PERISAI PETROLEUM TEKNOLOGI

KLSE (MYR): PERISAI (0047)

35 people like this.

16,650 comment(s). Last comment by yingkang87 2023-09-28 01:50

NickLow

Posted by NickLow > 2013-12-13 23:38 | Report Abuse

Perisai Petroleum Bhd said earnings from Perisai Kamelia are expected from the fourth quarter of 2013 as the latter has completed the contracted start-up and commissioning work.

Perisai Kamelia, the floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel, was deployed to the North Malay Basin Early Production System under the terms of the contract awarded to Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd’s 40%-owned associate, Larizz Petroleum Services Sdn Bhd.

In a note to the exchange today, Perisai said the US$272.1 million contract came with an extension option that could add another three years to the charter duration.

“With the successful start-up and commissioning, earnings from the Perisai Kamelia are expected from the fourth quarter of financial year ending Dec 31, 2013,” said Perisai

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/highlights/266927-stocks-to-watch-sumatec-destini-mah-sing-perisai-i-capital-goldis-bassets.html

Mitras

Posted by Mitras > 2013-12-13 23:40 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha huhuhuhu

DtheOne,
I, mitras, dah megemukakan kerisauan saya kepada u pada hari Dec 12 jam 7;36 PM (sila lihat bawah permitaan saya kepada DtheOne) tetapi malang nya I tak dapat jawapan daripada u kelmarin. Sebab itu saya telah mengemukan soalan2 kepada Jack Knight kelmarin dan juga memberi penjelasan tentang risiko2 yang boleh menjejaskan penilaian Perisai kepada Jack Knight tetapi setakat ini i masih menunggu nasihat Jack Knight sejak kelmarin.

Selamat Malam

Posted by Mitras > Dec 12, 2013 07:36 PM | Report Abuse X

Hahahaha huhuhuhu

DtheOne,
Semua pelabur dan bakal pelabur akan setujui seratus peratus percent dengan "Investor are not dumbass"
Kalau Investor betul betul dumbass, tak perlu investor lagi, betul kah?
Investor ia itu Pelabur saham ada lan CANGGIH dan mempunyai fikiran kritikal betul kah?
Oleh itu Investor report tu perlu di-debatkan secukup cukup nya, betul kah?
Forum ni ada lah tempat sesuai nak berdebat secara ikhlas dan profesional
i ada cuma satu soalan kepada u ia itu

"Mengapa Perisai berhap PE 15.8 yang tinggi ni berbanding dengan risiko yg tinggi? Yang sesuai ia lah kalau risiko tinggi harga patut lebih rendah , betul ka?"

Terima Kasih dahulu atas penjelasan u terhadap soalan ni.

HAHAHAHA HUHUHUHU HAHAHAHA HUHUHUHU

Mitras

Posted by Mitras > 2013-12-14 15:44 | Report Abuse

hahahaha huhuhuhu

Posted by DtheOne > Dec 13, 2013 11:05 PM | Report Abuse

if you like to know fa..research house analyst is wht you need, all factors comes into calculations..its complicated. .hard to teach you in few words..ta..u need to learn yourself on this. I do not understand malay well so pls try not to ask me and I dun like wasting time thanks and good night to u too mitras

DtheOne,
ok ok sorry sorry not know u n good friend jack knight no understand BM. I same same like u know TA+FA basics but me little bit, but mitras think u n good friend know FA+TA alot. No want u teach me FA+TA. U invest big big. I want u n your good friend jack knight share why perisai so so Hangat or hot hot? why perisai so so hot hot? people also say so so hot hot hot can also so so burn burn burn.

i, mitras, no big money like u n jack knight. I very careful one-risk evaluation amat penting bagi mitras but I want also earn higher rate than ASB lah.

Info come to me: Perisai poor company-little cash but borrow big money buy FPSO Kamelia. Perisai first time operate gas field. No experience before. Management first time operate FPSO Gas field- high high risk. Can explode one. what happen perisai share price if FPSO suddenly explode? explosion come suddenly one, no slow slow one.

if got explosion, perisai no earn money but still pay debt. where cari money to pay debt? what happen perisai share price then? can perisai also PN 17?

u so hot hot buy perisai. u know u really buying hot hot perisai debt? u buying perisai debt at high high price, betul kah? but periai pay lower price for big debt betul kah?

perisai borrow big big money. when interest rate go up then how? perisai can still make same money ? can still earn good profits or kurang. if got explosion then semua hangus lah..semua kena burn burn kaw kaw including u n jack knight betul kah?

perisai no experience operate FPSO. perisai like towkay employ hi cost labour to operate FPSO but perisai is poor towkay. real towkay got re big big money one. sometime in future labourer want higher pay, no higher pay no work. perisai then how? Can profit still be good? if labourer mogok then how?

i no understand why u n jack knight so hot hot on perisai. can tell why or not? why u do this risk management style like go hot hot buy perisai BIG BIG

terima kasih.

hahahaha huhuhuhu hahahaha huhuhuhu

DtheOne

96 posts

Posted by DtheOne > 2013-12-14 16:39 | Report Abuse

mitras..it will pass consolidation and retrace abit before zooming up higher as in all fundamental stock. this is not a goreng stock which move upward very very fast and turn around. its a fa stock tht's why I am still here.

fearful investor will be selling and while im collecting at base. selling as in fear and its a cycle. actually not all are profit taking but most are lost taking if u understand. investing as in value. us and foreign market is up again yesterday night, I observed market behavior at many times. ok tht's all I can share.

if you want to be a friend. .be more serious on your comments without huhuhaha. leave your email for more private questions which I do not wish to comment here as on my free time.

chat room is time wasting in many occasions, I come in only when im bored.

55,202 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-14 18:00 | Report Abuse

WOW! Mitras,

You can post so well in English.

Next time please post in English at PM Corp & MUI Berhad Forums.

Mitras

Posted by Mitras > 2013-12-14 18:29 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha huhuhuhu

DtheOne,
Perisai nipis margin of safety, tebal margin of Danger. Why why why? I tell u why

Perisai use BIG DEBT buy FPSO, Charge rental to Hess, How much can earn rental? maybe now OK but in future not OK

Kamelia Gas Field, u know gas quality? how much CO2, how much methane, CO2 nice friend to FPSO equipment or not? CO2 sure eat up FPSO equipment lah. u n u good friend jack knight know this or not? CIMB invest analyst know this or not? Aiyoh Perisai berhak PE 15.8?
U think with CO2 , FPSO Kamelia maintenance cost VELY LOW? Think again, sure VELY HIGH one
U vely sure Low frequency of maintenance? i Vely sure high frequency of maintenance one.

When got Rental income , pay big mgt salary, pay off debt, pay off hi cost worker, pay big FPSO maintenance cost

Perisai can pay u n jack friend good dividends or not? sure not one. why why why? too HIGH DEBTS, Pay HI INTEREST, if want dividend u n jack friend sure wait long time for lah. SURE SURE ONE like Tomollow is SUNDAY.

Hi Cost worker want Salary INCREASE, Perisai can say NO PAY INCREASE?
Worker tell perisai, No pay increase SO WE NO WORK? So how? Perisai sure UP worker salary one, Why why why?

i tell u why, Perisai NO DO WORK, HESS NO PAY Perisai.

Perisai too high debt, interest rate UP, Perisai price DOWN bcos Profit DOWN.

why why why? bcos Fixed fee contract, margin fixed, but cost sure UP in 3 years. when cost UP, margin DOWN, Profit DOWN, Price also DOWN

Can perisai cut corners to save HIGH maintenance cost? Sure can cut corners but Riskiness go UP UP and VERY UP. When cut too many corners, cannot count how many cuts made, just to make PROFITS, sure one day got fierce EXPLOSION one. U n jack friend know this or not?

U n jack friend still think perisai can make good profits? U n jack friend still hot hot hot to buy buy buy? still want to buy BIG BIG BIG? Did FA report tell u n jack friend all these risks or not? when u n jack friend invest BIG BIG BIG, u know this B4 Invest BIG BIG BIG?

HAHAHAHA HUHUHUHU HAHAHAHA HUHUHUHU

invest2mil

372 posts

Posted by invest2mil > 2013-12-14 22:11 | Report Abuse

ALAM, PERISAI and SKPETRO will be the next play oil counters !!!

phyrexia

65 posts

Posted by phyrexia > 2013-12-14 22:21 | Report Abuse

agree ^^

phyrexia

65 posts

Posted by phyrexia > 2013-12-14 22:41 | Report Abuse

buy on monday

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-12-14 22:47 | Report Abuse

: )

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-12-14 22:52 | Report Abuse

Invest2mil, u mean shark will speculate 3 counters u mention? Tq

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-14 23:15 | Report Abuse

Hey Dude,
All GOOD NEWS already OUT already.
Buy on Rumours, Sell on news

U think "Dumbass" will Buy on News?
No way dude

Dumbass ain't that "DUMB ANYMORE", Dumbass now "SMARTASS"

GOOD TRY DUDE....Just play with yourself dude

phyrexia

65 posts

Posted by phyrexia > 2013-12-15 00:28 | Report Abuse

still buy on monday, up trend counter ^^

Peter M.

Posted by Peter M. > 2013-12-15 00:59 | Report Abuse

dtheone - so you're talking about value, done my research research, research.

pal if you remember me, you got my shoulder back. my fund size is not that small and I'll move in on the right time.

NickLow

Posted by NickLow > 2013-12-15 01:34 | Report Abuse

Perisai Petroleum Bhd said earnings from Perisai Kamelia are expected from the fourth quarter of 2013 as the latter has completed the contracted start-up and commissioning work.

Perisai Kamelia, the floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel, was deployed to the North Malay Basin Early Production System under the terms of the contract awarded to Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd’s 40%-owned associate, Larizz Petroleum Services Sdn Bhd.

In a note to the exchange today, Perisai said the US$272.1 million contract came with an extension option that could add another three years to the charter duration.

“With the successful start-up and commissioning, earnings from the Perisai Kamelia are expected from the fourth quarter of financial year ending Dec 31, 2013,” said Perisai

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/highlights/266927-stocks-to-watch-sumatec-destini-mah-sing-perisai-i-capital-goldis-bassets.html

NickLow

Posted by NickLow > 2013-12-15 01:35 | Report Abuse

: )

susan68

311 posts

Posted by susan68 > 2013-12-15 14:08 | Report Abuse

nice o&g jack jack. it has been sometime since i rcd your email ^^. nice chart trending up pattern, im in with tp 1.70 ^^

invest2mil

372 posts

Posted by invest2mil > 2013-12-15 19:11 | Report Abuse

TP : RM2.000 +++

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-15 23:31 | Report Abuse

Nick Low,
The news is already in the price and it retraced on "buy on rumours, sell on news". What will be the new rumoured price catalyst?

invest2mil,
Yes it is great to have TP of RM 2.0 if there are indeed new catalyst . Your initial TP of RM 1.60 last week did not materialize. Highest was RM 1.56 which subsequently retraced. The highest last week was RM 1.57. The news was already in the price and price retraced on "buy on rumours, sell on news". Moreover volume had thinned down.

DtheOne

96 posts

Posted by DtheOne > 2013-12-16 01:41 | Report Abuse

thanks Pete for coming in, contracted start-up and commissioning work just started and as quoted by perisai.

this additional earnings will start commence on Q4 which is now and for atleast 3 years and another 3 years if extended. 3-6 yrs.

The vessel is providing support to US-based Hess's early production activities under a 3+3-year contract, which has a value of US$272m for the primary charter.The vessel is providing support to US-based Hess's early production activities under a 3+3-year contract, which has a value of US$272m for the primary charter.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/cimbresearchklse/43189.jsp

For the short term 1.70 is achievable and breaking 1.70 will be certain in time.

Peter M,

i know you've done your research yourself and certain tht you wont back me up for no reasons lol. TA is showing a starting point of an uptrend on dec 11 with supporting MA line. If the MA line is not breach it will be up for atleast until Q4 announce before breaking into another level.

As always..invest in value of company but never on speculations. among all oil and gas sector which is demanded sector, perisai has remains as top pick for its successful drilling ventures and potential re-rating catalysts.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 08:11 | Report Abuse

The Edge Malaysia has a TP of RM 1.36 and that TP is based on PE of 11.7 and forecast Earnings 2014 is based on the following assumptions:
-Perisai secures contract for Rubicone and Enterprise 3 by Mid 2014
-PP101 jack up drilling rig is delivered in mid 2014 and secures a contract at same time of delivery

There will be further downside revision if Perisai does not achieve any of the above target dates as all 3 assets above constitute 40% of forecasted 2014 Earnings.

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/in-the-edge-financial-daily-today/267147-perisais-fpso-starts-work.html

CIMB Report has a higher PE of 15.8 and arrives at forecast 2014 Earnings based on following assumptions
-Perisai secures contract for Rubicone and Enterprise 3 by Sept 2014
-PP101 jack up drilling rig is delivered in June 2014 and assumes it secures a contract at same time of delivery

If one looks back at the Perisai price trend , Perisai hit a high of RM 1.70 as market had assumed that Kamelia will start work in july 2013 and no surprises on Rubicone and enterprise3. Subsequently surprises and delays occurred and Perisai share price corrected to low of RM 1.26 before resuming its uptrend. The good news about the Kamelia FPSO is already in the share price and Market is assuming that Rucicone, Enterprise 3 and PP101 secures contracts as per assumed TARGET dateline.

It is up to Perisai now on whether it indeed can meet the target datelines as per assumptions in deriving the core EPS as based on its past records, it had surprised more on the downside.

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 10:05 | Report Abuse

morning all, jus done preparing my other trades for today. quite a lot of buying opportunities in our KLSE lately. i'm keeping & accumulating perisai so i'm gonna be with u guys here for a long time.

perisai is looking good today but better buy on dip at anytime ^^

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 10:05 | Report Abuse

hi susan68, how r u doing? good to knw u are onboard here :)

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 10:06 | Report Abuse

dtheone, good morning.... hav a nice one today

DtheOne

96 posts

Posted by DtheOne > 2013-12-16 10:22 | Report Abuse

morning jackknight, wreck it ralph is back Lol.

i dislike haters, its time wasting. tht guy tsurukame and mitras is actually one same person if you check it's cube. funny jerk.

Im not often on chats and dislike ppl mentioning me other than friends so I will be offline for a while.

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 11:00 | Report Abuse

hey buddy, yes i agree with u ^^ no worries. there's always ppl like them going around n screw things up. anyway, good thing is tht it's time to buy on dip on perisai yay!

DtheOne

96 posts

Posted by DtheOne > 2013-12-16 14:06 | Report Abuse

never worries, jus malaysian market is still immature whr anyone who intend to jeopardize a stock can do it easily..so many who are so fearful.

DtheOne

96 posts

Posted by DtheOne > 2013-12-16 14:09 | Report Abuse

jus an example..if I would say feds tapering could happen sooner than expected..might be days before xmas, everyone would panic

DtheOne

96 posts

Posted by DtheOne > 2013-12-16 14:11 | Report Abuse

if I say feds tapering affects on klse is minimal then its the other way around. ppl here are mostly investing based only on speculation

DtheOne

96 posts

Posted by DtheOne > 2013-12-16 14:33 | Report Abuse

buy on rumors and sell on facts..lol..is tht how it works here? if yes, way to go on the way to manipulation land. singaporean is in to take some money from us and we are giving it. nevertheless if it lower down I might collect more

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 16:27 | Report Abuse

Next major catalyst for Oil & Gas stocks in 2014 is RSC. Perhaps it is timely to look into potential RSC stocks like for instance SCOMIES.
SCOMIES is now @ 73.5 cents whereas PERISAI is @ RM 1.52

hmmm..1,000 shares Perisai now can buy 2,000 shares SCOMIES with spare cash.

YES YES YES..BUY ON RUMOURS, SELL ON NEWS.

phyrexia

65 posts

Posted by phyrexia > 2013-12-16 16:55 | Report Abuse

why tsurukame sound so happy?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 17:12 | Report Abuse

Investment is Identifying Catalyst that potentially drives up the value of any stock which hitherto has not been noticed by the market but is kept silent by Research houses.

All Investors including Research Houses are scouting for NEW CATALYST in 2014 for Oil & Gas Stocks.

MayBank Research has just stated that RSC is THE NEW CATALYST for Oil & Gas Stocks in 2014 but had not recommended any potential RSC stocks as yet....and SCOMIES is RUMOURED in the market to be one of the potential beneficiaries of RSC.

SCOMIES @ 74 cents today had just climbed ABOVE the HAZY CLOUD..

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 17:15 | Report Abuse

some ppl come to this thread & non-stop bugging perisai supporters and talk so negative non-stop. What are people like this mitras doing in this thread if he doesn't like or buy on perisai but keep spreading negative news on perisai? If this mitras guy doesnt like perisai why is he keep analysing perisai's fundamentals? Really big question mark. LOL...

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 17:16 | Report Abuse

dtheone, logical or not? wat u think?

i3i2i1

4,731 posts

Posted by i3i2i1 > 2013-12-16 17:20 | Report Abuse

hm.. interesting :)

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 17:23 | Report Abuse

yes indeed, funny thing tickle my throat

i3i2i1

4,731 posts

Posted by i3i2i1 > 2013-12-16 17:24 | Report Abuse

do you cough out Jack?

DtheOne

96 posts

Posted by DtheOne > 2013-12-16 17:33 | Report Abuse

Lol, thanks for coming in i3, things are getting interesting since more are taking advantage, Let's see who got bigger bullets.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 17:34 | Report Abuse

Let different investment ideas come forth to challenge each other and may the best investment idea move ahead. In investment there is the opportunity cost of Capital...one must be opportunistic and be flexible enough to recognize relative better returns and not be overtly bound by dogmatic fixed mind set as the final performance measurement for any investor is on what is your return on your investment sum. At the end of the day, the Investor is only answerable to himself/herself on the Return on Invested Capital.

And the fundamental rule of Investment is..." NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH ANY STOCKS AS THE STOCKS WILL NOT LOVE YOU"

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 17:37 | Report Abuse

u can go tell warren buffett this and yet he loves nyse:ko shares :p

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 17:39 | Report Abuse

Warren Buffet does not love any stocks...He loves what returns the Invested stocks can give to his Invested capital.

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 17:40 | Report Abuse

i3i2i1, ahem... lots of phlegm. i don wanna be infected :)

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 17:42 | Report Abuse

Take a Whisky cure...Just gargle it and drink it soon after LOL!!

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 17:49 | Report Abuse

Hey dude... when you have phlegm you r are ALREADY INFECTED...Take Yamazaki single malt 18 years old whisky and gargle it to kill the Germs..

Gargling kills the root causal factor of the phlegm and drinking the Yamazaki whisky is ever so smooth LOL!!

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 17:53 | Report Abuse

speechlessly weird, i spit at thee

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 17:56 | Report Abuse

Spittingly weird, I laugh at thee LOL!!

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 17:59 | Report Abuse

mentally unstable...

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 18:01 | Report Abuse

dtheone, u could be right. this tsurumeme is mitras

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 18:02 | Report Abuse

mentally unsound....good for the asylum...give him Yamzaki Whisky to numb and stabilize his mind..LOL