16 people like this.

284 comment(s). Last comment by stockmanmy 2017-04-14 22:00

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-08 16:14 | Report Abuse

It is not ace mkt...it is the type of share u buy...and the way u allocate ur monies and the degree of skill & knowledge u have and the degree of margin of safety....that determine..the quality of your share investment.

Not whether it is an ACE counter or not loh..??

If people tell...me ace counter cannot invest...as a value investor...raider will say he is real bodoh & naive loh...!!

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-04-08 16:19 |

Post removed.Why?

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2017-04-08 16:28 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng rank 214. Shame lo

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-04-08 16:31 | Report Abuse

Hahaha!

John Lu, didn't you say that the contest is for 12 months

See

Posted by John Lu > Mar 14, 2017 10:18 PM | Report Abuse

LOL... Calvin...this competition is 12 months la

So just wait till 31st December 2017 only then know how Calvin perform

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2017-04-08 16:32 | Report Abuse

LOL...by end of December17 u also rank above 200 lo

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-04-08 16:34 | Report Abuse

Hahaha!

By December 31st 2017 only then THE ANSWER WILL BE CLEAR - LESS THAN 8 MONTHS AWAY!

So don't miss that date!

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2017-04-08 16:35 | Report Abuse

LOL...if u rank above 150 by end of Dec17 how? Please get lost from i3 ok?

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2017-04-08 16:50 | Report Abuse

Good or bad stock also need to cut loss early
Nothing is certain

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2017-04-08 17:06 | Report Abuse

Good or bad stock also need take profit fast if there is any
>:D

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-08 17:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Apr 8, 2017 04:08 PM | Report Abuse
kc
My image of a Value Investor is one who is prudent, conservative, risk averse..A traditional old Banker, you know what I mean.......I am sure most people shares my idea.

ME: SURE? DO YOU ACTUALLY SEE A SINGLE PERSON SHARES YOUR VIEW SO FAR, AFTER REPEATING TENS OF TIMES WITH YOUR ABOVE STATEMENTS?

Ace market don't fit the bill. Form over substance perhaps, but form very important if you are managing other people money.

ME: WHAT FORM? WHAT SUBSTANCE? YOU HAVE ANY SUBSTANCE? I HAVEN'T READ ANYONE AGREEING WITH YOU YET.

so...stupid or fraud that led you to hang pig head to sell dog meat?

ME: FRAUD? SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ALREADY DISCOVER YOU ARE TRULY A FRAUD.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-08 17:16 | Report Abuse

a gambler pretending to be a value investor is a fraud.

KC deserves to be sacked .....

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2017-04-08 17:17 | Report Abuse

Director fund manager always take profit at the speed of light
:D

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-08 17:18 | Report Abuse

KC,

some like pork
others like dog meat

that is fine, ok

but hanging pig head to sell dog meat is a fraud.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-08 17:24 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Apr 8, 2017 03:54 PM | Report Abuse
kc
Glad you came back....
I was just speculating. I never asked and KYY never told.
Is it true you were sacked because you put his money in Ace market?

SACKED? I TELL YOU WHAT, ANY PERSON WHO HELPED HIM ON HIS REQUEST TO MANAGE HIS MONEY WOULD SACK HIM. EVEN AN INVESTMENT BANKER WHO HAS SOME MORAL, CREDIBILITY AND HONESTY WOULD SACK HIM TOO.

THIS ARTICLE APPEARED SOME TIME AGO IN I3INVESTOR. READ IT AND YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID ABOVE,

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/110836.jsp

YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO READ AND UNDERSTAND IT, INCLUDING ALL THE COMMENTS IN THE THREAD.

OH BY THE WAY, HE APOLOGIZED TO ME HERE,IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/110867.jsp

ONLY TO COME BACK TRYING TO "BREAK MY RICE BOWLS" AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Posted by 稻田·* 片片绿青~粒粒芳香 > 2017-04-08 17:28 | Report Abuse

waooooooooooo

from stocks to foods now.... I love to eat actually...

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-08 17:33 | Report Abuse

raider

some like pork
some like dog meat

that is fine, ok

But a self proclaimed Value Investor putting client money in Ace is a fraud....or just stupid? You tell me?

d by stockraider > Apr 8, 2017 04:14 PM | Report Abuse

It is not ace mkt...it is the type of share u buy...and the way u allocate ur monies and the degree of skill & knowledge u have and the degree of margin of safety....that determine..the quality of your share investment.

Not whether it is an ACE counter or not loh..??

If people tell...me ace counter cannot invest...as a value investor...raider will say he is real bodoh & naive loh...!!

probability

14,489 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-04-08 17:35 |

Post removed.Why?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-08 17:51 | Report Abuse

If I were KKY, but I never never wish to be one, this is the type of person I should feel good about when he praises me, not this Stockmanny.

Just like medicine, if it is bitter, it is usually good.

I hope you take this advice. It is also free.

Just don't understand the necessity of the last paragraph.

Posted by Sslee > Apr 8, 2017 04:36 PM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I am glad to read the above articles by Mr. Koon and happy to know that he had stopped buying JAKS as his last purchase is on 31th March 2017. For many days I am actually worrying and concerned why Mr. Koon keep buying JAKS and selling his other holding?
Mr. Koon already give his reasons and true to himself also give a very harsh/provocative/offensive rebuttal to all his critics which in returned draw in even more response from his critics.
I would like to quote,” Criticism is dangerous, because it wounds a person’s precious pride, hurt his sense of dignity and worst arouse resentment and make him strive to justify himself and take his revenge at whatever price.”
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do. But it takes character and self –control to be understanding and forgiving.
It is my hope that everyone will think before criticize.
My advice to stockmanny, “Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized. – Albert Einstein
Yes Mr. Koon deserve respect for many good things he had done for the nation and society and if you respect Mr. Koon then please stop all your silly comments in condemning Mr. Koon critics which is actually a disservices to Mr. Koon.
Dear Mr. Koon,
I had to admit that I did not buy JAKS as I only have limited money and I had used my limited money in INSAS and DNEX. My apology and hope for your understanding.
Thank You.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-08 17:52 | Report Abuse

kc

why you go and put customer money in Ace market?

Is it you are too impatient for performance?

Too desperate to show off your skills and magic formulas?

Too desperate to show alpha performance?

Nothing else you can find that customer can relate to? that customer can feel comfortable and agree with?

Why you like that one?

Just being stupid or what?

Don't you realise by definition Ace market has no track record? Not yet ready for prime time in main board....that is not a good ground for Value investing even if it is a good ground for Growth and riskier investing.

No track record to speak of, no assets, things can change at the drop of a hat, customer knows nothing about them and cannot relate to...how do you do Value Investing?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-08 18:04 | Report Abuse

kc

You have a Masters in Finance or PhD , I can't remember.

Didn't they teach you customer relationships and different needs of customers?

My son is doing CFA now, that is a very important section of his studies.

Flintstones

1,762 posts

Posted by Flintstones > 2017-04-08 18:15 | Report Abuse

Hi KC, have you spot any bargains in the market lately? Looking forward to your next stock call

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-08 18:17 | Report Abuse

kc

You write well
I have to give you that.

At one time, I never suspected you are not what you say you are..a dedicated Value Investor, an academician, opposes margin accounts....very prudent, very conservative, risk adverse....you know what I mean...the true Value Investor of an experienced banker .

and now this...................most of your assets /time is spend in Ace Market.

MG9231

805 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 2017-04-08 18:40 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Apr 8, 2017 04:19 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Apr 8, 2017 03:56 PM | Report Abuse

I would ( sack ) whoever puts my money in Ace.

Calvin thinks Stockmanmy knows nuts about investing (What OTB said about you as fake accountant is verified by your incessant stupid & foolish remarks. So you better keep your mouth shut!

The book says,

King James Bible
"The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness."

In other words,

The tongue of a wise person uses knowledge correctly: but the mouth of fools (like stockmanmy) pours out foolishness"

There were the ACE Stocks that did well

1) 3A (My Johor Sifu made Rm300K buying & selling 3A

2) OPCOM (Recommended by Dr. Neoh Soon Kean of Dynaquest in his monthly digest. Even KYY attended Dr. Neoh's Investment talks & learn from Dr. Neoh (only thing KYY learn nothing at all about True Value Investing.)

Others are GHL (Alipay JV) , EFFICIENT (Spore Pos buying), WILLOW & more

These are all far better than overvalued Jaks now.

So this stockmanmy is spewing out nonsense.

And Calvin thinks what Icon8888 said about you being a horrible person is chun chun

See

Posted by Icon8888 > Apr 5, 2017 03:40 AM | Report Abuse

manmy , a lot of flaws in your characters (Stockmanmy) : jealousy of others when doing better than you, twisting truths to achieve your personal objective, zero sum game attitude (attack OTB non stop so as to displace him), willing to totally surrender own respect in order to gain favor of the rich, disregard for right or wrong (Koon is always right), always want to win, and treat people around you with disrespect (cannot imagine what you will become if you one day get rich)

I have never met such a horrible person in my life before. Money is not everything, we must also plan for our after lives.

You can treat this as an advice or personal attack, up to you

Calvin, I cannot agree more what you said about this dynamic( in fact is tin Kosovo) style of investing fellow cum fake accountant.

Through out his conversation with KC, it really let me laugh to die. He spew out like a drunk fellow, (head of cow not match the horse mouth) in Chinese.牛頭不对馬嘴。

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-08 18:44 | Report Abuse

mg

tell me...why they have Value Investing and Growth Investing?

Ace is good for prudent, conservative, risk adverse investing?

klee

3,355 posts

Posted by klee > 2017-04-08 18:52 | Report Abuse

Dun laugh at stockmummy pls.Her full time job is feeding her cucu milk and change diapers.Investing to her is only a dream yet to come true.

klee

3,355 posts

Posted by klee > 2017-04-08 18:56 | Report Abuse

Stockmummy specialize in iron face kungfu,you all may shoot her a thousand times,but she would keep coming back.For those with limited time like KC,it is advisable not to engage.Wakakaka.

MG9231

805 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 2017-04-08 19:04 | Report Abuse

Obviously, you don't understand value investing n growth investing, I suggest you find out yourself before talking.

To value investors, any stock which has value and can let value investors make money Why bother which markets they belong to.. just like a saying a horse can run fastest is the good horse , why bother its pedigree. Why are you restrict yourself from doing the right thing.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-08 19:06 | Report Abuse

Hang pig head to sell dog meat is never good.

eventually will come back to bite you.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-08 19:16 | Report Abuse

You don't find it funny meh when a self proclaimed conservative, prudent, risk adverse guy spends the bulk of his time/ assets in Ace?

y MG9231 > Apr 8, 2017 07:04 PM | Report Abuse

Obviously, you don't understand value investing n growth investing, I suggest you find out yourself before talking.

To value investors, any stock which has value and can let value investors make money Why bother which markets they belong to.. just like a saying a horse can run fastest is the good horse , why bother its pedigree. Why are you restrict yourself from doing the right thing.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-08 23:26 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Apr 8, 2017 07:16 PM | Report Abuse

You don't find it funny meh when a self proclaimed conservative, prudent, risk adverse guy spends the bulk of his time/ assets in Ace?

Only THE NAIVE AND THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND INVESTMENT FIND IT FUNNY LOH.....!!

VALUE INVESTMENT DO NOT DISCRIMATE....ALWAYS BASED ON THE GUIDING PRINCIPLE OF MARGIN OF SAFETY LOH....!!

Posted by yenhui_koh > 2017-04-09 00:17 | Report Abuse

To be honest, I would suggest KC to stop replying. It's just a waste of time.

As for stockmanmy...haiz, I think you have very poor understanding of value investment and also poor debating skill. When KC provide his valuation, you criticize him for only applying formula and indulge in MOS; and as he scout in ACE market, you said he is not prudent, not risk adverse. But the way he being prudent and to ensure the reward is better than risk is to apply MOS!

My sincere suggestion, write a post, explain what really is your so called dynamic investing. How it could be done to achieve your "right price right people right business". So far, your dynamic investing looks just like stock goreng with gut feeling. And it really don't put you in a good position to debate against value investment.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-09 00:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by yenhui_koh > Apr 9, 2017 12:17 AM | Report Abuse
To be honest, I would suggest KC to stop replying. It's just a waste of time.

Thanks Yen Hui,

I thought I just want to have some fun.

but you are right.

cheoky

2,823 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2017-04-09 00:38 | Report Abuse

Aiyo. I really don't know where this Sorchai Manny got such energy to counter all the pros attacks here. Macam tak rasa malu one. Anyone with a bit common sense can see how empty your talk is. Manny u r a rarity. This is not compliment but more like laughing at a clown.

cheoky

2,823 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2017-04-09 00:44 | Report Abuse

But look at a positive side. You spend all these investor energy, so they won't simply click buy n sell button on their porfolio. You further convince them and make them defensive on value invest is the way forward.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2017-04-09 00:52 | Report Abuse

Richest guy cannot follow anyone
Wall lend but fade too rich until he cannot find anyone to follow
So he make his own rules
Poor guy just follow richest guy rules
:D

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-04-09 01:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by MG9231 > Apr 8, 2017 06:40 PM | Report Abuse

Calvin, I cannot agree more what you said about this dynamic( in fact is tin Kosovo) style of investing fellow cum fake accountant.

Through out his conversation with KC, it really let me laugh to die. He spew out like a drunk fellow, (head of cow not match the horse mouth) in Chinese.牛頭不对馬嘴。

Sifu MG9231,

I don't know why? I feel very sad and deeply sorry for Stockmanmy's behavior. I think his character is flawed and with incurable mental problem that he himself is totally unaware.

This feeling is akin to pity for him. And I am also appalled to know that Uncle Koon think highly of such a defective character like Stockmanmy.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-09 10:14 | Report Abuse

Hang pig head to sell dog meat

Nothing against dog lovers.

There are noises, there are deviations

But, Risk reward relation is always there

Hunting for superior returns in Ace market?

Then don't call yourself conservative, prudent , or risk adverse.. Don't call yourself Value Investor.

Hang pig head to sell dog meat?

You are only deceiving yourself and using the wrong tools.

Margin of safety rules?

Only in your imagination. Its just a handicap to Dynamic Investing.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-09 10:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by enning22 > Apr 7, 2017 05:40 PM | Report Abuse
kcchongnz kindly educate yourself first , and not to mislead othersas whim , The Last VS episode , clearly showed you have many things to learn.

I would like you to go back the few articles on VS which I have written to share my opposing view of what I thought about VS at that time. You know I have shared many things in i3investor, without any motive, but just for the sake of sharing.

Tell me what, which, where, how I mislead. What "whim" used?

Tell me what can I learn from you too.

I do admit that I cannot predict the future, and I did not do that for VS. I won't be able to forecast the share price in the future, and hence won't know the future of VS. Neither was I able to know the business of VS in the future, which seems to be doing better now.

I also admit that I am human, a retail investor, and I can be wrong too.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-09 10:28 | Report Abuse

Isn't the world full of people

Hang pig head to sell dog meat

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 10:41 | Report Abuse

Only THE NAIVE AND THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND INVESTMENT FIND IT FUNNY LOH.....!!

VALUE INVESTMENT DO NOT DISCRIMATE....ALWAYS BASED ON THE GUIDING PRINCIPLE OF MARGIN OF SAFETY LOH....!!

u only start to worry if kc sway by buying into lemon stock, the likes of JAKS with no margin of safety mah....!!

ACE counter....no issue mah....if u stick to the guiding principle of margin of safety loh....!!

If value investors simply ignore....ACE mkt...they may missed GREAT opportunity like MYEG when it is cheap....one of the best performer stock loh...!!

As a value investor....always feel free to test the guiding principle of investment using margin of safety in all form of mkt, not confine to the klse main board alone loh.....!!

KC is right to venture into Ace mkt using value investment principle loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 11:02 |

Post removed.Why?

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2017-04-09 12:06 | Report Abuse

stockraider said → U MUST UNDERSTAND KYY DO PAKAT WITH EXISTING JAKS OWNER LOH...!!
U THINK KYY SO DAMN STUPID BUY 30% INTO A LEMON STOCK LIKE JAKS WHICH HE NEED TO WAIT 5 YEARS FOR VIETNAM PROJECT TO PRODUCE ELECTRICITY ??
DUMP COME IN 2 PARTS SLOWLY SELL TO THE MKT OR KEEP DOING PLACEMENT MAH......!!

Me: U r right stockraider regarding 2 types of dumping process.

cyeec2000

994 posts

Posted by cyeec2000 > 2017-04-09 12:18 | Report Abuse

Well said kc chong

Cockcroach

616 posts

Posted by Cockcroach > 2017-04-09 12:28 | Report Abuse

Agree with stockRaider.

A manipulator normally collaborates with the company owner!!!

Up_down

4,320 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-04-09 12:31 | Report Abuse

Uncle doesn't favor walk the talk. He breaks his golden rules again by investing in Jaks. Is it his he has changed to sailang investing, business sense investing, pivot moment investing? Lol

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-09 16:45 | Report Abuse

https://www.investing.com/indices/ftse-malaysia-ace

Malaysia Ace Index.above.

Everyone claims they are value investors and jump into Malaysia Ace shares, either earlier or in future.

For heaven's sake...you want to trade, go and trade la......

Don't go and claim you are prudent and conservative and risk adverse and also show me all your assets / time are employed in Ace counters.

Value investor , my foot

Hang pig head to sell dog meat.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-09 16:54 | Report Abuse

The worse is , of course, in same breathe tell me about 30% margin of safety...................

Hang pig head to sell dog meat.

the most popular pass time in the world?

Posted by 稻田·* 片片绿青~粒粒芳香 > 2017-04-09 16:56 | Report Abuse

BH 09/04: Juara dunia 5 kali, Lin Dan tewaskan Datuk Lee Chong Wei, 21-19, 21-14 pada aksi final Terbuka Malaysia di Kuching sebentar tadi

geary

6,350 posts

Posted by geary > 2017-04-09 17:39 | Report Abuse

Aiyah..!!! Today is Sunday, you guys should be happy n enjoying your life wz families n friends. Why all these rubbish! Create a lots of evil 'karma'. Have a mind that's free n easy going. Good luck!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-09 17:39 | Report Abuse

Some like pork
some like dog meat

But please la

Don't hang pig head to sell dog meat

Analysts are very creative people

Too bad, they are not very good in making you rich.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz