7 people like this.

256 comment(s). Last comment by tah16600 2018-08-24 10:38

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-19 00:04 | Report Abuse

qqq just want to point out kc chong too conservative & don have a balance progressive view, as a result this is the weakness loh..!!...but kena tembak by kc..with long list of stinging attack loh...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 18, 2018 11:18 PM | Report Abuse
kg Cheng comes from an environment where few people even buys shares on their own account let alone margin account

Yes, KC Chong does come from environment completely opposite of yours with the following characteristics.

1) KC Chong lives in an egalitarian society. They stand tall. They don't PLP.
2) KC Chong and his circle of friends respect those who have have positively contributed to the society, but despise those who extract values from the society through manipulation, lies and deceits.
3) The people in KC Chong environment make honest living through their hard work,or business, and at the same time contributing positively to the society, without resorting to cheating, manipulation and deceits.
4) KC Chong's friends don't do all these; tell lies, boast about nothing good, exaggerate their investment outcome, their wealth, and using rich man's backside as the skin of his face, etc.
5) KC Chong lives in an environment where nobody talks nonsense, rubbish, demeaning others who genuinely share something good to the society.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-19 00:17 | Report Abuse

kcchong, ur response is uncalled for...on me as well as qqq...loh..!

What wrong did qqq did on u, until u attack him personally with long a long list leh ??

I m surprise u cannot control ur emotion when i just highlight your over reaction loh...!!
Posted by kcchongnz > Aug 19, 2018 12:11 AM | Report Abuse

Stockraider, good on you. Carry on your MF. Nobody gives you a damn.
But just because we have different view in MF, you keep on harping on this? And you are right and everybody is wrong?
And because of MF, qqq is your great friend now? Good on you!
Sorry, I have no time to argue with you about MF. It is a waste of time.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-19 00:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Aug 19, 2018 12:17 AM | Report Abuse
kcchong, ur response is uncalled for...on me as well as qqq...loh..!
What wrong did qqq did on u, until u attack him personally with long a long list leh ??
I m surprise u cannot control ur emotion when i just highlight your over reaction loh...!!

Over-reaction, me?
My comments just to tell him (not you) the environment I am in,and only with my name in it.
So how did I "attacked" someone "personally"?

If you want to do what this qqq do each time I share an article in i3investor, you can read his comments, the comments from qqq, stockmanny, Brights?, Desa, etc.

Anyway, I don't think you have won an argument on MF. If you insist on carry on harping on it, go pick someone else. I have no interest to entangle with you. A sheer waste of time.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-19 00:30 | Report Abuse

Please read properly & carefully what u say...u have hidden agenda loh...!!

Yes, KC Chong does come from environment completely opposite of yours with the following characteristics.

1) KC Chong lives in an egalitarian society. They stand tall. They don't PLP.
2) KC Chong and his circle of friends respect those who have have positively contributed to the society, but despise those who extract values from the society through manipulation, lies and deceits.
3) The people in KC Chong environment make honest living through their hard work,or business, and at the same time contributing positively to the society, without resorting to cheating, manipulation and deceits.
4) KC Chong's friends don't do all these; tell lies, boast about nothing good, exaggerate their investment outcome, their wealth, and using rich man's backside as the skin of his face, etc.
5) KC Chong lives in an environment where nobody talks nonsense, rubbish, demeaning others who genuinely share something good to the society.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-19 00:32 | Report Abuse

Completely "opposite of yours" ??

What does this mean leh ??

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2018-08-24 10:38 | Report Abuse

No ending argue with qqq3 cos he is a trader.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz