10 people like this.

130 comment(s). Last comment by tksw 2016-12-02 15:28

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-11-27 13:19 | Report Abuse

I think alot of people is here for self interest too...mah..!
Same as kyy too loh.....!!

U just try learn as much possible loh....!!
If u worry about the character avoid mah....!!

There is no free lunch loh....!!

U invest on your on risk mah...!!

klee

2,946 posts

Posted by klee > 2016-11-27 13:25 | Report Abuse

Charles T.I guess you are retired got nothing better to do.How much can KYY earn from 'conning' as you put it.Do the maths.Or come out with hard evidence before you continue hentam.
Rite now,it is one way street,only you talk non stop with no facts and figures to support.

klee

2,946 posts

Posted by klee > 2016-11-27 13:27 | Report Abuse

Those who follow Kyy blindly have only themselves to blame.Kyy is not obliged to baby sit anyone including you,Charles.He does not collect fees.

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 13:28 | Report Abuse

What facts n figures? U wanna see his buy n sell slips?

klee

2,946 posts

Posted by klee > 2016-11-27 13:29 | Report Abuse

Goodbye,enough of wasting my time here.

gohkimhock

2,946 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2016-11-27 13:53 | Report Abuse

People give you stock tips, but when it don't perform, you call it con. It's better to be hardworking rather than listening to others. Do your homework more.

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 13:55 | Report Abuse

Rich n famous people gives u tips to buy stocks which has gone up 50-100% within few months time n at the same time selling quietly.....legally is not wrong but..

gohkimhock

2,946 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2016-11-27 13:57 | Report Abuse

Who ask you to follow the tips if you yourself was not greedy? Despite knowing shot up a lot, and yet still blindly buy in?

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 13:58 | Report Abuse

Gohkimhock do u want me to post all the grandmother stories of rsawit,mudajaya n jtiasa here for the 10th time ?

gohkimhock

2,946 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2016-11-27 13:58 | Report Abuse

Treat it as tuition fees and don't blame others.

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 13:58 | Report Abuse

I never follow...but lots of newbies do....so let them die?

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 13:59 | Report Abuse

So let koon do it again n again n again?

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-27 14:00 | Report Abuse

@klee u think so many people's hentam KYY is because they losing money follow KYY buy call? Lmao....Oh please they hentam him is because he disrespectful to other investors by calling them stupid loser and also continuous to come out article to create fear so the newbies will panic sell. And also he got record of dishonest and always U turn. Lol

gohkimhock

2,946 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2016-11-27 14:00 | Report Abuse

Then they want free lunch? No such thing in this world.

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 14:00 | Report Abuse

N blame only themselves?

gohkimhock

2,946 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2016-11-27 14:01 | Report Abuse

Zzz

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 14:04 | Report Abuse

Posted by gohkimhock > Nov 27, 2016 02:00 PM | Report Abuse

Then they want free lunch? No such thing in this world.

Some attended free luncheon few years ago at Meru, Ipoh learnt their painful lessons.

Sadly many just keep quiet like Gohkimhock's logic (who chosed to Zzzzz). So we have lots more victim these few years.

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 14:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by klee > Nov 27, 2016 01:27 PM | Report Abuse

Those who follow Kyy blindly have only themselves to blame.Kyy is not obliged to baby sit anyone including you,Charles.He does not collect fees.

Instead I baby sit Koon indirectly..I gave OTB tips to buy Gamuda-WR (FOC) at 0.25 then OTB bought for Koon (got 10% profit sharing)....but Koon only comes out to promote Gamuda-WE at Rm1.10+ (FOC)

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-27 14:12 | Report Abuse

Actually i dont blame what he do because that is no wrong to buy low and sell high. But i dont like his tactic to create fear to buy low than ask people to buy at high price while himself start selling. That is nothing wrong what he do but very unethical and he dont deserve my respect. If i was him i probably will do the same because human is selfish but at least i will keep it to myself than cursing other investors.

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 14:13 | Report Abuse

Legally no wrong but morally very wrong...

Oredi so old and so rich but still....why??

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 14:18 | Report Abuse

I think both the oldman n I have some similarity..I think we both believe in no god n no Karma.

But if I do something wrong I cant sleep well. And i believe i dont have to cheat so as to make money from stock market.

I love money but I love a good sleep even more.

Maybe somebody can sleep well after doing some bad things..no me loh

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-27 14:20 | Report Abuse

@CharlesT yeap thats why i said unethical lo. He keep on telling ppl how rich he is and how much money he earn but when all his profit is other ppl hard earn money, what so proud about it? That is no different like our PM that keep on steeling from the country.

Xuewen

40 posts

Posted by Xuewen > 2016-11-27 15:27 | Report Abuse

KC
If you know Gadang is a good for nothing company , highly overvalued
Why you tell the story now but not when the price is still hot above 3.00 like you have done for VS?
Am I not right to call you horseback canon sifu

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-11-27 15:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by Xuewen > Nov 27, 2016 03:27 PM | Report Abuse
KC
If you know Gadang is a good for nothing company , highly overvalued
Why you tell the story now but not when the price is still hot above 3.00 like you have done for VS?
Am I not right to call you horseback canon sifu

When did I say Gadang is a rotten company?

Where did I say Gadang is a good for nothing company?

Do I owe you anything that I must inform you it is overvalued at above RM3.00?

Where did I say Gadang is overvalued

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-11-27 15:38 | Report Abuse

A stock, even a good one, becomes a risky investment when everyone is chasing it to sky high, especially with margin finance. Because when the market turns the other way, the stocks which has gone up too high, will fall. The fall will be very ugly exaggerated by margin calls.

A stock which someone basing on his "golden rule" whom has bought a lot, will suffer badly, when the next quarter result is not that good, because the "golden rule" trader will just dump it like no tomorrow. Speculators who follow to chase the stock sky high will suffer.

And that is exactly happened to Gadang.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-11-27 15:48 | Report Abuse

It is not only happen to Gadang.....it did happen to Liihen...Latitude...VS....FLB......etc mah....!!

Momentum investment is like that loh....the reaction very very fast loh....!!

coolio

620 posts

Posted by coolio > 2016-11-27 16:00 | Report Abuse

I bought Gadang at very low price and decided to sell when everyone is chasing. You just need to play with the game. Sell when that old man non stop promoting this stock. Just look, he can change from a sell call last week and few days after that make a buy call. Beware

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-27 16:06 | Report Abuse

Last time when old man came out to a certain stock, the upside potential was around 10%..lately when he promoted gamuda we (1.10+), gadang (2.60+), they went up are 20%+....maybe something to do with inflation

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-11-27 16:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by xuewen > Nov 27, 2016 04:02 PM | Report Abuse

KC
did I say you owe me anything ?

You said: Why you tell the story now but not when the price is still hot above 3.00 like you have done for VS?

did I ask to tell me it is overvalue or undervalue ?

You said:just because of KYY involvement in GADANG, a good company has become a rotten one in the eyes of our well respected sifu KC

You said: "If you know Gadang is a good for nothing company , highly overvalued
Am I not right to call you horseback canon sifu"

do you think you are the only one know valuation ?

Me: When did I say that?

do you think your valuation is always fair and unbiased?

Me: Valuation is an art.

what lesson you have learnt from gadang you want to share with us ?

Me: Can't you read the article and try to understand the lesson I try to convey?

Still, I do not owe you any explanation.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-11-27 16:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by xuewen > Nov 27, 2016 04:08 PM | Report Abuse

cut loss ?
reduce?
hold ?
buy a better counter ?
are you willing to recommend here ?

No, I can't. To me, investing is not easy. It is full of uncertainties. Because investing is about the future, and the future is unknowable and unpredictable.

I feel very amused people can talk with full confidence and giving investment advice like buy this stock even though it has gone up by 50%, 100%, or cut loss because of this and that.

"Investing is not easy; anybody who thinks it is easy is stupid", Charles Munger

However, if one knows the language of business in depth, not just some simplistic "golden rule", the chance of making a better judgment is higher.

I am not absolute certain about my assessment, though I have one myself, and hence I am not willing to recommend any advice to you, knowing that many people will curse and swear like this statement here:

"you are free to share your view, remember I will mark your words, if you mislead me, than I will bring your grandfather out of the grave to scold"

You are a very dangerous person to deal with.

calvintaneng

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-27 16:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by xuewen > Nov 27, 2016 04:27 PM | Report Abuse

I know sometimes I look like idiot, because I don't care what is FA or TA, KYY is the only wise man in i3, I will follow him no matter what

Calvin replies:

Xuewen,

From all your posts you sound like a total simpleton.

I think the best of action for you life now is to stop buying or selling share immediately.

Then you must go sign up a study course with KcChongNz.

Study with open mind very carefully.

Then after one or two years then come back again.

Or else go buy these books

THE INTELLIGENT INVESTOR - By Ben Graham
ONE UP ON WALL STREET
BEATING THE STREET

Last 2 by Peter Lunch

If Peter Lynch is still in the market today he could have bought Gadang at 80 cts & sold all the way from Rm2.00 to Rm3.00

And Peter would wait for Gadang to crash back to 60 cts before getting interested again

Gadang cycled up. And so Gadang will cycle down.

Peter has clearly taught about Cyclicals in his writings

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-11-27 16:35 | Report Abuse

Posted by xuewen > Nov 27, 2016 04:21 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Nov 27, 2016 04:15 PM | Report Abuse

Still, I do not owe you any explanation.

then what the hell you share your article here with email ?
to promote your online course ?
so, you are not genuine to share here

I have mentioned outright that I am trying to get more people to learn about FA so that they can invest to build up long-term wealth. Yes, of course with a fee, a small fee though.

For this article, I do see quite a lot of people appreciate it, of course only for those who can understand what I have written and trying to propagate.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-11-27 16:46 | Report Abuse

Posted by xuewen > Nov 27, 2016 04:37 PM | Report Abuse

I just talked to Mr Koon, the wise man told me to hold on with Gadang, he want to collect cheaper later, ask me to keep so we both will be the final winner by end of the 2016

Can you please confirm your statement above?

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2016-11-27 16:49 | Report Abuse

Lol, even kc chong came in and join, nice, more cut loss tomorrow

Kc chong analysis is not for construction company, we all know that end of the life project always has variation order, the fact that gadang cash flow is weak because their debtor had not paid them and they havent even billed their debtor yet

Google what is variation orders, i am very confident to say whoever sells tomorrow sure will curse koon and kc chong in the future, but tomorrow more selll down is good , can buy cheaper

newbie92

418 posts

Posted by newbie92 > 2016-11-27 16:50 | Report Abuse

From Kok On, Uncle K, Coldeye, and even KC are selling.
Who else dare to buy?

xiaotee

4 posts

Posted by xiaotee > 2016-11-27 16:53 | Report Abuse

KC,

Of course FA analysis cannot guarantee continued good/excellent performance of any company - but it is one of the most important tool, if not the most important, to indicate a company's future health/performance. It is no less a detailed resume' of the entity, in this case the company, even if it is about it's immediate past.Like when a person applies for a job, the potential employer often depends on his resume'( which is his/her past) to make a decision whether the person will be a good and capable employee - there is also no certainty that he/she would be so. FA is actually better than this analogy. If FA indicates the company has lots of FCF, giving consistently growing dividend yields far better than FD returns, a proven honest and clever management, and high ROIC and in a type of business where it may have a moat, the chances of that being a wrong investment is really very low. In fact the reality is the chances of it being a very good investment is very high. Nothing is certain in life and in choices for investment but we can take good calculated risks using FA as a tool.

Thank you KC for your continuing excellent articles.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-11-27 17:12 | Report Abuse

Posted by xiaotee > Nov 27, 2016 04:53 PM | Report Abuse
KC,
Of course FA analysis cannot guarantee continued good/excellent performance of any company - but it is one of the most important tool, if not the most important, to indicate a company's future health/performance. It is no less a detailed resume' of the entity, in this case the company, even if it is about it's immediate past.Like when a person applies for a job, the potential employer often depends on his resume'( which is his/her past) to make a decision whether the person will be a good and capable employee - there is also no certainty that he/she would be so. FA is actually better than this analogy. If FA indicates the company has lots of FCF, giving consistently growing dividend yields far better than FD returns, a proven honest and clever management, and high ROIC and in a type of business where it may have a moat, the chances of that being a wrong investment is really very low. In fact the reality is the chances of it being a very good investment is very high. Nothing is certain in life and in choices for investment but we can take good calculated risks using FA as a tool.
Thank you KC for your continuing excellent articles.

xiaotee,

Thank you very much for your comment and excellent analogy. You are really a great student of mine in investing. But in life, I have a lot more to learn from you.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-11-27 17:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by coolio > Nov 27, 2016 04:00 PM | Report Abuse
I bought Gadang at very low price and decided to sell when everyone is chasing. You just need to play with the game. Sell when that old man non stop promoting this stock. Just look, he can change from a sell call last week and few days after that make a buy call. Beware

A great investor armed with FA knowledge plus smart behavioral finance.

Well done coolie. Hope to see you in KL.

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2016-11-27 17:53 | Report Abuse

KYY is right. KCChong is also right. Of course, based on their individual perspectives.

Here are some very useful general guides:

Don't speculate. For those who speculate, they will (most probably) lose their money in the end.

Buy when most people (including the experts) are pessimistic and sell when they are optimistic.

Investigate, then invest.

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-11-27 18:20 | Report Abuse

Invrstors loves investing in growth companies but it may attract high risks and high gains. Normally, we don't know when the grow or moat ended. Applying golden rules is an effective way to minimise risks for most growth companies in Bursa. Many high growth companies are unlikely to sustain more than 2 years. Better be careful.

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-11-27 18:45 | Report Abuse

There are many high growth companies turned into nightmare i.e. IFCA, Connect, Genetec, Frontkn, Gtronic, Opcom, Scable, SIGN, Latitud, FLbhd, Heave, SLP.....

Berkat

582 posts

Posted by Berkat > 2016-11-27 20:12 | Report Abuse

What is the next immediate TP for gadang ? And when ?

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2016-11-27 20:19 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-27 20:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by 3iii > Nov 27, 2016 05:53 PM | Report Abuse

KYY is right. KCChong is also right. Of course, based on their individual perspectives.

Here are some very useful general guides:

Don't speculate. For those who speculate, they will (most probably) lose their money in the end.

Buy when most people (including the experts) are pessimistic and sell when they are optimistic.

Investigate, then invest.

YES! 3i IS BACK!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

NOW BETTER GO AND WARN THE SORCHAI IS AIRASIA & AAX, OK?

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-11-27 20:33 | Report Abuse

3i. People love high growth companies. Share price can rocket to the moon in short time. Don't compare with decent growth companies i.e. Petdag, Nestle, F&N, Dlady, PBB, LPI....wakaka

Posted by 3iii > Nov 27, 2016 08:19 PM | Report Abuse

>> Posted by Up_down > Nov 27, 2016 06:45 PM | Report Abuse

There are many high growth companies turned into nightmare i.e. IFCA, Connect, Genetec, Frontkn, Gtronic, Opcom, Scable, SIGN, Latitud, FLbhd, Heave, SLP.....<< Their economic moats? Durability of these moats?

hagar

81 posts

Posted by hagar > 2016-11-27 22:04 | Report Abuse

very obvious KYY took everyone to Holland. After the Gadang AGM, he sang n promoted Gadang and the price went past RM 3.00. Then he said he made a mistake n said the Company will not make good money. following he condemn the company again. Investors panic n price went down.I think he is waiting to pick up around 0.90

Posted by Pakcik Saham > 2016-11-27 22:07 | Report Abuse

agree with mr gohkimhock statement "People give you stock tips, but when it don't perform, you call it con. It's better to be hardworking rather than listening to others. Do your homework more."

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-11-27 22:53 | Report Abuse

soon, he will say, kcchong = ah_boon = optimus = insulter , we will see the ic of kcchong soon

Xuewen

40 posts

Posted by Xuewen > 2016-11-28 09:00 | Report Abuse

I have no objection you choose xuewen as your ID to confuse the readers here You have the right to do so but at the same time it also shows clearly you are a coward you dare not confront me with facts.

Xuewen

40 posts

Posted by Xuewen > 2016-11-28 09:02 | Report Abuse

The readers here are not stupid. They read your rubbish comments they know you are the coward .

Post a Comment
Market Buzz