5 people like this.

235 comment(s). Last comment by Heavenly PUNTER 2019-03-30 16:48

lwyy60

477 posts

Posted by lwyy60 > 2019-03-29 07:43 | Report Abuse

Mayb this one of da reason y alot my friends start migrant to oversea to ensure their Next generation for brighter future. Chinese population dwindle based on latest % population in MALAYSIA Since merdeka. All Country compete around da globe dy but yet with current our politic mentality, i doubt we can go far. Mayb u all can suggest ur children work and stay oversea if u find good future for em. Just that, please dun quarrel among here, for wat? i dun understand. Good luck all.

speakup

25,214 posts

Posted by speakup > 2019-03-29 07:51 | Report Abuse

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/03/28/unhappy-with-flying-cars-drive-bamboo-cars-minister-tells-msians/
sounds like old-BN, but wait,.... WTF it's Malaysia Baru Pakatan!!!!! we will kick out these arrogant PH ministers in GE15!!!! FARK!!!!
still believe in Malaysia Baru Bullshit?????

lwyy60

477 posts

Posted by lwyy60 > 2019-03-29 08:09 | Report Abuse

speakup, Malaysia baru because now no longer single party ruling! it is call party silang BERGANTI. With Current globalLY competiive enviroment, if we maintain da old way, believe me, it just matter of time before getting bad, But before that, u can Do somethiNg for ur children.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-29 09:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by Fortune Bull > Mar 29, 2019 12:33 AM | Report Abuse

serve a chinese masters! Sad!
===========

Malayness is ok, open minded and friendly, but Islam the religion do not allow muslims to work for non muslims. Sad.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 09:57 | Report Abuse

Unker qqq3 what you said is quite racist, you can't deny that Chinese are somehow better but there are some Chinese which are really hopeless too. Can't even speak a complete sentence in English, or at least incoherent and incomprehensible.

And probability is right, I learnt in Macroeconomics, the only way for a country to advance is to have better productivity, but look at our country lah, everybody so lazy. With this kind of meagre salary, everyone also so demotivated lah. It's just like work so hard also get so low pay, work hard for what... The main issue here really is the low income relative to the productivity.

People in Malaysia can be productive but they need to be paid more, like I said you can't expect to pay peanut and get extremely good performance. It's just like buying a car, you pay Proton price expect BMW performance, impossible right???

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 09:58 | Report Abuse

We are going to be overtaken by Vietnam soon. Don't be surprised one day our future generation will become maid in Indonesia or Vietnam... It's definitely a possibility.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:00 | Report Abuse

Even audit firms, I have seen my friends work 7 days a week during peak period, what's that? It's just a modern form of slavery I say... Their pay when calculated clearly is barely above McDonald's part time worker. No wonder so many auditors with 2-3 years experience want to leave and work in Singapore. They say their effort and time is not properly compensated. In Singapore at least the pay is proportionate to the productivity generated.

Really for a country to advance, first you need to fix the education system which is in complete shamble right now. Next you need to fix the income problem. Can we do it? Give us 10 years, I am not sure, 20 years? I am not sure about that either.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:01 | Report Abuse

I think I should become the next minister, I can do better than flying cars and compulsory black shoes.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-29 10:07 | Report Abuse

Meagre salary is msia own doing loh....bcos never embrace meritocracy mah.....!!

U look at Spore, how much progress they make, even their chicken rice, chowkiautiau and nasi lemak are better than msia, despite msia claim the originator loh...!!

Btw even the SIA Girl are prettier bcos they wear better original kebaya compare with MAS loh....!!

Btw Ask yourself how to pay more when alot of msian worker are lazy & missing in action and pamper by the govt leh ??, thus even the good and merits one must help to subsidize & support the many mediocre mah....!!
Thus outperformance are diluted mah....!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 29, 2019 9:57 AM | Report Abuse

Unker qqq3 what you said is quite racist, you can't deny that Chinese are somehow better but there are some Chinese which are really hopeless too. Can't even speak a complete sentence in English, or at least incoherent and incomprehensible.

And probability is right, I learnt in Macroeconomics, the only way for a country to advance is to have better productivity, but look at our country lah, everybody so lazy. With this kind of meagre salary, everyone also so demotivated lah. It's just like work so hard also get so low pay, work hard for what... The main issue here really is the low income relative to the productivity.

People in Malaysia can be productive but they need to be paid more, like I said you can't expect to pay peanut and get extremely good performance. It's just like buying a car, you pay Proton price expect BMW performance, impossible right???

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-29 10:10 | Report Abuse

The current Cabinet very good already. A big step up from the BN cabinet.

Current government policies very good already. With different races, different religions, urban vs rural.....things are never going to be easy.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:13 | Report Abuse

Unker qqq3, really you should encourage your children to move overseas to get a job with enough experience (say 3- 5 years), especially when they are below 30, easy to migrate. They will definitely have a better life out there. Even better for their future generation (ie your grandchildren), don't be so selfish and narrow minded.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:14 | Report Abuse

如鱼得水, correct lah, if a stock so good no need promote like this one mah.... Still want to report the IBs downgrade to SC... really a bit too much this time.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-29 10:16 | Report Abuse

Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 29, 2019 10:13 AM | Report Abuse

Unker qqq3, really you should encourage your children to move overseas to get a job
==========

in fact, it should be the other way. I hope more Malaysians should return to Malaysia. I think Malaysia is a blessed country and easy for any well educated person.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-29 10:17 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:21 | Report Abuse

Unker qqq3 it's really not easy for even well educated person in Malaysia, even for fresh grads with average results it's difficult to get a 3k per month job... In overseas they could easily earn at least 2-2.5 times more than that in Ringgit...

You must not forget Sunway and Monash graduates is becoming a lot... and with limited 3k employments, it's a employers market these days... low pay and you can't afford to be choosy at all...

You are right our country is a good one, with so much natural resources but look where we are at today? 9 months left to achieve Wawasan 2020 and become a high income nation... Are we going to achieve it? If we extend 10 years, can we achieve it?

Look at the public education system... UPSR PMR and SPM, can you guarantee the quality is as good as 10 - 20 years ago? Everyday it's going down like our stock market.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-29 10:25 | Report Abuse

RAIDER ASK, DO U STILL WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO CONTINUE BE A GOOD BABY SITTER WHERE 1 NEED TO TAKE CARE & FEED 10 OTHER PEOPLE CHILDREN ON TOP OF THAT THEIR PARENT TOO AND ON TOP OF THAT U NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BELOVE CHILDREN AS WELL ??

THATS WHY RAIDER SAYS qqq no foresight loh...!!

U must do like what Mosses did to be prepared for the Great flood coming loh....!!

Yes Raider has scared the shit out of qqq loh....but we must be prepared mah...!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 28, 2019 11:54 PM | Report Abuse X

I am telling u the truth loh....!!

Just get your children prepare & start looking for a job oversea b4 too late mah....!!

This is what Mosses did b4 the Great Flood...he is prepare mah...!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 28, 2019 11:47 PM | Report Abuse X

U better pray for your children & grandchildren everyday loh...!!

As for raider...is already well prepare & ready loh...!!

Educated no use mah...just look at Venezuela u can see msia mirror coming loh...!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 28, 2019 11:41 PM | Report Abuse X

even good now...it will disappear soon loh...!!

Why leh ??

just imagine u chinese is a good baby sitter...can u jaga and feed 10 other people children and their parents beside your own leh ??

U r not superman u r only human mah...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 29, 2019 10:16 AM | Report Abuse

Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 29, 2019 10:13 AM | Report Abuse

Unker qqq3, really you should encourage your children to move overseas to get a job
==========

in fact, it should be the other way. I hope more Malaysians should return to Malaysia. I think Malaysia is a blessed country and easy for any well educated person.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:27 | Report Abuse

raider, I have to agree with you this time. You are DAMN right even though your sapura pick is a whole new level of wrong.

Be prepared before it's too late.

Sometimes in life you need to have the foresight to look 10 years down the road or even 20 years. Just like Unker Philip that's why he's so successful in investing. Without foresight there's nothing much you can do. Although he doesn't agree with me on moving overseas but this is a point I need to make.

Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-29 10:29 | Report Abuse

stockraider > Mar 29, 2019 10:17 AM | Report Abuse

vietnam
=========================

Vietnam is a very different country. But Malaysia also got Malaysian advantages.

and when Vietnam improves, it does not mean bad for Malaysia, the opposite is true. Vietnam is better is good for us too.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-29 10:30 | Report Abuse

Pls don let raider call u another no foresight like qqq loh...!!

SAPE is for the longtermer...TP Rm 3.00 in 3 yrs & 3 mths time...!!

Just buy hold & lock up loh...!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 29, 2019 10:27 AM | Report Abuse

raider, I have to agree with you this time. You are DAMN right even though your sapura pick is a whole new level of wrong.

Be prepared before it's too late.

Sometimes in life you need to have the foresight to look 10 years down the road or even 20 years. Just like Unker Philip that's why he's so successful in investing. Without foresight there's nothing much you can do. Although he doesn't agree with me on moving overseas but this is a point I need to make.

Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

UnicornP

2,749 posts

Posted by UnicornP > 2019-03-29 10:31 | Report Abuse

Lower income -> Lower staff salaries -> Lower expenses -> higher profit -> higher share price
ULTIMATE CAPITALISM

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-29 10:32 | Report Abuse

Simple wisdom mah....!!

If everybody buy SAPE that means Dayang neglected loh...!!

This one also don understand meh ??

Thats why not wrong raider call u no foresight loh...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 29, 2019 10:29 AM | Report Abuse

stockraider > Mar 29, 2019 10:17 AM | Report Abuse

vietnam
=========================

Vietnam is a very different country. But Malaysia also got Malaysian advantages.

and when Vietnam improves, it does not mean bad for Malaysia, the opposite is true. Vietnam is better is good for us too.

dusti

2,404 posts

Posted by dusti > 2019-03-29 10:33 | Report Abuse

Same old stories, just repeat and repeat............

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:33 | Report Abuse

Keep thinking that UnicornP, that's how you get stucked as a 3rd World Country. More unequal wealth distribution.

UnicornP

2,749 posts

Posted by UnicornP > 2019-03-29 10:34 | Report Abuse

Haih... Da gong zhai is like that one la. You basically sell yourself to the company boss.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:35 | Report Abuse

Hahahah I call you sozai! You think lower income can attract good talent ah? That's why if you are a boss your business turnover will remain at the same bracket forever! You don't want to invest in human capital, that's how your revenue remain stagnant.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:36 | Report Abuse

Keep cutting cost like nobody's business, all the good workers also leave !!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-29 10:36 | Report Abuse

Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 29, 2019 10:21 AM | Report Abuse

Unker qqq3 it's really not easy for even well educated person in Malaysia,
==========

with only 25% of the population, any well educated Chinese will do alright by 30.......Malays of course, no problems.

There is just not enough well educated Chinese to serve the needs of the country.

supply- demand..........The supply cannot meet the demands of the country.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-29 10:40 | Report Abuse

U want higher pay, u can either everybody are highly productive and gain huge value or u can exploit the majority and pay more to the great one loh..!!

Why Past few yrs high end salary cannot grow like b4 leh ??

The answer: we are not productive and in addition cannot exploit the majority of cheap workers like the bangla to pay more to high end degree workers.. as we implement minimum salary loh....!!

That means co...even want to pay more to the degree holders cannot afford loh.....!!

Posted by UnicornP > Mar 29, 2019 10:31 AM | Report Abuse

Lower income -> Lower staff salaries -> Lower expenses -> higher profit -> higher share price
ULTIMATE CAPITALISM

UnicornP

2,749 posts

Posted by UnicornP > 2019-03-29 10:41 | Report Abuse

Many people don't even know what 3rd World means.
From wiki:
1st World: Western Bloc led by the USA and its allies.
2nd World: Eastern Bloc led by the
3rd World: Non-Aligned and neutral countries.

If you wanna say Malaysia is a poor and uneducated country. Then definitely not lo. We are hardworking and moderate people living peacefully and prosperously. But sometimes I must say youngsters' lifestyle does over the board. Imported cars, frequent overseas travel, nice dining..

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-29 10:43 | Report Abuse

Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 29, 2019 10:36 AM | Report Abuse

Keep cutting cost like nobody's business, all the good workers also leave !!!
========

increasing wage gaps....Malaysia is not as bad as America. Look at America the last 40 years. Worse than Malaysia. It is the direct result of naked capitalism and Warren Bufett market power. Nothing will change until America changes.

UnicornP

2,749 posts

Posted by UnicornP > 2019-03-29 10:46 | Report Abuse

If you got high end cert like ACCA I don't think they are complaining. Most likely are low achievers who demand a lot. My advice for them is if they already lost in the academic race, they should go the other way like become your own boss to leap frog those first class graduates. After all you've nothing to lose.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:46 | Report Abuse

The truth is if you want people to be more productive / generate more GDP, you need to compensate them accordingly. You can't assume that by paying peanuts and generate the same amount of GDP and the bosses up there make more money. That's the main cause of brain drain, why should I work harder when I paid this low.

UnicornP don't talk about overboard expenses, just calculate with a housing loan, car loan, can a fresh grads even afford anything else?

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:48 | Report Abuse

Fortune Bull you are right lo, if you work as legally picking fruits in Australia, your minimum requirement is at least diploma, they can pay you upwards of 20 Aussie dollars per hours... You work here and as senior executive in a bank in Malaysia also can barely earn that much !!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:49 | Report Abuse

oh not to forget, how many years you might even need to become a senior exec in Malaysia bank? 4 years? 5 years? or maybe even more

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-29 10:52 | Report Abuse

UnicornP > Mar 29, 2019 10:41 AM | Report Abuse

Imported cars, frequent overseas travel, nice dining..
=============

That is good life already....what more u want?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-29 10:53 | Report Abuse

Just imagine u own salary is Rm 6k and u drive a 2nd old myv....and u look at the Managing Director Datuk Lee drawing a salary Rm 80k a month and own a BMW 7 series and u say if only i can be like Datuk Lee loh...!!

Raider ask how u can be like Datuk Lee...u don simply says but u must take positive action mah....!!

It is crazy the Co is going to increase your salary from rm 6k to Rm 80k a mth to match Dtk Lee bcos u r no way better than him mah...!

U need to do positive many thing positively in order to contribute to the co and to justify your higher value & not simply increase salary loh....!!

! Posted by UnicornP > Mar 29, 2019 10:41 AM | Report Abuse

Many people don't even know what 3rd World means.
From wiki:
1st World: Western Bloc led by the USA and its allies.
2nd World: Eastern Bloc led by the
3rd World: Non-Aligned and neutral countries.

If you wanna say Malaysia is a poor and uneducated country. Then definitely not lo. We are hardworking and moderate people living peacefully and prosperously. But sometimes I must say youngsters' lifestyle does over the board. Imported cars, frequent overseas travel, nice dining..

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-29 10:55 | Report Abuse

Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 29, 2019 10:49 AM | Report Abuse

oh not to forget, how many years you might even need to become a senior exec in Malaysia bank? 4 years? 5 years? or maybe even more
==========

30 years old should be comfortable already. a lot of 30 year old $ 7 k a month.....no good meh?

bahai4453

2,297 posts

Posted by bahai4453 > 2019-03-29 10:55 | Report Abuse

Well educated so what? Education only a small part of factor to make you success in life. The other factors will be : EQ + luck and opportunity.
Yes, if you are malays and you are well educated and you will have no problem at all. Well, if I am well educated and young why should I still stay in this country to be a second class citizen ???

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 10:58 | Report Abuse

Unker QQQ3 walao ehhh 7k a month at 30 years OLD??? How long to earn back for the degree ah??? Your children studied in Sunway and Monash right? One degree cost at least 100k... If you take into account of inflation, housing loan, car loan... Work until retirement also unlikely to repay your investment in the degree liao...

Unker qqq3 really, you should open your eyes, overseas easily can earn back your investment in the degree much faster and also offer better quality of life for your children and even grandchildren. Better education that at the very least.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 11:00 | Report Abuse

That's why I say a recession is coming, Gen Z and millennials should not buy house, if buy car also buy a cheap one (but with airbags coz you know Malaysian road quite dangerous these days - Myvi not safe enough).

Once you buy a house, you are more or less stucked in this country already mah.... Actually is confirmed stucked here

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-29 11:02 | Report Abuse

Go n do business like Datuk Lee if u r good, then u can get reward of Rm 50k to Rm 100k a mth loh....u mean u want to work in the bank for 30 yrs just to earn rm 7k a month ah ??

It is ok if u work in Pbank and draw a salary of rm 7k a month if u own 500k units of Pbank loh....!!

Don forget u can get PBANk for less than Rm 0.70 about 30 yrs ago loh...!! Alot of Pbank employees are millionaire today loh...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 29, 2019 10:55 AM | Report Abuse

Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 29, 2019 10:49 AM | Report Abuse

==========

30 years old should be comfortable already. a lot of 30 year old $ 7 k a month.....no good meh?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-29 11:04 | Report Abuse

Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 29, 2019 10:58 AM | Report Abuse

. Work until retirement also unlikely to repay your investment in the degree liao...
========

equivalent statistics even worse for Americans. In America , their student loan interest is 7% pa. and their education way more expensive.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-29 11:11 | Report Abuse

Raider is a successful businessman like Datuk Lee loh...but raider come from the rank & file..and not from any prestigious university degree holder like Dtk Lee from university of spore loh...!!

Raider failed form 5 and started off as a lowly despatch boy mah...!!

U can make it if u have great attitude & determination loh...!!

All young aspiring people determine to be successful must read "Think and Grow Rich- Norman Vincent Peale" book for success guidance loh...!!

Posted by Fortune Bull > Mar 29, 2019 11:03 AM | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Mar 29, 2019 11:02 AM | Report Abuse

Go n do business like Datuk Lee if u r good, then u can get reward of Rm 50k to Rm 100k a mth loh....u mean u want to work in the bank for 30 yrs just to earn rm 7k a month ah ??

Answer : Easier said than done! Have you try doing business! Only 1 succeed out of 100! Only 1 survive out of 100 that succeed! You only hear the successful ones because we are program to only see outstanding news!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 11:12 | Report Abuse

unker qqq3 I am not saying to go study in US, ask your children to go work in US, it's an option, or even in the Europe or maybe closer Australia or New Zealand or even Singapore, the amount they earn can be much much more.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 11:16 | Report Abuse

I really dunno man, they are going to cut the OPR very soon... Meaning our Ringgit will be even weaker, and that also means people who work overseas are earning more... So it's your choice at the end whether to earn more or earn less...

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-29 11:18 | Report Abuse

by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 29, 2019 11:12 AM | Report Abuse

unker qqq3 I am not saying to go study in US, ask your children to go work in US, it's an option, or even in the Europe or maybe closer Australia or New Zealand or even Singapore, the amount they earn can be much much more.
=======

I think it is normal for the young to want in advanced countries.

But my children tells me, a lot of Malaysians who go to work n Singapore also come back because cannot tolerate Singapore.

It is not easy for a Malaysian to fit into Singapore

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-29 11:21 | Report Abuse

by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 29, 2019 11:12 AM | Report Abuse

=======

I think it is normal for the young to want to work in advanced countries.

But my children tells me, a lot of Malaysians who go to work n Singapore also come back because cannot tolerate Singapore.

It is not easy for a Malaysian to fit into Singapore

and I think Malaysians going to UK/ America to work is like Banglas coming to KL to work. Why u want to be a Bangla?

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 11:21 | Report Abuse

actually owning a car is so overrated, i rather live at a place with public transport and cleaner air. Can you see what is happening to Malaysia in KL and even Subang Jaya?? Cars so damn many want to find parking also difficult, everyday jam jam jam... And those who claims Malaysia to be good is that you can own many cars lah... What is wrong with your brain really... what's the purpose of a car in the first place? Let me tell you a car is just a form of transportation! It helps you to get from point A to point B in a shorter time. If I live in a city with a public transport system so good that I don't need a car why not???

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-29 11:23 | Report Abuse

unker qqq3, that's say a lot about your children, they are getting too pampered and they are living in their comfort zone already. Save them before it's too late. If your children don't need to be like Bangla now eventually your grandchildren and grandgrandchildren will have to ... You need the foresight to see this of course, maybe by that time you are not here anymore. But to have a good future is to plan way ahead of others.

Lanesra

1,088 posts

Posted by Lanesra > 2019-03-29 11:24 | Report Abuse

Malaysia gov has always been fools.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz