Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-10-27 22:00 | Report Abuse

Evil people with evil purpose have been exposed to be mere empty vessel

Listen

Psalm 23

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies

sensonic

690 posts

Posted by sensonic > 2020-10-27 22:30 | Report Abuse

SIFU CALVIN TOLONG ORANG SUSAH MACAM SAYA JADI KAYA. :)

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2020-10-27 22:48 | Report Abuse

NETX is the fucking jesus top pick and bought many ppl bankrupt. jesus christ will curse the promotoer.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-10-27 22:50 | Report Abuse

Please don loh...!!

Raider strategy of wallop NETX RI & excess is perfectly all right mah...!!

Posted by cheoky > Oct 27, 2020 10:48 PM | Report Abuse

NETX is the fucking jesus top pick and bought many ppl bankrupt. jesus christ will curse the promotoer.

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2020-10-27 22:52 | Report Abuse

fake jesus christ sacrifice people wealth for his own benefits.
true jesus christ sacrifice himself for people well being.

in NETX case, are you the Satan and Calvin the fake one.
God will be the judge. Amen.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-10-27 22:53 | Report Abuse

Overall this year Calvin sifu net positive far exceed the negative mah!!

Posted by cheoky > Oct 27, 2020 10:52 PM | Report Abuse

fake jesus christ sacrifice people wealth for his own benefits.
true jesus christ sacrifice himself for people well being.

in NETX case, are you the Satan and Calvin the fake one.
God will be the judge. Amen.

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2020-10-27 22:59 | Report Abuse

it is normal Satan protect the fake Jesus.

Amen.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-10-27 23:07 | Report Abuse

Cheoky,

I do not understand how could u have such a low opinion of Sifu calvin leh ??

For Raider, i think overall calvin sifu is a good man mah...!!

Overall this year Calvin sifu net positive far exceed the negative mah!!

Posted by cheoky > Oct 27, 2020 10:59 PM | Report Abuse

it is normal Satan protect the fake Jesus.

Amen.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-10-27 23:09 | Report Abuse

AN EXAMPLE OF A RECENT GOOD CALL BY CALVIN SIFU THAT SHOULD BE ACTED ON LOH..!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 27, 2020 3:31 PM | Report Abuse

Very good

Fcpo today again holding up strong above Rm3200 a tonne

No IB banks

No Research house

No Sifu

Nobody else comment on Palm oil stocks yet

So very safe to buy

Only 1% to 2% of the people are aware of palm oil potential as of now so best buys are found here

For gloves almost 98% to 99% are fully aware so it's upside now limited

Go for Palm oil $tocks now !!!

calvintaneng

53,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-10-28 08:12 | Report Abuse

Very good morning all

US soy oil closed above USD34 yesterday

Over in Kl Fcpo closed above Rm3,200 again for Nov 2020

If by December 31 Cpo prices can maintain above Rm3000 a tonne then it will meet the Golden rule of 2 quarterly earnings for palm oil stocks

November 2020 results for all palm oil stocks expected to be good and Feb 2020 result will be spectacular

Load up palm oil stocks early and take position

Lock in at low bargain prices because the market it is still unloved , under researched overlooked and unwanted group of palm oil shares

Remember John Templeton words

Bull market is born in pessimism,

Grows in skepticism

Matures in optimism

Dies in euphoria

While medical gloves have matured in optimism and reaching it's summit

Sentiment in palm oil stocks still hovers between pessimism and skepticism

Herein lies the greatest potential for upside

Warm regards

Calvin

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-10-28 10:51 | Report Abuse

In reality as per your claim all your money you put in netx, while you put only a few lots into those other stocks. And how do we explain your massive b2019 bad calls? Fake guru indeed hide what he doesn't want you to see and promote those which he wants you to see.

But what percentage of portfolio?

Knowing that you live in Holland is enough to know your real performance.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-10-28 10:53 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/123029.jsp

Your 2019 results.

Shall I track your 2018 and 2017 promotions as well?

Your talamt, your protasco your scomies?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-10-28 10:57 | Report Abuse

If u make 150 calls of course u will high gain & loss loh...!!

But sohai...like u focus on losses of course u will say massive losses mah...!!

Always look at balance gain v losses mah...!! Then u appreciate Sifu calvin call consider reasonable good loh...!!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Oct 28, 2020 10:51 AM | Report Abuse

In reality as per your claim all your money you put in netx, while you put only a few lots into those other stocks. And how do we explain your massive b2019 bad calls? Fake guru indeed hide what he doesn't want you to see and promote those which he wants you to see.

But what percentage of portfolio?

Knowing that you live in Holland is enough to know your real performance.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Oct 28, 2020 10:53 AM | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/123029.jsp

Your 2019 results.

Shall I track your 2018 and 2017 promotions as well?

Your talamt, your protasco your scomies?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-10-28 11:30 | Report Abuse

See, this kind of fake Christian preacher. He tried to bring himself up by bringing others down.

But what are facts? I have been holding topglove for a very very long time. The dividends I have received and my buying costs through the years. I have been holding topglove until it was 25% of my portfolio. I made 17 million from it. How much did you make with your wheeling and dealing?

With all you claims, all promotions, how much do you still have in netx?

That is the truth.

If glove is only 5% of your portfolio, and the other 95% is in cash and netx, then you have returned very poorly indeed.

Of course city harvest preachers are expert at misinformation, telling everyone the good news and doing god's work but quietly at the back cheating and lying.

And worse, using god's name in vain.

Who else but Calvin? Using Jesus name to justify cheating so many investors who followed him into netx. Pity.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-10-28 11:32 | Report Abuse

That prove u r sohai loh...!!

If u just hang on a few months more...u would have make triple mah..!!

Sifu calvin was shouting buy gloves....but u sold like a sohai loh..!!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Oct 28, 2020 11:30 AM | Report Abuse

See, this kind of fake Christian preacher. He tried to bring himself up by bringing others down.

But what are facts? I have been holding topglove for a very very long time. The dividends I have received and my buying costs through the years. I have been holding topglove until it was 25% of my portfolio. I made 17 million from it. How much did you make with your wheeling and dealing?

With all you claims, all promotions, how much do you still have in netx?

That is the truth.

If glove is only 5% of your portfolio, and the other 95% is in cash and netx, then you have returned very poorly indeed.

Of course city harvest preachers are expert at misinformation, telling everyone the good news and doing god's work but quietly at the back cheating and lying.

And worse, using god's name in vain.

Who else but Calvin? Using Jesus name to justify cheating so many investors who followed him into netx. Pity.

Posted by Leongwillwei > 2020-10-28 20:40 | Report Abuse

Guys, You can also Take Advantage of the COVID-19 Situation now,

The US FDA approved Malaysia's HWGB’s JV EBI to conduct Phase IV clinical trial for the prevention of COVID-19
#hwgbbiotech #covid19

News as per below for your reference
English: http://hwgbbiotech.com/news/view_news.php?news_id=88
Chinese: http://hwgbbiotech.com/news/view_news.php?news_id=89
Malaysia stock market https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3100607&fbclid=IwAR15CVdTvGp7sMwdjpp2Oa52e5UjuZjwygRQG6ExACPze-x0NoGXi85v85g

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2020-10-28 21:42 | Report Abuse

It is almost impossible not to link conman calvin with Netx. conman calvin became famous for investing the proceeds of his sale of 10 houses to invest into Netx. In his one year of promoting this stock, he is among the Top 30 shareholders. Today he is swimming naked as the tide has retreated. Someone please throw him an underwear.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2020-10-29 10:25 | Report Abuse

Everytime we encounter calvin, we shall be reminded of Netx.

As Jesus is to Christianity, so shall calvin is to Netx. There are valuable lessons for everyone learning from calvin's promotion of Netx.

conman calvin is highly selective in highlighting his gainers. The truthis he has so many stocks promoted in a single year.

Did you notice he lost his underwear in Netx and now hardly is seen in his number 1 promotion stock of 2019-2020?

conman calvin was so sure, he sold 10 houses to invest into Netx. conman calvin declared he is among the Top 30 shareholders in Netx.

Conman calvin invited those interested to join his exclusive whatsapp group. conman calvin asked his followers in Netx to commit of his "Pledge to not sell their Netx stock". Can kindly conman calvin re-post this pledge which he used very intelligently to keep his followers from straying?

conman calvin and his sidekick dishonest raider promoted aggressively on Netx. Conman calvin organised the deletion of posts by those who pointed out the poor fundamentals of Netx. At one stage, only the posts of promoters and their followers were left standing.

Yet the price not supported by fundamentals will adjust. The desperate duo argued: At 1 sen per share, no downside; only upside. Today, the followers of these dishonest duo know the truth and the pain of their money in Netx.

The first break away among conman calvin's follower was strongcows. Strongcows cut loss (saving himself from subsequent further 70% additional losses). I learned a lesson from strongcows action. strongcows reasoned with the share consolidating 25:1, his initial premise of a 1 sen stock gorenged to 3 sen or 8 sen will no longer be possible. strongcows shared strongly his view-point which was rather shocking and yet interesting. It was a 180 degree change in his opinion of Netx.

What is left in Netx discussion thread today? conman calvin and dishonest raider stark naked stuck in the mud when the tide retreated.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-10-29 10:28 | Report Abuse

Beware of this sohai dishonest 3iii loh...!!

He always ask u to chase expensive & overvalue loh...!!

Warren Buffett looks at three character traits in people who surround him: integrity, energy and intelligence. He says, if you don't have the first, the last two will kill you. In fact, if they don't have integrity, he would rather his managers be lazy and dumb.

"Integrity is like oxygen. If you don't have it, nothing else matters."

"Be honest. Never lie under any circumstances. Just basically lay it out as you see it. Simply speak openly and frankly."

Integrity is also about principles, full disclosure and openness.

Integrity is a choice, and the lack of it most often leads to self destruction.

The above lead Raider think of sohai dishonest 3iii of double standard below loh..!!

Posted by stockraider > Oct 27, 2020 1:19 PM | Report Abuse X

This sohai 3iii really talk like sohai loh...!!

What about Dlady fallen from Rm 66 to Rm 37 leh ??
What about Padini From Rm 6.00 to Rm 2.00 leh ??
What about Petdag from Rm 32.00 to Rm 17.50 leh ??

This what invest all about value & margin of safety loh...!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz