10 comment(s). Last comment by dawnchua0216 1 day ago

Income

11,852 posts

Posted by Income > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Real vote lovers

treasurehunt

1,883 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Don't be so calculative lor. Risk your big portion of your wealth for a 'fair deal'. Not worth it. Sacrifice a little for the sake of social stability. Good deal to T15.

Income

11,852 posts

Posted by Income > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Pay tax for social stability

26,968 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJtC_4uqArU
still trust Pmx & PH?

ImCK

3,191 posts

Posted by ImCK > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

we pay tax nvm we willing help our people but can goverment dont take our money help other country without permission ? work so hard introduce new tax but at beside take 100m help other country

ImCK

3,191 posts

Posted by ImCK > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

if want be HERO all YB should donate thier salary without using people money

26,968 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

our Tax Money is for Malaysia! no for Palestine! if want to donate Palestine, do a separate voluntary fund! not our income tax

LossAversion

1,720 posts

Posted by LossAversion > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

@Speakup, how about M40 taxes also going to support rich school kids, esp those SRJK students who come to school in big cars Benz, BMW, Alphard, etc etc!!!! Should exclude them so that other poor/rural kids have better allocations.

Posted by eastern_joy > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

The big question is what happened to our taxes? Pergi lubang mana? Pergi siapa punya poket? Is it gone to good use or just to those cronies pockets? Goes to RM85 million PADU app done by crony company? I pay taxes and still need to donate to SRJK(C) school for their projects to build new halls, events, etc. We still pay road taxes, pay tolls, pay airport taxes, pay passports, pay all things even though we pay taxes already. So, this does not really add up, isn't it? Or someone can help to report out in detail, like company financials, where are our Malaysians taxpayers go to?

Posted by dawnchua0216 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Governing is truly not easy. Regarding the recently introduced financial budget, from my personal perspective, I believe it is a positive budget. Many people are saying that our taxpayers' money was wasted on the PADU app, a failed product. Taking the PADU app as an example, 85 million was spent, which reminds me of the previous administration, where the leader in power spent 38 million just to upgrade his Seri Perdana Complex. Even if we step back and say that the PADU app is indeed a failure, at least its development was for nation-building purposes. In contrast, the Seri Perdana Complex was solely for personal comfort. By comparison, I would much rather my taxes go toward developing an app, even if the development fails.