no point debating and arguing here. I3 is for sharing investment ideas; as far as substance and coaching newbies on the possible pitfalls and on value investing is concerned, definitely KCChong wins hands down. There is no doubt about it. Making a lot of money from other factors, instinct, guesswork, margin financing etc ............. well.... there are lucky ones who were born at the right time, right place etc...but that doesn't mean that this feat can be repeated and duplicated. Thousands of people who did that lost their pants, and hence could not be as charitable as they would have wished to. Period.

And I have to disagree with you on the share price as the indicator of more substance...sometimes it takes the market a very long time to realize the full value of a stock and vice versa. There was a time that even unconvertible loan stocks sold at way above its par value.....price dictated by irrational exuberance; or Hwa Tai selling at perhaps 100X its worth by any measure.

Posted by SentulMali > 2015-06-05 14:47 | Report Abuse

I am an avid fan of KYY but for him to criticise another whose opinion differs from him seems a wee bit immatured. Everybody is entitled to an opinion or two and it is known that no 2 person will think alike or else the market will only have everyone either buying or selling instead of some buying and some selling. Does it matter who is right or wrong on VS price since what goes up normally also come down and vice versa. So both will be right and also wrong!!!!At least KYY is brave enough to show his face not like most(me included) who hides behind an avatar.LOL

coolio

620 posts

Posted by coolio > 2015-06-05 15:07 | Report Abuse

A so call noble person like KYY should not use harsh words,look down & attack people if others dont agree with your stock pick. KC intention is for sharing knowledge & exchanging ideas where everyone can contribute & learn from this forum. He should apologise to KC & others

cheeseburger

2,774 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2015-06-05 15:20 | Report Abuse

agree...

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 15:50 | Report Abuse

Coolio, thanks for your kind thought. It's Ok if the old man refused to say sorry to me. He is a high ego elderly people and i fully understand that.

I love him for his contributions to charities. I will forgive n forget.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-06-05 16:36 | Report Abuse

Most importantly, love is never to say u are sorry....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz