Be the first to like this.

1,703 comment(s). Last comment by polycarp 2021-08-06 17:53

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-13 12:17 | Report Abuse

This how very kind the CCP treat their minority people loh!

Posted by Sslee > May 13, 2021 8:32 AM | Report Abuse

“A civilization is measured by how it treats its weakest members” or “The greatness of a nation can be judged by how it treats its weakest member”

Know how Western countries, Islamic countries and for that matter Buddhist countries treat its minority ethnic group?

Only CCP of China when implementing the one child policy (forced abortion) on Han and spare all the minority ethnic groups from this one child policy.

You are lucky and safe to practice your culture as minority ethnic groups in China but face all types of prosecutiion, racial hatred, discrimination and genocide in "Western countries, Islamic countries and for that matter Buddhist countries"

Posted by Sslee > May 13, 2021 11:48 AM | Report Abuse

The Four Cardinal Principles and Eight Virtues are a set of Confucian foundational principles of morality.
The Four Cardinal Principles are propriety (禮), righteousness (義), integrity (廉), and shame (恥).

The Eight Virtues are loyalty (忠), filial piety (孝), benevolence (仁) love (愛), honesty (信) justice (義), harmony (和), and peace (平)

Posted by BeastOfTheEast > 2021-05-13 13:49 | Report Abuse

Japan launches first ever combined military drill with US & France

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2021/05/689570/japan-launches-first-joint-military-drill-us-france

Posted by BeastOfTheEast > 2021-05-13 14:05 | Report Abuse

Western powers clash with China over Xinjiang at UN virtual conference

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/5/13/western-powers-clash-with-china-over-xinjiang-at-un-event

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-05-13 14:08 | Report Abuse

USA also bully MY now with ban on gloves, palm oil allegedly produced using forced labour...same thing with xinjiang cotton. as a small potato, we're silent like a tikus. wakaka

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-13 14:10 | Report Abuse

USA will bully anyone...if they see that they do not benefit from it loh!

Posted by chinaman > May 13, 2021 2:08 PM | Report Abuse

USA also bully MY now with ban on gloves, palm oil allegedly produced using forced labour...same thing with xinjiang cotton. as a small potato, we're silent like a tikus. wakaka

Posted by BountyOfTheBourse > 2021-05-13 21:40 | Report Abuse

ha ha ha

GrowingRich

2,632 posts

Posted by GrowingRich > 2021-05-14 11:57 | Report Abuse

Three kinds of courage & the importance of telling the Xinjiang story over & over

https://www.colorado.edu/cas/2021/04/27/three-kinds-courage-and-importance-telling-xinjiang-story-over-and-over

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-14 12:05 | Report Abuse

If Xinjiang terrorist have not attack people all over China, then the China Govt would not have implemented this xinjiang reform in order to get peace for the country mah!

The good thing or result is after China implemented this reform, there are no more xinjiang terrorist attack in over china loh!

Sslee

4,849 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-05-14 12:49 | Report Abuse

One man terrorist is another man freedom fighter.
Why no Western Media call Hamas as freedom fighter when they fight the occupier/oppressor/suppressor Israel and for the freedom of Palestine people.
West Bank is the world largest detention camp and Israel governmwnt is guity of genocide.

Sslee

4,849 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-05-14 12:59 | Report Abuse

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-57098709

The Israeli actress and former Miss Israel posted: "Israel deserves to live as a free and safe nation," adding: "Our neighbours deserve the same."

The comments attracted thousands of replies - now switched off - leading to her name trending on Twitter.

In her youth, Gadot completed two years of mandatory military service.

"My heart breaks," the 36-year-old posted online.

"My country is at war. I worry for my family, my friends. I worry for my people. This is a vicious cycle that has been going on for far too long.

"I pray for the victims and their families. I pray for this unimaginable hostility to end, I pray for our leaders to find the solution so we could live side by side in peace. I pray for better days."

Posted by WealthSoWonderful > 2021-05-14 13:09 | Report Abuse

Give all exiled Palestinians full right of return to their homeland, restore full democracy with full voting rights to everybody, stop building new Jewish settlements, then only will Israel hv peace

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-14 13:12 | Report Abuse

U see Israel had allowed & facilitated the creation of 2 palestinian state that are in West Bank & Gaza but still, that did not buy them peace mah!

The palestinian still want jerusalam and that is not agreeable bcos of that israel has no peace loh!

Thus very difficulty is bcos politically Israel cannot give up jeruselam, their holiest site while only the 3rd holiest site for their counterparts mah!

Posted by Sslee > May 14, 2021 12:59 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-57098709

The Israeli actress and former Miss Israel posted: "Israel deserves to live as a free and safe nation," adding: "Our neighbours deserve the same."

The comments attracted thousands of replies - now switched off - leading to her name trending on Twitter.

In her youth, Gadot completed two years of mandatory military service.

"My heart breaks," the 36-year-old posted online.

"My country is at war. I worry for my family, my friends. I worry for my people. This is a vicious cycle that has been going on for far too long.

"I pray for the victims and their families. I pray for this unimaginable hostility to end, I pray for our leaders to find the solution so we could live side by side in peace. I pray for better days."

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-05-14 13:13 | Report Abuse

USA/ Israel bomb Gaza Palestiane innocent citizens but pretend concern on Malaysia, xinjiang, Hong Kong, Tibet, Myanmar human rights' record......Best Oscar award goes to.....wakaka

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-05-14 13:17 | Report Abuse

G7 or Quad team -pls don;t create another middle east war crisis in SCS by provoking all Asia, world against China. we know your Hollywood movie very well. wakaka

Sslee

4,849 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-05-14 13:31 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2020-01-23-story-h1482903339-Please_give_PEACE_a_chance.jsp

The Great Law (Karmic Cycle)

Sometimes called “the Law of Cause and Effect”, the Great Law tells us that in order to get the things we want; we must also embody those things.

In other words, whatever you give, you shall receive; whether it is positive or negative. So, if you want love in your life, be loving. If you want to enjoy financial abundance, be generous. And if you want to have honest, open relationships then you need to offer authenticity and honesty to the people you care about as well.

The Law of Change

When you think about the Law of Change, you connect with the message that the universe gives us what we need. So, you will find that history continually repeating itself until you demonstrate that you’ve learned what you need to in order to create a different future. If you notice that you seem to be stuck in a loop, this is because there’s something fundamental that has not yet been addressed.

Consider a war which has been going on for decades or centuries. The people fighting the war today are not those who started the war. If you think negative thoughts and perform destructive actions, the karmic cycle of negativity and destruction will continue. People need to make a conscious decision to change destructive patterns of behavior. They need to spread loving kindness and good intentions to break the endless cycles of war. It requires higher levels of thinking and similar spiritual values. Everyone needs to make a personal contribution to accomplish the task of bringing about peace in the universe.

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-05-14 13:46 | Report Abuse

Hard to apply buddha's theory of karmic effect to west barbarian. West nations at declining path- thus the only way is thru WAR to rob others wealth....3rd world war is inevitable

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-05-14 13:52 | Report Abuse

Islamic nations must stand together, and combine forces with China to fight west barbarian at the end.

Posted by BeastOfTheEast > 2021-05-14 13:54 | Report Abuse

Israel is not much different from Mongols who conquered China then wanna crush & destroy the people who hv already been living in the land for many centuries

Posted by BeastOfTheEast > 2021-05-14 13:56 | Report Abuse

At least 50% of so called 'Jews' are now actually really atheists

Posted by BeastOfTheEast > 2021-05-14 13:56 | Report Abuse

They only posing as 'Jews' for the sake of a cultural identity

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 15:46 | Report Abuse

a lot of similarities between Jew's and Chinese... family , tradition, intelligence , entrepreneur, hard working, good students,

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 15:47 | Report Abuse

but Jew's too hard Chinese more flexible.... jew yang Chinese yin

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 15:48 | Report Abuse

with that one difference, the Chinese and Jew's would have handled the Palestinians problem differently

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 15:51 | Report Abuse

coincidence? 4 years of Trump, relative peace, a few months of Biden bombs start flying there

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 15:52 | Report Abuse

everyone believes Biden will help the Jew's and now the Jew's are braver more aggressive.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 15:53 | Report Abuse

with friends like America, no one needs enemies

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 15:55 | Report Abuse

when America sanction u, u suffer some pain... when America embrace and hug you, u can die from the embrace

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 15:56 | Report Abuse

unless of course if u are Christians, White, protestants

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-14 16:42 | Report Abuse

China FM says US deserves world's largest mirror to have a good look at itself on human rights issues

BEIJING : Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said US deserves the "largest mirror in the world" to look at themselves, in response to the false and malicious remarks on China's human rights and the Winter Olympics made by some US politicians recently.

On Wednesday (May 12), the US said that China would use the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games to "gloss over abuses," with a senior State Department official saying that Washington was "still considering its moves" ahead of the Olympics in February, as they will not turn a blind eye to Beijing's human rights record, media reported.

"What the US has done on human rights, including its historical record and what it is doing now, is disgraceful. They have no right to make groundless accusations against China on human rights issues," Hua said at a routine briefing on Thursday.

"I hope we can make the largest mirror in the world together and give it to the US so that they can have a good look at themselves," Hua said.

"These politicians or congressmen were selected by the US people, and let's look at what they have done: Floyd's 'I can't breathe, ' persecuted ethnic minorities, hordes of people dying from the epidemic and shootings," Hua said.

If these US politicians or US minorities could actually come to China and visit the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, I'm sure they would be very envious of being Chinese in this day and age, Hua noted.

As for the US threats to boycott the Beijing Winter Olympic Games, Hua expressed China's firm opposition to politicising sports.

"Political manipulation ultimately undermines the right of athletes from all countries to compete fairly," she said.

US politicians have no right to kidnap their country's athletes, said Hua, noting that the attempt to use the Winter Olympics to interfere in China's internal affairs will never succeed and will be resolutely resisted by the international community.

On the issue of human rights, US politicians do not have any qualification to make accusations against China that are not based on facts, whether from a historical or a realistic perspective, Hua said.

- Global Times

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-14 17:04 | Report Abuse

IF USA WANT FRIENDS, THEY MUST HELP THE 3RD WORLD MAH...!!

TALK KOOK WITHOUT HELPING IS USELESS MAH!

LUCKILY THE WORLD HAVE ALTERNATIVE CHINA THAT ARE WILLING TO HELP OUT LOH!

BUT USA CONDEMNS CHINA GOOD GESTURES LOH!

U.S. says condemns political use of vaccines after China-Taiwan tussle

By Michael Martina

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The United States stands with Honduras and condemns the "cynical use" of COVID-19 vaccines for political purposes, the State Department said, after Taiwan blasted China for seeking to use vaccines to make diplomatic inroads with one of Taipei's allies.

Honduras, among a small number of Latin American countries to maintain diplomatic ties with Taiwan, has said it was considering opening an office in China in a bid to acquire much needed COVID-19 shots, prompting Taipei to criticize Beijing for pushing a vaccine-for-recognition deal.

Several Latin American nations are receiving Chinese vaccines, but countries such as Honduras and Guatemala that have built ties with democratic Taiwan - which Beijing considers a breakaway province - are not.

"We condemn the cynical use of potentially life-saving medical assistance to advance the narrow political agendas of certain donors," a State Department spokesman told Reuters without mentioning China when asked about the situation involving Honduras.

"Taiwan's relationships with countries in the region, including Honduras, reinforce the hemisphere's democratic values and support sustainable development," the spokesman said, adding that the United States "stands with Honduras as it confronts these challenging times."

China's foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying responded at a daily news conference in Beijing on Friday, accusing the United States of double standards and of hoarding vaccines while not assisting other countries.

Taiwan has complained that China is applying similar pressure to Paraguay, one of just 15 countries that formally recognize the self-governed island over Beijing.

China, Russia, and the United States have sought to deepen ties around the world and further their countries' geopolitical clout through so-called "vaccine diplomacy".

The Chinese government, which has been exporting millions of doses of COVID-19 vaccines mainly to developing countries, has repeatedly denied that it uses them to gain diplomatic advantage.

Beijing has been gradually whittling away at Taiwan's diplomatic allies, which has alarmed Washington, nervous about an increased Chinese presence in Latin America and the Pacific where those allies are concentrated.

The United States earlier this month backed calls from emerging countries led by India and South Africa to temporarily lift patent protection for COVID-19 vaccines in the race to distribute more doses globally.

(Reporting by Michael Martina; Additional reporting by David Kirton in Beijing;

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-14 17:09 | Report Abuse

Israel calls on UN to condemn attacks from Gaza

UNITED NATIONS, United States: Israel called on the United Nations to condemn what it called "indiscriminate attacks" from Gaza on the Jewish state.

The appeal to the Security Council and Secretary General Antonio Guterres came in a letter published a day after the Palestinians called for an end to Israeli attacks on them, as the two sides engage in an escalating conflict.

"I call upon the international community to unequivocally condemn the indiscriminate attacks by groups in the Gaza Strip against Israeli civilians and population centers and to support Israel's fundamental right to self-defense," Israel's ambassador to the UN and to the United States, Gilad Erdan, said in the letter.

"The State of Israel is not interested in an escalation. However, Israel has the right and duty to defend its people and sovereignty and will continue to do so vigorously," Erdan added.

On Wednesday the Palestinian ambassador to the UN, Riyad Mansour, said in a letter to the UN that it and the international community must "act with immediacy to demand that Israel cease its attacks against the Palestinian civilian population."

He also urged Israel to halt "plans to forcibly displace and ethnically cleanse Palestinians" from Jerusalem. This dispute has been one of the sparks of the new spasm of violence in Israel and the Palestinian territories.

An urgent meeting of the Security Council, the third since Monday, was scheduled to start at 10:00 am (1400 GMT), diplomats say.

The first two were held behind closed doors but this one will be an open session and representatives of Israel and the Palestinians will take part. It will be held virtually.

After the first two meetings the US, Israel's most important supporter, prevented the council from issuing a statement calling for an end to the clashes, arguing that this would be "counter-productive."

Posted by FortuneBlooming > 2021-05-14 21:17 | Report Abuse

China using coercive policies to drive down Uighur birth rates in Xinjiang

https://m.malaysiakini.com/world/574533

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-14 21:36 | Report Abuse

Put it this way loh...!!

The han chinese have been restricted child birth to 1 to 2 by the govt for many years, so even china maintain 1 to 2 uighur...China govt is implementing fair policies across all its population without discrmination for all its races mah!

Posted by FortuneBlooming > May 14, 2021 9:17 PM | Report Abuse

China using coercive policies to drive down Uighur birth rates in Xinjiang

Sslee

4,849 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-05-14 21:39 | Report Abuse

Gajah Sama Gajah Bertarung, Pelanduk Mati di Tengah-Tengah
Agreed with KYY US and China should cooperate for the good of the world.
All will suffer if the war of words become cold or hot war.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-14 21:53 | Report Abuse

I think, in order to protect china citizens, china should quickly develop its militarily capability as a deterrent, the fastest approach is China should beefed up its nuclear weapons arnsneal & increased its capability to deliver the weapon quickly & fast until it reaches at least USA equivalent level loh!

This is the only way China can prevent constant bullying by the west mah!

Posted by Sslee > May 14, 2021 8:52 PM | Report Abuse

“However strong it may grow, China will never seek hegemony, expansion or a sphere of influence, nor will China ever engage in an arms race,” Xi said at the opening ceremony of the annual Boao Forum for Asia in the Chinese province of Hainan.

Xi also claimed, not for the first time, that China is a champion for globalization and the multilateral trading system, saying that international rules should not be set by just one or a few nations.

Without naming any countries, Xi said big nations should behave in a manner “befitting their status and with a greater sense of responsibility.”

He also spoke against a “Cold War” mentality and “ideological confrontation,”

Last month, Biden said China has “an overall goal to become the leading country, the wealthiest country in the world and the most powerful country in the world.” The U.S. president said he will not let that happen under his watch.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 21:57 | Report Abuse

birth rates.... China will have policies suitable for China

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 22:00 | Report Abuse

a few years ago, China passed a law that makes it illegal for a Muslim to to harm another Muslim for eating during Ramadan..... very good law

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 22:01 | Report Abuse

on earth follow earth law, in heaven follow heaven law

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 22:03 | Report Abuse

in the west if one Muslim wag another Muslim for eating during Ramadan what will happen?

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2021-05-14 22:06 | Report Abuse

Muslim birth rates.... girls should be more than baby making machines.... I think China for people helping people to improve themselves

Posted by FortuneBlooming > 2021-05-15 02:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > May 14, 2021 8:52 PM | Report Abuse

Last month, Biden said China has “an overall goal to become the leading country, the wealthiest country in the world and the most powerful country in the world.” The U.S. president said he will not let that happen under his watch.

So it's never gonna happen at all. Becos the next US prez after Biden is gonna say that too. And the next one after that one. And so on & so forth.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-15 11:26 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-15 11:40 |

Post removed.Why?

RiverOfSilver

2,833 posts

Posted by RiverOfSilver > 2021-05-15 16:03 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > May 15, 2021 11:26 AM | Report Abuse

Msia lagi worse so0hai loh!

So how come you are still living in Malaysia leh

You sorrhhay kah

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-05-15 16:18 | Report Abuse

agree

Major powers should cooperate and together rape the Third World countries.
Then there will be no stumbling blocks to mutual Gang Rapes

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-05-15 17:07 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-15 18:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz