15 people like this.

185 comment(s). Last comment by xuewenapeng 2017-03-25 21:40

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-03-21 01:27 | Report Abuse

It is true many people have asked KYY why he buy so many Jaks shares.

It is completely legit and acceptable that he choose to get his reply published here.

but Raid...you are a person so completely lacking in morals, you are disgusting.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-03-21 01:34 | Report Abuse

and who flag my comments?

show yourself and don't hide.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-03-21 01:40 | Report Abuse

Fellcity have written a great article here....and no one can refute fellcity doubts loh....!!

In fact if u read fellcity article....it appear to be true loh....!!

The only thing raider differ from fellcity.....is that raider think Kyy is in collusion with management....whereas fellcity felt it is not loh...!!

The reason why raider think Kyy is in collusion with management is the close coordination of announcement of management and KYY loh...!!

And the unusual big position KYY hold in Jaks compare with his other previous stocks position like latitude, csc, flb, liihen etc.

Now a company like JAKS not paying div for 17 years and IPP project with long 8 yrs gestation period....would u not be worried buying such company big 20%....without talking to and working out something with management ??

Now about placement....which people think counter productive of kyy...is actually an opportunity for replenishment of stock at a lower price for his pump & dump campaign after selling mah..!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-03-21 02:06 | Report Abuse

Felicity did not wrong...He merely expresses his opinion on things written ...

but you raider....you are so lacking in morals, your conclusions and your judgement are both wrong and immoral, no morals...simply shoot here and there.

Love to see you being sued until pants drop off.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-03-21 02:21 | Report Abuse

raid

it is as if talking about the merits and demerits of investment proposals and of what is written as done by felicity is not enough for you....but being an immoral no moral creature such as yourself, you have to go shooting poison darts all over the place.

Posted by shunfeng2032 > 2017-03-21 09:03 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy is always right, we are all con man, depends if you are in right or wrong side. we buy at low and we con or other ppls con others to buy to push up the price and we sell. so we either con or follow con man. that means whole KLCI stock market is Con man Market. Some con mans got licence, we call them, Fund managers/Stock analyse / Investor / Professional traders. Those without licence con mans such as bloggers/punters/ individual investors. So, one buy low trying to con someone to buy higher so that they can sell it with a profits. Who is not a Con man here?

This writer also always right as he/she pick bones in Koon YY post so that he/she can show that he/she is more professional and more capable as a stock trader/investor than Koon YY. Why so difficult? just show us that you have sponsored a poor student education with your own money then you win already! or you show us you donated RM30 millions to state govt and you win already.

All of you are so big heart to buly an elder here with harsh comments, really your parents or childrens must be very proud of you all here.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-03-21 09:16 | Report Abuse

shunfeng has morals and the intelligence to back it.

this raider is just playing to the gallery with no morals, no intelligence and being immoral.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-03-21 12:17 | Report Abuse

Stockraider still hiding in dark caves today woh. He's losing RM 20k for each drop of RM0.005 in Evergreen's stock price. Sure die kaw kaw.

He posted below previously as his evidence woh:

His total 4.42M units @ 0.92 Rm 4.06675M
MINUS
4.42m shares x 0.885 = 3911700

RM 4,066,750 - RM 3,911,700 = (-RM 155,050) lossess

If he sold now at RM 0.885 then he is losing RM 155,050 losses! Can buy a lot of things wah. May God be with him.

Posted by TrillionaireSam > 2017-03-21 18:11 | Report Abuse

no right or wrong, just have earn or loss money in market.

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2017-03-21 18:15 | Report Abuse

wah seh man! this ky-jelly is a damn slippery fish.

no one can doubt this now wei..

scary stuffs indeed.

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-03-21 20:16 | Report Abuse

Dear Stockraider and Stockmanmy,
I’m really admired your stamina and persistence in hammering each other till the wee hours of night. (02:21). Since you both have been hitting at each other for so hard and for so long without any positive outcome why not try a different approach of kindness and benevolent words to each other or accepting the fact that you have your own belief and he has his. Please do not lose sleep over all this argument because even you are right but if you lose your health, you are Dead Right. So please treasure what is the most valuable thing you have now. HEALTH!
In comedy laughter settles all arguments. – Robert Mckee
Thank you

tksw

12,608 posts

Posted by tksw > 2017-03-21 22:41 | Report Abuse

hold for many years? still got many years meh?

hamster1

20 posts

Posted by hamster1 > 2017-03-22 00:18 | Report Abuse

Jtiasa, mudajaya has all tanked since the day KYY asked all to buy. VS he sold quitely last year when VS shares tanked to 1.20 level, but got caught out for not reporting his sale to SC, obviuosly because he hasnt sold off enuff yet, before he create a tsunami on the price. Gadang, the last stock he called all and dare all to still buy when it reached above $3 pre-bonus price. Now, Jaks. his day is retribution isnt too far off. he isnt immortal. at 84, your time is near to face ur maker.

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2017-03-22 00:37 |

Post removed.Why?

vzcb1t

86 posts

Posted by vzcb1t > 2017-03-22 03:48 | Report Abuse

I thought KYY only chooses those stocks with PE less than 10. JAKS PE is 888.

HowAh

963 posts

Posted by HowAh > 2017-03-22 04:40 | Report Abuse

He will choose whatever he can goreng. Hope one day he kena goreng until like goreng Pisang.

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-03-22 07:28 | Report Abuse

Dear all critic of KYY,
To ill wish an elder is a lowest form of argument a no brain person can throw at his opponent. We can always disagree on many view/opinion by put forth what is your own view/opinion in a respect-full way.
Thank you

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2017-03-22 10:47 | Report Abuse

When other people don't follow his investing rules, he calls them stupid idiot and deserved to remain poor. When he himself does the same with his own rules, we must respect him because he is an old man. What kind of logic is that?

sctan

468 posts

Posted by sctan > 2017-03-22 10:58 | Report Abuse

so you know he is old man gang lor

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2017-03-22 11:07 | Report Abuse

to me, felicity had written a very well thought article here, a high quality write up. thumb up. i3 reader should be grateful to be able to read this kind of good stuff. money also cannot buy.

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-03-22 12:57 | Report Abuse

Dear Beary,
Yes everyone will feel hurt if someone (even elder) calls us stupid idiot and deserved to remain poor.
You can always write in and tell him how much it hurt deeply and politely asks him can you please refrain from using such words as its hurt terribly and such words will only harden our mindset to resent whatever your goods intention are in wanted to help us to be rich.
Respect for elder is our proud culture and the entire elder deserve our respect because we don’t know what they have gone through so that we can have a better life?
Mr. Koon had gone through a hard yet successful life and whatever he learned from his personal experience, he intends to share on that knowledge and experience with the younger generation. If you care to know please read the below link:
www.koonyewyin.com/2016/02/21/confession-reasons-for-my-prolific-writing/

Thank you

Posted by nathandavid > 2017-03-22 12:59 | Report Abuse

Everyone has right to speech!

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2017-03-22 18:15 | Report Abuse

Sslee, Hahahaha...you must be out of your mind if you really believe that Uncle KYY wanted to help you become rich. If you are 18, 20 years old I can understand but at your age? How could you be so naive.

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-03-22 20:12 | Report Abuse

Dear Beary,
I am richer now after I have personally meet Mr. Koon. Richer in the sense that I am more calm now and able to see things in many different views and never pass judgment on people by hearsay.
I do learn a lot from Mr. Koon and all the Sifu in i3, my many thanks to all. The important lesson I learn is to take responsibility as whatever action or inaction you take today will have a consequent in the future. We are currently living in the consequent of our past action or inaction. Do no blame other or yourself for the past failure. Forgive all those that had wronged you especially your own sins that you commit during the reckless year. You need forgiveness to let go the nasty monkey on your back so that you can start to do the Right Thing Now. You need to remember the mistake so that you wouldn’t repeat the same mistake again and again. These are the richness I newly acquired.
Shall I now ask you besides blaming other for all the wronged in the word. What have you done for the betterment and enrichment of others? Have you sponsored any scholarship? Give donation to school? Doing any charity work? Give donation to opposite party? Write any political blog to give hope and inspiration for a better government or change of government come GE14.
So are you rich now? Who is naive and who is wise? Who are 18, 20 years old? Or who have the maturity to see things as it is? Or see it only as money$$ sign?
Thank you

jackfruit

544 posts

Posted by jackfruit > 2017-03-22 20:32 | Report Abuse

Jaks already stuck in the quicksand ...he.. he..

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2017-03-22 15:45 | Report Abuse

Nice try but this is an investment forum. What are you babbling about rich not in monetary sense, donation and scholarship?

Uncle KYY may be a charitable person but he does all that to satisfy his inflated ego, gain publicity and fame for himself. How else do you explain the constant gloating and self praise about how many scholarships he has given and how much money he has donated?

When it comes to the business of making money, he is just as ruthless if not more ruthless than any other businessmen out there.

For him, the end justifies the means and he will use whatever tricks and deception at his disposal to achieve his objectives. One of them is to pump up JAKS share price and dump it to you

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 21:19 | Report Abuse

Jaks stupid idiot stck

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 21:20 | Report Abuse

I nee dscholarship

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 21:20 | Report Abuse

ya beary he is an old cunning fox

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2017-03-22 21:57 | Report Abuse

Sometimes i wonder ..wtf a person who already have enuf money want to make even more at the expense of other old man and old woman,kids, newbies,& others poor investors..its a zero sum game.. in order for kyy to win ...thousands of other old man & woman will have to lose....
can kyy & otb really take their wealth to hell?
Or have they done so much bad things in life that they need so much to bribe their way through the at hells gate..
I think kyy & otb miss optimus so much & cant wait to meet optimus soon..?

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-03-22 22:01 | Report Abuse

SC just catch old man and put him in jail lah

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 22:05 | Report Abuse

who is otb and kk dont curse others although they are bad

Ooi Teik Bee

11,177 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-03-22 22:13 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,177 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-03-22 22:31 |

Post removed.Why?

alibabacoming

3,466 posts

Posted by alibabacoming > 2017-03-22 22:42 | Report Abuse

pump and dump? need email to bursa

Ooi Teik Bee

11,177 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-03-22 22:44 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-03-22 22:45 | Report Abuse

Dear Beary,
My apology and thank you for reminding me that this is a investment forum. If you are so good in share investment please write in your recommendation and put in your own real money to buy such share. I would love to see what you can come out with and if your reasoning is so good I will definitely invest my money on it and become rich together. Till then please stop all those silly comments on people that you have not even meet or have any knowledge at all.
Thank you

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 22:57 |

Post removed.Why?

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 22:58 | Report Abuse

they send funny messages and childish messages that make me laugh unt I want to die hahahahaha

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-03-22 23:11 | Report Abuse

Dear kk123,
Please tell me where do you get the fact that its a zero sum games..in order for kyy to win...thousands of other old man & women will have to lose...
I am sorry to hear what have happen to Optimus but please if you are his true friend respect him and may his soul rest in heaven now. (RIP)
Please as true friend never used his name to curse other that your friend is waiting for them in hell. What kind of friend is this?
Again as per Dear Beary reminder this is an investment forum can we be polite with each other? Share our knowledge. Find a win win solution?
Share investment have its risk each of us are responsible for our own action please do not blame other.
Thank you

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2017-03-22 23:21 | Report Abuse

Sslee, you still don't get, do you?

Don't be so naive, there is no such thing as becoming rich together in this world. This is a dog eat dog world.

Ok, except maybe if you have blood relation to that person, otherwise it is all bullshit and most likely he is trying to make use of you.

Sometimes, you don't need to meet a person face to face to know his character. You can derive that from what he says and his past actions.

Let me ask you, what kind of charitable person would make public letters from poor students begging for scholarship? As if that is not enough, he humiliate and degrade them further for their poor command of the English language.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-03-22 23:26 | Report Abuse

psychologists say, what they hate most in others are what they fear most in themselves.

talking to you

raid, culbet, beary, idiot

same impulse that cause idiots to stone woman.

HowAh

963 posts

Posted by HowAh > 2017-03-22 23:27 | Report Abuse

Karma will get the bas***** anyway ....

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-03-22 23:31 | Report Abuse

tell me what what karma so I can earn hundreds of millions?

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2017-03-22 23:33 | Report Abuse

Ppl who only knows how to PLP can never earn hundreds of millions. Hundreds of ringgit maybe... hahahaha

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 23:37 |

Post removed.Why?

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 23:41 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy you dog of kyy and otb

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-22 23:41 |

Post removed.Why?