Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2020-10-12 23:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,281 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-13 00:55 | Report Abuse

... Looks like Mickey Mouse will lose his cheese again...

Meow

Mabel

23,281 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-13 01:03 | Report Abuse

Mickey ConMouse is totally run of idea
Every day parroting same cerita
He will face the same fate like in Armada
When the tsunami happens he will be MIA...

Last year Mickey said the same things about Armada...

Mickey, you seems to be missing the point. Like Mummy said many times, all these old stories have been factored in with the current price. Otherwise TDM, price would have been like my KLK, Sime Darby, IOI Corps, SOP, TaaNN, FGV, Jtiasa etc etc..

Beside Plantation, TDM completes my collections of 12 Healthcare companies. TDM can also ride in the upcoming Plantation rally together with her 11 Plantation sisters.

This is exactly what happen to my collection FPSO Battleships. Armada and Yinson. What matters is the Total Plantation P&L is profitable. When your total P&L is very profitable, you can take calculated risk. TDM has Hospitals across the country. It's part of giving back after gaining so much. In addition the oil palm business is very lucrative. We are dealing with an industry that can can feed more than 3 billion in more than 200 country across the Globe. Beside, this Plantation are supported by the Oil Rich State of Terengganu.

Time for Mickey ConMouse to grow up...

Meow

Mabel

23,281 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-13 01:05 | Report Abuse

@power88 Fund manager prefer glove stocks than plantation, up down fast
12/10/2020 11:01 PM

Why settle for one, when you can have two?

I have Gloves Fantastic Four in my collections too..

Meow

calvintaneng

53,355 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-10-13 08:34 | Report Abuse

Very good

Calvin already made 1,000% in Glove like Supermax from Rm1.73 to RM19.00

And Supermax C87 from 34.5 sen did even more fantastically reaching Rm7.00 for 2,000% gain

Enough for medical gloves though Calvin still got Topglove (spore ), Ug healthcare glove and Sri Trang glove (spore)

Calvin now concentrate on Palm oil because there will be more potential upside for palm oil now compared to glove

Gloves being in the analyst in every Fund and All Investors no longer cheap like palm oil which only very few are interested

So Palm oil stocks got much much more upside than gloves from here

The only one Calvin likes is glove proxy like Luxchem

Topglove will go knocking and begging for Luxchem to produce more glove chemical as there is a huge shortage now

Luxchem has increased ASP prices by more than 100%

Mabel

23,281 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-13 08:48 | Report Abuse

Bravo Calvin !

Very commentable Profits!

Presently, the four largest sectors on the KLCI with a combined weight of 66% are Banks (e.28.4%), Gloves (e.15.2%), Utility (e.11.8%) and Telco (e.10.6%).

If Gloves Supermax and Kossan feature in the next constituent review, these four sectors would make up about 70% of the total weight: Banks (e.27.7%), Gloves (e.19.8%), Utility (e.11.6%), Telco (e.10.3%)

Plantation currently is only 8.9% which means there lots of room to grow since there are similar advantages of medical gloves and palm oil due to the tropical climate of Malaysia

1. Why China cannot compete against Malaysian Medical gloves?

Answer:

Because China don't have rubber trees for fresh latex

And China got cold winter which is bad for glove chemical as cold weather hardens rubber fast unless they use heater which add to cost of production

2. Same reason applies to palm oil

Soybean cannot grow in winter. So from November to March USA don't have soybean

For Brazil and Argentina now got very very hot dry weather so planting is delayed even though it is Spring time in the Southern hemisphere

Palm oil is evergreen and is harvested twice a week throughout the whole year round

So, for 4 months when there is no soyoil or other vege oil then palm oil will reign as king oil

SO, FROM NOW TILL FEBRUARY PALM OIL MIGHT GO UP INTO STRONG UPTREND

SHOULD BRAZIL & ARGENTINA GOT DROUGHT THEN PALM OIL WILL GO INTO FULL FLEDGE MULTI YEAR HIGH BULL RUN.

Meow Meow Meow

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2020-10-13 11:09 | Report Abuse

calling spring Cat seeking for rich man, shouting excitedly with conman calvin's shits..

Mabel

23,281 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-13 15:13 | Report Abuse

Really?

I don't need any rich man...

I can manage on my own...

Thank you!

Meow..

calvintaneng

53,355 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-10-14 19:22 | Report Abuse

Yes

Mabel will very rich riding on healthcare and palm oil stocks bull run

Mabel

23,281 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-15 08:31 | Report Abuse

Meow Calvin!

Calvin is always far sighted...he is like a Victorious General..

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. Opportunities multiply as they are seized.

General Sun Tzu - Chinese War Strategist

Mabel

23,281 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-15 10:23 | Report Abuse

Beside his favourite plantation, Calvin also bought FGV...

FGV yesterday was the biggest gainer among my 11 Plantations. Since I'm thinking of acquiring my 12th Plantation, I have started monitoring PPB and United Plantation. This is what we found out..

Share Price Performance

Yesterday, FGV is up by 3%, PPB is up by 1% while United Plantation is down by 0.7%
Over the last 6 months, FGV is up by 27% while PPB is only up by 16.5%
Over the last 6 months, FGV is up by 47% while United Plantation is only up by 15.8%

Financial

FGV: Rev RM 3.3 B, YOY is up by 0.5%, Operating income is up by 600%, Cash is up by 642 %
PPB: Rev RM 953M, YOY is down by 17%, Operating Income is down by 83%, Cash is up by 15%
UTP: Rev Rev 294M, YOY is up by 8.8%, Operating Income is up by 55%, Cash is down by 42%

Land size

FGV: 440,000 hectares
PPB: 232,940 hectares *18% = 41,929 hectares
UTP: 40,855 hectares

Average Volume over the last 4 weeks
FGV: 14,384,105 shares
PBB: 778,145 shares
UTP: 250,075 shares

Potential upside for FGV,

All cleaning up has been done through the FGV Transformation Plan and do not forget the RM700 million on goodwill in 2018 — the group has seen five interested parties, and is looking forward to complete a sale by year end. Hence we are talking another potential right back that will improve FGV Balance Sheet!

FGV has both Oil Palm and Rubber which complement my World Class Gloves Fantastic Four collection. Malaysia is

World No 1 Biggest Producers of Gloves
World No 2 Biggest Producers of Palm Oil
World No 3 Biggest Producer of Rubber.

Based on the above KPI, I believe FGV has really something to offer to everyone who invested in in her. Well Done to those that has already on board this Plantation.

Meow Meow Meow

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2020-10-15 12:26 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,281 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-15 12:38 | Report Abuse

Really?

Beside Plantation, TDM completes my HealthCare collection. Much better than your Power Station MHC. Mabel's Tenaga is better alternative than MHC Power Station.

Healthcare is currently HOT. Just another 52-sen rise, and Mabel's Top Glove will overtake Mabel's Maybank’s market cap. Meanwhile, another rubber glove maker, Mabel's Hartalega Holdings Bhd, has taken the spot as the third largest company on Bursa, pushing Mabel's Public Bank to the fourth place in the race for Top 3 Podium..

Presently, the four largest sectors on the KLCI with a combined weight of 66% are Banks (e.28.4%), Gloves (e.15.2%), Utility (e.11.8%) and Telco (e.10.6%).

If Mabel's Gloves Supermax and Kossan feature in the next constituent review, these four sectors would make up about 70% of the total weight: Banks (e.27.7%), Gloves (e.19.8%), Utility (e.11.6%), Telco (e.10.3%)

Plantation currently is only 8.9% which means there lots of room to grow since there are similar advantages of medical gloves and palm oil due to the tropical climate of Malaysia.

Just don't missed this opportunity to make money for yourself like what happen to Armada. We missed you at that time when all of us were marching to the bank..

Hate to see you lose gain after spending so much time barking at TDM..

Think about it..I'm just beginning to get use to having you around..

Meow..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz