7 people like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by kelvin61 2017-01-03 13:58

Posted by Chong Chin Meow > 2017-01-03 02:53 | Report Abuse

Investing shares with borrowed money or margin account is like riding a superbike,you either reach your destination fast or never arrive at all.I strongly believe that using FVI in shares investment,maybe slower,but, you will assured of safe return.

Beza

1,847 posts

Posted by Beza > 2017-01-03 08:48 | Report Abuse

How much money in total you gain/lost in Bursa after started investing, KC? Still, KYY and KC have never told us. 1 million? 10 million? 100 million? 1 billion?

rosetan

944 posts

Posted by rosetan > 2017-01-03 09:19 | Report Abuse

The whole is very good but marred by the "picking a fight statement: "For me, merely look chart and talking only about share price movement and apa itu “dynamic investing” make no sense in investing. Worse so is the wtf this rubbish “Pivotal moment concept”." Everyone is entitled to their opinion. No need to run down anybody. Be gracious ... and it will add a touch of professionalism to your writing, KC. The same applies to other writers.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-01-03 09:31 | Report Abuse

Rose,

Thank you very much for your comment.I have removed that offensive statement.

My apology.

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-03 09:37 | Report Abuse

KC, i believe that you are one of the best value investors in i3.. so pls do not be discouraged by some of these jokers... most of us are very interested and grateful for your kind sharing... keep the good work up

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 09:41 | Report Abuse

Yes raider agree...KC is a very good pure successful value investor loh..!!

Thats why KYY don dare to offer his 200% profit wager agst KC loh, instead it ..challenge newbies like raider loh...!!

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-01-03 10:04 | Report Abuse

It's an almost stress free investment for a value investor like KC. Money makes money and keep rolling non stop within predictable longer term period. The returns may not be so fantastic but you have plenty of time to do other things. I hope to achieve in next few years. haha

kelvin61

825 posts

Posted by kelvin61 > 2017-01-03 13:58 | Report Abuse

I think the results say it all. Not to mention the fact that the method expounded by KC has been time tested and proven effective by all the great investment gurus and icons. KC, I think you are a bigger man than to waste your time responding to rogue traders in the market place. For a start, they have a war-chest to ram up the share they are promoting. How many investors do? These rogue traders are pure speculators who try to play God by predicting the future of the companies they bet on. They get it right sometimes though.

Anyway KC, I think you're doing a great job in educating potential investors to start on the right footing. Have a nice day.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz