50 comment(s). Last comment by smalltimer 2016-12-04 20:22

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-12-03 19:13 | Report Abuse

Nonetheless this is a good move. Like

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-12-03 19:17 | Report Abuse

Hmmm should i deleted mine since Calvintaneng also post the same thing..?

smartly

6,379 posts

Posted by smartly > 2016-12-03 19:21 | Report Abuse

Possible solution :
Each find 5 stocks & see who is the greatest at the end of 1 year.
FA vs Business sense.
Both could be win-win and benefited us from learning picking good stocks.

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-03 19:26 | Report Abuse

Uncle Kyy so gentleman...you are so handsome for this round

Posted by gojirakingkong > 2016-12-03 19:29 | Report Abuse

salute uncle kyy

Posted by resilient911 > 2016-12-03 19:31 | Report Abuse

Mr. Koon terbaek with generous…

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-03 19:36 | Report Abuse

I am wonder when will Calvin Tan admit his mistake and apologize his holland pick mulpha, perisai, alam, mui, zelan, mui ind, bjcorp etc that bring newbie to holland with 52 werks low now

Uncle Kyy so rich and yet he so gentleman to apologize

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-12-03 19:38 | Report Abuse

you need to come out with a cool message like KC with 53 likes!

Posted by John Lu > Dec 3, 2016 07:36 PM | Report Abuse

I am wonder when will Calvin Tan admit his mistake and apologize his holland pick mulpha, perisai, alam, mui, zelan, mui ind, bjcorp etc that bring newbie to holland with 52 werks low now

Uncle Kyy so rich and yet he so gentleman to apologize

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-03 19:41 |

Post removed.Why?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-12-03 19:43 | Report Abuse

lol!

Posted by John Lu > Dec 3, 2016 07:41 PM | Report Abuse

I think if i write a cool article like KC and get 100 likes....this thick face sochai Calvin still will not apologize...99% of his article get scolded by i3 member and he still act like he is a god

Sslee

4,571 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-03 19:43 | Report Abuse

Hope both find the common ground. Move forward Mr.KYY if you still holding lot of xinquan share please do something on the coming AGM on 7th Dec 2016. Thank you.

Ehome009

89 posts

Posted by Ehome009 > 2016-12-03 19:44 | Report Abuse

KYY has made a courageous step (openly seeking forgiveness) and we as outsiders should not pursue this issue any further. This round I take my hat off to uncle KYY.

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-03 19:45 | Report Abuse

Maybe we should write article below

Dear Calvin Tan from all i3 members

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-12-03 19:48 | Report Abuse

Cease fire doesn't mean defeat. Cease fire is to end lingering unproductive saga so that energy can be put to better use. A good move by Uncle K.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-12-03 19:50 | Report Abuse

ya...normally at gunpoint before surrendering they will try this stupid trick! Lol...

Posted by buddyinvest > Dec 3, 2016 07:48 PM | Report Abuse

Cease fire doesn't mean defeat. Cease fire is to end lingering unproductive saga so that energy can be put to better use. A good move by Uncle K.

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-03 19:51 | Report Abuse

Uncle Kyy is the founder of Ijm, mudajaya etc, he definetly has his own set of problem solving skill...if not, how can he manage all the top management and few thousand staffs that work under him previously?

buddyinvest
691 posts
Posted by buddyinvest > Dec 3, 2016 07:48 PM | Report Abuse

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-03 19:52 | Report Abuse

Only that hip hop hoorey Calvin sohai low life with no skill at all

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-12-03 19:54 | Report Abuse

Great things are set to take place soon. Peace be upon both KC & Koon.

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-03 19:57 |

Post removed.Why?

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-12-03 20:18 | Report Abuse

So 3rd episod of "KC Chong vs KYY" end with KYY asking for forgiveness. Salute to KC Chong, first time i see KYY admited he wrong. Let wait for the 4rd episod from KC Chong. A happy ending :)

2-0 完胜 total win

staind86

291 posts

Posted by staind86 > 2016-12-03 20:42 | Report Abuse

Nice to see apology.
Some ppl that wrong and slandering never apology one. how about that?

yfchong

5,741 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2016-12-03 20:50 | Report Abuse

Respect Uncle Koon to his recent write up. Thumbs up and salute uncle koon.

yfchong

5,741 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2016-12-03 20:53 | Report Abuse

Important is win win situation... Not win lose or lose win.....

3iii

12,703 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2016-12-03 20:56 | Report Abuse

It would be magnanimous if KYY can express some regrets for posting the name and i.c. of investar, even though he is no longer here.

mike90

203 posts

Posted by mike90 > 2016-12-03 21:08 | Report Abuse

Salute to Uncle Koon and KC!!!

kl foong

421 posts

Posted by kl foong > 2016-12-03 21:27 | Report Abuse

KYY, good move n thump up to u.

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-03 21:31 |

Post removed.Why?

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2016-12-03 21:41 | Report Abuse

Good show for us to learn..

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-03 21:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Dec 3, 2016 09:42 PM | Report Abuse X

What a rubbish way of solving the problem...just say sorry mah, is it so difficult meh ?
After all u have affected, KC rice bowl....don give craps coin story mah....must be fair loh....!!
Also promise not to do it again mah....!!

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-03 21:44 | Report Abuse

Now KC 进退两难...Uncle Kyy really good in 孙子兵法

cytew

1,575 posts

Posted by cytew > 2016-12-03 22:13 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon Yew Yin is assertive and aggressive in his stock investing, he did well in VS industry, Latitude and Liihen ( I extrapolated his profit is in the range of 120 to 140 million ringgit).. but he did badly in Xingquan ( I extrapolated his loss is in the range of 40 to 60 million ringgit)...

Mr KC ChongNZ is thorough and cautious in his stock investing.....he helped many from losing unnecessary in stock market.

Both men are great and sincere..they always willingly to share their knowledge and experience with others.

Therefore ,the suggested solution is ...

If two men can form a team, they would definitely be an undisputed formidable team in stock market ...with Mr Koon handles the investing operations ,and Mr KC Chongnz provides details of stock intelligence to prevent unnecessary loses ...I think the end results could be fantastic.

(两者合作有如倚天剑配合屠龙刀,股林中无敌啊!)

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-03 22:15 | Report Abuse

Cytew sifu well said

leelc70

402 posts

Posted by leelc70 > 2016-12-03 22:21 | Report Abuse

salute for uncle KYY for admitted his mis-statement against KC

jasonor

1,004 posts

Posted by jasonor > 2016-12-03 23:02 | Report Abuse

moral of story, kids u better study more math. on the another hand, his dad should gv eldest son 7 coins, 2nd son 5 coins, and 3rd son 5 coins. total is 17 coins. this is more fair compared with 1/2, 1/3, and 1/9 which add up to 17/18. missing 1/18. so how it is possible? even if you count percentage, it also translate to 50%, 33.33%, and 11.11% which is not even 100%. total just 94.44%. funny lah this ah koon.

einvest88

416 posts

Posted by einvest88 > 2016-12-03 23:33 | Report Abuse

Both KC and Mr Koon have contributed a lot to i3. Appreciate a lot. I see the both have different investment obj. KC more on diversification to protect the capital 1st then talk about return. Mr Koon more on speculative FA play...hope that future EPS continue to grow even share px up few hundred %. EPS grow more realistic at the beginning esp when co starts to turn around from red but it is hard to predict after company share px up for few yrs. Most cos hardly able to grow their eps more than 1 yr. Those that with continuous grow of more than 3 yrs is very very rare. Whenever a share px up more than 5-10x then u must be careful no matter how low is the PE. At that stage if still loading up a huge margin then I would say you are on more speculative play rather than FA investing. If you check on any stock, the intermediate term pullback usually is deep. Even blue chip the pullback can easily hit 30-50% from the uptrend starting point. If 2nd liner then the pullback can hit more than 70%. For tech stock pullback can hit even 90% or more. In short, diversification give u consistent profit in long run but please don expect 3 digit return per yr. If u r speculative player u can achieve few hundred % in a yr but chances that u r go broke also high. Good example to check were Jessie Livermore and André Kostolany. Both gone broke few times in their life.

Posted by Protectcap > 2016-12-03 23:35 | Report Abuse

My respect to Mr. Koon Yew Yin for apologising to Mr KC Chong for in-advertently written some mis-statement unitentionally. There is no right or wrong or best method ,FA vs TA ,and FA+TA, Quantum FATA,HF Trading etc,etc as market is dynamic.Same like TaiChi vs Shaolin vs Brue Lee-which one is better? Depend how one master the skill and where is the fighting ground.The saying go, there is no holy grail in the market.

But good thing about FA is if one is good & sharp,can find some cockroaches in the previous report and tell tale about the integrity of the management.So,even the share price run up but likely not sustainable.It will drop when game over.One pitfall of FA is the value trap but can easily be avoided if one know ( FA again) what is the current & oncoming strong sector.TA is the safety net when FA fail,eg due to some fraud,may not by Director but by the Senior Management or some thing unforseeable-eg policy change,etc.The above just my humble opinion.

Then experience and wisdom like Mr Koon have, will help as well in one investment decision.
Hope both and other experts can continue contribute holistically for benefits of the readers to make money,or less mistake, in this hard time.
Happy investment,trading,success & good health !
TQVM

Mc_Wei

176 posts

Posted by Mc_Wei > 2016-12-03 23:37 | Report Abuse

Like this is considered an apology? "Trust you will forgive me" and "please forgive me" are two different things. One is presumed he is forgiven (even without asking for it) and the other Is asking for forgiveness.

eagle71

30 posts

Posted by eagle71 > 2016-12-03 23:43 | Report Abuse

In the 1st place, why KYY cooked up a false story to accuse KC ? He should know that KC will fight back and his lie wouldn't sustain. His action was like an emotional silly young man who just want to find anything to shoot at a person he is angry with without thinking of consequences.
Anyway, he finally apologize and that showed he is really an experienced old man. I believe that is a wise move to prevent his reputation from falling further down.

rosetan

944 posts

Posted by rosetan > 2016-12-03 23:48 | Report Abuse

When I was a Master's course student many years ago, I asked one of my professors a question one day and she gave me an answer which was unintelligible to me. I just dismissed it. But I was deeply touched when she bothered to find out my phone number and called me to apologise that she didn't answer me correctly. The incident taught me true humility which I remember for life. So glad to read Uncle Koon's apology. I am sure KC will be gracious to forgive him.

IamGoogle

836 posts

Posted by IamGoogle > 2016-12-04 00:26 | Report Abuse

LIKED, Let's close the chapter & move on, both are trying to do things which they think best at their own ways, both proven right in certain degree.

gongkia

212 posts

Posted by gongkia > 2016-12-04 01:51 | Report Abuse

i smell a lawsuit there.

gohkimhock

2,941 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2016-12-04 05:05 | Report Abuse

happy ending. Pls work for the best of the investors community.

CharlesT

14,538 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-04 07:00 | Report Abuse

Calvin comments:

May I suggest this to KYY. Now that you are rich and do not need the monies why don't you go write a book from all your past expeiences in IJM, Gamuda & Mudajaya. Tell us more about your experiences in life about what you gathered throughout the many years there.

It would be far better sharing your valuable experiences than to recommend stocks at peak prices.

I give Calvin a big LIKE on this

Sslee

4,571 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-04 07:50 | Report Abuse

Why keep looking back and not looking forward. Why not write something in future like how I turn around Xinquan and make Gertop the most famous brand in the world?

CharlesT

14,538 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-04 08:50 | Report Abuse

Or how i privatise xinquan at rm0.10 n take the cash of rm2 plus per share n masuk pocket?

zaiyang

7 posts

Posted by zaiyang > 2016-12-04 13:48 | Report Abuse

KLSE is a crocodiles pitch... there are traps everywhere. If you want to get, do not complain .you must accept the fact that it is a zero sum game. Only the smartest and the cunniest will you. You may read their views to find a suitable stock but do not follow blindly. Men are born greedy, THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH in the markt especially in this game. The strong one and cunny one will after picking a stock . He will study deligently in all respect... Fa and ta both included. depending on risk appetite. He will trade both long and short. In regard to long, he will invested in the growth stock and wait for it mature . He may have some insiders to the company. He wait and wait for the results to come .... Wow fantastic reults, Then he promote . while he is promoting, he is selling at the same time. And all those innocent followers believing his analysis,jump in quickly ... while open up his mouth big like a crocodile , he will ask his brokers to buy on his account, The brokers have many clients , they will tip their clients to buy .. For the first day he promoted, you made a few cents. Before long , he unloaded all. By the time he unloaded, the price of the shares crashed... But still the company is fundamentally sound. After the crashed and the weak on lost their money.If they are trading on margin. Ther will be a margin call.... Haha , forced selling.. Who is waiting to buy back , the strong one . So the moral of the story is you should not believe what they write. To gain your confidence, he will at times give your a genuine report...... The fact of the matter , it could be a SENIWARA. using the other party to sell for me and claim that he does know.. This is a tactics that many seasoned players do when they give you a tips. Haha ini semua SENIWARA ,,

jasonor

1,004 posts

Posted by jasonor > 2016-12-04 17:18 | Report Abuse

i never buy on tips... when i newly entered, i listened to ppl's so called 'tip'.. end up losing. some are from friend, others are from i3 holland sifu. many of these so called sifus are still here... i can see them commenting. then i stop listening to tips and follow my own way. interestingly i made money after closing my eyes and ears from other ppl and just follow myself and my experience.

zaiyang

7 posts

Posted by zaiyang > 2016-12-04 17:36 | Report Abuse

this is what i precisely mean to say. Do your own judgement, in a zero sum game . how can they sincerely want you to win? if you win. it will be his loss . Most of times , when they recomend you tobuy , they have already loaded the counter.The want you to participate , creat demand, so that they can unload.Never never listen to them. Do your own homework. haha,,, happy trading but be aware of the crocodile pitch. Not many can survive. I am very suprised at certain self proclaimed sifus who advocate to newbies to transfer with funds from margin. to me , I think is very unethical.Its a trap. Especially when he recommended you to buy a certain stocks

nono118

85 posts

Posted by nono118 > 2016-12-04 19:14 | Report Abuse

use your own judgement.

smalltimer

1,501 posts

Posted by smalltimer > 2016-12-04 20:22 | Report Abuse

Tat ends well. Now a stock pick.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz