PERISAI PETROLEUM TEKNOLOGI

KLSE (MYR): PERISAI (0047)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

35 people like this.

16,650 comment(s). Last comment by yingkang87 2023-09-28 01:50

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 18:04 | Report Abuse

yawn~

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 18:06 | Report Abuse

Yeah...Yamazaki has done the job superbly... Let him sleep soundly..LOL

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 20:40 | Report Abuse

tsurukame, stop polluting this thread with ur gibberish and act like a child. take ur childish behaviours somewhere else ok. obviously u r using the phyrexia/mitras nickname as well.

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 20:44 | Report Abuse

mitras/trusukame/phyrexis is the same person ... very childish to use different profiles in this forum for mocking ppl.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 21:01 | Report Abuse

Hey dude,
Please by all means do carry on imagining and telepathing ....this is a conclusive sign you r babbling like a fool, high on Yamazaki Single malt whisky dude...yeah Yamazaki taste so smooth and in no time you r babbling like a fool thinking you r the master of "Excellent Deduction, Excellent Diagnostic capability when you r high on Yamazaki single malt whisky and the real fact is you r indeed babbling like a fool" and based based on your "highly competent telepathic deduction..oh gosh..i m even sensing your telephatic signal.... you even think I m also MrTigerShark!!

Too much Yamazaki Single Malt is not good for you....Is that so...Ah So...

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 21:04 | Report Abuse

yea mayb u had a bad day on ur pmcorp and dont release ur anger here at me so shoosh!

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 21:06 | Report Abuse

not everyday is a sunny day so u just got to handle ur stress & dont shout at me here

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 21:35 | Report Abuse

so wat kind of human are u? trying to make fun of someone who's not feeling well? perhaps u could be a little more polite and not to give me those drinking whisky advice! reflect urself... still try to verbally attack me?

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 21:38 | Report Abuse

and stop calling me dude... we're never friend, ok! and dont ever write to me.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 21:41 | Report Abuse

hey dude...you r so freaking drunk that you could not remember that you were indeed "so speechlessly weird that you started spitting on me.."

Dude, You might as well adopt this nick name "Drunken Gibberish Polluting Spitter".. You have worked very hard to earned this desired and coveted title of "DRUNKED GIBBERISH POLLUTING SPITTER" yourself. I have not seen anybody working so hard to earn himself such ignominious yet infamous title.. you r a man of amazing talents when on drunken stupor

You simply blew away all the other competitors for that specific title.. wow I m indeed surprised you had displayed such amazing talents when u r high on Yamazaki single malt 18 years old whisky...just in a matter of 1 hour!!

Yamazaki Single malt is certainly good for you as you just won the much desired and coveted to you but yet ignominiously infamous title of "DRUNKED GIBBERISH POLLUTING SPITTER" to others.... LOL LOL LOL !!!!

Ah So before you got so hopelessly drunk on Yamazaki Single Malt Whisky, you should have eaten a bar of SOLID TUDOR GOLD MILK CHOCOLATE..Besides Tasting SO GOOOOOOD ...IT WILL DEFINITELY COAT YOUR STOMACH N INTESTINAL WALLS TO SLOW DOWN THE ALCOHOLIC ABSORTION INTO YOUR BLOOSTREAM...LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phyrexia

65 posts

Posted by phyrexia > 2013-12-16 21:49 | Report Abuse

jack knight, I would agree if mitras and tsurukame is the same person but not me. PERIOD and get well soon.

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 21:52 | Report Abuse

perhaps u should grow up and learn ur manners at least dont make fun of an ill person. such a spoiled child or an unemployed brat yet waste time writing all these. i'm done with u. continue ur attitude of mocking ppl like this, one day u will learn ur tough lesson.

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 21:53 | Report Abuse

ok sorry phyrexia. my deepest apology to u

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-16 21:53 | Report Abuse

Jack Knights Highly Competent Deduction is
Tsurukame=Phyrexia=Mitras=MrTigerShark
Excellent deduction....Root Causal factor--> Yamazaki Single malt Whisky 18 years OLD...LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!

GET WELL VERY SOON JACK KNIGHT.

Jack Knight

1,024 posts

Posted by Jack Knight > 2013-12-16 21:53 | Report Abuse

anyway hav a good rest everyone... hope for the best tomorrow :) goodnite

phyrexia

65 posts

Posted by phyrexia > 2013-12-16 21:55 | Report Abuse

apology accepted.

phyrexia

65 posts

Posted by phyrexia > 2013-12-16 22:02 | Report Abuse

have a good rest everyone.

invest2mil

372 posts

Posted by invest2mil > 2013-12-17 00:32 | Report Abuse

(新加坡16日讯)北海布伦特原油价格自10月以来最大週线跌势回弹,因利比亚叛军拒绝將3个油港控制权交还给政府。

在7月起关闭的3个油港將重新开放预期下,布伦特原油价格上週累跌2.5%。

利比亚叛军领袖杰然(Ibrahim Al Jedran)昨向记者表示,由于政府拒绝他的条件,锡德尔(Es Sider)、拉斯拉努夫(Ras Lanuf)和祖韦提奈(Zueitina)等3个石油输出港將持续关闭。

证实拥有非洲最大油储的利比亚11月石油產出减至每日21万桶,为2011年以来最低水平。

今天到期的伦敦1月交割布伦特原油期货价格盘中上涨0.65美元,报每桶109.48美元。

大马时间上午7时51分,交投较活络的2月到期布伦特原油期货价格,上扬0.63美元至每桶108.95美元。

纽约商品交易所1月交割,西德州中级原油期货价格上涨0.15美元或0.2%,至每桶96.75美元。布伦特原油相对西德州中级原油溢价,达每桶12.60美元。

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 01:17 | Report Abuse

This could be a catalytic GAME CHANGER to Oil & Gas Industry WORLWIDE in MEDIUM TO LONG TERM. So Stay focussed on LATEST DEVELOPMENT in AMERICA & MEXICO. LIBYA & MIDDLE EAST ROLE WILL BE DIMINISHED IN MEDIUM TO LONGER TERM AS THE AMERICAN CONTINENT TAKES OVER LEADERSHIP IN OIL & GAS INDUSTRY.JUST THINK ON THE IMPLICATIONS & RAMIFICATIONS WORLWIDE WHEN USA IS ALLOWED TO EXPORT CRUDE OIL & GAS ON MASSIVE SCALE??? THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES WHEN PANAMA CANAL OPENS UP TO ULTRA & SUPRA TANKERS TO PASS THROUGH IN 2015...ALL OTHERS R JUST MICKEY MOUSES...

North America to Drown in Oil as Mexico Ends Monopoly

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-16/north-america-to-drown-in-oil-as-mexico-ends-monopoly.html

The flood of North American crude oil is set to become a deluge as Mexico dismantles a 75-year-old barrier to foreign investment in its oil fields.

Plagued by almost a decade of slumping output that has degraded Mexico’s take from a $100-a-barrel oil market, President Enrique Pena Nieto is seeking an end to the state monopoly over one of the biggest crude resources in the Western Hemisphere. The doubling in Mexican oil output that Citigroup Inc. said may result from inviting international explorers to drill would be equivalent to adding another Nigeria to world supply, or about 2.5 million barrels a day.

That boom would augment a supply surge from U.S. and Canadian wells that Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) predicts will vault North American production ahead of every OPEC member except Saudi Arabia within two years. With U.S. refineries already choking on more oil than they can process, producers from Exxon to ConocoPhillips are clamoring for repeal of the export restrictions that have outlawed most overseas sales of American crude for four decades.

“This is going to be a huge opportunity for any kind of player” in the energy sector, said Pablo Medina, a Latin American upstream analyst at Wood Mackenzie Ltd. in Houston. “All the companies are going to have to turn their heads and start analyzing Mexico.”

The revolution in shale drilling that boosted U.S. oil output to a 25-year high this month will allow North America to join the ranks of the world’s crude-exporting continents by 2040, Exxon said in its annual global energy forecast on Dec. 12. Europe and the Asia-Pacific region will be the sole crude import markets by that date, the Irving, Texas-based energy producer said.

Exxon’s forecast, compiled annually by a team of company economists, scientists and engineers, didn’t take into account any changes in Mexico, William Colton, the company’s vice president of strategic planning, said during a presentation at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington on Dec. 12.

Opening Mexico’s oilfields to foreign investment would be “a win-win if ever there was one,” said Colton, who described the move as “very good for the people of Mexico and people everywhere in the world who use energy.”

The bill ending the state monopoly was approved by the Mexican Congress Dec. 12. Before becoming law, the proposal must be ratified by state assemblies, most of which are controlled by proponents of the reform. Oil companies will be offered production-sharing contracts, or licenses where they get ownership of the pumped oil and authority to book crude reserves for accounting purposes. The contracts will be overseen by government regulators.

dralhg55

29 posts

Posted by dralhg55 > 2013-12-17 07:40 | Report Abuse

In short n sweet what that mean mr tsuru tq

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 11:15 | Report Abuse

dralhg55,
In short and sweet, North America to drown in Oil, Mexico once it opens up will also drown in Oil. Right now the USA cannot export Crude Oil but can export LNG through only one company, Cheniere, in Houston. What will happen if Congress approves USA to export Crude Oil & Gas on mass scale? What will happen to Oil & Gas Prices and companies that prospect for Oil at Gas at higher cost relative to USA + Mexico? US Gas is very low cost. US Gas is VERY CHEAP relative to GAS elsewhere . What will happen to oil & gas transportation cost when the Panama Canal opens up to ULTRA and SUPRA Tankers in year 2015 that transport LNG? ULTRA and SUPRA tankers have lower transportation cost than PANAMAX tankers as it can easily double the usual PANAMAX Volume it transports. When Panama canal opens up in 2015 to ULTRA and SUPRA tankers, will US GAS be very cost competitive carried through Tankers via the PANAMA Canal to ASIA? just think about the future ramifications in 2015 and post 2015..

i3i2i1

4,731 posts

Posted by i3i2i1 > 2013-12-17 11:17 | Report Abuse

sorry, is this means once it open, all o&g industry will down due to their cost is lower?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 11:25 | Report Abuse

Yes.. Oil & Gas prices will retreat if supply exceed the demand. Right now Oil& Gas supply just about matches demand...The lowest cost producer will thrive and survive...higher cost producers cannot compete and will fade away until such time that it is economically viable to produce at higher cost..

alpha1

26 posts

Posted by alpha1 > 2013-12-17 11:46 | Report Abuse

shale oil costs 60-80USD a bbl to produce now so you're not going to see a 2008-esque collapse even if there is massive oversupply

i3i2i1

4,731 posts

Posted by i3i2i1 > 2013-12-17 13:19 | Report Abuse

hmm.. but im not big player, just a small ones so it should be ok with such as risk :)

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 13:48 | Report Abuse

If one invest for the short term....it is too short time for strategic issues to have any impact whatsoever. You just ride on the momentum play provided there are catalyst, if any , to push up the momentum during the short term. If one invest for medium to long term then strategic issues play a very important role in ones decision making....It depends on your investment horizon...Of course Warren Buffet will always invest in companies with STRONG MOAT which gets stronger over the years and which empowers the company to increase its Top & Bottom line consistently that also pay out dividends consistently besides resulting in capital appreciation of the invested capital.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 13:51 | Report Abuse

Let us now focus on Perisai...Does this company has a strong moat that fulfils Warren Buffett's Investment criteria? If indeed it has please elaborate on what are its MOATS?

i3i2i1

4,731 posts

Posted by i3i2i1 > 2013-12-17 14:32 | Report Abuse

but skpetro and perisai, which better? both in o&g, both uptrend but perisai is "cheaper" cost

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 14:38 | Report Abuse

Since you mentioned SK Petro as well I will ask you on what is SKPetro's MOAT and what is Perisai's MOAT?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 14:48 | Report Abuse

PERISAI @ RM 1.52, SCOMIES @ 75.5 cents
SCOMIES has UP by 1.5 cents from yesterday's close.

i3i2i1

4,731 posts

Posted by i3i2i1 > 2013-12-17 14:59 | Report Abuse

sorry, i'm new to all these, not yet properly trained, not FTT.. just started to learn :(
until now, not really knowing what is MOAT :(

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 15:05 | Report Abuse

i3i2i1
R U a investor in Perisai? What are the reasons that you buy Perisai?

i3i2i1

4,731 posts

Posted by i3i2i1 > 2013-12-17 15:11 | Report Abuse

not yet buy, stand by cash as waiting for tapering effect.. but now looking as for sure o&g is one of the good sector now

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 15:30 | Report Abuse

i3i2i1
The key questions to focus on whether there will be Tapering or not are as follows:
- Can the US government afford to pay higher interest rate on its new bonds and to refinance its maturing bonds with higher interest rate?
-Is the US government running a DEFICIT Budget now?
-When will the US government return to SURPLUS Budget?

To put it in a much simpler form, assume you are earning an income and is heavily geared up to your eyeballs and your earning income is not enough to finance all your expenses and you need to borrow to cover for the deficit expenses. You have to pay interest rate on your borrowings . Now do you want to pay higher interest rate on your current interest rates and higher interest rate on your future borrowing?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 15:36 | Report Abuse

i3i2i11
Assuming a Perisai investor have sold 1,000 shares Perisai @ 1.52
That means he/she will receive RM 1,515
If the same person had bought 2,000 shares SCOMIES after selling off Perisai, he/she can buy 2,000 shares SCOMIES @ 74 cents with RM 1,495 and still has spare cash change of RM 20

SCOMIES is now@75 cents(+1 cents) and PERISAI is now @ RM 1.51(-1 cents)

If the Perisai investor sold Perisai yesterday and had bought SCOMIES yesterday, you would have gained +1.35% over 1 day.
If he/she had not sold PERISAI, he/she would have now a capital loss of -0.66%

i3i2i1

4,731 posts

Posted by i3i2i1 > 2013-12-17 15:39 | Report Abuse

tq tsurukame.. you push for scomies?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 15:42 | Report Abuse

I sold off Perisai and bought Scomies as I think Scomies will give me a relatively better capital appreciation...

i3i2i1

4,731 posts

Posted by i3i2i1 > 2013-12-17 15:48 | Report Abuse

ok, but didnt see you post on scomies.. but more on perisai..
i will decide after info from USA tomorrow. but i feel that there will be no tapering this month, may be next year, both parties already agreed to ceiling issues for next 2 years..means more debt, i think

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 15:50 | Report Abuse

You hit bulls eye ...you r a very good dart player!!!

i3i2i1

4,731 posts

Posted by i3i2i1 > 2013-12-17 16:19 | Report Abuse

but from the TP from "analysis", scomies have about 15 cent more to go before becomes "fair", but perisai have another Rm1, and skpetro have room for another RM1 to RM2..
but again, these few months, fundamentals not really play a critical role as markets seems very unpredictable, perhaps very less "punter"/"investor" look at this point... or perhaps i buy all 3 to average them :)

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 16:29 | Report Abuse

You buy Scomies based on rumour of it getting RSC. Very likely it will get it. Sell on news of RSC contract while one buys on rumours now

Perisai- the news already out. Any further catalyst? i doubt so. You hold Perisai to see whether the management meet the target datelines. If any of the 3 datelines not achieved, there will be price pressure downward..very good chance they wont meet all 3 of the target datelines as their past track record is nothing to shout about.

SKPetro is not on my radar.

phyrexia

65 posts

Posted by phyrexia > 2013-12-17 17:40 | Report Abuse

why i got the feeling tht both of you want perisai prices to go down.. lol ^^

i3i2i1

4,731 posts

Posted by i3i2i1 > 2013-12-17 17:44 | Report Abuse

well, i have not buy anything yet after recent pullback, tomorrow will be my decision day after USA news.. of course rule of the game is to buy on low, sell on high.. after im on board, i will want it to go up :)

now i dont know what to buy, too many good news every where, up trend too...
i have seens as recommended by my remisier on POS, airport, ptaras, all shot up really high, too bad, only grabbed 1 of it with small amount :(

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 18:17 | Report Abuse

i3i2i1,
OMG...POS, Airport, Ptras are really high now...based on chart trends, there is more downside than upside as the risk reward is not good now...I m already out of POS, Ptras...be careful . Used to be good when POS was RM 3.50, Ptras was 1.60.. but certainly not now

phyrexia,
The market will decide on market prices...what I or i3i2i1 want has no influence on the market price...if certain people in this thread get very upset because they think we want price to be down when they want price to be up and price goes down and they get very upset over and blame me or i3i2i1 for influencing the sellers then these guys need to see a psychiatrist and get their heads checked properly as they think I, a nobody, can influence Perisai price down..LOL LOL LOL!!!

Professionally speaking what is the catalyst that will drive up Perisai price now? The news was already out and market is still selling on the news. Now the Perisai management has to meet the 3 target datelines by mid 2014. Anything can happen between now and mid 2014 as market is very uncertain ...

I think that SCOMIES is a better buy now relative to Perisai as with Scomies, the good news is yet to come up and buying is on expectation of the good news of RSC. In Perisai the news on Kamelia FPSO had already come out...so Buy on Rumours, Sell on News !!

Market seem to think so as SCOMIES closed UP whereas PERISAI closed DOWN.

invest2mil

372 posts

Posted by invest2mil > 2013-12-17 18:48 | Report Abuse

Nice closing at RM1.500 !!!

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 19:07 | Report Abuse

Yes nice closing DOWN for PERISAI...
Yes much more nicer Closing UP for SCOMIES !!! LOL LOL LOL!!!

invest2mil

372 posts

Posted by invest2mil > 2013-12-17 19:28 | Report Abuse

7045 SCOMIES will be sold off soon ! Target price : RM0.650 !!!

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 19:30 | Report Abuse

Yes at 65 cents, please sell ALL to me....I buy all LOL LOL LOL

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-17 19:41 | Report Abuse

invest2mil,
Good time to sell off Perisai was on 12/12 and 13/12 Let's look at closing price versus EMA.

Today it closed @ 1.50 below 7 days EMA, next support is at 18 day EMA@1.485. If 1.485 is broken next support is 50 days EMA@1.45. If 1.45 is broken , better SELL SELL SELL

TECHNICAL INDICATORS TODAY:
PVT trending down, Stochastics weakened, RSI going down, MFI all time high but start to trend down, MACD turned red,GMMA trending down, CMF negative, force Index weakening

I leave it to u to draw your own conclusion.

invest2mil

372 posts

Posted by invest2mil > 2013-12-17 19:47 | Report Abuse

0047 PERISAI

Tuesday, 17 Dec 2013

7:39PM EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD (500,000 Shares Acquired)

Monday, 16 Dec 2013

7:44PM EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND BOARD (500,000 Shares Acquired)
7:40PM CHAN FEOI CHUN (40,000 Shares Disposed)
7:39PM DEALINGS IN LISTED SECURITIES (CHAPTER 14 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz