Be the first to like this.

105 comment(s). Last comment by Larrytrader 2018-09-17 08:42

Eastern686

510 posts

Posted by Eastern686 > 2018-09-14 16:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by DreamCommander > Sep 14, 2018 09:58 AM | Report Abuse

I mean, you cannot even write properly. So, what is it that you're good at? Mathematics? Chemistry? Physics? Naah, I doubt it.

Hahaha dreamcommander, see who is asking the Chinese good in what science n maths subjects? Hahaha..U sure know Chinese is well-known for our excellent achievement in science n maths subjects. Every year Olympiad competition in maths n physics, Chinese students excel in world stage. In local ground, those who represents Malaysia r mostly Chinese.

Dreamcommander is so sick of Chinese because he n his malay kind are always behind Chinese in so many area. They need quota system to ensure entry into university, they need privileges in order to catch up with the Chinese in education n business etc.

U know the history of matriculation??? Before the implementation of matriculation, UM n USM is full of Chinese, after May13 incidence, government implemented matriculation for bumis,so they no need to compete with non bumis, to enter universities. LOL. hahaha hahaha hahaha u sohai.

godhand

1,897 posts

Posted by godhand > 2018-09-14 16:18 | Report Abuse

this real history he doesnt know one. um give me scholarship i also dont want no standard

kirawang

240 posts

Posted by kirawang > 2018-09-17 06:49 | Report Abuse

The Japs hated the cina kui so much and during WW2 the atrocities towards them through out SEA were without mercy.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-17 08:20 | Report Abuse

Not kui....deng (long) nan (human)

ang mor gau (monkey)

mua lak yu der

ke ling gui

.....no?

Larrytrader

1,453 posts

Posted by Larrytrader > 2018-09-17 08:42 | Report Abuse

godhand Then you must be bagai kacang lupakan kulit if he gave you scholarship how could you be so ungrateful?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz