IRIS CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): IRIS (0010)

-0.01 (2.86%)

0.33 - 0.345

76 people like this.

45,627 comment(s). Last comment by flytothemoon 2 weeks ago

laulau

435 posts

Posted by laulau > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Let's make Michael's prediction comes true!

Buy call 33.5 cents
Please consider early april
Support 28 cents not break many times
Tp 50 cents range in 6 month time.Provided no right issues before 6 month(Tp 50 cents range)
22/3/24 6.04pm

laulau

435 posts

Could Iris be the Darkhorse now that HTPadu is out?, through a JV with the successful Niise bidder as Govt is in an Arbitration process with Iris on compensation for contract termination and don't forget Immigration is currently using Iris technology & equipment for Border Control?

DNeX and Theta Edge in two-horse race for NIISe project

By Jose Barrock / The Edge Malaysia
https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/713107

sheep

3,847 posts

Posted by sheep > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

DONT BE GREEDY AND KENA SCAM... TAKE PROFIT..WAKAKA

laulau

435 posts

Just like a Hk movie. Third Brother is here & Foreign funds are also here! 40 Sen already broken! next will be 50, 60 and beyond?
https://www.nst.com.my/business/corporate/2024/06/1059641/malaysia-sole-asean-country-post-net-foreign-inflows-may

hhhiii123

806 posts

Posted by hhhiii123 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Big announcements soon?

CoolBull

3,675 posts

Posted by CoolBull > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

interesting developments🤔🧐

CoolBull

3,675 posts

very very very useful info from mr laulau too, great stuff💕🩶, man

laulau

435 posts

A Star Is Born!
Meanwhile, two companies related to Tan have appointed Farhash to their board of directors.
They are Berjaya Construction Bhd, the construction arm of Berjaya Land Bhd. and 7-Eleven Malaysia Holdings Bhd.
In the case of 7-Eleven, Farhash also replaced Tan’s son Datuk Seri Robin Tan Yeong Ching as chairman on Jan 3, 2023.
This, of course, does not include his ownership in other listed companies like Theta Edge Bhd, the shortlisted bidder for Niise. JV between Theta & Iris comes with mutual benefits?
https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2024/03/23/a-new-star-on-the-horizon

laulau

435 posts

HTPadu withdraws from Niise to allows Theta & Iris JV the edge? Looks like another Pestech in the making?

laulau

435 posts

Remember Pestech Aerotrain contract termination? Government is good at backtracking as Pestech is currently back on Aerotrain Project in JV with IJM. Iris substantial shareholder Dato' Robin's father is TSVT who enjoys good relationship & lobby with present Govt & Royalty?
https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2024/01/19/no-govt-interference-says-loke-as-pestech-back-in-aerotrain-project/

26,437 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Apa cerita iris? Can still buy?

moneykj

6,114 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Apa macam saya punya Iris

jocteh

Posted by jocteh > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Got news that Theta jv with Iris for NIISE? pls post here :}

CoolBull

3,675 posts

good👍 show by iris today

laulau

435 posts

Not much profit taking is a very positive sign of Market confidence on Iris financial performance. Accumulate on any weakness as Operator is collecting from weak holders before foreign funds comes!
https://www.nst.com.my/business/corporate/2024/06/1060413/bursa-malaysia-opens-higher-positive-sentiment-and-foreign

laulau

435 posts

No news! is good news! Iris Boleh! Nothing is impossible in Bolehland! Let's ride the waves together. If Notion Vtec can shoot from 29.5 sen to 1.62 only on DC! Nothing can stop Iris with Nta of 47 sen to limit up from 43 sen to 1.70 with Theta? Iris already reached 43 sen, soft target is 50 sen followed by 60~1.70 once news of Theta Iris collaboration is out! Dato' Robin & Farhash is happy with Government Institutional support like Tabung Haji, Johor Corporation and Foreign Funds already here!

laulau

435 posts

Yes! Once resistance 44 sen is broken we should visit 50 sen soon?
* Note: Most substantial shareholders cost price is around 44 sen (i.e. 11 X 4 sen)

Posted by richie9966 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

value for money

hhhiii123

806 posts

Posted by hhhiii123 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

something must be brewing, big announcement?

laulau

435 posts

Yes! Let's do another Breakout!

RECOMMENDATION:
Take advantage of current Technology & DC connected stock play. Collect Iris as much as possible on any weakness, as Iris is on the verge of another breakout! Don't let sharks collect cheap from stale bulls & weak holders. For retailers with paper loss, now is the best time to average down Iris with minimum risk. With a clean Balance Sheet, good Cash Position, Little Debts & NTA of 0.4651 per share, Iris is well positioned to move higher as already visited 0.44 Sen!. Soft target is 0.50 followed by 0.60 & beyond is still on track!

45AMG

621 posts

Posted by 45AMG > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

no volume coming...

laulau

435 posts

Volume will come when you least expect it! Accumulate on any weakness as Foreign Funds looking to invest will come. Iris has done a good job so far.

Foreign funds are coming!
https://www.nst.com.my/business/corporate/2024/06/1061997/foreign-investors-pumped-rm7b-malaysian-equities-debt-securities

laulau

435 posts

Operator is currently accumulating Iris at 44 sen since Nta 46.5 sen, is value for money. In actual fact, you are paying Iris worth 1.76 for only 44 sen, so there is room for more upside. When price reach 50 sen, you are acquiring Iris worth RM2. At 60 sen, Iris is worth RM2.40 and so on. For long time shareholders, it makes sense to follow Operator to average down before the next pump?
RECOMMENDATION:
Take advantage of current Technology & DC connected stock play. Collect Iris as much as possible on any weakness, as Iris is on the verge of another breakout! Don't let sharks collect cheap from stale bulls & weak holders. For retailers with paper loss, now is the best time to average down Iris with minimum risk. With a clean Balance Sheet, good Cash Position, Little Debts & NTA of 0.4651 per share, Iris is well positioned to move higher as already visited 0.44 Sen!. Soft target is 0.50 followed by 0.60 & beyond is still on track!

VincentTang

1,205 posts

Posted by VincentTang > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Took profit on Iris to buy more FPHB

VincentTang

1,205 posts

All stock can miss but cannot miss FPHB.

laulau

435 posts

Today will be a good day for Bursa! Iris will benefit for Singapore-Johore Economic Zone & Johor based DC Hubs with completion of successful visit by Singapore PM yesterday.
https://www.nst.com.my/business/economy/2024/06/1062900/sp-500-nasdaq-records-despite-fed-seeing-fewer-rate-cuts-2024

RECOMMENDATION:

Konnichiwa

201 posts

Posted by Konnichiwa > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

"you are paying Iris worth 1.76 for only 44 sen, so there is room for more upside. When price reach 50 sen, you are acquiring Iris worth RM2. At 60 sen, Iris is worth RM2.40 and so on"

laulau, do you understand what are you saying or not? LOL

skyjet

534 posts

Posted by skyjet > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Sell all IRIS to buy CHEETAH.

laulau

435 posts

If you look at Share Price vs Fair Value & What is the Fair Price of IRIS when looking at its future cash flows? For this estimate we use a Discounted Cash Flow model.

Using this DCF model Iris is 80.8% Undervalued! as current share price only 0.42 when it's fair value is RM2.19!

Just tell me what you don't understand???

Konnichiwa

"you are paying Iris worth 1.76 for only 44 sen, so there is room for more upside. When price reach 50 sen, you are acquiring Iris worth RM2. At 60 sen, Iris is worth RM2.40 and so on"

laulau, do you understand what are you saying or not? LOL

laulau

435 posts

Don't miss the Show! Accumulate on any weakness! Iris will be a beneficiary of Technology & DC play, if Iris announce any collaboration with Theta since common shareholders like Dato' Robin & Farsha in Iris & Theta? Another Breakout is waiting to happen since Market is very Bullish?

https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2024/06/13/bursa-malaysia-opens-higher-boosted-by-strong-wall-street

Konnichiwa

201 posts

Probably I never heard that share price could affect the DCF valuation, perhaps you may enlighten me your calculations. I could be wrong.

However, goodwill on trusted identification (main business of IRIS) using the same DCF valuation you mentioned consecutively recorded impairment loss in recent two years. This is not a good sign indicating poorer future cash flow in the prospect. This is audited figure, cant deny on this.

There are good sides of IRIS too. Example, the oversea customers collection especially Africa is risky but it managed to collect advance payment to minimise the credit risk. Q4 result is good without NIISE, cost management is doing great job, just that the lower revenue is a would be bit of concern.

All is fine but I think you are trying too hard to promote.

laulau

435 posts

Thanks for your additional positive inputs & concerns on Iris. We are only sharing knowledge & analysis at KLSE Forum for the benefit of current & future investors to make an informed decision since Iris Mgt has been strangely quiet on these?. Here are the updated Key Takeaways On Iris so far:

#Iris currently has a very good return of 3.95 sen over present market price, with more than 10% returns.
#Iris Mgt has also performed a good Share Consolidation with Share Capital adjustment (Capital reduction pursuant to Section 116 of the Companies Act 2016 where retained earning of 610,759k was used to offset Accumulated losses (430,000k), resulting in a gain of 180,759k in the Balance Sheet. Cash flow has also improved by 135%, with cash & cash equivalents increasing from 104,801k to 142,029k.
#Iris is still a profitable business even without income from Niise. Refer latest 4th Qtr. & 12 months ended 31 March, 2024 results.
#Arbitration is ongoing with Government to negotiate the quantum of compensation for Iris due to unilateral termination of Niise Contract.
#Iris has good chance on winning the Niise Arbitration Award from Government of at least RM231.5 million or more?
*Note: Awantec has won a suit against the Government for the unilateral termination of Sistem Kawalan Imigresen Nasional (SKIN) project the predecessor of Niise with an award of RM231.5 million.
https://www.nst.com.my/business/corporate/2024/03/1025629/kl-high-court-orders-government-pay-awantec-rm2315mil-terminating

RECOMMENDATION:
Take advantage of current Technology & DC connected stock play. Collect Iris as much as possible on any weakness, as Iris is on the verge of a breakout! Don't let sharks collect cheap from stale bulls & weak holders. For retailers with paper loss, now is the best time to average down Iris with minimum risk. With a clean Balance Sheet, good Cash Position, Little Debts & NTA of 0.4651 per share, Iris is well positioned to move higher than current price of 0.42 when it's Fair Value is actually RM2.19 base on DCF model calculation provided by Analysts. TP 0.60 & beyond is still on track!

Konnichiwa

201 posts

I still don’t understand your DCF valuation of RM2.19. This stock is not covered by any research house, no valuation was published. How do you get RM2.19???

I thought you wanted to share your calculations?

857 posts

Posted by BLee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

“laulau
Thanks for your additional positive inputs & concerns on Iris. We are only sharing knowledge & analysis at KLSE Forum for the benefit of current & future investors to make an informed decision since Iris Mgt has been strangely quiet on these?.”

Good write-up and recommendations..
‘- Just asking, the statement “retained earning of 610,759k was used to offset Accumulated losses (430,000k),”, is it contradictory as it can only have one in accounting as gaining or losing, not both??
‘- We cannot compare apple with orange as SKIN contract value is much much higher, so the statement “#Iris has good chance on winning the Niise Arbitration Award from Government of at least RM231.5 million or more?” cannot be compared.. and the termination, is it unilateral? Another point, Iris being sued by “Tec D is claiming for an outstanding sum of RM30,139,098.87 together with late payment interest of RM993,951.66 as at 7 November 2023 (“Outstanding Sum”) in relation to the supply of computer hardware and/or software and/or programs and/or services (“the Supplies”) for the National Integrated Immigration System (NIISe) project by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Malaysia (“NIISe Project”). The NIISe Project was awarded to IITS on 29 January 2021 and, subsequently, the contract for the NIISe Project was terminated by the Ministry of Home Affairs on 10 August 2023.”, therefore any arbitration gain will need to pay for any others owing??

Anyway, I will hold my Iris investment tightly as it is the pioneer for many World first and patent..
Link: https://www.iris.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/IRIS-CORPORATE-PROFILE-2020.pdf

Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

sheep

3,847 posts

game over.. went up from 30sen..bochow ccccc ar...
buy back at 0.30-0.33...wakakakaka

sheep

3,847 posts

when they ask you to hold means...they sell you hold...you kena goreng...wakaka

laulau

435 posts

@BLee thanks for your vote of confidence on Iris
@Konnichiwa Can't post the link directly on Iris DCF Valuation of RM2.19 and Use of Retained Earnings to Offset Accumulated Losses (maybe special case for Iris as need a Court Order approval during consolidation process?) as blocked by KLSE Forum for some reason? However Google is our friend, just search for Iris Sxmply Wall Street for the complete analysis on Iris. *Note remember to change x with i for Sxmply after Iris to get around this block

Happy Trading Friends & Gentleman

VincentTang

1,205 posts

Go buy FPHB and Cheetah. The next booming stock.

Bettyem

654 posts

Posted by Bettyem > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

美国股市上涨 纳指及标普指数收盘创新高!
https://www.enanyang.my/node/609486

flytothemoon

4,836 posts

Posted by flytothemoon > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

lau lau, why you always share article and news that none related at all one? all use imagination to link them with iris >.<

laulau

435 posts

Substantial shareholder of Iris Robin Tan, good relationship with PMX & DPM2?

https://thesun.my/local-news/berjaya-group-donates-rm2m-to-palestine-fund-NC11648476

Konnichiwa

201 posts

Lol he doesnt care if the info/ news are related.

flytothemoon

4,836 posts

means when news say government wanna buy underwear, and then laulau think iris worker all wear underwear also, so huat liao iris! they are related!

Konnichiwa

201 posts

He probably got his KPI to meet but his creativity impressed me to be honest.

flytothemoon

4,836 posts

no roadblock? lol

flytothemoon

4,836 posts

aiyo, dont talk something then delete the msg la, so shameful

Konnichiwa

201 posts

None of the links that you shared mention Malaysia’s collaboration with Chinese on automated control, e-passport.

Iris is not even attached with AI development.

You have gone too far in promoting. You are spreading deceitful information.

laulau

435 posts

Thank for your concern.
Read my statement again. The key words is "Iris Mgt could strike the iron while it is hot to announce strategic alliances & collaboration for e-passport, automated border control (ABC) and attendance & security management solutions (ASMS), Ai & Digital Economy for Government & Data Centers with Chinese partners for countries under Belt and Road cooperation network through its International JV partner such as Aitken Spence Pte. As China is ready to work with Malaysia, to build a China-Malaysia community — Premier Li Qiang'. Iris is a developer of smart devices & smart kiosks for Border Security & Control which would incorporate elements of Ai? Iris can work with potential chinese partners with the required technology to enhance it's Border Control Solutions & Systems?
https://www.iris.com.my/smart-kiosks/
https://www.iris.com.my/smart-card-reader-devices/

"Premier Li said China would also expand trade and investment with Malaysia, broaden cooperation in areas such as logistics, new energy, artificial intelligence, digital economy and railway equipment, as well as step up cooperation on poverty reduction, to better achieve mutual benefits.'
https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/716037

Good Morning Friends & Gentleman!
After yesterday's Rebound, Today is another good day for Iris. Dr. Poh and substantial shareholder Dato' Sri Robin could take a leaf from TSVT to Strike the Iron while it's hot to announce strategic alliances & collaboration for e-passport, automated border control (ABC) and attendance & security management solutions (ASMS), Ai & Digital Economy for Government & Data Centers with Chinese partners for countries under Belt and Road cooperation network through its International JV partner such as Aitken Spence Pte as China ready to work with Malaysia, to build a China-Malaysia community — Premier Li Qiang,'

By Bernama / Bernama
18 Jun 2024
https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/715869
https://www.enanyang.my/node/609629
https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/708900

'Premier Li said China would also expand trade and investment with Malaysia, broaden cooperation in areas such as logistics, new energy, artificial intelligence, digital economy and railway equipment, as well as step up cooperation on poverty reduction, to better achieve mutual benefits.'

laulau

435 posts

To succeed Iris Mgt, needs to be proactive & seize the opportunity offered under the China-Malaysia Economic Development Umbrella to enhance Iris Businesses? We are only highlighting the potential Strategic & Business Cooperation that Iris Mgt could undertake for the benefit of Iris Shareholders under the current China-Malaysia Economic Cooperation. Tks

Konnichiwa

201 posts

Following your concept, let me try.

Luckin Coffee will be roping in a Bursa Malaysia-listed firm as its local partner armed with an ambitious stores expansion plan in the next five years, according to sources.

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/716078

Can TSVT with vast experience in Starbucks bring in Chinese Luckin Coffee to Iris as an expansion under the Belt and Road Initiative?

Lol