1 person likes this.

116 comment(s). Last comment by uncensored 2022-02-17 16:02

Sslee

4,821 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-09 12:21 | Report Abuse

uncensored mind telling yours truth, why you hate China CPC so much?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 12:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by uncensored > Feb 9, 2022 12:17 PM | Report Abuse

SSlee that I knew believe in God that said we all are sinner. Right ?
if you chosen to believe "the inherent good of people" then are you questioning your only belief ?????

Answer : You are assuming SsLee is a christian! What if he is buddhist! What if he is free thinker! Anyway, been 'religious' is between you and God! Don't be like those good for nothing self righteous who make it public wearing 'holy' robe, walking and talking like already gotten ticket to heaven but never help anyone! Only in their sick mind thinking everybody else are sinners!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 12:32 | Report Abuse

The good people are not even religous! Take Uncle Kentang who genuinely help everybody around him despite been not rich at all! This are the kind of people who are morally upright despite not having religious background!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 12:39 | Report Abuse

Tobby please ask him. Sslee

My answer is to him. Not to you.

I don't really care what you believed in.

Hahahahha

So sorry your belief is not my concern.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by Tobby > Feb 9, 2022 12:31 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by uncensored > Feb 9, 2022 12:17 PM | Report Abuse

SSlee that I knew believe in God that said we all are sinner. Right ?
if you chosen to believe "the inherent good of people" then are you questioning your only belief ?????

Answer : You are assuming SsLee is a christian! What if he is buddhist! What if he is free thinker! Anyway, been 'religious' is between you and God! Don't be like those good for nothing self righteous who make it public wearing 'holy' robe, walking and talking like already gotten ticket to heaven but never help anyone! Only in their sick mind thinking everybody else are sinners!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 12:41 | Report Abuse

Tobby ai yo yo yo please don't tell me you are him

Hahahahaha

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 12:41 | Report Abuse

Uncensored! I belief you are good christian girl! That's my assumption!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 12:43 | Report Abuse

Tobby, I believed that i3 is a site with limited freedom of speech. This is not a site control by CPC so Tobby you can assume whatever you wants.

Hahahahahhaha

>>>>>>>
Posted by Tobby > Feb 9, 2022 12:41 PM | Report Abuse

Uncensored! I belief you are good christian girl! That's my assumption!

Sslee

4,821 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-09 12:51 | Report Abuse

I wrote in my 2013 New Year Sharing: Have you ever wondered what life is about? I recalled watching a TV program: The Journey of Civilization. The guest speaker said,
“From Confucianism, (Ruler has ruler responsibility, subject has subject responsibility, father has father responsibility, and son has son responsibility.) I learn to take on responsibility. (拿得起)
From Buddhism, (Things are in flux never still. It’s begins from emptiness, will end in emptiness and reemerge from emptiness. Life is cycles of birth and death until Enlightenment and Nirvana.) I learn when to relinquish my responsibility and let other take over. (放得下)
From Taoism, (Heaven and Earth are one. Nature and Man are one.) I learn to live with nature, at peace and at ease with myself and others.” (看得开)
How beautifully and elegantly this speaker summary what life is about?

As Chinese Malaysian we were brought up with the influence of Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism which are more about philosophy, spirituality, way of life and tradition belief/practices than religion. As such we do not go around wearing our religion cap and telling the whole world the greatness, wholeness and holiness of our religion. We believe religion is a personal choice and to be kept between you and your religion.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 12:59 | Report Abuse

Judaism, Christianity and Islam have done too much damage to humanity! All three came from same faith!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 13:00 | Report Abuse

Humanity better off with simple good core values!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 13:04 | Report Abuse

Sslee, you love to write & read philosophy. No all philosphy good to be ponder on... some might even lead you to astray...

1. The Meaning of “Meaning”
One part of philosophy of life’s meaning consists of the systematic attempt to identify what people have in mind when they think about the topic or what they mean by talk of “life’s meaning.” For many in the field, terms such as “importance” and “significance” are synonyms of “meaningfulness” and so are insufficiently revealing, but there are those who draw a distinction between meaningfulness and significance (Singer 1996, 112–18; Belliotti 2019, 145–50, 186). There is also debate about how the concept of a meaningless life relates to the ideas of a life that is absurd (Nagel 1970, 1986, 214–23; Feinberg 1980; Belliotti 2019), futile (Trisel 2002), and not worth living (Landau 2017, 12–15; Matheson 2017).

A useful way to begin to get clear about what thinking about life’s meaning involves is to specify the bearer. Which life does the inquirer have in mind? A standard distinction to draw is between the meaning “in” life, where a human person is what can exhibit meaning, and the meaning “of” life in a narrow sense, where the human species as a whole is what can be meaningful or not. There has also been a bit of recent consideration of whether animals or human infants can have meaning in their lives, with most rejecting that possibility (e.g., Wong 2008, 131, 147; Fischer 2019, 1–24), but a handful of others beginning to make a case for it (Purves and Delon 2018; Thomas 2018). Also under-explored is the issue of whether groups, such as a people or an organization, can be bearers of meaning, and, if so, under what conditions.

Most analytic philosophers have been interested in meaning in life, that is, in the meaningfulness that a person’s life could exhibit, with comparatively few these days addressing the meaning of life in the narrow sense. Even those who believe that God is or would be central to life’s meaning have lately addressed how an individual’s life might be meaningful in virtue of God more often than how the human race might be. Although some have argued that the meaningfulness of human life as such merits inquiry to no less a degree (if not more) than the meaning in a life (Seachris 2013; Tartaglia 2015; cf. Trisel 2016), a large majority of the field has instead been interested in whether their lives as individual persons (and the lives of those they care about) are meaningful and how they could become more so.

Focusing on meaning in life, it is quite common to maintain that it is conceptually something good for its own sake or, relatedly, something that provides a basic reason for action (on which see Visak 2017). There are a few who have recently suggested otherwise, maintaining that there can be neutral or even undesirable kinds of meaning in a person’s life (e.g., Mawson 2016, 90, 193; Thomas 2018, 291, 294). However, these are outliers, with most analytic philosophers, and presumably laypeople, instead wanting to know when an individual’s life exhibits a certain kind of final value (or non-instrumental reason for action).

Another claim about which there is substantial consensus is that meaningfulness is not all or nothing and instead comes in degrees, such that some periods of life are more meaningful than others and that some lives as a whole are more meaningful than others. Note that one can coherently hold the view that some people’s lives are less meaningful (or even in a certain sense less “important”) than others, or are even meaningless (unimportant), and still maintain that people have an equal standing from a moral point of view. Consider a consequentialist moral principle according to which each individual counts for one in virtue of having a capacity for a meaningful life, or a Kantian approach according to which all people have a dignity in virtue of their capacity for autonomous decision-making, where meaning is a function of the exercise of this capacity. For both moral outlooks, we could be required to help people with relatively meaningless lives.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Yet another relatively uncontroversial element of the concept of meaningfulness in respect of individual persons is that it is conceptually distinct from happiness or rightness (emphasized in Wolf 2010, 2016). First, to ask whether someone’s life is meaningful is not one and the same as asking whether her life is pleasant or she is subjectively well off. A life in an experience machine or virtual reality device would surely be a happy one, but very few take it to be a prima facie candidate for meaningfulness (Nozick 1974: 42–45). Indeed, a number would say that one’s life logically could become meaningful precisely by sacrificing one’s well-being, e.g., by helping others at the expense of one’s self-interest. Second, asking whether a person’s existence over time is meaningful is not identical to considering whether she has been morally upright; there are intuitively ways to enhance meaning that have nothing to do with right action or moral virtue, such as making a scientific discovery or becoming an excellent dancer. Now, one might argue that a life would be meaningless if, or even because, it were unhappy or immoral, but that would be to posit a synthetic, substantive relationship between the concepts, far from indicating that speaking of “meaningfulness” is analytically a matter of connoting ideas regarding happiness or rightness. The question of what (if anything) makes a person’s life meaningful is conceptually distinct from the questions of what makes a life happy or moral, although it could turn out that the best answer to the former question appeals to an answer to one of the latter questions.

Supposing, then, that talk of “meaning in life” connotes something good for its own sake that can come in degrees and that is not analytically equivalent to happiness or rightness, what else does it involve? What more can we say about this final value, by definition? Most contemporary analytic philosophers would say that the relevant value is absent from spending time in an experience machine (but see Goetz 2012 for a different view) or living akin to Sisyphus, the mythic figure doomed by the Greek gods to roll a stone up a hill for eternity (famously discussed by Albert Camus and Taylor 1970). In addition, many would say that the relevant value is typified by the classic triad of “the good, the true, and the beautiful” (or would be under certain conditions). These terms are not to be taken literally, but instead are rough catchwords for beneficent relationships (love, collegiality, morality), intellectual reflection (wisdom, education, discoveries), and creativity (particularly the arts, but also potentially things like humor or gardening).

Pressing further, is there something that the values of the good, the true, the beautiful, and any other logically possible sources of meaning involve? There is as yet no consensus in the field. One salient view is that the concept of meaning in life is a cluster or amalgam of overlapping ideas, such as fulfilling higher-order purposes, meriting substantial esteem or admiration, having a noteworthy impact, transcending one’s animal nature, making sense, or exhibiting a compelling life-story (Markus 2003; Thomson 2003; Metz 2013, 24–35; Seachris 2013, 3–4; Mawson 2016). However, there are philosophers who maintain that something much more monistic is true of the concept, so that (nearly) all thought about meaningfulness in a person’s life is essentially about a single property. Suggestions include being devoted to or in awe of qualitatively superior goods (Taylor 1989, 3–24), transcending one’s limits (Levy 2005), or making a contribution (Martela 2016).

Recently there has been something of an “interpretive turn” in the field, one instance of which is the strong view that meaning-talk is logically about whether and how a life is intelligible within a wider frame of reference (Goldman 2018, 116–29; Seachris 2019; Thomas 2019; cf. Repp 2018). According to this approach, inquiring into life’s meaning is nothing other than seeking out sense-making information, perhaps a narrative about life or an explanation of its source and destiny. This analysis has the advantage of promising to unify a wide array of uses of the term “meaning.” However, it has the disadvantages of being unable to capture the intuitions that meaning in life is essentially good for its own sake (Landau 2017, 12–15), that it is not logically contradictory to maintain that an ineffable condition is what confers meaning on life (as per Cooper 2003, 126–42; Bennett-Hunter 2014; Waghorn 2014), and that often human actions themselves (as distinct from an interpretation of them), such as rescuing a child from a burning building, are what bear meaning.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Some thinkers have suggested that a complete analysis of the concept of life’s meaning should include what has been called “anti-matter” (Metz 2002, 805–07, 2013, 63–65, 71–73) or “anti-meaning” (Campbell and Nyholm 2015; Egerstrom 2015), conditions that reduce the meaningfulness of a life. The thought is that meaning is well represented by a bipolar scale, where there is a dimension of not merely positive conditions, but also negative ones. Gratuitous cruelty or destructiveness are prima facie candidates for actions that not merely fail to add meaning, but also subtract from any meaning one’s life might have had.

Despite the ongoing debates about how to analyze the concept of life’s meaning (or articulate the definition of the phrase “meaning in life”), the field remains in a good position to make progress on the other key questions posed above, viz., of what would make a life meaningful and whether any lives are in fact meaningful. A certain amount of common ground is provided by the point that meaningfulness at least involves a gradient final value in a person’s life that is conceptually distinct from happiness and rightness, with exemplars of it potentially being the good, the true, and the beautiful. The rest of this discussion addresses philosophical attempts to capture the nature of this value theoretically and to ascertain whether it exists in at least some of our lives.

Sslee

4,821 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-09 13:06 | Report Abuse

Religion usually entails adhering to a certain dogma or belief system.
Spirituality place little important on intellectual beliefs but is concerned with growing into and experiencing the divine consciousness, the inner self. Spiritual seek to conquer self whereas religion seek to conquer others into believing and adhering to a certain belief system. Spiritual is inner whereas religion can be inner but mostly external. Spiritual emphasis more on self-actualization in this earthy world whereas religion emphasis on the afterlife.
You can be an atheist but still remain spiritual.
You can be religious but lack spirituality.

Sslee

4,821 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-09 13:14 | Report Abuse

Why need to be so complicated. The meaning of life is as simple as:
(拿得起), (放得下), (看得开)

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 13:15 | Report Abuse

Sslee this is called illusory truth effect.

Hahahaha

>>>>>>>>>
Posted by Sslee > Feb 9, 2022 1:06 PM | Report Abuse

Religion usually entails adhering to a certain dogma or belief system.
Spirituality place little important on intellectual beliefs but is concerned with growing into and experiencing the divine consciousness, the inner self. Spiritual seek to conquer self whereas religion seek to conquer others into believing and adhering to a certain belief system. Spiritual is inner whereas religion can be inner but mostly external. Spiritual emphasis more on self-actualization in this earthy world whereas religion emphasis on the afterlife.
You can be an atheist but still remain spiritual.
You can be religious but lack spirituality.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 13:17 | Report Abuse

It is always easy to say then done...

But in real life ...easily to be done ???

Forgive those who trespassed you... can forgive ???

>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by Sslee > Feb 9, 2022 1:14 PM | Report Abuse

Why need to be so complicated. The meaning of life is as simple as:
(拿得起), (放得下), (看得开)

Sslee

4,821 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-09 13:22 | Report Abuse

So what do you get from carrying so many baggages and monkeys on your back?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 13:26 | Report Abuse

Sslee, what you believe in your mind do not always similar in real life.

Hahahaha

You need to take courage to open my bags to uncover what is hidden inside...

Right ?

Courage to discover..

>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by Sslee > Feb 9, 2022 1:22 PM | Report Abuse

So what do you get from carrying so many baggages and monkeys on your back?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 13:34 | Report Abuse

Problem with Judaism, Christianity and Islam is that followers are over burden with guilt! Overburden with sins! Overfocus on afterlife!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 13:34 | Report Abuse

And also over preach with fairy tales!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 13:35 | Report Abuse

Been too religious makes one inhuman! A walking fake god!

Sslee

4,821 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-09 13:44 | Report Abuse

Uncensored only you and yourself can open your bags to uncover what is hidden inside...and it take courage to do so.

If you want to travel far and wide you need to throw away all your baggages(hatred) and monkeys (anger).

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 13:52 | Report Abuse

I already opened my bags but it is your courage whether you wants to open your EYES to see & used your brain to understands.

But you only just use your brain to ASSUMe only...then how ?

Sslee

4,821 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-09 13:54 | Report Abuse

So uncensored what have you found inside your bags?

Sslee

4,821 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-09 14:06 | Report Abuse

If that is soo is that worth carrying that baggages on your back for the rest of your life?

Posted by uncensored > Feb 9, 2022 1:56 PM | Report Abuse
All that I posted whereas you disagreed

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 14:14 | Report Abuse

Disclaimer All the posting here by me does not necessary meant that I agreed of its content. Some part of its I might disagreed.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 14:17 | Report Abuse

Sslee I believed that you do understand what its means " The TRUTH will set you free " right.

So carrying the truth should not be a burden right ?

>>>>>>>>
Posted by Sslee > Feb 9, 2022 2:06 PM | Report Abuse

If that is soo is that worth carrying that baggages on your back for the rest of your life?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 14:21 | Report Abuse

Uncensored! Let me share you a core teaching given to me by a master fortune teller!
"Life will present wonderful opportunities if you remain open and go with the flow"!
And that gem cost me RM150!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 14:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by uncensored > Feb 9, 2022 2:17 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee I believed that you do understand what its means " The TRUTH will set you free " right.

Answer : Ignorance is a bliss when a person who does not know about a problem does not worry about it He never keeps up with the news or cares about the troubles in the world!
And here's the truth will set you free mantra that nobody actually knew! The truth is meant to represent Christianity, God or Jesus which will set you free from worldly impediments such as sin, misery, or ignorance!

Posted by barbertan > 2022-02-09 14:26 | Report Abuse

Many people believe the most frequently washed body part was the hands. It is not, in fact it is the BRAINS! Checked how much KOOL AID you have been drinking lately?

Sslee

4,821 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-09 14:26 | Report Abuse

So whose truth? Like I said before to Karim and Najib the truth is I had done nothing wrong

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 14:27 | Report Abuse

The truth will set your free meant for those brainwashed christians! I doubt Uncensored did her homework!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 14:29 | Report Abuse

The thing is, is the Bible represent the truth! Or is it represent fairy tales of ancient politics!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 14:36 | Report Abuse

I say science is the truth! 1+1 =2! Politicians will say 1+1 = unity! Religous gurus will tell you 1+! doesn't not equal to 2 but heaven awaits for those who seek the truth!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-09 14:40 | Report Abuse

Zakar Naik says only muslims go to heaven! And that the truth!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 14:53 | Report Abuse

Tobby are you the same person as Sslee,

I am not talking with you la...

If talking with you a soclialist that still care about his own pocket then my writing will be different.

Hahahahaha

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by Tobby > Feb 9, 2022 2:25 PM | Report Abuse

Answer : Ignorance is a bliss when a person who does not know about a problem does not worry about it He never keeps up with the news or cares about the troubles in the world!
And here's the truth will set you free mantra that nobody actually knew! The truth is meant to represent Christianity, God or Jesus which will set you free from worldly impediments such as sin, misery, or ignorance!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 14:54 | Report Abuse

Sslee, God given you the choice ...it is up to you to choose.

Hahahahaha

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by Sslee > Feb 9, 2022 2:26 PM | Report Abuse

So whose truth? Like I said before to Karim and Najib the truth is I had done nothing wrong

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 14:56 | Report Abuse

choosing the denial defense mechanism also a way to protect little pinky communists from the TRUTH... as their heart are fragile

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 18:05 | Report Abuse

'Pure evil': Satellites show destroyed Uyghur graves in China
More than 100 Uyghur gravesites and tombs in China appear to have been destroyed. CNN's Matt Rivers reports

https://youtu.be/gUSQm1ubstA

Sslee

4,821 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-09 19:48 | Report Abuse

Destroyed graves??? How about Israel destroyed houses and shoot to kill.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 20:23 | Report Abuse

SSlee is that ok ??

.>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by Sslee > Feb 9, 2022 7:48 PM | Report Abuse

Destroyed graves??? How about Israel destroyed houses and shoot to kill.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 20:28 | Report Abuse

精彩片段》明居正:普丁坐山觀虎鬥...【年代向錢看】2022.02.08

年代向錢看

「年代電視」是完全數位化的電視新聞台,提供全方位即時報導,以及現場直播。現在您可以透過年代新聞APP,隨時隨地收看即時新聞與節目。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T4pvM3L7e4

Sslee

4,821 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-09 20:31 | Report Abuse

Uncensored is the below OK and justified????

According to a 2021 study conducted by the Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs, the several post-9/11 wars participated in by the United States in its war against terror have caused the displacement, conservatively calculated, of 38 million people in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, and the Philippines; 26.7 million people have returned home following displacement.[45] The study estimated these wars caused the deaths of 897,000 to 929,000 people, including over 364,000 civilians, and cost $8 trillion.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 20:39 | Report Abuse

WHY you asked me ??? Evil is evil.

So you are agreed now that China CPC is indeed evil as you compared evil happened in others place. Right ?

Hahahahahahha

Now at least Sslee agreed with me America & China boths are evil

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by Sslee > Feb 9, 2022 8:31 PM | Report Abuse

According to a 2021 study conducted by the Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs, the several post-9/11 wars participated in by the United States in its war against terror have caused the displacement, conservatively calculated, of 38 million people in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, and the Philippines; 26.7 million people have returned home following displacement.[45] The study estimated these wars caused the deaths of 897,000 to 929,000 people, including over 364,000 civilians, and cost $8 trillion.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 20:41 | Report Abuse

Now at least SSLEE agreed that America gov & China CPC boths are evil

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by uncensored > Feb 9, 2022 8:39 PM | Report Abuse X

WHY you asked me ??? Evil is evil.

So you are agreed now that China CPC is indeed evil as you compared evil happened in others place. Right ?

Hahahahahahha

Now at least Sslee agreed with me America & China boths are evil

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by Sslee > Feb 9, 2022 8:31 PM | Report Abuse

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 21:02 | Report Abuse

Gravitas Ukraine Direct: Infected Athletes in China's Quarantine camps lash out
WION
4.5M subscribers

Infected athletes in China's Quarantine camps for the Beijing Winter Olympics are sharing stories of horror. They're lashing out over bad food, dirty rooms & miscommunication by Chinese authorities. Palki Sharma gets you a report on their ordeal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uskeMblDNhY

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-09 21:10 |

Post removed.Why?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 21:11 | Report Abuse

中领馆揭谷爱凌真实国籍秘密:中国绿卡美国公民;经纪人:报道这两段就可毁她中国事业!不唱国歌网民不满:速封杀!辱骂朱易事件微博删文4万;ASML警告中企窃密还卖钱!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2wlyiM3f20

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 21:17 | Report Abuse

China can hardly rescue Russia with trade between the two nations at 2%

China Reports - The BL
12.5K subscribers

According to CNN, Russian President Vladimir Putin met with Chinese President Xi Jinping at the Beijing Winter Olympics opening ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OVSxJ6YBCI

Post a Comment
Market Buzz