1 person likes this.

71 comment(s). Last comment by ks55 2018-04-24 15:19

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-20 19:50 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Step on how to send to your WhatsApp groups.
From your Hand phone press on Refer a beginning tear drop will appear at R and end tear drop at r, drag the end tear drop till the end of thank you. Press share then WhatsApp and select the whatsapp contact you want to send to:

Refer:
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/154608.jsp
Highlight:
MO1 had abused the entire institute, bribed and blackmailed entire UMNO and BN component party’s members to pledge their blind royalty to him. UMNO is irredeemable from inside as there are no more good men in UMNO that are not under MO1’s controlled or evil spell. The only way to break the MO1 spell is for all of us to rise to the occasion and cast our sacred votes to PH and free our beloved Malaysia from the clench of evil and reclaim and rebuild our beloved Malaysia.

MO1 & BN’s Kleptocratic Government had lost the mandate of haven to govern Malaysia again as had been foretold in R.A.H.M.A.N prophecy. It did not happen in GE13 even though opposition won the majority votes. It is destined to happen in GE14 because the missing stars in GE13, the Tun Dr. Mahathir factor, PPBM, Amanah replaced PAS, PR became PH (PropHecy ) have arrived to complete the jigsaw. All the stars are now on alignment and it is our destiny to fulfill the prophecy as mandated. I now call upon every Malaysians irrespective of Race, Religion and Region to carry out their sacred duty and responsibility to cast their votes.
It was the 1MDB money that saved MO1 and BN in GE13 and it will be the same 1MDB scandal that cause the downfall of MO1 and BN in GE14.This is Karma at work: Actions of individual (cause), influence the future of that individual (effect)

Thank you

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-20 20:35 | Report Abuse

Nothing new to read. Is the same "choose me bcos he is bad". Maybe you can try talk about some of your party accomplishments?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-20 21:25 | Report Abuse

accomplishments? The whole generation of old guards vs the Achitect of 1 MDB....political prisoners Anwar and half of DAP.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-20 21:31 | Report Abuse

I think there is some thing about retired politicians and old guards, those nearer to meeting their Makers....makes them see Enlightenment.

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-20 21:32 | Report Abuse

We need government that can take words into actions with proven accomplishments. Everyday cry this and that and beg for vote is the new government we need?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-20 22:01 | Report Abuse

TrippleZ > Apr 20, 2018 09:32 PM | Report Abuse

We need government that can take words into actions with proven accomplishments. Everyday cry this and that and beg for vote is the new government we need?
=============

tell that to your kids before you decide to feed them.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-20 22:04 | Report Abuse

you didn't ask your kids to prove they will be responsible adults before you feed them?

in any case GE 14 is about old guards vs 1 MDB Achitects.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-20 22:07 | Report Abuse

trip

when was the last UMNO General Meeting and Elections? It was 2013........

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-20 22:16 | Report Abuse

So you are saying your party are bunch of kids? I don't vote for kids to be government.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-20 22:29 | Report Abuse

I am saying GE14 is old guards vs Architect of 1 MDB......you want to talk about accomplishment?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-21 00:56 | Report Abuse

little discussed fact.........Najib so scared do not dare to hold party elections since 2013.......Najib no support even within UMNO.

All Toh

83 posts

Posted by All Toh > 2018-04-21 10:04 | Report Abuse

Just one word, "INTEGRITY" how many Malaysian have it? Malaysia is just producing QUANTITY not QUALITY, GOT IT??

stklearner

177 posts

Posted by stklearner > 2018-04-21 10:46 | Report Abuse

Let's focus on the 'enemy', there are so many big issues there and they are literally falling apart. Lets pray and work hard to make P.Harapan win a reality on 9th May.

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-21 13:11 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-21 13:33 | Report Abuse

Despite I urge u all to support BN...i can tell u ...Tan Seng Giaw is a running dog loh....!!

This dog run bcos of monies or bcos being spiteful to the Dap party, too be investigated loh....!!

But he is definitely had been running away...from the core opposition loh....!!

On the good side, TAN maybe thinking BN is a better party & govt loh..!!

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2018-04-21 13:35 | Report Abuse

One reason enough, do not need to spin and bullshit.

Do you still want to choose man who received RM2.6B donation into his personal account as Prime Minister? (This is his own admission). He fired everybody who questioned it. Legally and morally are wrong.

I'm sure your father and mother send you to schools, so you be able to think it straight and know to differentiate wrong and right......don't disappoint them.

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-21 13:37 | Report Abuse

All those "RAHMAN" prophecy r just withcraft talk without basis loh...!!

It is unreligous and crackpot talk ...don believe loh....!!

THE BN govt will continue loh.....!!

