3 people like this.

255 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-08-25 13:55

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 12:21 | Report Abuse

It is very difficult for raider to relate to 1 track mind people like philip and 3iii, bcos raider is a flexible person and with multi investment dimension approach, using margin of safety loh...!!

A simple play play like spnrg....could mean 30% to 100% pa return over 1 yr bcos of huge margin of safety when raider buy mah...!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-16 12:52 | Report Abuse

Anyway, I never said PCHEM will outperform. The exact words I used were Stability, clarity of future growth earnings, and safety of investment. If you are a retiree and you couldnt invest in ASB, what would you do?

After all, I lost my father in law big sum of his money before (100K back in 90's).

Do you think I will so silly pump in his money now in stocks like Sapura and Insas?

Think a bit. Understand risk. Your concept of margin of safety means nothing if your management decides to invest in weird companies like biotech and fintech and failed investments.

Just read about this:
https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2015/06/27/insas-creates-a-listable-financial-technology-outfit/

this was in 2015. Insas had 30% of inari, sold its shares to buy crap like numoni.

Where is numoni now?

Now insas buys biotech company sengenics. That buys biotech assets in brunei, of all places. Brunei where got any talent or growth in biotech. Doesn't that raise any question marks?

then your insas buys vigsys sdn bhd. this vigsys:
http://www.vigsys.net/
Would you even buy anything from this webpage? or their vigcash in mongolia?

How about this? This is also an insas subsidiary.
http://www.jcpacific.com.my/
Would you buy anything from this company?

How about this? This is also INSAS subsidiary.
https://www.iprac.com/
In the age of UBER and GRAB, when was the last time you rented a car in SINGAPORE?

How about this? This is insas franchise.
http://www.domecafe.com.my/
Can you name me off the top of your head where is your nearest dome cafe. Ask your kids if they have gone to dome recently? Old town? Starbucks? Which is more popular and with better products/marketing?

How about this? This is INSAS core business.
https://www.mnaonline.com.my/
Do a survey, ask yourself. When you buy stocks, do you even use M&A stockbroking services? Why not? Which do you trust more? Hong Leong? Public Bank? Maybank? If you as a INSAS shareholder don't even use your own products, what does that say about the company?

I could go on and on with the kind of bullshit INSAS buys:

On 25 July 2018, Insas Technology Berhad (“ITB”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the
Group had disposed off 12,000 ordinary shares, representing the entire shareholding in
Vigcashlimited LLC (“Vigcash”), to Mr. Sanj Natsagdorj for a total cash consideration of
USD1,500 (“Disposal”). Arising from the Disposal, Vigcash ceased to be an indirect subsidiary company of the Group. Vigcash was incorporated in Mongolia on 7 December 2005 and its issued and paid-up share capital is USD10,000. The Company is currently dormant and the net asset value of
the Company is USD31.

>>>>

Inari was a 1 shot lucky pony, that the dad bought. He is now retired, step down. Replaced by his son. Who is buying all of these companies with the money his dad earned. You see any future in these companies? Where is your margin of safety calculation in a son that uses all the goodwill of previous management to buy these crap?

12 million you think so easy to earn ah? I thought you previously office boy? You of all people should understand what RISK is.

You want me to invest in INSAS? I dont buy companies for what they have done before.

I buy companies for the capability they have today, and what I think they will do tomorrow.

Faham?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 12:56 | Report Abuse

U will do better & very well, if u pick insas mah...already up 30% within a month mah.....!!

Even u pick sapnrg it will still beat ur pchem mah....!!

These are carefully selected outperforming stock with big margin of safety mah....!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Feb 16, 2019 12:52 PM | Report Abuse

Anyway, I never said PCHEM will outperform. The exact words I used were Stability, clarity of future growth earnings, and safety of investment. If you are a retiree and you couldnt invest in ASB, what would you do?

After all, I lost my father in law big sum of his money before (100K back in 90's).

Do you think I will so silly pump in his money now in stocks like Sapura and Insas?

Think a bit. Understand risk. Your concept of margin of safety means nothing if your management decides to invest in weird companies like biotech and fintech and failed investments.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 13:00 | Report Abuse

Understand concept of risk.....is knowing how big & deep your margin of safety buy mah.......!!

Insas is the best balance margin of safety u can buy now loh....!!

How about this? This is INSAS core business.
https://www.mnaonline.com.my/
Do a survey, ask yourself. When you buy stocks, do you even use M&A stockbroking services? Why not? Which do you trust more? Hong Leong? Public Bank? Maybank? If you as a INSAS shareholder don't even use your own products, what does that say about the company?

I could go on and on with the kind of bullshit INSAS buys:

On 25 July 2018, Insas Technology Berhad (“ITB”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the
Group had disposed off 12,000 ordinary shares, representing the entire shareholding in
Vigcashlimited LLC (“Vigcash”), to Mr. Sanj Natsagdorj for a total cash consideration of
USD1,500 (“Disposal”). Arising from the Disposal, Vigcash ceased to be an indirect subsidiary company of the Group. Vigcash was incorporated in Mongolia on 7 December 2005 and its issued and paid-up share capital is USD10,000. The Company is currently dormant and the net asset value of
the Company is USD31.

>>>>

Inari was a 1 shot lucky pony, that the dad bought. He is now retired, step down. Replaced by his son. Who is buying all of these companies with the money his dad earned. You see any future in these companies? Where is your margin of safety calculation in a son that uses all the goodwill of previous management to buy these crap?

12 million you think so easy to earn ah? I thought you previously office boy? You of all people should understand what RISK is.

You want me to invest in INSAS? I dont buy companies for what they have done before.

I buy companies for the capability they have today, and what I think they will do tomorrow.

Faham?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-16 13:03 | Report Abuse

Wasting time talking with broken clock.

Stop promoting your insas and sapura speculation here. last 5 years your insas and sapura has not performed. Looking at their management and business operations, they will continue to not perform 5 years from now.

Readers should read and make up their mind.

Up 30% in a month is speculation or investing? You make money short term you think is investing? Is the quarterly results out already?

You think stockraider dare to sailang, sell house, sell property buy all in into INSAS?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 13:07 | Report Abuse

We are not looking at the past we r looking at the future in investment mah.....!!

Insas is winning now ...n i m sure sapnrg will beat ur pechem too loh......!!

These are outperformance pick mah.....!!

I thought u r not looking at outperformance in ur pchem ??
THEN NO ISSUE MAH...!! WHAT IS THE FUSS UR PECHEM WILL UNDER PERFORM AGST SAPNRG LEH ??

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Feb 16, 2019 01:03 PM | Report Abuse

Wasting time talking with broken clock.

Stop promoting your insas and sapura speculation here. last 5 years your insas and sapura has not performed. Looking at their management and business operations, they will continue to not perform 5 years from now.

Readers should read and make up their mind.

Up 30% in a month is speculation or investing? You make money short term you think is investing? Is the quarterly results out already?

You think stockraider dare to sailang, sell house, sell property buy all in into INSAS?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 13:41 | Report Abuse

Sapura is speculations / trading
P Chem is investing....
This is obvious enough.

Both have roles to play.

In fact, I just bot Sapura at 29.5.....600 million shares done in a day. This is big boys game.

speculations/ trading and investing.....should not be mixed....the brain must keep them apart.

trouble is when the two are mixed.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 13:44 | Report Abuse

Why bother whether invest or speculate when u buy with big margin of safety leh ??

If u buy with big margin of safety all can be investment mah..!!

The most important point, margin of safety can make big monies loh...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 16, 2019 01:41 PM | Report Abuse

Sapura is speculations / trading
P Chem is investing....
This is obvious enough.

Both have roles to play.

In fact, I just bot Sapura at 29.5.....600 million shares done in a day. This is big boys game.

speculations/ trading and investing.....should not be mixed....the brain must keep them apart.

trouble is when the two are mixed.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 13:44 | Report Abuse

MQ Traders

these are ideas machines...Like Calvin Tan Research, 5% spread over 50 stocks......

surely some ideas will hit home run......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 13:46 | Report Abuse

margin of safety is a drug...die already still don't know why.....it breaks the first law of traders/ investors.......

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 13:52 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

4,877 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-02-16 15:45 | Report Abuse

Repost from Insas forum:
Dear stockraider,
I consider myself as an activist shareholder: Encouraging and putting pressure on management at AGM to increase shareholder value through change in dividend policy, corporate policy, governance, transparency and accountability. I make friends with BOD, writing thank you note and sending Christmas and New Year Card to them. I seek meeting with BOD and luckily Dato’ Wong readily seeing me but not the reclusive Dato’ Sri Thong.

I am doing this not just because I hold INSAS share but because I do feel the hopelessness and suffering of minority shareholder for holding this severely undervalue share for so many years without knowing when INSAS value can be unlock and the patty dividend of 1 cent (2017 AGM where I argue with the Board for better dividend for hour to no avail). I am very thankful and grateful to Dato’ Wong for giving an interim dividend of 2 cents when announcing the Q1 (FYR 2019) result.

As per Mr. Philip comment, I agree INSAS is undervalued because of 19.1% holding in INARI. Lately I bought some INARI share and added some INSAS share, even thou I know I can own indirectly more INARI share by buying INSAS. (Reason: INARI market price will have better change of faster increase)

I appreciate Mr. Philip articles and comments as he really put in a lot of research and reading and understanding the business. I just bought some PCHEM and will continue monitor the quarterly report and bought more with my monthly salary.

For you, my advice is to read more annual report and widen your business understanding. You cannot go far with your one dimension margin of safety approach and argue for the sake of arguing.
But if you feel the need for arguing then argue with quack, quack, quack you both are sparring partner made in heaven

Thank you.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-02-16 15:48 | Report Abuse

tom & jerry: never ending fight

raider & 3iii (high risk vs low risk)

kc & quack^3 ( FA vs gut instinct)

cpteh & bull market (coward vs optimism)

calvintan & NTA unlocking value (hidden value vs strong promo to unlock)

sslee & management to increase share holder value (share holder vs management)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 15:59 | Report Abuse

Dear SSlee,

As a friend raider will advice that u are already in the right direction buying into insas and holding it on long loh...!!

I think u need not necessary listen to KYY which u have a bad experience and now u make the same mistake listening to Philip loh...!!

SSlee u need to have confidence with your investment and do not swayed by the winds and the boastful master claim mah...!!

The day u stand up & willing to be your own master, u will be not be a slave to Kyy or Philip anymore mah...!!

U r good enough be be a master why u want to stay a slave leh ??

U can be better than them mah, Raider has shown u the way and your Insas has beaten QL by a mile to date mah, the only problem, raider see u have no confidennt to take the leadership position loh...!!

Stand up...no need to ampu...ampu anymore...u r a master of ur own right mah....!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 16:12 | Report Abuse

sslee and the raider..a novice and a 1 year experience X 10.....

talk for much for what?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2019-02-16 16:17 | Report Abuse

same gang...kc Chong, Calvin , raider and that sslee.....one sentence from them , already know these are blood suckers of novices....sucking the blood of novices...., depending on novices for their survival.

drug peddlers, all 4 of them.....quote here quote there champions.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2019-02-16 16:19 | Report Abuse

talk so much for what?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 16:21 | Report Abuse

Unlike sslee....qq or mammy raider don know how to save them loh...!!

Dear SSlee,

As a friend raider will advice that u are already in the right direction buying into insas and holding it on long loh...!!

I think u need not necessary listen to KYY which u have a bad experience and now u make the same mistake listening to Philip loh...!!

SSlee u need to have confidence with your investment and do not swayed by the winds and the boastful master claim mah...!!

The day u stand up & willing to be your own master, u will be not be a slave to Kyy or Philip anymore mah...!!

U r good enough be be a master why u want to stay a slave leh ??

U can be better than them mah, Raider has shown u the way and your Insas has beaten QL by a mile to date mah, the only problem, raider see u have no confidennt to take the leadership position loh...!!

Stand up...no need to ampu...ampu anymore...u r a master of ur own right mah....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 16, 2019 04:12 PM | Report Abuse

talk for much for what?

stockmanmy
6938 posts
Posted by stockmanmy > Feb 16, 2019 04:17 PM | Report Abuse

same gang...kc Chong, Calvin , raider and that sslee.....one sentence from them , already know these are blood suckers of novices....sucking the blood of novices...., depending on novices for their survival.

drug peddlers, all 4 of them.....quote here quote there champions.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2019-02-16 16:23 | Report Abuse

same gang...kc Chong, Calvin , raider and that sslee.

all 4 of them....only know how to exaggerate their random success and ignore their frequent disasters with their kind of margin of safety.......completely ignoring reality.....

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 16:25 | Report Abuse

Correction margin of safety investment...!! It is usually successful not random loh...!!

Posted by stockmanmy > Feb 16, 2019 04:23 PM | Report Abuse

same gang...kc Chong, Calvin , raider and that sslee.

all 4 of them....only know how to exaggerate their random success and ignore their frequent disasters with their kind of margin of safety.......completely ignoring reality...

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2019-02-16 16:35 | Report Abuse

the shrinking Singapore and KL stock exchanges with the de-listing of so many useless companies with huge discounts to NTA, so what margin of safety u want to talk about ?

.kc Chong, Calvin , raider and that sslee. ?

all these are die hard drug peddlars , no sense of reality.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2019-02-16 16:35 | Report Abuse

the shrinking Singapore and KL stock exchanges with the de-listing of so many useless companies with huge discounts to NTA, so what margin of safety u want to talk about ?

all these are die hard drug peddlars , no sense of reality.

no sense of history......

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2019-02-16 16:38 | Report Abuse

margin of safety? discounts to NTA?

so what is tolerable discounts to NTA? How about de-listing?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 16:42 | Report Abuse

Your understading to margin of safety is very poor loh...it is not only discount to NTA mah...!!

It is everything big discount b4 u buy mah....that is the principle of margin of safety mah...!!

Posted by stockmanmy > Feb 16, 2019 04:38 PM | Report Abuse

margin of safety? discounts to NTA?

so what is tolerable discounts to NTA? How about de-listing?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2019-02-16 16:45 | Report Abuse

I mean if people want to invest in P Chem, they are doing what Bursa is intended to do in the first place....to invest in good companies....

what kind of companies the margin of safety quartet
.kc Chong, Calvin , raider and that sslee. ...promotes you? Normally all useless companies with zero sustainable growth.............

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 16:50 | Report Abuse

U need to understand this loh...if u go to a place where everybody selling goreng pisang....how the goreng pisang man can make exceptional profit leh ???

It is the same mah for investment....u usually need to do abit contraian to outperform loh....!!

Just need go to a place where the angel fear and no one wants to go....that is the place where the rainbow ends and u get pot of golds mah...!!

Posted by stockmanmy > Feb 16, 2019 04:45 PM | Report Abuse

I mean if people want to invest in P Chem, they are doing what Bursa is intended to do in the first place....to invest in good companies....

.kc Chong, Calvin , raider and that sslee. ...promotes you? Normally all useless companies with zero sustainable growth.............

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-16 16:53 | Report Abuse

Raider, stop arguing for the sake of arguing. You want to search for supporter for what.

If your investing works then it works lor.

What is this bullshit master slave posting? You think tvb drama?

If you really have the balls, you would have put insas in your 2019 stock challenge. Sure number one now 30% gain. But you only know how to talk talk talk.

If you have balls to talk so much, then put your money where your mouth is sailang everything, put your family house, dog cat, everything into insas.

Why still got time and money to play with sapura?

Really what kind of investing are you doing? Troll investing?

My portfolio is clear and concise and simple. My investment philosophy is consistent. The moment you look at PCHEM you know immediately this is the kind of stock that Philip will buy.

Your style of playing with fire, stop asking people to join you la. If people see value in your investing method, they will join you play without you asking.

Do you need friends and supporters so much? INVESTING and buying stocks no need friends one.

If you buy, and it works then it works lo. No need to be so childish about it.

And no need to be like kyy after buy then tell everyone I don't need you to buy to help me push the price up.( Then wtf keep posting so many articles telling just that?)

Just remember to cut loss when your investing starts so fail.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 16:59 | Report Abuse

Mr philip...i just pinpoint sslee weaknesses...for him to ponder mah

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-02-16 17:03 | Report Abuse

long num.. u RM12m all in pchem in 1 day?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 17:12 | Report Abuse

I THOUGHT U R RUNNING AROUND TELLING EVERYBODY U BUYING PCHEM LOH..!!

I M ALSO SURPRISE U R WILLING TO STRIP YOURSELF NAKED IN ORDER TO TELL PEOPLE U HAVE MONIES LOH...!! THIS IS DESPITE RAIDER ASK U TO SAM SI MAH....WHAT U R TRYING TO PROVE LEH ??

IF U HAVE MONIES...NO NEED TO TELL & PROVE TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND ESPECIALLY TO STRANGER MAH...!!

UNLESS U DON HAVE CONFIDENCE...!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Feb 16, 2019 04:53 PM | Report Abuse

Raider, stop arguing for the sake of arguing. You want to search for supporter for what.

If your investing works then it works lor.

What is this bullshit master slave posting? You think tvb drama?

If you really have the balls, you would have put insas in your 2019 stock challenge. Sure number one now 30% gain. But you only know how to talk talk talk.

If you have balls to talk so much, then put your money where your mouth is sailang everything, put your family house, dog cat, everything into insas.

Why still got time and money to play with sapura?

Really what kind of investing are you doing? Troll investing?

My portfolio is clear and concise and simple. My investment philosophy is consistent. The moment you look at PCHEM you know immediately this is the kind of stock that Philip will buy.

Your style of playing with fire, stop asking people to join you la. If people see value in your investing method, they will join you play without you asking.

Do you need friends and supporters so much? INVESTING and buying stocks no need friends one.

If you buy, and it works then it works lo. No need to be so childish about it.

And no need to be like kyy after buy then tell everyone I don't need you to buy to help me push the price up.( Then wtf keep posting so many articles telling just that?)

Just remember to cut loss when your investing starts so fail.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-16 17:17 | Report Abuse

Haha crazy. If course not. Minimum amount to get the 0.1% Maybank transfer fee without running the volume. But if course I was to smart for my own good. Pchem trading volume around 6m shares ( buy and sell) per day, I thought of doing 1% per day. Actually no difference also. Haha. I'm small potatoes la. If buy penny stocks like PPHB I think will affect. But pchem no difference.

Anyway, I started buying January 14th at rm8.2 until end January around 8.33, on hindsight should have just bought entire block then.

So I think what I will do is write a quarterly update on my report so fellow investors can see how I go through my understanding of quarterly reports, and can correct me if I see the wrong thing.

But FYI, I have already been to Pangerang, so I know it's there la. Quite confident la. It's massive!

Easier than going Vietnam to see jaks power plant. Which I thought was quite smart of kyy to verify.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 17:23 | Report Abuse

Thats why raider say u talk big alot loh....!!

Just by go going to pengerang u r already an expert know alot of pchem meh ???

Knowing insas business for more than 10 yrs...visited their broking firm...inari....have session discussion with the management...spend days looking at their financial...it is not superior leh ??

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Feb 16, 2019 05:17 PM | Report Abuse

Haha crazy. If course not. Minimum amount to get the 0.1% Maybank transfer fee without running the volume. But if course I was to smart for my own good. Pchem trading volume around 6m shares ( buy and sell) per day, I thought of doing 1% per day. Actually no difference also. Haha. I'm small potatoes la. If buy penny stocks like PPHB I think will affect. But pchem no difference.

Anyway, I started buying January 14th at rm8.2 until end January around 8.33, on hindsight should have just bought entire block then.

So I think what I will do is write a quarterly update on my report so fellow investors can see how I go through my understanding of quarterly reports, and can correct me if I see the wrong thing.

But FYI, I have already been to Pangerang, so I know it's there la. Quite confident la. It's massive!

Easier than going Vietnam to see jaks power plant. Which I thought was quite smart of kyy to verify.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-16 17:33 | Report Abuse

Wah suddenly know insas business for 10 years since 2009? Wah shareholder since 1996 is it? Talk to management session some more. Okok, you win! Insas canteek!

* The entire point I was going on is to imply that the petrochemical building in Pangerang is completed. The isononanol processing is also completed. Power to site is completed. All I was trying to say is everything is ready for final T&C stage AHEAD of schedule, meaning earnings and additional revenue from pic to PCHEM will be earlier than expected.

Ok enough la. I stop taking so much. Since stockraider is so pro I just keep quiet let him enjoy the sound of his voice.

Maybe you can go back to sapura and insas page to talk more there?

I really have enough of you already. I don't want to argue but you keep following me everywhere.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 17:47 | Report Abuse

Correctloh...all i had being saying: pchem is a buy that give normal return & not superb return mah...!!

I m not saying it is a lousy stock...just that it has roadblocks mah..!!

But u get so upset attack my insas and sapnrg !!
U Also challenge my investment style of not sailang on insas for what ??

Raider brag on my insas,bcos it is earn bragging rights mah....it is up more than 30% n about 1 mth mah...raider just proud of this pet share mah..!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Feb 16, 2019 05:33 PM | Report Abuse

Wah suddenly know insas business for 10 years since 2009? Wah shareholder since 1996 is it? Talk to management session some more. Okok, you win! Insas canteek!

* The entire point I was going on is to imply that the petrochemical building in Pangerang is completed. The isononanol processing is also completed. Power to site is completed. All I was trying to say is everything is ready for final T&C stage AHEAD of schedule, meaning earnings and additional revenue from pic to PCHEM will be earlier than expected.

Ok enough la. I stop taking so much. Since stockraider is so pro I just keep quiet let him enjoy the sound of his voice.

Maybe you can go back to sapura and insas page to talk more there?

I really have enough of you already. I don't want to argue but you keep following me everywhere.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 18:50 | Report Abuse

but over the long run, over the life time, this is a very bad habit.

but over the long run, over the life time, choosing to invest in good companies is a better habit.....

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 18:56 | Report Abuse

Correct meh ???

Bursa says buy good company pays overvalue price good investment habit and buying so so co pays undervalue price with margin of safety bad investment habit meh ??

Don talk rubbish loh....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 16, 2019 06:50 PM | Report Abuse

but over the long run, over the life time, this is a very bad habit.

but over the long run, over the life time, choosing to invest in good companies is a better habit.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 19:03 | Report Abuse

by stockraider > Feb 16, 2019 06:56 PM | Report Abuse

Correct meh ???

Bursa says buy good company pays overvalue price good investment habit and buying so so co pays undervalue price with margin of safety bad investment habit meh ??

Don talk rubbish loh....!!
=========

I know.....so people like KC Chong and Raider, calvin can pretend to be God.......they know what is over value , under value .......

just too bad, it ends up with them buying all lousy companies because there are reasons for every thing.......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 19:08 | Report Abuse

raider...are u saying all the buyers of P Chem all these years are idiots because their PE never go below 10 and never trades at a discount to NTA?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 19:11 | Report Abuse

i m saying they do not get outperformance, bcos they will get very normal return loh....bcos the purchase price not outstanding value mah...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 16, 2019 07:08 PM | Report Abuse

raider...are u saying all the buyers of P Chem all these years are idiots because their PE never go below 10 and never trades at a discount to NTA?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 19:13 | Report Abuse

In order to get outperformance u need to bold loh...!!

Posted by stockraider > Feb 16, 2019 04:50 PM | Report Abuse X

U need to understand this loh...if u go to a place where everybody selling goreng pisang....how the goreng pisang man can make exceptional profit leh ???

It is the same mah for investment....u usually need to do abit contraian to outperform loh....!!

Just need go to a place where the angel fear and no one wants to go....that is the place where the rainbow ends and u get pot of golds mah...!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 19:14 | Report Abuse

sifus needs to convince u they are value Gods......they and only they know what is the correct value to pay for each stock......that is what makes KC choose to make money his way.......by teaching / telling people what is the correct value to pay for each stock.....

too bad, market prices don't work that way.....

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 19:16 | Report Abuse

KC makes monies the correct way mah....!!

My grandfather taught me thrifty and value are the important component to long term wealth mah...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 16, 2019 07:14 PM | Report Abuse

sifus needs to convince u they are value Gods......they and only they know what is the correct value to pay for each stock......that is what makes KC choose to make money his way.......by teaching / telling people what is the correct value to pay for each stock.....

too bad, market prices don't work that way.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 19:24 | Report Abuse

stockraider > Feb 16, 2019 07:13 PM | Report Abuse

In order to get outperformance u need to bold loh...!!
==========

raider...there are good companies and there are lousy companies....

to know that, no need hind sight...

u think value here value there can do better meh?

s= Q r

the people who makes all the money are those who got Q

not those who talk cock.....

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 19:37 | Report Abuse

U need to understand value investment & growth investment come from the same family mah...!!

Take insas share price Rm 0.87 for example its nta rm 2.54 ...PE 6.5x...net cash Rm 300m with a dividend yield of 3% pa.

Now compare that to QL share price Rm 6.80 Pe 51x div yield less than 1% pa.

That means if u buy insas u already get the necessary value mah ...it is just a matter waiting for rerating mah....!! If insas rerate by 100% it is just Rm 1.76 with PE 17x and div yield of 1.5% pa.

U look at QL with miserable PE 51x , how long it need to grow to catch up with insas reasonable valuation leh ???

Therefore the chance of QL not meeting expectation is high...bcos it has high expectation mah...!!

The chances of insas not meeting expectation is low bcos insas start from a very low expectation loh....!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 19:55 | Report Abuse

I know,....rubbish collectors also can some times find diamond in the rubbish dump.....and all the sifus are selling u their magic formulas......

but would the sifus ever tell u their bodies are covered by dirt?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 19:59 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-16 20:03 | Report Abuse

small cap index...hit a low in mid Dec 2018......

now, raider, and all the rest of the small cap rubbish players come to tell of the marvels of small caps.....

....what they will not remind themselves, is how much money they lost in 2018.........

Apabagus

317 posts

Posted by Apabagus > 2019-02-16 20:04 | Report Abuse

The author will always win.You all need 5 or more yrs to see his results.Next year me also dunno where you will be.
Another thing,no need show off your 20 mil,10 mil..etc in i3.Who cares?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-16 20:05 | Report Abuse

Hit low means ???

Big opportunities mah....!!

Can buy quality undervalue with big margin of safety loh...!!

U understand investment or not leh ??

Posted by qqq3 > Feb 16, 2019 08:03 PM | Report Abuse

small cap index...hit a low in mid Dec 2018......

now, raider, and all the rest of the small cap rubbish players come to tell of the marvels of small caps.....

....what they will not remind themselves, is how much money they lost in 2018....

Apabagus

317 posts

Posted by Apabagus > 2019-02-16 20:07 | Report Abuse

If you want try to make a name for yourself in i3 try better OTB results first.Else no need to show off your F****** intelligence.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz