4 people like this.

22 comment(s). Last comment by i3lurker 2021-07-27 10:29

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2021-07-25 11:32 | Report Abuse

U consider very rich n lucky during world war. Many ppl like pengemis. U stil wan to complain wat oh????

MiaoMiao7

449 posts

Posted by MiaoMiao7 > 2021-07-25 11:45 | Report Abuse

"Soon the young dentist felt in love with my brother. When Stella knew about it, she left and went back to Singapore with her 2 sons."

You're telling the full story here. The young assistant dentist fell in love with your brother and his wife left him? There got to be more than that. I dont want to speculate but I will ask question. Got F or not? Got out of wedlock child or not? There must be something major that triggers the wife to run away, if so, your bro got no one to blame but himself.

chinaman

3,204 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-07-25 12:23 | Report Abuse

aiya. small problem. wife left...just let her. find another new car. wakaka

chinaman

3,204 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-07-25 12:27 | Report Abuse

Work, one must be very serious...Life- one must when to let go...
Gate gate parasamgate Bodhi soha- Buddha

LossAversion

1,678 posts

Posted by LossAversion > 2021-07-25 12:40 | Report Abuse

The OUTCOME FORMULA of GENEROUSITY is very simple.... if done with SINCERITY !!

rogers123

3,992 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2021-07-25 12:54 | Report Abuse

Out of 300 of my scholarship recipients, only a few graduates would get in touch with me regularly. Almost all of them do not even send New Year cards or WhatsApp well wish messages. <-- U R DOING CHARITY FOR SOMETHING IN THE FUTURE? IF U REALLY WAN TO HELP POOR PEOPLE, DO IT IN THE SINCERE WAY. DONT COMPLAINT................

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2021-07-25 14:10 | Report Abuse

KYY Thanks for sharing your story. Depression is a severe and terrible disease to have. Bipolar illness causes severe mood swings and the sufferer can suffer terribly during the depth of the depressive phase. Your sharing will hopefully encourage those with similar illness to seek help early as good treatment is available.

KYY. You have shared your brother’s story a few times. This article you revealed a bit more. In a previous article, I sensed a bit of anger towards your brother's action in your post. It was sad he took his life successfully. Suicide and chronic ill health are the two dreaded outcomes of those suffering from depression. Your love for your younger brother shines through all your writings on this topic and I hope you can find comfort, peace and closure on this particular event. I think your younger brother will want you to do so too.

KYY. Your generosity in supporting the poor in their education will always be remembered by many. Just by giving, you are already rewarded. The knowledge that the recipients were helped to complete their education and becoming productive members of society later, is the badge of this great generosity you should carry invisibly within you every time. There is a lot of joy in both giving and receiving; some of those who have received maybe more expressive than others. This act of generosity cannot be forgotten by those recipients touched by your kindness.

Kindest regards and wishing you good health and joy.

3iii

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-25 14:23 | Report Abuse

They say if you want to have healthy mind, you need to get in touch with your inner child!
What this means is that, once in a while, you need to do things that are lunny like riding roller coaster, doing buggy jumping, or simply riding bicycle just like a 5 year old! Or you can just take a hike on hills behind your house or even do some fishing from that polluted river!
Dont just work, work, work! Or study, study, study! Or too preoccupy with problem, problem, problem!
Life is short, have a blast once in the while no matter how sad you feel!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-25 14:26 | Report Abuse

And yes, be nice! Give warm smile! Be good to others! Because what goes around comes around!
If you are in toxic environment like civil service giving that sour face all day long, in the end, you are spreading negativity! And as your spread negativity, you get what we see now in Malaysia! A pariah state!

Slc1

854 posts

Posted by Slc1 > 2021-07-25 14:53 | Report Abuse

Do u know how old is KYY or not? Still want to do roller coaster and bungie jumping.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-25 15:14 | Report Abuse

Slc! Yeah, so what! Better for Grandpa Koon die on roller coaster than die standing!

Sslee

4,562 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-25 20:01 | Report Abuse

Just be grateful, you are still healthy, have an income and can play shares at Bursa or any other market.

Remember those lost their job, worrying sick when the next meal maybe and worrying sick of covid.

As of in touch of each other and old freiends, it need to start from you. Remember when is the last time you call your parents, brothers, sisters or childrens or do you remember the name of your grand childrens.

I have whatsapps group connecting my mother, my sister and brothers, spouses and all our childrens.

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2021-07-26 08:03 | Report Abuse

We should not invest fully our capital, allocate a certain percentage (which we are affordable) to it. But talks is easy it all depends ourself discipline.

fazil

371 posts

Posted by fazil > 2021-07-26 10:36 | Report Abuse

Almost all your family members in medical line, you should be doctor as well, i think you will make good doctor if choose this profession , you have passion for it.

Posted by Callmejholow > 2021-07-26 10:55 | Report Abuse

i wonder how many committed suicide due to your 'recommendations'.

krish52

257 posts

Posted by krish52 > 2021-07-26 14:31 | Report Abuse

i won't feel sorry for you. luckily i escaped from being your victim by discontinuing your sinful recommendations. you will face your karma in due course.

trum

7,611 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-26 18:07 | Report Abuse

i feel sorry for your brother in your brother tragic story above.

But I don’t feel sorry for you because of your cunning manipulation of your blogs writings to fool the Bilis.
Your actions in Bursa are totally sinful.

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2021-07-26 18:22 | Report Abuse

This is one of the most important posts, and I thank Mr. Koon for his courage in sharing it. At the very least, it might help bring more attention to mental issues faced by so many people. Mostly in silent by them and their families, due to the stigma attached. With insensitive outsiders, it is somehow seen and used as material for jokes!

Hopefully, with better and more accurate information over time, our society will show more understanding and compassion towards people with mental issues. Without compassion, we can never ever be a developed country, for there's more to this than just the financial aspects.

Posted by investkaki > 2021-07-26 19:07 | Report Abuse

thank you for sharing

Jack Khan

1,235 posts

Posted by Jack Khan > 2021-07-26 21:50 | Report Abuse

Serba Dinamik have bipolar disorder ?

Posted by TheGardener > 2021-07-27 00:59 | Report Abuse

Bro Koon, my experience about grateful......I will choose to have dog, human are joker!

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-07-27 10:29 | Report Abuse

maybe its Karma transferred to the Brother?

His Brother took some of his sins [Your actions in Bursa are totally sinful] on his shoulder????????????????

trum i feel sorry for your brother in your brother tragic story above.

But I don’t feel sorry for you because of your cunning manipulation of your blogs writings to fool the Bilis.
Your actions in Bursa are totally sinful.
26/07/2021 6:07 PM

Post a Comment
Market Buzz