50 people like this.

115 comment(s). Last comment by VenFx 2019-04-11 10:50

Posted by (Clark GKent) Philip > 2019-04-04 17:49 | Report Abuse

Some people need you to post your portfolio online before they will take you seriously.

Icon8888 is one such example.

He however would never post his own portfolio and his investing results publicly.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-04-04 18:38 | Report Abuse

Hahahahha some people prefer to do it low profile mah!

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2019-04-04 18:49 | Report Abuse

this looks more like self promotional write up i guess....lol....

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-04-04 18:58 | Report Abuse

Dear DK66,
Sometime people do not wish to argue for the sake of argument and hence politely stop the argument saying your are the most knowledgeable. Do not get carry away.
I too do not wish to start an argument but seeing your promotion on JAKS continuously, my question if you are wrong with your so call knowledgeable on Vietnam IPP what will happen to those chasing high and suddenly the price collapse?.
Knowledge is not fact or the truth. I see many red flags hence I advice you to attend the AGM and find out the truth and nothing but the truth.
You can then present your AGM question and answer in this forum.

Thank you
P/S: The previous promoter is now saying he is just a trader hence all the investor lose money last year and he make big money. When JAKS price collapse he say you are stupid to hold it long term. Hope you are an investor and not a trader.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-04-04 19:05 | Report Abuse

I always see JAKS office, very old... the words also very old... very dodgy

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-04-04 19:06 | Report Abuse

Let me get a picture of it for you! Tomorrow ya! Then you may want to reconsider what they are doing! Appearance is very important!

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-04 21:10 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

Try to find out more about the conversations I had with Kcchongnz. Before that, do not make any remarks or jump into conclusion. Think about how kccchongnz will feel about your statement.

================
Sslee Dear DK66,
Sometime people do not wish to argue for the sake of argument and hence politely stop the argument saying your are the most knowledgeable

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-04 21:15 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

If you see red flats, you are welcome to share. All of us will appreciate your sharing.

You seem to know a lot but not willing to share ?? any reasons ?

Must I be the one to find out everything ? No other angels around ?

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-04 21:16 | Report Abuse

In any case, I appreciate your concern. Do help please.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-04 21:48 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

I wasn't trying to prove that I m the most knowledgeable one in the vietnam IPP. I was merely trying to prove my point that fake information are easily spotted. If I had provided fake or inaccurate information, Kcchongnz would have spotted it. My credibility was long gone.

================
Sslee Dear DK66,
Sometime people do not wish to argue for the sake of argument and hence politely stop the argument saying your are the most knowledgeable

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-04 22:12 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

My research on Jaks so far merely focus on its vietnam IPP. If you have doubt on its IPP, I will try my best to clear your doubts. If I can't, I will alert your concerns to the readers here so that they can make informed decisions and take precautionary cut loss measures.

If your concern is on its other business matters, I hope you can share your information for the benefit of everyone here. I3 readers, including me, always appreciate alternative views.

I m not stubborn, but just confident. I m too excited by this rare multibagger opportunity. I continuously call for buy recently for few reasons;
1. The price is low now,
2. The power plant is close to completion,
3. The downside is limited.

It would be irresponsible of me to make the call after the price has gone up substantially.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-04 23:19 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

You have brought out the precise purpose of this article. I know you are trying to warn the readers here.

If you can't win the trust of the readers here, whatever you write is meaningless.
They probably won't even read them.

So, the previous promoter turned so be careful of the new one ? A common mindset.

How do you expect someone with such mindset would take your writing seriously. They will second guess every single line of your article.

That is why I need to know whether my effort was worthy or I should stop being a nuisance.

================================
P/S: The previous promoter is now saying he is just a trader hence all the investor lose money last year and he make big money. When JAKS price collapse he say you are stupid to hold it long term. Hope you are an investor and not a trader.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-04 23:59 | Report Abuse

To all of you here, I may have been very straight and inappropriate in my choice of words. Please forgive me for my less than average England. I can barely express myself.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-04-05 00:23 | Report Abuse

hahaha sslee, the idiot.

open his mouth already know idiot words come out.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-05 09:00 | Report Abuse

I believe you are sincere
I said it many times in jaks forum that you are the only sifu I can believe
Nowadays not many willing to share but many willing to sell
You are one of the rare fews who is sharing with us you good homeworks
Have you not heard of the saying
The onw who shares is the greatest
People jealous of you
Why?
Because you are doing something they can't do
Because you are doing something that they are not willing to do without a praise or money reward
Because they do not like jaks now
Because you are different

Doing something good you do not need good english,
You need courage and a sincere heart.
You should believe that the readers here are not stupid, they can tell who is sincere who is not. Who is a good man who is not.

You are a good man

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-05 09:05 | Report Abuse

I am also a good man

Because

I am saying you are a good man without waiting for the reply

"thank you" from you

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-05 09:13 | Report Abuse

But I still hope you will say "thank you"

Because

I still need that to satisfy myself that the trouble I put in to motivate you is praiseworthy
A good man needs the support of another good man to live happy
Right?

This is called my good English. Can't make good money but can make good nonsense

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-05 09:35 | Report Abuse

Aseng, thank you very much.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-05 09:41 | Report Abuse

Aseng, you forgot to press "like"?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-05 09:50 | Report Abuse

done

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-05 09:51 | Report Abuse

Aseng, thanks again

Alex™

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2019-04-05 20:31 | Report Abuse

Guess who's back? Hehe... 1.25%

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-04-05 20:33 | Report Abuse

Alex lu punya PhD dapat belum kah? wahah harlo welcome back!

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-05 20:45 | Report Abuse

Thanks, deMusangking

deMusangking like
05/04/2019 8:27 PM

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-05 20:52 | Report Abuse

I m now doing research on whether one should switch Jaks-WB into Jaks. Any thoughts ?

I would appreciate if you could contribute to my next article on this topic.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-04-06 07:51 | Report Abuse

Dear Dk66,
Just back from over sea travel and look into i3 investor.
Borrow a phrase from quack, quack, quack,
“Integrity to self, integrity to others. In stock market, want to cheat others can end up only cheating your self.”
So my advice to quack quack quack, walk the talk please?

Thank you

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-04-06 07:57 | Report Abuse

Dear DK66
I attend 2017 AGM and come out not convince of ALP ability nor his integrity. Thus I sold my JAKS share for small profit and never look back.

Some of questionable deal you should bring out at the next AGM.
1. On behalf of the Board, Kenanga IB is pleased to announce that the Placement has been completed on 30 March 2018 following the listing of and quotation for 49,631,200 Placement Shares on the Main Market of Bursa Securities. This announcement is dated 30 March 2018.
Question: This 10% private placement placed to whom? Is this PP to many shareholders with less than 5% each thus no announcement of new substantial shareholders? Are these shareholders still holding to their PP?

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-04-06 08:01 | Report Abuse

Dear DK66,
Unable to paste the rest of questions. Do not know why?
Will try later.

Thank you

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-06 08:32 | Report Abuse

Dk66,
You are a good man
I really hate to say something that may hurt you
But
I am also a good man
It is no good if I am not honest to you
I agree with Sslee said about ALP
I never forget what my mother taught me
"never play with the bad guy"
A bad guy is many times smarter than any good man can imagine
I am very very sorry if what I said has hurt your feeling
But you are a good man and I am also a good man
How can I hide from you the bad and talk only the good
You are a good man

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-04-06 08:57 | Report Abuse

Non disclosure of placees is a standard practice. It means they hold less than 5%

Has got nothing to do with corporate governance

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-06 08:58 | Report Abuse

What Sslee is trying to tell you is that
If you only look at the ipp and forget the integrity of ALP, then a good man also can do a big harm to those who are lazy to think

Why so many people hate kyy?

He is also a good man!

But,

He teaches you how to make money
But he did not teach you how to protect your gain

So you see..
Not easy.

But a truful good man never give up his willingness to share with us his good knowledge and homework.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-04-06 09:04 | Report Abuse

Every entrepreneur will sometime do cunning things to bebefit themselves. It is in their DNA

But occasional poor corporate governance doesn't mean they are crooks and will never creat value

ALP delivers by securing the IPP for Jaks. Without his effort, everything else doesn't exist (china contractor, KYY, etc)

I am not saying it will definitely be a happy ending for us by investing in Jaks . Too early to declare victory. But so far things are heading in right direction

Quote us figures and facts if want to prove that buying into Jaks is bad decision. Broad and vague concepts do not help. We can't quit our endeavour just because somebody else thinks differently. We need solid reasoning based on facts

Posted by Aseng > Apr 6, 2019 8:32 AM | Report Abuse

Dk66,
You are a good man
I really hate to say something that may hurt you
But
I am also a good man
It is no good if I am not honest to you
I agree with Sslee said about ALP
I never forget what my mother taught me
"never play with the bad guy"
A bad guy is many times smarter than any good man can imagine
I am very very sorry if what I said has hurt your feeling
But you are a good man and I am also a good man
How can I hide from you the bad and talk only the good
You are a good man

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-06 09:10 | Report Abuse

Icon8888,

You facts and figures are about the future that no one can guarantee

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-06 09:14 | Report Abuse

I see ekovest good future
Many also see ekovest good future
Who know
One day LKH can add more story to sell durian
Who know
One day selling durian can be even better

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-04-06 09:15 | Report Abuse

There are a few persons in i3 I know can never reason with

So I never argue with them

qqq3, CharlesT, ah Seng the distorted mind

So, see you

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-06 09:25 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee and Aseng,

You are right about ALP isn't a CEO one wishes to have. Given the drama we witnessed over the great fall, it is an obvious case of minority interests disregarded.

I have in my article "Jaks Resources - A new chapter ?" highlighted many "stories" including that of Sslee. There is no way to authenticate the validity of these stories but their logical explanations were difficult to refute. All stories suggested ALP as the biggest beneficiary. Why the great fall if nothing to gain ?

However, ALP is not a super human being, he too has greed and anger.

By all means, he defended his kingdom. When two elephants fight there will be collateral damages. He could have just accepted Mr koon into the board for the good of all shareholders. But how many can accept an intruder ?

ALP owned less than 10% in the company then and didn't have enough means to increase his shareholdings to a satisfactory level. Buying cheap seems to be the only alternative available to him. He could have waited for future dividend from the vietnam ipp to increase his shareholdings but that too can't achieve much as the price will be too high after the vietnam IPP revealed its potentials.

The 2 private placements and the warrant issue could have served his purpose.

So, he did what he has done for control and monetary interests.

I appreciate Sslee for his red flat.

Aseng, don't worry, I m more than happy if someone can provide credible arguments against my case. It prompts me to think and work harder.

TQ both

Alex™

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2019-04-06 09:25 | Report Abuse

Heaven punter... Belum lah... Kerja banyak...

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-06 09:28 | Report Abuse

Icon8888,

That doesn't mean you are right

Posted by Icon8888 > Apr 6, 2019 9:15 AM | Report Abuse

There are a few persons in i3 I know can never reason with

So I never argue with them

qqq3, CharlesT, ah Seng the distorted mind

So, see you

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-06 11:19 | Report Abuse

Talking about figures
I believe you will agree
When jaks was trading at the price of around 1.7 or 1.8
All the figures must be pointing to the direction KYY was right
So what figures you are talking if you do not know how to protect your gain when the WB has made 100% or 200% now

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2019-04-06 11:30 | Report Abuse

Bought alot of jaks below 80c

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-06 17:07 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

Thank you for the list of questions to ask during the next AGM. Those who wish to know the answers, please ask during the next AGM, though I don't think the BOD will provide any satisfactory answers. But it is always good to ask.

To be honest, I was hoping for more profound red flat issues concerning the company operations especially those relating to its vietnam IPP rather than insufficient disclosure of information and corporate exercise issues.

Except 1 and 3, the rest of the questions are more of information seeking rather than questionable deals ?

Don't get me wrong, I too wish to have all the answers to the questions listed by you. Always good to know more.

Thanks

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-06 17:10 | Report Abuse

Strange !! I managed to transfer the list of questions from Sslee's blog to here. But it was removed ! Why ??

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-04-06 19:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Apr 6, 2019 7:51 AM | Report Abuse

So my advice to quack quack quack, walk the talk please?
=======

so what is your problem, ss? lost your medicine?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-04-06 21:52 | Report Abuse

SS

I don't collect fees from you or any reader....and I have no contractual relationship with anybody.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-07 09:39 | Report Abuse

I will conclude my survey soon.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-07 10:04 | Report Abuse

No one has forgotten to press "like" ?

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-07 11:21 | Report Abuse

I would like to thank the following 39 for their trust in me.

Koh Edwin, Hon Boon, Ricky Kiat, Connie555, ATT31786, jakko, aus2070, BLee, brushsoo, chongjonathan, DanielOng, DragonG, eastnolose, edkfc, James Ng, fc1233, Aseng, Icon8888, pussycats, j3294, jeccy, johnyeoyeo, kalteh, Heavenly PUNTER, mantua39, meisarel, ooi8888, probability, rickwongmy, Shinnzaii, sillypan, silverwind, Travestor, sunkiss8686, sweechow, taitaumau, zeroth, VenFx, demusangking

I concluded my survey when the article hit 1,000 views. There were 39 likes (including VenFx and demusangking). Some “views” were from by-passers, and some were due to repeated clicks to view comments. Therefore, I have no idea whether having 39 vote of confidence is considered a lot. I do not know how many disapproved me. Some seem to be on my equal side but did not press or said “like” for some reasons. I won’t do another survey to find out how many doubted my credibility (too cruel on myself). Some names like CharlesT, Sslee, Trulyinvest, and Newbie8080 are definite to vote “no”.

Anyway, 39 is good enough for me to stay on.

As a token of appreciation, you may write to me at i3dk66@gmail.com and ask anything about Jaks in PRIVATE (for whatever reason). Since I have your trust, I will answer with all my knowledge and a free mind. As I need to protect my sources, please refrain from asking for my sources of information. DO NOT share my information publicly without my permission. TQ

I have refrained myself from sharing information on i3 which I cannot authenticate publicly. Sharing of such information will attract a lot of unnecessary criticism. Most likely taken as sinister moves to manipulate prices. I myself will normally disregard unsubstantiated information.

I didn’t want to make the above comment earlier as I know it will attract many insincere “likes”.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-07 12:08 | Report Abuse

DK66,
I believe there are many more like me who like your kindness to share very much but forget to press the like
Honestly speaking
I like your kindness more than Jaks
I like WCE & Dayang more than jaks
Hopefully someday we are in the same boat

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-07 16:21 | Report Abuse

Aseng, I believe you are right. Anyway, since there are 40 people who have confidence in me, I will not stop sharing here. I share for joy and hope to bring joy to everyone especially those who have faith in me. I ask for nothing in return. A word of "Thank you" will make me very happy.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2019-04-11 10:50 | Report Abuse

《I Think It's Neccesary To Clarify,"Mdm Tom aka Kimly2's" is To Acttack Me》 

This kimly2 is a fake ids created by Mdm Tom,   
Intentionally to sabotage me from EG to everywhere i post my comment.   
I rarely attack anyone in i3 without a reason.   
But, only share and learn from i3 is my only objective.   

Hope above clarify the allegations .  

Ignorance of any if such ids (particulary Tom aka Kimly2 will do).  
Tq !  

Venfx

Post a Comment
Market Buzz