SUPERCOMNET TECHNOLOGIES BHD

KLSE (MYR): SCOMNET (0001)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

1.33 - 1.39

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

4,414 comment(s). Last comment by NgWS90 5 days ago

LiimInvest

2,267 posts

Posted by LiimInvest > 2019-05-31 22:37 | Report Abuse

Yu_and _Mee fully agreed u. Pls ignored this shit guy.

ming

2,081 posts

Posted by ming > 2019-05-31 23:39 | Report Abuse

PE 40 price still steady.. overtake myeg lo.. funny

BobLimm

52 posts

Posted by BobLimm > 2019-06-01 08:25 | Report Abuse

Many medical device players have all the long avoid China due to IP. With the ongoing trade war with China, more medtech companies will avoid China further. Did a check on one of their major customers, Edwards, their GP is at 70+%, for sure the down stream suppliers will be healthy!

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-01 16:49 | Report Abuse

so conclusion is , can we get to 1.20 before free warrant on 14th of June or not? wakakakka. If really 1.20 , then your free warrant will be priced at at least 55 cents woh , since the exercise price is 65 cents. Assuming you hold 990 lots of Scomnet , you will be entitled to 33,000 free warrant , that times 55 cents , already RM18,150 woh haahahaha , got wet dream or not?

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2019-06-01 19:09 | Report Abuse

u still remember sell in may and fly away ar? hahaha

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-03 09:45 | Report Abuse

HAHAHAHA stupid Yu_and_Mee , talk so much cock , but in the end NEVER BUY! No skin in the game why talk so much walao? So stupid leh. But funny so gave me a good laugh wakakak. 93 cents now o , your wet dream 1.20 still coming or not?

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-03 13:30 | Report Abuse

Yu_and_Mee keep deleting previous comment woh , including his prediction of 1.20 before warrant ex date hahahaha , why so scared? Don't dare to leave your prediction for the world to see?

LiimInvest

2,267 posts

Posted by LiimInvest > 2019-06-04 12:19 | Report Abuse

Waiting for warrants issue transfer date on 17th of June. Wait and see !

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-04 16:40 | Report Abuse

Reply to Yu_and_Mee :
Syiok punya pasal, so what? x-)
You bought meh? You also not buy but keep talking rubbish here to show how smart you are.
Same same stupid like me as you said on me. No different. Don't act like master.

LOL Yu_and_Mee , try scrolling up to my old comments , do your homework first la before criticizing , at least I have skin in the game. You leh? Talk cock only panai , no money to bet with me , now I know the real reason is YOU DONT EVEN HAVE MONEY TO BUY STOCKS WAKAKAKKA. So bodoh la you. You are like the kid in theme park that keep shouting buy no money to play any game. Damn sad la you hahaha. And stop deleting your comment la aiyo , no money nevermind ,at least be a man.

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-04 16:40 | Report Abuse

@Liiminvest , now I know at least you are better. At least you don't delete your comment like a pussy as Yu_and_Mee. hahaha

Huat1

2,509 posts

Posted by Huat1 > 2019-06-05 09:29 | Report Abuse

Be focus on earning money from your investment...know how to make better decisions. How? Study more about the company, the technical analysis, world economic etc.. Improve on our competency on investment. Certainly not spending time on personal attacks on others and talk nonsense.

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-06 11:46 | Report Abuse

@huat1 , talking about competency , at least I have skin in the game , not like someone here talk nonsense all day but don't own a single share.

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-06 11:46 | Report Abuse

@yu_and_mee , STFU la please haha , no money buy , no money bet , now become wanna be philosopher pulak hahahha , you are really good in bullshxtting that's for sure. At least I will give you that. Buy in after bonus issue hahahhaha , the whole story of this counter right now is to get bonus issue and you are here be like I am gonna buy in after the party is over , say all about EQ whenever you want , but it seems you lack the most important Q , which is IQ.
undefined

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-06 11:53 | Report Abuse

Anyone that deletes his/her comment loses my respect immediately , I will repeat again so the whole world know how much of a hypocrite yu_and_mee is. He has been predicting RM1.20 for scomnet before 14th of June , but immediately deleted his/her ( I am sensing he might be a ball-less male right now since he doesn't even have the balls to keep his comment ) comment after he realized the possibility of 1.20 in roughly a week now is not likely. And even has the audacity to say the delete button is there for him to erase his own stupid prediction LOL. It's like someone saying I admit I am stupid which is why I constantly delete proofs of my stupidity. Ok la yu_and_mee , now that I completely realize how big of a clueless ignorant bump you are , I will not waste my time arguing with you anymore. Hope you can save your bulltahi philosophy to yourself and don't comment your genius prediction on this counter if you don't own any. Thanks.

gohku

373 posts

Posted by gohku > 2019-06-06 12:07 | Report Abuse

I read the comment here with interest but let me make a few comment.

1. Scomnet at current price PE 42x is it expensive and investable ?
On the surface it is rather overvalue based on value investment, however i notice the company has been growing very strongly for the past few quarters, thus this may justify higher valuation as a growth stock.

2. Scomnet supply their product to medical device company and these companies trade at average PE of 30x to 60x, perhaps the market like to pay a premium to these type of company for its earnings stability and sustainability.

3. I notice this company cash generation is extremely strong, that means this company is a cash cow and had no borrowing funding its growth.
This should give additional boost to its good rating.

Overall if u view the company growth and cashflow are sustainable, then at PE 42x it is not overvalue .

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-07 10:19 | Report Abuse

@gohku , finally some good analysis instead of vague and abstract philosophy by yu_and_mee , he is completely gone from this counter's forum which I like. That being said gohku , expect some selling pressure after next week as people might sell after the ex-date of free warrant.

vamsi0012

17 posts

Posted by vamsi0012 > 2019-06-07 12:47 | Report Abuse

scomnet it really looking good to enter to know when to buy ? when to sell text me in telegram @revathi_4

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-07 13:05 | Report Abuse

@yu_and_mee , like i said just scroll up and look and my previous comments that I WILL NEVER DELETE , unlike a ball less coward , which at this point I believe everyone knows who I am talking about. So please , get lost , or get in and buy some yourself. Opps , sorry forget you have no money to buy. It's ok , we will wait for you right here.

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-07 13:06 | Report Abuse

@vamsi0012 , depending on your own risk preference , and your ideal risk reward ratio. No one really knows what will happen after free warrant ex date , personal guess is there will be a temporary pump to create hype so the insiders can offload and make money.

Posted by Investar2862 > 2019-06-07 13:30 | Report Abuse

I started buying Scomnet at around RM0.18
In and out based on Swing Trade strategy...one of my best profitable stock...

If you are afraid of people pump and dump, then you can use technical charting to guide you in your trade.

If you want to invest longer term, this may be a very good growth stock - go and do homework on the company's business to see its prospect before you invest.

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-07 19:40 | Report Abuse

5 more trading days and we will all have the answers we need.

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-09 17:51 | Report Abuse

@yu_and_mee , look , i honestly think you should stfu and get lost. If you can't even look at my previous comment about how I bought big into this stock , you are not only broke AF but clearly incompetent as well. Like I said , you lack the Q that is most important , IQ. So gtf out of here , not going to entertain your bump ass anymore.

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-09 20:33 | Report Abuse

Yu_and_Mee ,clearly not you? Lol. Surprisingly you haven't started deleting your comment yet. That's right , it's ok to be broke but at least start learning to have some integrity.

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-10 14:31 | Report Abuse

https://imgur.com/a/kRat8zF , get your poor and stupid ass out of here I don't want to hear shit from you anymore.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2019-06-10 15:54 | Report Abuse

already up so much then u know

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-10 16:53 | Report Abuse

yu_and_mee , there is a saying in catonese , no medicine can cure stupidity , and I think it is applicable perfectly on you.

LiimInvest

2,267 posts

Posted by LiimInvest > 2019-06-10 17:46 | Report Abuse

my favor counter & confident !!!!

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-11 12:37 | Report Abuse

@yu_and_mee , small small also bigger than your broke ass lo. get out la please , pathetic giler , no money buy keep barking like a sad dog.

Livermore

2,797 posts

Posted by Livermore > 2019-06-11 12:49 | Report Abuse

Tp 1.5

Livermore

2,797 posts

Posted by Livermore > 2019-06-11 12:49 | Report Abuse

Slowly buy

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-11 16:18 | Report Abuse

@livermore , mr Jesse , 1.50 is a bit too ambitious for this year la , aim for 1.15 to 1.20 first.

Huat1

2,509 posts

Posted by Huat1 > 2019-06-11 17:46 | Report Abuse

This stock moving up in its uptrend channel petty consistantly. Draw the chart and you can predict its next top and when it is time for Retracement

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-12 02:02 | Report Abuse

@yu_and_mee , see? this is why you will always remain ass a dumb ass. I said 1.15 to 1.20 , but I didn't talk shit like your prediction that it will happen this FRIDAY , which is the EX-DATE of the warrant. At this point I am tired for you , don't you have enough already? Like don't you feel tired of showing the whole i3 forum your freakishly low IQ and stupidity? Honestly , I am starting to pity you. No more anger , no more frustration , just pure pitiness. I feel sad for your parents , for having a kid so dumb , but still have the dream of winning in the stock market. Sigh. If I were your parents , every night before I go to sleep I might think to myself , would it better to give birth to a piece of char siew? Instead of Yu_and_Mee? Char siew is as bodoh as him , but at least it's nice to eat......

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-12 02:03 | Report Abuse

@yu_and_mee , and for the record , it's not my only holding LOL. You thought everyone is as broke as you can only afford to buy one counter? Please la. This is seriously getting pathetic. From now onwards , I will just shun all your comments as I feel like you are trying very hard to drag my IQ to your level. The last thing I want is to be as dumb as you. Words of advise , get out of the market before it's too late , you are clearly too bodoh to even exist , let alone win consistently in the stock market. Ciao :)

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-12 10:15 | Report Abuse

Char siew > Yu_and_Mee , talk to me when you at least have my exposure or lot sizes. Funny , low class , stupid , coward comment deleting piece of shit.

Posted by Investar2862 > 2019-06-12 10:18 | Report Abuse

This good investment stock gets better every day!

Reminder:
The above Company’s securities will be traded and quoted “[EX-BONUS ISSUE]” as from: 14 Jun 2019

The Bonus Issue of Warrants will entail the issuance of up to 214,333,333 Warrants on the basis of one (1) Warrant for every three (3) existing STB Shares held by the entitled shareholders.

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-12 10:19 | Report Abuse

Small player still better than you , a pathetic NPC. Stay at sideline talk shit all day while we make money. Talk to me when you are at at least 10-20% of my holding of this stock. Good luck.

Huat1

2,509 posts

Posted by Huat1 > 2019-06-12 10:31 | Report Abuse

The exercise price of the warrant is RM0.65. The warrant has 5 years validity period from date of issue. Any idea how to estimate the price of the warrant when listed for trading?

Huat1

2,509 posts

Posted by Huat1 > 2019-06-12 10:32 | Report Abuse

Around 50% premium??

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-12 11:40 | Report Abuse

Price should be at least 40 cents for the warrant , I don't want to get too excited but I am guessing it would be 50 cents , and then the euphoria will bring it to about 70 cents or so. Anyway , don't forget once you get the free warrant , mother share's price will go down a lil bit as adjustment also.

Lappier811

183 posts

Posted by Lappier811 > 2019-06-12 13:03 | Report Abuse

Thanks @small player.

Jigsaw

5 posts

Posted by Jigsaw > 2019-06-12 19:17 | Report Abuse

I thought this was a chat forum for ...why are there so many bad blood between smallplayerjnia and u_n_me?
Btw do u all have a lot of shares in this counter? Thanks

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-12 22:04 | Report Abuse

Jigsaw , he deleted a bunch of his comments trying to shill people on this counter by giving ridiculous price target within short timeframe , I called him out on his bullshxt , and as you can see he is still trying to troll by saying he bought a lot , but just 1 day ago he said he will only buy after warrant ex-date. Now his average price is all of a sudden 0.01? Honestly don't have to pay attention to him , he is a non playing character , has no position at all , and all he can do is bark. So in short , just treat him as invisible will do.

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2019-06-13 08:15 | Report Abuse

buy in tp2.00

Lappier811

183 posts

Posted by Lappier811 > 2019-06-13 09:22 | Report Abuse

Stay tune

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-13 11:57 | Report Abuse

@eatcoconutcanwin , too ambitious , but it may happen over the next 1 to 2 years no one knows? Keep in mind the current valuation is pretty high.

Posted by smallplayernia > 2019-06-13 10:33 | Report Abuse

@lappier811 , ex-date tomorrow , pay attention to tomorrow's price action to have at least some idea of where insiders intend to take this stock to.

Posted by Investar2862 > 2019-06-13 10:40 | Report Abuse

Good progress...today hit 1.08 already

Lappier811

183 posts

Posted by Lappier811 > 2019-06-13 16:20 | Report Abuse

Thanks smallplayernia. Nice counter n worth to keep for long term.

Post a Comment