Be the first to like this.

259 comment(s). Last comment by squidoo 2015-07-23 12:23

DreamWarrior

1,242 posts

Posted by DreamWarrior > 2015-07-15 20:26 | Report Abuse

Posted by Terminator2000 > Jul 7, 2015 11:51 PM | Report Abuse

not easy to remove najib. as long as he keep denied and push it to dr M as his plot to bring the pm down, no matter what evidence u show to the brainless kampong ppls, they still support the PM. not to mentioned all the ministers.

Terminator thinks he is smart-fart city dude la ah, look down upon kampung people & diss them ... He thinks all kampung people must be real country bumpkins la hor ... Now we know who the brainless one really is ...

I'm also a kampung boy, but I dare challenge Mr. Terminator to any properly refereed contest in mathematics, chemistry, physics or engineering ... Or English language, if he cannot hope to cope with the first three ...

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2015-07-15 20:27 | Report Abuse

So Dreamcock, do you also think that beating up people is 'enjoy life'? or you think that stealing is still right?

DreamWarrior

1,242 posts

Posted by DreamWarrior > 2015-07-15 20:38 | Report Abuse

Who beat up whom first, AndyClucky AndyChickem Andy Chowkia ... Now, don't get me wrong here, I ain't siding with any side ... Stealing is stealing, it's a crime ... But you don't gang up & beat a small, scrawny petty thief up, just to show off who's da boss ..,

You just tie him up or manacle or handcuff him, then you hand him over to da cops ...

DreamWarrior

1,242 posts

Posted by DreamWarrior > 2015-07-15 20:45 | Report Abuse

The fact that, that dude is a drug user just made it the more dangerous ... These kind of dudes could kick da bucket really easily ...

Just a little robust manhandling, and they could be well on their way to meet the grim reaper ... Their heart is not as sturdy & fit like that of a normal man ... It's those drugs in their system ...

Just imagine what could hv happened that day, if he had been beaten up to fatal injury ...

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2015-07-15 22:18 | Report Abuse

It all started when a bunch of brainless zombies after hearing a racist speech from ali babaidom and then went smashing the oppo shop and the oppo boy.

DreamWarrior

1,242 posts

Posted by DreamWarrior > 2015-07-16 09:36 | Report Abuse

Just goes to show, AndyChucky, that folks can be aroused & inflamed so easily, with a few well chosen, well arranged words - regarding which your good flend dsai is an accomplished master - You can call them brainless, idiots, zombies, morons, cretins or whatever ... But that's all just indiscriminate namecalling ...

They're all just regular guys like you & me most of the time ... But when they get all worked up into a frenzy, they just lose all sense of reasoning & reality ...

That's why I get easily irritated by dudes posting defaming, slanderous, flame-fanning, seditious stuff - which are mostly pure bollocks most of the time, anyway - on cyberspace ... Because it can so easily lead to bad, malicious feelings between people ...

Probability

14,463 posts

Posted by Probability > 2015-07-22 19:45 | Report Abuse

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/daps-tony-pua-barred-from-leaving-country

if TP is blocked from voicing out...
and malaysian public still keep quiet...

I can't imagine how a 'low-life' community they have become...

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2015-07-23 09:17 | Report Abuse

will ahjib sue WSJ?

squidoo

105 posts

Posted by squidoo > 2015-07-23 12:23 | Report Abuse

now persecuting whistle-blowers :O Instead of those involved.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz