ACTUALLY HE IS OLD OLEDI!

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2016-08-16 14:56 | Report Abuse

SEE THE MAGIC !! NOW

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-08-16 15:18 | Report Abuse

An expert is a person that give unbiased recommendations. Mr. Koon is not an unbiased expert when he recommended those shares he bought earlier to you and told you not to sell out even when prices are rising. He is not an expert, he is just trying to cash out on your expense. If you are a regular share investors, please sell out when you are making money and don't chase after Liihen, Latitude, or VS. Mr. Koon is waiting there to sell out to you.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-08-16 15:19 | Report Abuse

And Gamada_warrant too.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-08-16 15:22 | Report Abuse

The world econony is slowing down and the world economy will grow even slower when US raises interest rate this year. People are saving more intead of spending more in the overseas market. When you are buying export counters, you have to buy those with few competitors.

Jun Yu

67 posts

Posted by Jun Yu > 2016-08-16 15:35 | Report Abuse

Tiny little poor thing.

Pinky

3,217 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2016-08-16 15:44 | Report Abuse

I beg to differ. How fair is the "fair value" that all the analysts put? Ok lar, u may be an expert investor, u could also ascribe a fair value to a stock. But how many times have u seen a stock fly above and beyond that? Ride the rally, jump out before it correct too much I'd say

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-08-16 15:55 | Report Abuse

Pinky: what for you have to differ with other people. what for you have to ask silly question like what is a "fair value" that analysts put and what for you have to say that you have to jump out from a rally, what for. You do what you need to do for yourself when the situations do for you what you need to do. It is the situations it is not the people that is doing anything or for you. You see you cukkoo head. It is the situations that is doing the thing for you and it is not the people like the expert or analysts. If you ask somebody to do something for youl, you are either the beggar or the con men. This man Mr. Koon is not a beggar so he must be a con men. Like that you also don't get it. You forget to drink your milk today is it tell your mother that.

Pinky

3,217 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2016-08-16 15:57 | Report Abuse

U seem to derive pleasure from tembak people. Go ahead then I won't stop you from being irrational

kt888 88

313 posts

Posted by kt888 88 > 2016-08-16 15:59 | Report Abuse

Hi Sifu, i bought KESM at 4.55. Should i take the profit or keep for Long term? thank you for your advise

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-08-16 16:03 | Report Abuse

Pinky, what make u think u can jump faster than the others? when the price is drop , will u sell? u will just convince yourself it is just a minor correction, in the end when the further drop u will fucked up

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-08-16 16:05 | Report Abuse

thats why the fundamental is very important, like the koon this joke only analysis the stock by the pe? PE? go see seacera , not even 1, in the end? from 1.2 drop until 0.8? so what the big deals for the pe? koon it is just a joke

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-08-16 16:07 | Report Abuse

when the focus lumber drop, and he will come out make the story say, i regret didnt profit take when the price is up, when the stock is up, he said investment should buy high chase higher, so what is the disipline as a investor? do u see any principle? no, it just a story maker after the stock change the price

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-08-16 16:22 | Report Abuse

kesm: you see other people take profit or not, you follow other people. It is also a good thing to sell on the x-day.

Bizfuneng

883 posts

Posted by Bizfuneng > 2016-08-16 16:22 | Report Abuse

Yes, I bot KESM at 4.00 and target to sell at 6.00 initially. When hitting 6.00 shud I sell? There is no firm rite and wrong answer as circumstances changing from the time I bot to the time the share price had gone up. To sell or not depends on your knowledge and material info at that moment in time on hand for u to evaluate ur risk. Me I decided to hold and let the profit flows till my new target. Now new info fm Affin bank suggested the T.price to 11.00. Shud I believe and accept this new target. I will relook at the fundamentals that I previously derived and reevaluate once more for my final decision. Well everyone of us is entitle to our own opinion.....decision is on our own hand. Why fingers pointing? Ur money ur decision..... Blaming flwg wrong decision based on other ppl's opinion is fundamentally ur own fault by not doing ur own homework.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-08-16 16:23 | Report Abuse

My biggest mistake is that I fell in love with my shares so much that I did not sell when they were at their peak.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-08-16 16:24 | Report Abuse

Pinky: what is being irrational? do you understand what is that or not? Try to act smart is being irrational. Why does people like to act smart? You ask yourself. When you try to act smart you are being irrational, get it. Please use the only words that you alreay understood the meanings. You said you beg to differ, are you trying to act smart. who is not irrational, you see for yourself.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-08-16 16:26 | Report Abuse

next, he will come out and say, i regret i didnt sell when the price is surge up

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-08-16 16:27 | Report Abuse

so say, invest have the own risk, investor should buy on their own risk, which he already dispose all the share to his follower.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-08-16 16:28 | Report Abuse

kesm: will plunge tomorrow. because when they pretend they want to buy they are usually pretending only. Just like Mr. Koon. When he pretended he wanted to buy shares he sold shares instead. They all just pretend only. If they want to buy they will pretend they want to sell. If you are greedy be fearful and if you are not fearful be greedy. You have to ask yourself whether you are greedy or you are fearful. You know the answer. The stock market is a lot of pretending people only.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-08-16 17:00 | Report Abuse

When there is a price drop and volume grows big, people throwing out shares. You look at KESM, people are throwing out shares after they push up. They push up first in the moring when volume is smaller, in the afternoon they started to sell out when volume grows and prices drop. This is called throwing out. This is what happen today. They push up you chase they throw to you. Before closing, you can not sell out, because there is no buyer to buy from those who bought shares in kesm today.

陈炎

390 posts

Posted by 陈炎 > 2016-08-16 19:32 | Report Abuse

Kesm can hold or not?

vzcb1t

86 posts

Posted by vzcb1t > 2016-08-16 21:01 | Report Abuse

I feel too risky to chase Kesm. It shoots up too fast this few days. If next quarter's result does not meet expectations, it will drop like lao-sai. Whether the momentum can sustain, depends on next quarter performance.

vzcb1t

86 posts

Posted by vzcb1t > 2016-08-16 21:09 | Report Abuse

May be can sustain. It has been at the uptrend since 2012. But I dare not chase. It went up too fast this few days.

Bizfuneng

883 posts

Posted by Bizfuneng > 2016-08-16 21:37 | Report Abuse

I suggest if u dun know to how to determine MOS, dun chase blindly. Even a very good company if the share price is too expensive dun gamble away ur hard earned money.

paperplane2016

21,542 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-08-16 23:46 | Report Abuse

That's the correct strategy. If you pick correct stock,hold many years

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-08-17 10:29 | Report Abuse

good to have margin call? see xox
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/chart/0165.jsp

experience is important uncle

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-08-17 10:30 | Report Abuse

one week killed 70% value

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-08-17 10:30 | Report Abuse

go catch uncle, mm like you this kind of brave uncle

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-08-17 10:37 | Report Abuse

In the first place why put so much emphasis on this so called super investor actions whether is the content of his blog calling to sell or hold or whether he actually sell or buy contradict his blog's calling? - even if he is proven to be inconsistent or not 100% truthful.

With >5% stake he has, can he really be a significant shaker n mover for those company size? Those 3 companies are not really peanut companies. If the fundamentals are good, continue to progress, regardless of his actions, the share price will eventually correct it self from any sudden major buy/sell.

EPF, KWAP, Khazanah, foreign investment firms, etc move their funds from counters for whatever reasons they deem necessary, do we go blame them for causing up or down? Their sudden move may cause some jittery to that counter and cause some movements in the share price but if the fundamentals & progress are intact, the dip will corrected it self or absorbed. Also is it possible that if the so called super investor or those EPF, KWAP, etc move away is because some fundamentals have change for the counter or/and that industry as a whole hence they pull out and the share price will gradually taper off to reflect the true market price and NOT because those big players pull out?

In conclusion, we don't have to be so tight up with any particular investor, or big institutions transactions. We also cannot totally ignore them as well but we just take note and correlates their actions realistically to the big picture. Don't over obsess with their actions. Is not like they have over 40% stake in the company and they are disposing all in days.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-08-17 10:40 | Report Abuse

but the thing is, he is trying to mock up the story to push all the retail money to the sea, as we are the small retail, this kind of tactic already seen anywhere in our past experience, i dont want to see any retail to jump into the wrong boat and lose the money with him, every retail have their family to support, some rich man just trying to grab the money from those retail without any mercy

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-08-17 10:42 | Report Abuse

u think retail is smart? they didn't, they just see article and buy only, most of the retail does not make homework, especially those uncle auntie, just see good, then buy, i like, then buy, u ask them, do them really know what is eps? nta?

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-08-17 11:21 | Report Abuse

Mum n pop investors may not know anything about FA or TA but hope they also don't go read any write-up's or blog posting in the internet. If they do follow write-up calls, hope they also read ppl warnings and comments.

Sometimes to be a total ignorant is a bliss indeed. - What you don't know won't hurt you - or in this case, what you don't know, you can't follow or be influenced by it.

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-08-17 11:32 | Report Abuse

I agree, the intention to warn blind followers is good. My comments actually meant beyond following blindly. To understand the bigger picture and realistically the impact and effects of major buy/sell volume. So is kind of neutral and any major buy/sell volume can come from any private investors or institutions.

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-08-17 12:19 |

Post removed.Why?

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-08-17 12:43 | Report Abuse

btw how do you know there are people follow blindly har?
or you are actually one of the victim of following blindly
then you are blind ,
then it is the situation the blind leading the blind
then, are you sure you are leading us the right path ?
or, you also main agak-agak...
then could it be if we follow you blindly, we may end up at Holland also?
so, what is the different we follow you or the super investor ?
what a confusing world ?????
so confused!!!!

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2016-08-17 12:55 | Report Abuse

Why KC Chong still lose 18% in FL?

Posted by xuewen > Aug 17, 2016 12:23 PM | Report Abuse
go learn from KCchong
how he advised people not to follow KYY VS buy call blindly
a complete homework with fact and data using Scientex as comparison.
you talk,talk... one follow by another one
all talk "lan-chiou" with not support fact and data

xuewen

374 posts

Posted by xuewen > 2016-08-17 13:07 | Report Abuse

who says KC can not lose 18% in FL even though it is a good pick?
he lost 18% because he followed others blindly ?
any correlation here of KC losing 18% in a good pick and follow blindly?

you make me confused lah ...

messed up everything...

Posted by donfollowblindly > Aug 17, 2016 12:55 PM | Report Abuse

Why KC Chong still lose 18% in FL?

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2016-08-17 14:27 | Report Abuse

"holding strategy" works in more stable bluechips like PBB, Nestle, BAT, etc. its long term investment. those who bought PBB at around RM7 those days probably would've got few fold returns in capital appreciation and dividends in the period of 10 years. but to "hold" after KYY stocks and worst case to CHASE after his "noble intentions" is a big no-no. Take Mudajaya, Jayatiasa and a few other of this blog post and case study. He is not obliged to inform you when he is accumulating silently. If he does not notify Bursa when he has substantial shareholding, what makes him will inform you. Really got such "noble intention", think twice. everybody is for their own. His "buy" call is actually a "Sell call" indirectly

Post a Comment
Market Buzz