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2018-04-21 13:41 | Report Abuse

Government with accountability and transparency will attract more investors. Personally I think bursa could achieve higher with new government.

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-21 13:45 | Report Abuse

U CANNOT SEE THIS TYPE OF QUALITY IN THE PAKATAN PARTY LOH...!!

BN PARTY R BETTER FOR BUSINESS LOH....!!

Posted by Pavillion > Apr 21, 2018 01:41 PM | Report Abuse

Government with accountability and transparency will attract more investors. Personally I think bursa could achieve higher with new government.

stklearner

177 posts

Posted by stklearner > 2018-04-21 14:10 | Report Abuse

@stockraider n all MCA supporters in I3,
Pls stop all your nonsense, shouting rubbish here , because you worry that MCA will be wipe out in GE14.
As proven in Hengyuan,you only shout nonsense, to mislead people , for your own selfish interest/gain, not bcause you are truely concern for what is good for the country's future and survival.
If you truely love MCA, you will welcome these two jokers, Liow & Wee, get what they deserve, be kicked out in shame, for their gross neglect of duty, to uphold integrity of office and defend truth and justice .
As it is, MCA cannot even get back their right to stand in Wangsa Maju and Bandar Tun Razak seats from their Taiko, Isnt this a big shame ?
Thousands of honest, hardworking MCA members have been betrayed by these 2 boneless, unprincipled leaders.
The only hope for MCA to be rejuvenated, is for their hopeless top leaders to be kicked out,so more honest,good leaders can take their place.
So, pls. do the right thing and ask your MCA kakis to vote for Pakatan Harapan, its MCA only chance to regroup and survive.

Koon Bee

5,187 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2018-04-21 14:13 | Report Abuse

Stupid stockraider

saydon

215 posts

Posted by saydon > 2018-04-21 15:20 | Report Abuse

stockraider not stupid...he is the bastard running dog.

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-21 15:26 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
It is not a question who is less evil?
It is not a question who had done the most evil in the past but the question now is who will continues to do evil with impunity?
It is the question who has abandoned his old ways to embrace the civil society’s vision of a just and fair society? And who is unrepentant continues to lie and abuse the entire institute, bribed, blackmailed and hijacked the entire nation to serve him and only him only?
Who is more evil, the past or the current?
We each get what we deserve and I desire for institutional reform to secure our future. I believe PH offers hope for real reform, which our country so badly needs. The proposed reforms will restore good governance, provide for the effective separation of powers between the branches of government, and guard our nation’s wealth.
The choice is in your hand; to live in sorrow past or to take action now and secure the future for our descendants?

https://youtu.be/pRGFs2RnkcU
Aku Akan Pergi Tak Lama Lagi -Tun Mahathir.

Thank you

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-21 15:39 | Report Abuse

PH offers hope for real preform? By having Mukriz as next PM, or our beloved prisoner as next PM or the first ever chinese PM or the firsr ever woman PM?My vet is there will be jo real PM if PH win.

Posted by Ubah_is_good > 2018-04-21 17:15 | Report Abuse

Not Dr M as next PM agreed?

Posted by Ubah_is_good > 2018-04-21 17:17 | Report Abuse

Even Dr M cannot serve full 5 year term as PM due to old age as least he is better than NajXX who steal 1MDB money and make money in stock market like no hope.

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-21 18:45 | Report Abuse

You talk like Dr.M never steal anything. We are only change from one thief to another thief. We need British to come back Malaysia to save the day.

Hush77

1,258 posts

Posted by Hush77 > 2018-04-21 18:55 | Report Abuse

Well what i remember is during Tun M time..everybody has good and cheap food and house and can even send their children go further studies overseas...
Now i cant see anything.. haha

Posted by jepa1987 > 2018-04-21 20:32 | Report Abuse

so boringla listening to the same thing from almost every group, face the facts, as long as sabah n sarawak r still in the hands of BN, very unlikely that PH will win..

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-21 20:37 | Report Abuse

this election is UMNO old guards vs 1 MDB architect.

old guards, all retired, near retirement, some even close to meeting their Maker.

these are the British educated generation...got principles and good heads, patriots, good morals,

whose side you on?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-21 20:41 | Report Abuse

Mahathir, Anwar, Muhiyideen.....these are true grass roots people....not like that 1 MDB architect and his cronies.

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-22 00:35 | Report Abuse

USE UR HEAD TO THINK LAH....!!
WITH MAHATHIR AT HELM....THE SAME MIS MANAGEMENT WILL BE DUPLICATED AT PAKATAN LOH....!!

DID U NOTICE PAKATAN MANIFESTO DID NO COVER ACHIEVING, EFFICIENCY, PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE, COST REDUCTION, REDUCE WASTAGE, EMPHASIS ON MERITS & FAIRNESS FOR ALL MALAYSIAN ??

WITHOUT THE ABOVE, HOW CAN U SEE PAKATAN DIFF FROM BN ??

ON TOP OF THAT, U NOTICE THAT DAP IS LIKE GERAKAN & MCA TAKING A VERY MINOR ROLE LOH...!!

THE DIRECTION IS POPULARISM AND BUYING VOTES PAKATAN AND BN LOH...!!

GIVEN PAKATAN WILL NOT BE BETTER THAN BN BOTH MEDIOCRE, IT IS BETTER TO SUPPORT BN, BCOS THIS PARTY ALREADY RICH COMPARE TO PAKATAN LOH....!
THE CHANCES OF EXTREME ACTION IS MINIMAL LOH...!!

osted by Sslee > Apr 21, 2018 03:26 PM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
It is not a question who is less evil?
It is not a question who had done the most evil in the past but the question now is who will continues to do evil with impunity?
It is the question who has abandoned his old ways to embrace the civil society’s vision of a just and fair society? And who is unrepentant continues to lie and abuse the entire institute, bribed, blackmailed and hijacked the entire nation to serve him and only him only?
Who is more evil, the past or the current?
We each get what we deserve and I desire for institutional reform to secure our future. I believe PH offers hope for real reform, which our country so badly needs. The proposed reforms will restore good governance, provide for the effective separation of powers between the branches of government, and guard our nation’s wealth.
The choice is in your hand; to live in sorrow past or to take action now and secure the future for our descendants?

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-22 09:04 | Report Abuse

Dear Stockraider,
For want of comparisons read below link:
http://www.malaysia-today.net/2018/04/11/who-is-better-a-comparison-of-manifesto-between-barisan-nasional-and-pakatan-harapan/
https://www.todayonline.com/commentary/bns-manifesto-rides-material-gains-and-patronism
https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/43052/
https://www.malaysiaworldnews.com/2018/04/09/najib-pakatan-harapan-manifesto-does-not-mention-about-islam-bumiputra-and-rural-development/
Highlight: “I would also like the people to look whether the (PH) manifesto will benefit or not, because there is no mention of Islam, Bumiputera agenda and very little about rural development,” For the rest, you are all clever people, have intelligence and can make your own conclusion.
Do you have intelligence to know that PM is still playing the racial and religion cards to divide and rule? Can MCA protect the Chinese Malaysian Right? Are we reading the same BN and PH manifesto?

I quote your question;
DID U NOTICE PAKATAN MANIFESTO DID NO COVER ACHIEVING, EFFICIENCY, PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE, COST REDUCTION, REDUCE WASTAGE, EMPHASIS ON MERITS & FAIRNESS FOR ALL MALAYSIAN ??
Please do not further insult your own intelligent. These are what BN is doing “ Blatant disregard on rule of Law, Abuse of power, Rampant Corruption, Nepotism, Cronyism, Patronage, Inefficiency, Leakage/Wastage, Injustice, Racial, Supremacies ideology, Bigotry and the list go on and on.”

“You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time”- Abrahim Lincoln.

Thank you.

Koon Bee

5,187 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2018-04-22 09:10 | Report Abuse

I believe this stockraider reveive the dedak already...SHAME ON YOU!! Your children and grandchildren will not respect you!!

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-22 11:18 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-22 11:28 | Report Abuse

Mahathir is the true sifu of Najib mah.....!!

Just that Najib did a better job that mahathir loh....!!
Najib need only 8 yrs....and mahathir took 22 yrs loh...!!

During Najib time Msia economy is 3x bigger than Mahathir....so much progress has been make under najib....very much better than mahathir loh....!!

Najib has business sense....mahathir has none loh....!!
Najib encourage china investment, when msia done....mahathir is destructive loh...agst mah....!!

China FDI save msia loh....!!

Both najib...or mahathir do not give what u guys yearn for loh...!!

1. Did they try to improve the educations and give more opportunity to ur children leh ??

2. Did they says they want improve efficiency, give opportunity based on merits etc ??

3. did they take u all as equals in anyway leh ??

the ans is none loh....!!

Their objective is just remove najib loh....!!
BY REMOVING NAJIB BUT WITHOUT PROPER REFORM...ANOTHER WORSE THAN NAJIB WILL EMERGE LOH...!!

I BELIEVE WILL BE A GOOD PM...GOING FWD BCOS HE ALREADY RICH...HE CAN DO A GOOD JOB LOH...!!

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-22 11:34 | Report Abuse

All those cheerleaders of pakatan are too emotional....without proper brain to think loh.....!!

BN is already proven give stability to business and investment mah...!!

THIS IS THE LAST THING THE NON BUMI STILL HAVE ESP THE CHINESE PEOPLE...DON DESTROYED IT, BY VOTING PAKATAN TO GOVT LOH....!!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-04-22 11:34 | Report Abuse

if BN win,cronies rich only,if PH win,cronies tak boleh cari makan

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-04-22 11:38 | Report Abuse

PENANG NO HOPE FOR BN AT ALL,NO BARISAN FLAGS AT ALL<ONLY CAN SEE PAKATAN FLAGS.ALSO BN ALREADY KNOW THEY WON"T WIN SO THIS ELECTION NO FREE FOOD AND LUCKY DRAWS

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-22 11:40 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-22 11:41 |

Post removed.Why?

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-04-22 11:41 | Report Abuse

WE PENANGTIES PEOPLE FULL OF GOOD HEARTS,CROOKS AND BAD HATS DON"T COME AND TOXIC US

ks55

3,469 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2018-04-22 11:43 | Report Abuse

Aiyoyo...aiyoyo.....aiyoyo...........................

Talking so much also don't know what I should do.
Tell me straight lah.

Objective:-

1. Remove MO1 in GE14
2. Don't vote for UMNO
3. Don't vote for any BN component party
4. Vote for MCA means vote for MO1 to steal more money from rakyat
5. Vote for Gerakan means vote for MO1 to pilferage from GST
6. Vote for MIC means vote for MO1 to retain his position as PM
7. Vote for USNO means you support MO1 continue to rob future of your children

Your action:-

1. Come out to vote on 9 May 2018 with your wife and children
2. Convince your friends and relatives to vote on 9 May 2018 (Wednesday)
3. VOTE ONLY PAKATAN HARAPAN

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-04-22 11:43 | Report Abuse

WHO CAN SEND THEIR CHILDREN PRIVATE SCHOOLS? MAJORITY ARE CRONIES,WHO CAN AFFORD BIG CARS,COMPANY DIRECTORS,BIG BOOKIES,DATUKS

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-22 11:48 | Report Abuse

Apollang, is that your assumption? So far I only see most choose not to send their children to private schools due to personal reasons, not because of money issues.

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-22 11:50 | Report Abuse

But of course most will use money issues as reason to avoid explaining too much.

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-22 11:54 | Report Abuse

IT IS TRUE LOH....!!
AFTER MAHATHIR....THIS 16 YRS THE CHINESE & MSIA HAD PROGRESS ALOT LOH.......!!

DO NOT LET PAKATAN STUPID AMPU AMPU POLICY FAIL U ALL LOH...!!
IF PAKATAN...HAS SHOWN TENDENCY OF REFORM....BY ALL MEANS SUPPORT THEM LOH....!!

BUT PAKATAN STILL MALAY & BUMI EMPHASIS & CENTRIC MAH.....!!
THEY JUST AMPU AMPU....HOW TO IMPROVE ?? WE NEED TO TAKE MEDICINE MAH.....!!
THEY GOING TO ABOLISH GST, TOLLS, GIVE MORE BRIMS, GIVE MORE SUBSIDY...WHAT TYPE OF RUBBISH LEH ??

LIKE THAT MSIA WILL BANKRUPT LOH....!!

REMEMBER GST IS GOOD FOR MSIA LOH.....!!

All those cheerleaders of pakatan are too emotional....without proper brain to think loh.....!!

BN is already proven give stability to business and investment mah...!!

THIS IS THE LAST THING THE NON BUMI STILL HAVE ESP THE CHINESE PEOPLE...DON DESTROYED IT, BY VOTING PAKATAN TO GOVT LOH....

GST MUST BE THERE
TOLL MUST BE THERE
NO BRIM LOH....!!
CUTDOWN CIVIL SERVICE LOH...!!

WE MUST TAKE OUR MEDICINE LOH....!!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-04-22 11:57 | Report Abuse

YEAH ALSO GENERAL HOSPITALS IN MANY STARES ARE SHORTAGE OF MEDICINE.SUPPORT BN FOR POOR HEALTH.....HAHAHA

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-22 12:00 | Report Abuse

Apolloang, you make assumptions again. Pls

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-22 12:00 | Report Abuse

OF COURSE SHORTAGE LOH....!!
BCOS THE FEES TOO CHEAP MAH...!!
U LOOK AT USA THE RICHEST NATION IN THE WORLD, THEY TOO GOT HEALTH FUNDING PROBLEM LOH....!!

GIVEN THE CURRENT SITUATION MSIA IS DOING WELL ON HEALTH LOH...!!

Posted by apolloang > Apr 22, 2018 11:57 AM | Report Abuse

YEAH ALSO GENERAL HOSPITALS IN MANY STARES ARE SHORTAGE OF MEDICINE.SUPPORT BN FOR POOR HEALTH.....HAHAHA

Post a Comment
Market Buzz