GHL SYSTEMS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GHLSYS (0021)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

6,434 comment(s). Last comment by Hatiharihari 4 weeks ago

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-24 17:44 | Report Abuse

Thanks again Chris.
Your intention is to provide information. That is a great effort. Some may disagree but many will be gratefully accept your guidance.

People who pray for this stock downfall concentrating towards negative thoughts towards it, without making any cognisance of a slippery ground in which they are standing, which will lead to their downfall.

Keep up your honest views.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-24 17:48 | Report Abuse

you are welcome Mc....hope the price can surge up broke the resistance wth volume.....

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-24 17:53 | Report Abuse

No idea what eye I have. But I'm doing based on what I planned to do since weeks back. I've always wanted to collect more of ghlsys but at one point it went up to rm1 and I said forget it. Now it's back to mid 0.80s and I grabbed the chance to add more. More and more activities on ghlsys were out but the market being irrational wants to give us discount, so I just take it.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-24 18:04 | Report Abuse

All right, whatever it is, We both have the same intention in common. The huge discounts is currently avaliable for sale today, that's what we want, before its gone , let us focus on what need to be done.

Zeze

9 posts

Posted by Zeze > 2014-04-24 18:18 | Report Abuse

hahah was planning to cut loss at first.. good thing i didnt

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-24 19:08 | Report Abuse

This is the inconsistency of Sin Chew Biz News, just in a short period of time two different views on the same company. It is very obvious that the paper has mislead the public and causing the weakness in Ghl Systems.
Causing the weakness of stock fluctuations after the news broke out.

http://biz.sinchew.com.my/node/89649?tid=6

http://biz.sinchew.com.my/node/93801

Hope all investors to act without any interference from media coverage and some irresponsibility forum members that make a false impression on this stock.

the edge and nanyang views....

http://www.insage.com.my/Upload/MediaNews/GHLSYS/GHLSYS-TheEdge-16042014.pdf

http://www.insage.com.my/Upload/MediaNews/GHLSYS/GHLSYS-Nanyang-18042014.pdf

Today it is very quiet in this thread. I am wondering why only when a stock go down, many forum members will chip in and give all sort of comments but not when it's on up trend.

Hope this thread will attract more serious investors and not fly by night punters ... :D

newman

2,139 posts

Posted by newman > 2014-04-24 19:18 | Report Abuse

chritine. you must have bought a lot into this GHL. haha

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-24 20:34 | Report Abuse

I'm not sure if I have bought enough to be at the top 30 shareholders listing.

Anyways, cheers!

LongRiver

12 posts

Posted by LongRiver > 2014-04-24 23:04 | Report Abuse

Certainly glad to be part of this forum which provide some good reads from Mc, Christine, WiseEye etc. with some exceptions of hardcore punters & sore losers.

All in all this is a truly fun group with great sense of humour. For all of you serious investors - Hang in there!

In GHL we are blessed with the creme de la creme of the industry & business. Read up profiles of Simon Loh & team from Creador. Time will tell....Cheers!

Zeze

9 posts

Posted by Zeze > 2014-04-25 05:55 | Report Abuse

well, im still new to stock thing.. i need to learn more from you sifu(s)

lcqs

48 posts

Posted by lcqs > 2014-04-25 08:47 | Report Abuse

is a good timing to buy GHL now?

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-25 10:17 | Report Abuse

Chris,
Your sense of humour attracted some positive energy in to Ghl thread. Not only good at technical reads but a great humorous post. I cannot stop laughing looking at your "almost there on top" Anyway thanks for your contribution to make us smile.I am no where near you and WiseEye. But I will be wishing all the best to you and all ghl kakis.

WiseEye you too yea, haha. Not sure yea. Good. Then make sure you won't miss the boat to catch up Chris.

LongRiver,
I notice you are definitely not a small stakeholder. You followed closely and very sharp in your writing. We didn't post to pleased anybody. We share what is supposed to and not to those who want to make quick bucks from trading and shorting this company.

This is not a fly by night company and not suitable to fly by night traders. We don't pray for it to go up when it drop nor make a fuss when it go down.
Yes, the creme de la creme team is running the company starting from now. To what extent of the outcome is, nobody can predict. Only time will tell. But I have no regret on parking my money in this company.

Cheers again ? Not yet. When the right time due, I will cheers with you. Haha. Hope you don't mind.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-25 11:39 | Report Abuse

xixixixi......buy signal nice nice slow slow....

chewie

9 posts

Posted by chewie > 2014-04-25 12:45 | Report Abuse

Empty vessels make a lot of noise. Same thing...but no latest info.
2 groups of ppl...pro ghl cheering on...the other one also pro ghl but dont want to share.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-25 13:15 | Report Abuse

Worthlessness cannot be measured. Silent waters run deep!

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-25 13:40 | Report Abuse

MC.....haha.....errrrr silent waters run deep ?haha

share this song for u....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B9k6ysiZw0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-25 17:29 | Report Abuse

Chris, thanks for your nice song. Actually it's older than me yea this song. But I don't have any information to be reveal to you. Just a few words from me as gesture of appreciation.

"It's better not to learn something than to learned it badly. A little leaning is a dangerous thing"

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-25 18:43 | Report Abuse

Hi.....mc ....hihi....i no need urs information to reveal to me...if any ppl need some information...can go to ghl investor relations department
for inquiry about information.....hehe....i just invest ghl based on nice chart pattern ...

monthly and weekly chart is bullish ....buy signal still nicely...

for short term need test resistance 0.93....price support strong support 0.855.....overall still healthy don't have any down trend signal for long term chart ....

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-25 18:44 | Report Abuse

I'm wondering, just in case ghlsys falls further, should I liquidate my other shares, which is already profitable into ghlsys.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-25 19:52 | Report Abuse

Opss, sorry dear WiseEye, I wrongly read your meaning. I thought you want to liquidate Ghlsys so I deleted my first posting.

I salute your determination and your business mindedness in your trust at this company.
Myself has only one stock in my possession. That is GHL systems.
I put all my apples in one basket. The only thing I realise is STUPIDITY in me. But that was 4 years ago. Since then I have no other excitement like other friends do in the stock market.

Once you decided to DO this you have to go thru the sense of loneliness like what I have gone through. If you can really endure the coming obstacle once you focus on one stock like me, wellcome you to the real Ghl kakis journey.

"NOT EVERY CLOUD BRINGS RAIN"

kian

52 posts

Posted by kian > 2014-04-25 21:02 | Report Abuse

Any one know why the price drop?

optimus7

571 posts

Posted by optimus7 > 2014-04-25 21:04 | Report Abuse

how come the wave theory dont work??

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-25 22:00 | Report Abuse

MC, thanks for sharing your experience. I am aware of the experience, but at the same time I'm adopting a very long-term view. If the quarter results are out, I would assess my decision based on the price at that time. I am ready to give this stock a one year timeframe from first quarter results and at the same time be ready to be less active in the stock market.

As I've done heavy research on this stock very throughly, I'm ready to be ruthless for once in my investment life. I'm particularly in favor of the share buyback policy and felt that management is ready to step in when prices are terribly rigged.

Oh well, will see how it turns out in one year from June onwards. In the timeframe, i will not be trading in and out. I will keep holding as long as there is no fundamental failure in the company. Hopefully the journey will be a pleasant one.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-26 09:40 | Report Abuse

Good morning WiseEye ,
It's a good idea to be less active in the stock market as well as trading in and out if you already founded your Hiddengem. Haha one of my bro name.

If we look at the recent announced news in bursa , I personally view it as far more better than any insider news that anybody in the stock market hope to grab.

The management itself already shows the future capabilities. Funding is definitely not an obstacles to them now. Regional countries are racing towards cashless societies. M&A activities are a trend spreading across the region. They will buy growth. That's the only way to expand to achieve a real highly growth company. Other tie up is just to increase their revenues. It will not reflex the making of a great company. The next acquisition will be on the way, base on the support from their new partnership.

Regarding the price fluctuations recently, it is unavoidable because of overhang from the last run up that way too hot for this newly merged entity. Almost a third of their shares has been transacted on a week alone.

Wish all the best whatever decision you make.

bonus

245 posts

Posted by bonus > 2014-04-26 10:04 | Report Abuse

mc, what is the support now? Will rebound soon?

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-26 10:24 | Report Abuse

Bonus,
I am sorry,I am not in a position to tell you the support price for this stock nor when the uptrend will resume again. I hope you understand my reason not to predict the price in a public forum.

The best way to get involve in this stock in when the movement has stabilise at one point after a correction. Please note that the company will not offer any additional placements or increasing their shares in the market at the near future. Hence, the supply will eventually minimize soon after the dust settle down.

Beware of chasing this stock for short term gain unless it breaks the resistant as mentioned by Chris posting.

According to Christine Goh's chart reading it may provide some clue and guidance for you.
Please refrain from too emotional when the next uptrend resume again. Your money your choice.
Good luck.

newman

2,139 posts

Posted by newman > 2014-04-26 10:27 | Report Abuse

mc. good morning. when would you be going hong kong japan & korea for holiday or business trip. haha

bonus

245 posts

Posted by bonus > 2014-04-26 13:53 | Report Abuse

Thanks mc for sharing...

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-26 13:55 | Report Abuse

i am surprising again......finally sin chew biz news ....again give good report to ghl...

http://biz.sinchew.com.my/node/94022?tid=6

cheers .....!!!!

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-26 13:59 | Report Abuse

Integration E-pay system ‧ GHL to become ASEAN's largest provider of electronic payment

(Kuala Lumpur 25 hearing) GHL Systems (GHLSYS, 0021 , motherboard technology group) executive director Huang Jinguo said the company expected to be within two months will be E-pay Asia Limited integrated into existing electronic payment and related systems to full draw synergies and further development of domestic and international business focus towards ASEAN in 2015 to become the largest supplier of electronic payment ultimate goal.
Actively explore the Indonesian market

Apart from Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand and Australia, the company is also actively exploring the Indonesian market, having just taken an important first step in a month ago, signed a memorandum with the Indonesian state-owned company manufacturing currency Peruri, to pave the way for cooperation in the implementation of electronic payment activities.

Huang Jinguo disclosure today to accept the "Sin Chew Finance" interview, the company will continue to seek cooperation and investment opportunities in the ASEAN region, the next major goal in Burma and Vietnam to explore, to seek complement the company's existing electronic payment and related businesses, as well as synergies can deliver the highest business or partners.

He pointed out that Malaysia's use of electronic payment terminals and related services businesses around 300,000, while the National Bank plans to increase the number of businesses in 2020 to 1.3 million, will provide enormous opportunities for the company.

He added that the Government's Economic Transformation Programme (ETP), the National Key Economic Areas fourth program in the field of financial services, including electronic payment included, in order to reduce rely on cash transactions, that is, from now about 91.1% fell 63 percent level in 2020. The company will try to achieve this goal with the government, especially the younger generation more likely to accept the use of electronic services.

He pointed out that Malaysia's credit card penetration rate of only 15% of the population, indicating there is considerable room for growth. Meanwhile, the main driver of the company's business, including the ASEAN has a population of over 600 million, to $ 2.15 trillion economy of scale, integrated into the electronic payment ecoregions trend, creating more customers, businesses and other cross-trading opportunities.

He disclosed that the company currently has a total of 100,000 electronic payment terminals, including Malaysia and the Philippines have over 40000, Thailand has more than 10,000, which is relatively slow business growth, mainly due to the impact of political unrest .
Active recombinant rectify

He pointed out that Malaysia's fiscal year 2012, 72% of the total business turnover, the Philippines and Thailand each accounted for 19% and 9%, while in 2013 it was 64%, 26% and 9%. The company plans in 2015, domestic and foreign trade turnover, will have equal shares, accounting for 50%.
He pointed out that with the new major shareholder of the company and management into that actively restructuring consolidation, especially in the 2011 share of the total value of two thousand and eliminate 860,000 ringgit assets, mainly the book value of the old terminal and China operations after closing 5.5 million ringgit losses suffered, from the beginning of the 2012 fiscal year turnaround to keep ASEAN premier electronic payment service provider status.

As of April 24, 2014, the share capital of the company is 400 million 2 thousand 100 million, the net tangible assets per share of 30.4 cents, while the liabilities insignificant, currently the company's three core businesses, including electronic payment / acceptance systems outsourcing, electronic solutions services and transaction acquirers and other payment. (Sin Chew Daily / Finance)

source: http://biz.sinchew.com.my/node/94022?tid=6#ixzz2zy9kBV9M

bonus

245 posts

Posted by bonus > 2014-04-26 14:18 | Report Abuse

Thanks Christine for the great news!!! Hope monday will fly again!!!!

newman

2,139 posts

Posted by newman > 2014-04-26 14:21 | Report Abuse

how to fly when chart bearish.

bonus

245 posts

Posted by bonus > 2014-04-26 14:38 | Report Abuse

Christine, how u see the chart now?

bonus

245 posts

Posted by bonus > 2014-04-26 14:41 | Report Abuse

整合E-pay系統‧GHL要成東盟最大電子支付商
2014-04-26 12:45

(吉隆坡25日訊)GHL系統(GHLSYS,0021,主板科技組)執行董事黃錦國指出,該公司預期可在2個月內將E-pay亞洲有限公司整合到現有電子支付及相關系統之中,以全面汲取協同效益,並專注進一步發展國內外業務,朝向在2015年成為東盟最大電子支付供應商的終極目標前進。
積極開拓印尼市場
除了大馬、菲律賓、泰國及澳洲,該公司也積極開拓印尼市場,甫於1個月前邁出重要第一步,即與印尼製造貨幣國營公司Peruri簽署備忘錄,為合作推行電子付款活動鋪路。
黃錦國今日接受《星洲財經》專訪時披露,該公司將繼續在東盟區域尋求合作及投資機會,下個主要探討目標落在緬甸及越南,以尋求與該公司現有電子支付及相關業務相輔相成,以及能夠帶來最高協同效益的業務或合作伙伴。
他指出,目前大馬使用電子支付及相關服務終端機的商家約有30萬家,國家銀行計劃要在2020年時將商家數目增加至130萬家,將為該公司提供龐大商機。
他補充,在政府推行的經濟轉型計劃(ETP)中,在金融服務領域的國家關鍵經濟領域第四項計劃,則包括付款電子化在內,以期減少依靠現金交易,即從目前約91.1%,降至2020年的63%水平。該公司將儘量配合政府達到這項目標,特別是年輕一代更容易接受使用電子化服務。
他指出,目前大馬的信用卡滲透率僅為人口的15%,顯示尚有很大的成長空間。同時,該公司業務的主要推動力,包括東盟擁有逾6億人口,經濟規模達到2.15兆美元,區域的綜合付款生態進入電子化趨勢,營造更多客戶、商家的交叉交易商機等。
他披露,目前該公司總共擁有10萬個電子支付終端機,包括大馬和菲律賓各有超過4萬個,泰國則有逾1萬個,後者業務成長較為緩慢,主要是受到政治動盪不安的影響。
積極重組整頓
他指出,2012年財政年大馬業務占總營業額的72%,菲律賓和泰國各佔19%和9%,而在2013年則分別為64%,26%及9%。該公司計劃在2015年時,國內與國外業的營業額,將平分秋色,各佔50%。
他指出,隨著該公司新的大股東及管理層進入後,即積極地進行重組整頓,特別是在2011年攤消總值2千零86萬令吉的資產,主要是陳舊的終端機賬面價值,以及關閉中國業務所蒙受550萬令吉虧損後,即從2012年財政年開始轉虧為盈,保住東盟首要電子付款服務商地位。
截至2014年4月24日,該公司的股本為4億2千100萬股,每股淨有形資產為30.4仙,而負債額微不足道,目前該公司的3大核心業務,包括電子支付/收單系統等的外包服務、電子解決方案服務,以及交易付款收單等。(星洲日報/財經)

點看全文: http://biz.sinchew.com.my/node/94022?tid=6#ixzz2zyKa1WdA
Follow us: @SinChewPress on Twitter | SinChewDaily on Facebook

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-26 15:19 | Report Abuse

bonus.....honestly can share to you....this stock i only buy on weakness and hold....

i can share to you what i saw...price can fine strong support at 0.85 based on 50ma at daily chart....if based on weekly chart price can find support at 10ma 0.855.... you can refer my blog here...just refer ....hope can give u as a guide ...

http://chrissyconn.blogspot.com/

newman

2,139 posts

Posted by newman > 2014-04-26 15:24 | Report Abuse

mc. just shout out only. my apology if you being offended. same goes to CHRISTINE. sorry ar.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-26 15:30 | Report Abuse

haha...newman....why said sorry? u are right...not have any wrong comment ...i am interesting want be friend wth u bcus u r honestly and shout wth real comment and views....i saw urs comment....i am happy see you here...i saw u win many ctr at mr market...congrats to you at ktb and mpay....

newman ....u are great to read chart too...hope ghl when reversal...u can ride together too.... :D

bonus

245 posts

Posted by bonus > 2014-04-26 16:03 | Report Abuse

Big big thanks for both of u for the sharing!!!

bonus

245 posts

Posted by bonus > 2014-04-26 16:04 | Report Abuse

Christine, can u write for Hevea chart also? Thanks in advance...

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-26 16:46 | Report Abuse

Bonus, This thread is Ghl thread, for other stocks please refer to respective thread.If you want know ....can go to
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/900779068.jsp

can give u some advice.... :D

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-26 16:51 | Report Abuse

Oo Newman, haha. You have privileged yea. Only you are not flagged.I only noticed that just now. Bonus you too yea. Free from being flagged. Hmm.

Give a theif enough rope and he'll hang himself, haha.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-26 16:59 | Report Abuse

Christine Goh dont worry! AyamTua support you.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-26 17:04 | Report Abuse

thanks kokokoko......:D

Posted by AyamTua > Apr 26, 2014 04:59 PM | Report Abuse

Christine Goh dont worry! AyamTua support you.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-26 17:05 | Report Abuse

GHLSYS + Creador + Christine Goh = HUAT $2.00.
:-)

bonus

245 posts

Posted by bonus > 2014-04-26 17:08 | Report Abuse

Christine, we support u!!! Take the flag as compliment for u....:)

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-26 17:20 |

Post removed.Why?

pop8872

928 posts

Posted by pop8872 > 2014-04-26 17:25 | Report Abuse

Goh Hoseh Liao? hihihihihihih

pop8872

928 posts

Posted by pop8872 > 2014-04-26 17:48 | Report Abuse

no worry, i pun sudah average down ghl..tunggu masa nia now then boleh bbq sama dia :D

newman

2,139 posts

Posted by newman > 2014-04-26 18:04 | Report Abuse

pop8872. if you really can hold buy REDTONE. inform gd2bkind 2 weeks ago to buy when 0.735/0.74;but never bought any. this share price will overtake the GHL price come nov/dec'14. should worth at least 3 time present price in 3/5 years long term holding. maybe I'm wrong buy at your own risk.haha

pop8872

928 posts

Posted by pop8872 > 2014-04-26 18:08 | Report Abuse

newman : thanks, must check fridge see got space or not lor, 3/5 years, my neck become giraffe liao, normally i prefer keep 3/5 months if really good ctr while doing punting daily mar..hihihihi

Post a Comment
Market Buzz