1 person likes this.

125 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 2020-06-16 08:47

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-29 12:14 | Report Abuse

As usual this dishonest sohai 3iii need to stick his nose into issue nothing to do with him mah...!!

Like in the insas case...simply comment mis informly on issue without proper studying loh....!!

Btw have u apologise to sslee yet ??

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > Jun 13, 2020 6:47 PM | Report Abuse

Once again, the liar is caught with his pants down yet again!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-13 12:15 | Report Abuse

As i say no need to hurry to dig up mah....!!

The truth cannot runaway mah...!!

If my insas, beat your QL...I do not even need to waste my time digging at all mah...!!

I still have another 6 months to go mah....!!

Posted by stockraider > Jun 13, 2020 6:36 PM | Report Abuse X

Donate is free will mah...!!

U r very irresponsible mah...!!

If u foot the bill...ask u to donate to Najib charity fund...would u do it leh ??

Donation should be our choice...not yours mah...!!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Jun 13, 2020 6:53 PM | Report Abuse

SHUT UP AND SHOW ME THIS 2 TIER AGREEMENT. WHERE AND WHEN WAS IT POSTED?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Jun 13, 2020 6:56 PM | Report Abuse

I GOT STOMACH LIKE TAKERU KOBAYASHI CANNOT AH. I WANT TO EAT LUNCH FOR 100 KIDS BEHALF DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

BUT SHOW ME THE AGREEMENT WE SAY 2 YEAR BET BECOME 1 YEAR BET.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2020-06-13 19:10 | Report Abuse

>>>>>

Posted by stockraider > Jun 12, 2020 12:32 PM | Report Abuse

Why today almost all the top 4 losers belong to sohai 3iii leh ??

1. Nestle
2. Pbank
3. Dlady
4. Carlsberg
5. Aeoncr

Bcos MOST OF 3iii STOCK OVERVALUE MAH....!!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Jun 12, 2020 9:44 AM | Report Abuse

Netx still 1 cent after so long.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > Jun 12, 2020 12:26 PM | Report Abuse

PMCorp 11.5 sen

>>>>>>>

Well, what can I learn from raider?

If you sell your winners in your portfolio, what do you end up with?

Answer: a portfolio of losers.

Because of the ability (cash and courage and knowledge and temperament) to identify great companies, selling is not necessary. Nestle, PBB, DLady, Heim and Aeoncr are multiple baggers in my portfolio (not including the dividends recevied).

If you do not have the stomach to see the price of your stocks fall 30% or even 50% at certain time, you cannot be a great investor for the long term.

Investing is very simple.

Stay with great companies.

Invest regularly for the long term.

Reinvest the dividends.

When the many in i3 shares their great skills in getting in and out of their stocks, it tells us a lot about their thinking and little of their actual performance.

Those who own the above stocks in their portfolio do not need to gloat nor fear; they know over the long term, they will be fine and their portfolio will deliver good to great returns.

[One day, raider will post Nestle. Then, he will post DLady. Then he will post Padini. Then another stock. It is so stupid. Over the long term that he had posted on all these stocks, these stocks have given great returns. By focusing on the short term price fluctuations, at the time when their share prices dropped, raider felt vindicated that he was "right". It was so stupid. It is exactly these times, when I lock in my buying and observe these stocks delivering great returns going forward. If I have followed this stupid person, I might be impoverished. But I am smarter and wiser learning the foolishness and mistakes of others here.]

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-06-13 19:35 | Report Abuse

STOP TALKING BULLSHIT AND SHOW ME. IF YOU SAY THINGS YOU NEED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM. WHERE AND WHEN DID WE AGREE WITH THIS 2 TIER STOCK COMPETITION? LATER YOU WILL TELL LIES AGAIN AND HIDE AWAY AS USUAL. PLEASE SHOW SOME BALLS AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR WORDS.

SHOW.
ME.
PLEASE.

>>>>>>>>>

Posted by stockraider > Jun 13, 2020 7:03 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-13 20:48 | Report Abuse

Again sohai 3iii talk without checking loh...!!

As at yesterday closing netx up 50% within a day mah...!!

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > Jun 13, 2020 7:10 PM | Report Abuse

>>>>>

Posted by stockraider > Jun 12, 2020 12:32 PM | Report Abuse

Why today almost all the top 4 losers belong to sohai 3iii leh ??

1. Nestle
2. Pbank
3. Dlady
4. Carlsberg
5. Aeoncr

Bcos MOST OF 3iii STOCK OVERVALUE MAH....!!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Jun 12, 2020 9:44 AM | Report Abuse

Netx still 1 cent after so long.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > Jun 12, 2020 12:26 PM | Report Abuse

PMCorp 11.5 sen

>>>>>>>

Well, what can I learn from raider?

If you sell your winners in your portfolio, what do you end up with?

Answer: a portfolio of losers.

Because of the ability (cash and courage and knowledge and temperament) to identify great companies, selling is not necessary. Nestle, PBB, DLady, Heim and Aeoncr are multiple baggers in my portfolio (not including the dividends recevied).

If you do not have the stomach to see the price of your stocks fall 30% or even 50% at certain time, you cannot be a great investor for the long term.

Investing is very simple.

Stay with great companies.

Invest regularly for the long term.

Reinvest the dividends.

When the many in i3 shares their great skills in getting in and out of their stocks, it tells us a lot about their thinking and little of their actual performance.

Those who own the above stocks in their portfolio do not need to gloat nor fear; they know over the long term, they will be fine and their portfolio will deliver good to great returns.

[One day, raider will post Nestle. Then, he will post DLady. Then he will post Padini. Then another stock. It is so stupid. Over the long term that he had posted on all these stocks, these stocks have given great returns. By focusing on the short term price fluctuations, at the time when their share prices dropped, raider felt vindicated that he was "right". It was so stupid. It is exactly these times, when I lock in my buying and observe these stocks delivering great returns going forward. If I have followed this stupid person, I might be impoverished. But I am smarter and wiser learning the foolishness and mistakes of others here.]

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-13 20:55 | Report Abuse

This manipulative Philip talk like cock....!!

If he can finish the bah kut teh meals...meant for the 100 kids...no problem raider will donate rm 5k loh...!!

U see Philip is trying to twist around for his lack of responsibility..now he is trying to finish the meal meant for kids to cover his lack of manner loh!!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Jun 13, 2020 6:56 PM | Report Abuse

I GOT STOMACH LIKE TAKERU KOBAYASHI CANNOT AH. I WANT TO EAT LUNCH FOR 100 KIDS BEHALF DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

BUT SHOW ME THE AGREEMENT WE SAY 2 YEAR BET BECOME 1 YEAR BET.

Posted by stockraider > Jun 13, 2020 6:36 PM | Report Abuse X

Donate is free will mah...!!

U r very irresponsible mah...!!

If u foot the bill...ask u to donate to Najib charity fund...would u do it leh ??

Donation should be our choice...not yours mah...!!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Jun 13, 2020 6:33 PM | Report Abuse

IF NO MONEY TO DONATE 5K TO CHARITY THEN SAY LA. THE BEST IS FOR BAK KUT TEH LUNCH. I DIDN'T SAY WHO I WILL BRING. IF I BRING SOME UNFORTUNATE ORPHANS TO JOIN IN THE LUNCH GOT PROBLEMS? IF I SEND A PROXY TO EAT IN MY BEHALF CANNOT AH?

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALWAYS LIKE TO LIE WITH 2 TIER BETS AND OTHER BULLSHIT.

BE A MAN LA. GROW UP.

YOUR BULLSHIT INVESTMENTS FOR 2 YEARS ALREADY CAN SEE.

THE STAR MAKE MONEY MOVE ON AND INVEST IN GLOVES WHILE YOU HOLD ON AND IN AND ON.

EVEN SSLEE IS SMARTER THAN YOU.

BUT YOU AND YOUR USELESS DEEP VALUE INVESTING FROM 2 YEAR VERY SUDDENLY NOW CAN BECOME 1 YEAR BET. BULLSHIT LA.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-13 20:57 | Report Abuse

Philip lack of EQ loh, if want to bull shit....don say can sapu 100 kids bah kut teh,,,meal lah..??

Bodoh stupid fellow this Philip loh...!!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-06-13 21:29 | Report Abuse

HEY STOCKRAIDER.

SHOW ME THE 2 TIER BET.

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-13 22:53 | Report Abuse

As we grow older we become a little bit forgetful. In order to stop the non-stop argument between Philip and Stockraider, please allow me to repost below two Philip’s posting:
Jan 6, 2019 12:28 PM | Report Abuse
Stockraider, I don't see you buying into INSAS. Or did you? Why don't I compare with you your choice of stock that you have kept for a long time and are very confident of keeping for 2 years shall we?

I live in the real world with real results. Fairy tales are CharlesT with his 50% profit in a few days time but only a few thousand ringgit profit.

But then if you wish to do just for the sake of argument, sure why not. 5/1/2020 it is.

But seriously, where is YOUR conviction? Why don't you also do fair trade and give me a stock that you are confident enough that will perform well that YOU have personally bought heavily into and will keep for 2 years?

At least me and sslee have the guts to put our money where our mouth is. For me it is 35% of my personal net worth, for sslee I believe he also put substantial effort and money into his stock which I respect tremendously.

What have you got?
Jan 6, 2019 10:14 AM | Report Abuse
Great, it's a date. I'll save this and see you in 2 years. May I propose a setoff date? As it would not be fair to use my QL 2009 share price to compare with you.

My last big purchase of ql was in Christmas 2018 50k shares done@6.25. this is my conviction.

Let's compare 2020 Christmas day ql capital gain stock price versus your INSAS share price. If you had bought at rm1 and it dropped now to 0.67 it would not really be fair. So let's assume that your latest big purchase was Christmas day 2018 at 0.65.

Good luck.

So beside two year bet Philip do wrote, “But then if you wish to do just for the sake of argument, sure why not. 5/1/2020 it is”
At trading day 6 Jan 2020
Insas close: RM 0.84 VS bet 0.65 different of 0.19 or O.19/0.65 =29.23%
QL close: RM 8.06 VS bet 6.25 different of 1.81 or 1.81/6.25= 28.96%

Or base on Insas 0.69 and Ql 6.9 then at trading day 6 Jan 2020
Insas: (0.84-0.69)/0.69 = 21.74%
Ql :(8.06-6.9)/6.9 = 16.81%

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-06-13 23:28 | Report Abuse

SSLEE, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BAK KUT TEH BET. WHERE IS THE 2 TIER BET CONFIRMED FOR BAK KUT TEH BET?

THIS WAS FOR HIM TO MONITOR RESULTS, NOT TO INFLUENCE AND WIGGLE OUT OF A BAK KUT TEH BET WHICH STOCKRAIDER IS TRYING TO DO.

WHAT HE IS TRYING TO DO NOW IS WIGGLE OUT BY SAYING 1ST YEAR QL NOT DOING WELL 2ND YEAR QL WIN SO NO NEED TO PAY FOR BAK KUT TEH LUNCH.

SINCE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING FOR JUSTICE, I ASK YOU TO THINK PROPERLY AND LOOK BACK AND SHOW ME WHERE THIS 2 TIER BET WAS MADE AND CONFIRMED THAT WE WILL HAVE 2 BAK KUT TEH LUNCH THAT CAN BE CANCELED OUT FOR EACH OTHER.

PLEASE SHOW ME THAT.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-06-13 23:36 | Report Abuse

PLEASE NOTE THE WORD "FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT", NOT AN OFFICIAL 2 TIER BET WITH SEPARATE RESULTS IN 2020 AND 2021. WE ONLY HAVE 1 BAK KUT TEH LUNCH, NOT 2.

BUT YOU CAN GUESS WHAT STOCKRAIDER WILL DO? HE WILL TURN IT INTO A 2 TIER BET INSTEAD AND SAY BULLSHIT LIKE BOTH WIN EACH YEAR SO NO NEED TO SAY WHO WON.

BETTER TO BE FORGETFUL THAN THOSE WHO CANT EVEN READ.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-06-13 23:38 | Report Abuse

Justice for minority shareholders indeed.

Will you turn into a hypocrite and help hypocrites tell lies and get away with lying on the real performance of QL versus INSAS as this is the goal:

To prove the long term prospects of both businesses and how time is the friend of the wonderful business and the enemy of the average one.

Rest assured as time passes by, QL versus INSAS as a business prospects will just grow further and further.

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-14 07:25 | Report Abuse

Good morning Philip,
The three main processes involved in human memory are: encoding, storage and retrieval. The problems started when human encoding an event, spoken or written words, they only encoding according to their understanding/perspective/views point. Hence this world is never as simple as black and white, true and false or right and wrong.

I really do to understand why you like to argue for argument sake over a petty thing Bak kut teh (arranging for 100 kids from St. Barnabas Home, I GOT STOMACH LIKE TAKERU KOBAYASHI CANNOT AH. I WANT TO EAT LUNCH FOR 100 KIDS BEHALF) and your habit of trying to win every argument or your understanding/perspective/view points are always the only right one? And to finds fault with everything that have different view points from your?

Allow me to repost below one of your posting about Bak kut teh.
Jan 6, 2019 5:46 PM | Report Abuse
Stockraider, I totally don't mind bringing you for Bak kut teh. Stock or no stock competition. Bouncing ideas is always fun.
But seriously,
After 2 years, if ql performance loses to both INSAS and MNRB? I'll give you both a free session at fuji spa pudu, all on me :)

Thank you:
PS: Time for my morning jog.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2020-06-14 07:57 | Report Abuse

>>>>>>

Posted by stockraider > Jun 13, 2020 8:48 PM | Report Abuse

Again sohai 3iii talk without checking loh...!!

As at yesterday closing netx up 50% within a day mah...!!

>>>>>>

Don’t waste time on raider. Move on.

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 08:43 | Report Abuse

Philip hates to lose..he will lose control n lie (stupid lie)n talk rubbish n curse etc

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 08:44 | Report Abuse

I think could b something to do with his childhood experience plus inferiority complexity.

I guess he was born fm a poor family..

Am I right Philip?

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 08:47 | Report Abuse

He will show his inner darkside when he lost control o his emotion..

Even he is very rich n successful now...

Deep inside his heart there hides a small little boy who is fragile n very insecure due to childhood experience

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 08:50 | Report Abuse

I think he himself may not aware of this or choosed not to look at this..

Until recently i managed to unlock his hidden secret n forced him to relook into himself

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 09:12 | Report Abuse

Free therapy dont hv to thank me..

U help the poor kids i help u....

Having said so, rm5k bakuteh to belanja 100 kids? Rm50 per kid??

Eat until they vomit or laosai ah ..

Or.....are u the taukeh of the bakuteh restaurant? Eat water very deep ah my friend...

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-06-14 09:32 | Report Abuse

Yes I am competitive.

Better to be a winner who thinks deep and makes sound decisions and hate to lose,

Then to be a loser who think shallow and acts as if he is a great investor just from one short term lucky speculation.

What happen now? Where is your big money making bet after comfort, Supermax and topglove all come out with results?

After all your bluster, how come Supermax go down to 7.90 instead of jumping to 12 as per your sailang bet?

How come tg drop to 16.7 instead of your rm36 or rm54 TP with 3x results?

So smart? Short term smart or long term smart?

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 09:39 | Report Abuse

Who gave such TP? Me ah? Can show proof or not?

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 09:40 | Report Abuse

I dont own any of these inv banks ah..i dont even own any baluteh restaurants in Klang n will not charge rm50 per head for one bakuteh meal...

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 09:44 | Report Abuse

Why u worry on my supermax ah? Thank you...anyway i m a one year long term investor...not yr kind of 10 years investor lah

As long as can i see rm12 in the next one year time i m happy loh...

If it happens earlier i will not complaint also...

Wait for next 2 to 3 q results...dont be so hamsap wanna see supermax nude tonight or tmr night loh...not yr style mah..u always talk abt 10 years

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-14 09:44 | Report Abuse

No need lah...i can always dig it up later...no need to argue on this matter loh...!!

If my insas, beat your QL...I do not even need to waste my time digging at all mah...!!

I still have another 6 months to go mah....!!

Btw....how come, u suddenly u bring 100 kids along....u thought bcos we are footing the bill ah ??

Posted by stockraider > Jun 13, 2020 4:47 PM | Report Abuse X

Fuck lah...philip u go & check back our agreement mah...!!

We have 2 tier bet on performance for year 1 & year 2 all agree between u, me and charles mah...!!

U being dishonest after losing year 1 bets mah...!!

Now u try to twist the fact loh...!!

If u disagree u should highlight from the beginning & not now mah...!
Posted by stockraider > Jun 13, 2020 1:44 PM | Report Abuse X

Another sohai talk by Philip loh...!!

The bets is for bet on 1 year and 2 year performance in respect of QL v Insas v MNRB mah....!!

Whoever losses buy bah kut teh lunch....mah....!!

But year 1 result already out.1st is insas 2nd is MNRB and last was QL.

Now year 2 QL appear is leading loh...!!

Question

1. Does Philip honor the year 1 result ??

2. How did 100 kids from st barnabas come into the picture of the bet leh ??

Of course if Philip is prepare to honor, he foot the bills taking into account QL was last in the 1st year....then by all means, if he like bring the 100 kids along loh...!!

Posted by secretinvestor8888 > 2020-06-14 09:45 | Report Abuse

sell supermax... buy bat / genting / genm

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 09:46 | Report Abuse

How 100 kids can eat rm5k bakuteh in one meal leh?

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 09:47 | Report Abuse

I eat one dried one soup each rm30 got extra oredi

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-14 09:48 | Report Abuse

Do not worry...Philip is going to gobble up the 100 kids bah kut teh meal mah....!!

Posted by CharlesT > Jun 14, 2020 9:46 AM | Report Abuse

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 09:48 | Report Abuse

Unless Xiao Tiao now also sell bakuteh lah....then rm50 per head is possible

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 09:49 | Report Abuse

I think philip eat water very deep

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 09:51 | Report Abuse

If i m not mistaken initially its for one year..then philip realised he was losing then he changed to 2 years..

Raider n me being big heart gentlemen we agreed so...

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-06-14 09:54 | Report Abuse

You have obviously never hosted or done charity work for children before.

And yes I came from a poor family. Do you have something against poor families? A lot of the most successful individuals come from poor families. Those that were born in comfort will never have the motivation to push themselves forward.

You with your 1st world rich kid mentality, only finding rm50 to make yourself feel good.

Money is never the most important thing. It is spending time to improve their lives and give them insight and motivate them to improve their life conditions, that is the big thing in life. The more your share, the more you will have.

But suckers who only know how to talk bad about others and have never gone out to real life will never understand and ask,

How can kids eat so much?

You have much to learn.

>>>>>>>>

Posted by CharlesT > Jun 14, 2020 9:46 AM | Report Abuse

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-06-14 09:55 | Report Abuse

Please show me this post and the agreement?

ARE YOU TRYING TO LIE YOUR WAY OUT AS WELL?

>>>>>>>>>

Posted by CharlesT > Jun 14, 2020 9:51 AM | Report Abuse

If i m not mistaken initially its for one year..then philip realised he was losing then he changed to 2 years..

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-14 09:56 | Report Abuse

But it is a 2 tier bet, 1 year to satisfy charles 1 year requirement & another year to satisfy Philip requirement mah...!!

We take measurement of performance each year mah...!!

Raider is sure & confident & 1 & 2 year bets, bcos i m the architect of the agreement mah......!!

Posted by CharlesT > Jun 14, 2020 9:51 AM | Report Abuse

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 09:58 | Report Abuse

U show me the proof of me saying i made 200% profit fm supermax in one month time first lah...i lazy to search my last 2 years comments

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 09:59 | Report Abuse

Or also the proof that i said supermax will make rm700m in 2021 lah

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-14 09:59 | Report Abuse

In actual fact i believe they will make more than that in 2021...lol

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2020-06-15 09:24 | Report Abuse

>>>>

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Jun 14, 2020 9:55 AM | Report Abuse

>>>>>>>

Just a simple request for proof and raider and Charles talk tangentially.

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-06-15 09:26 | Report Abuse

Philip owe me many proof woh...cant even find fm my last 2 months comments here...now he wanted me to dig for my last 2 years comments ah?

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-15 10:54 | Report Abuse

Haha,
3iii is so happy nowadays that finally he met his soul mate Philip after decade of preaching invest long term in well managed, good and growth company and he accept philip wholeheartly and ready to overlook Philip many faults of overshoot his tongue in cheek comments and his sharp tongue.

Jun 5, 2020 1:02 PM | Report Abuse
Wow my wife bought supermax shares at 90 cents 100 million ringgit, how come she don't show off like you do? She more happy then u woh.

>>>>>>>>>

But loud mouted Philip deserve to lose and Calvin finally bought TopGlove C74 at 82.5 sen (so happy now)

By the way Philip sold Topgrov because he thinks market value already overshoot the intrinsic value. So aren’t some of your long term stocks you hold also already overshooting their intrinsic value?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-15 10:57 | Report Abuse

What a Sohai 3iii busy body comment loh ??

Not necessary mah....still got 6 month to go mah...!!

Of course lose only...dig up mah...Waste time what for leh ??

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > Jun 15, 2020 9:24 AM | Report Abuse

>>>>

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Jun 14, 2020 9:55 AM | Report Abuse

>>>>>>>

Just a simple request for proof and raider and Charles talk tangentially.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-15 11:55 | Report Abuse

Philip is another subtle pump & dump kaki...he says Pchem & QL so very good but he dump QL & Pchem loh...!!

In this area 3iii is much more gentleman than Philip at least 3iii believe what he invest, whereas Philip is just another conman loh...!!

Posted by Sslee > Jun 15, 2020 10:54 AM | Report Abuse

Haha,
3iii is so happy nowadays that finally he met his soul mate Philip after decade of preaching invest long term in well managed, good and growth company and he accept philip wholeheartly and ready to overlook Philip many faults of overshoot his tongue in cheek comments and his sharp tongue.

Jun 5, 2020 1:02 PM | Report Abuse
Wow my wife bought supermax shares at 90 cents 100 million ringgit, how come she don't show off like you do? She more happy then u woh.

>>>>>>>>>

But loud mouted Philip deserve to lose and Calvin finally bought TopGlove C74 at 82.5 sen (so happy now)

By the way Philip sold Topgrov because he thinks market value already overshoot the intrinsic value. So aren’t some of your long term stocks you hold also already overshooting their intrinsic value?

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-15 12:14 | Report Abuse

Haha stockraider,
You already sold Insas at 80+, collect back at 40+ now waiting to sell at 80+ again.
Already took profit how many cycles/times?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-15 12:27 | Report Abuse

I admit i sold loh....but these sohai Philip crticize me for that mah...especially on my hengyuan mah...!!

What is the difference of me selling Hengyuan & Philip selling Pchem & QL leh ??

The difference is Philip has a big mouth loh....!!

Posted by Sslee > Jun 15, 2020 12:14 PM | Report Abuse

Haha stockraider,
You already sold Insas at 80+, collect back at 40+ now waiting to sell at 80+ again.
Already took profit how many cycles/times?

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-15 12:50 | Report Abuse

Haha stoickraider,
Philip is nudist, very transparent one. He sold QL, Yinson and Pchem recently to:
Reduced loan exposure, balance 6.8m
Reduce margin exposure
Pay off margin loans
15-Jun-2020 Sell QL -200,000 9.38
11-Jun-2020 Sell YINSON -500,000 6.40
11-Jun-2020 Sell PCHEM -1,000,000 6.89

Not like you said only died-died & brave-brave hold but secretly sold off your Hengyuan.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-15 13:11 | Report Abuse

Fuck u lah sslee...loh

Raider really disappointed with u for carrying Philip balls loh, started with carrying KYY balls now u decide to carry Philips balls loh..!!

Although we are allies in insas, but now i do not think highly of u bcos your betrayal mah....!!

Do u know My dispute with Philip all started bcos i standby u on your insas ??

Fuck u....!! Tiu lei Mah...!!

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-15 13:52 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
General Stockraider, am I step on your sore toe? Why get so angry?

I only remember the fun times rebutting 3iii and admire your heroic act of organizing your defend and encourage words for infantry to charged thro’ the enemy line, when one by one the enemy line fall.

Alas the fight was defeated, no fault of you but with the help of Hengyuan insider’s betrayal and no brave/great armies can withstand such gaming of account.

So no hard feeling or shame on your role as Great General Stockraider’s clarion call of dead-dead and brave-brave hold.

By the way, you have saved your RM 5,000 on you last minutes escape with INSAS-WB, may be this saving is mean for the Bak Kut Teh so why not be magnanimous and tell Philip “ No problem, if Insas lose to QL all are invited for Bak Kut Teh.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-06-15 17:14 | Report Abuse

I still hold more pchem than you will ever make in your life. I am simply reducing margin that I already make 30% from, and you can track my trade and see how I do over time.

Not like those who can simply make money every day in and out and in and out

>>>>>>>>>

Posted by stockraider > Jun 15, 2020 11:55 AM | Report Abuse

Philip is another subtle pump & dump kaki...he says Pchem & QL so very good but he dump QL & Pchem loh...!!

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2020-06-16 07:52 | Report Abuse

>>>>>>>

Posted by Sslee > Jun 15, 2020 1:52 PM | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
General Stockraider, am I step on your sore toe? Why get so angry?

By the way, you have saved your RM 5,000 on you last minutes escape with INSAS-WB, may be this saving is mean for the Bak Kut Teh so why not be magnanimous and tell Philip “ No problem, if Insas lose to QL all are invited for Bak Kut Teh.

>>>>>>

How much? RM 5,000.

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-16 08:47 | Report Abuse

Good morning 3iii,
General Raider bought 1 million INSAS-WB at 0.5 cents few weeks before expiration and should has sold back the WB at 1cent or 1.5 cents for 100 or 200% gain if he is not greedy. But he wait too long and had to panic q sell his 1 million WB at 0.5 cents for many days with no avail when expire date is near.

Finally Ah Thong must had heard General Raider prayer and out of pity bought the 1 million WB from General Raider. General Raider was so happy that he had a narrow escape with his RM 5,000.

He already learned his lesson and once he mange to buy NETX at 1 cent he will quickly q sell at 1.5 cents for 50% gain.

And by the way for a billionaire like you RM 5,000 is just a small change but to General Raider is as big as ‘Bull Cart Wheel’

Post a Comment
Market Buzz