SOLUTION GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SOLUTN (0093)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.215 - 0.22

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

16,184 comment(s). Last comment by jomvalueinvest2 1 week ago

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 15:34 | Report Abuse

I talk logic only back with facts.
Useless to quarrel here.

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-19 15:37 | Report Abuse

trial in other than asean countries not related to solution. get the fact correct? Solution plant not ready is fact. how to start produce? What price you can earn from refilling cansino as the cheapest vaccine so far is Astrazeneca vaccines pre order 3bil doses. Will our minister order from Oxford where Khairy graduated from Oxford University with connection can get cheaper vaccines. Correct?

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 15:37 | Report Abuse

I feel that director 17-Dec-2020 Insider MR LOW WEI NGEE (a company director) disposed 850,000 shares on 17-Dec-2020.
17-Dec-2020 Insider MR LOW WEI NGEE (a company director) disposed 150,000 shares at 1.750 on 17-Dec-2020.
Director sold Solut means director also no confidence in Solut future high price.
I tell you all directly... no beating around the bush

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2020-12-19 15:39 | Report Abuse

Zu u are right !!! The basic principle in the market ;smart people made money and runaway fast fast but Sorchai lost money and stay back.

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-19 15:40 | Report Abuse

the facts is western vaccines more popular and cheapest so far than china vaccines. No one can deny that. China is just supplement the shortage of vaccines available in the market. correct?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-19 15:44 | Report Abuse

The above is proof of solution as authorised distributor

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-19 15:47 | Report Abuse

LONDON (AP) — Drugmaker AstraZeneca said Monday that late-stage trials showed its COVID-19 vaccine is highly effective, buoying the prospects of a relatively cheap, easy-to-store product that may become the vaccine of choice for the developing world.

The results are based on an interim analysis of trials in the U.K. and Brazil of a vaccine developed by Oxford University and manufactured by AstraZeneca. No hospitalizations or severe cases of COVID-19 were reported in those receiving the vaccine.

AstraZeneca is the third major drug company to report late-stage data for a potential COVID-19 vaccine as the world waits for scientific breakthroughs that will end a pandemic that has pummeled the world economy and led to 1.4 million deaths. But unlike the others, the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine doesn’t have to be stored at freezer temperatures, making it potentially easier to distribute, especially in developing countries.

“I think these are really exciting results,” Dr. Andrew Pollard, chief investigator for the trial, said at a news conference. “Because the vaccine can be stored at fridge temperatures, it can be distributed around the world using the normal immunization distribution system. And so our goal … to make sure that we have a vaccine that was accessible everywhere, I think we’ve actually managed to do that.”

MORE COVID-19 NEWS:
– FDA allows emergency use of antibody drug Trump received
– The Latest: China reports results of mass testing
– China tests millions after coronavirus flareups in 3 cities
The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was 90% effective in preventing COVID-19 in one of the dosing regimens tested; it was less effective in another. Earlier this month, rival drugmakers Pfizer and Moderna reported preliminary results from late-stage trials showing their vaccines were almost 95% effective.

While the AstraZeneca vaccine can be stored at 2 degrees to 8 degrees Celsius (36 degrees to 46 degrees Fahrenheit), the Pfizer and Moderna products must be stored at freezer temperatures. In Pfizer’s case, it must be kept at the ultra-cold temperature of around minus-70 degrees Celsius (minus-94 Fahrenheit).

The AstraZeneca vaccine is also cheaper.

Youtube video thumbnail
AstraZeneca, which has pledged it won’t make a profit on the vaccine during the pandemic, has reached agreements with governments and international health organizations that put its cost at about $2.50 a dose. Pfizer’s vaccine costs about $20, while Moderna’s is $15 to $25, based on agreements the companies have struck to supply their vaccines to the U.S. government.

All three vaccines must be approved by regulators before they can be widely distributed.

Oxford researchers and AstraZeneca stressed they weren’t competing with other projects and said multiple vaccines would be needed to reach enough of the world’s population to end the pandemic.

“We need to be able to make a lot of vaccine for the world quickly, and it’s best if we can do it with different technologies so that if one technology runs into a roadblock, then we’ve got alternatives, we’ve got diversity,″ professor Sarah Gilbert, a leader of the Oxford team, told The Associated Press. “Diversity is going to be good here, but also in terms of manufacturing, we don’t want to run out of raw materials.”

AstraZeneca said it will immediately apply for early approval of the vaccine where possible, and it will seek an emergency use listing from the World Health Organization, so it can make the vaccine available in low-income countries.

The AstraZeneca trial looked at two different dosing regimens. A half-dose of the vaccine followed by a full dose at least one month later was 90% effective. Another approach, giving patients two full doses one month apart, was 62% effective.

That means that, overall, when both ways of dosing are considered, the vaccine showed an efficacy rate of 70%.

Gilbert said researchers aren’t sure why giving a half-dose followed by a larger dose was more effective, and they plan to investigate further. But the answer is probably related to providing exactly the right amount of vaccine to get the best response, she said.

“It’s the Goldilocks amount that you want, I think, not too little and not too much. Too much could give you a poor quality response as well ...,″ she said. “I’m glad that we looked at more than one dose because it turns out to be really important.”

The vaccine uses a weakened version of a common cold virus that is combined with genetic material for the characteristic spike protein of the virus that causes COVID-19. After vaccination, the spike protein primes the immune system to attack the virus if it later infects the body.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-19 15:48 | Report Abuse

The above tells you which one is cheaper and efficacious.

Ultra.. any more questions?

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-19 15:52 | Report Abuse

cheapest oxford one 90% efficacy. more than enuf lah. Thats why pre order 3bil doses already. not correct? Khairy maybe call to order already you also dunno. correct?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-19 15:54 | Report Abuse

No one dare to claim 100 % efficacy....

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-19 15:56 | Report Abuse

It's free to us anyway.my only concern is which one has the least side effect.......

James89

478 posts

Posted by James89 > 2020-12-19 15:57 | Report Abuse

Bilis holding the price while directors cabut already lo. Game over...

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-19 15:59 | Report Abuse

90% efficacy more than enuf lah. use your brain lah. cheapest count lah. mostly government will pay for it. Save cost look for cheap one lah. Maybe Khairy yesterday after price leaked called his former professor to help or anyone he know in Oxford to place order. any possibility? then can save alot of public money lah. He can score point also can secure cheap vaccines. Correct?

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 15:59 | Report Abuse

Beltland,

Director disposed share means something fishy and dangerous sign ,it's a very strong supporting evidence ...
We must be careful here.

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 16:05 | Report Abuse

For example:

Where got director Wee Chai of Top Gloves selling his shares of TG?

director Wee Chai of Top Glove buybacks TG shares...
This means that he can foresee TG price will go up in future.

director Wee Chai of Top Glove is very CONFIDENT in TG future la.

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 16:09 | Report Abuse

All must be EXTRA CAREFUL here, because Director keeps on selling Solut shares.

Exercise CAUTION here.

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-19 16:14 | Report Abuse

more also convert cheap warrant and exercise esos shares to cash out. correct?

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2020-12-19 16:16 | Report Abuse

When director disposing in big volume is a sign something fishy inside.Be careful ! !

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-19 16:16 | Report Abuse

all want to earn fast money. who care company earn or not earn money. Once in a lifetime to cash out to be millionare. how long the director need to work in solution drawing director fee or salary in order to be millionaire? Correct?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-19 16:24 | Report Abuse

Anyone can buy and sell shares open market.nk big deak

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 16:28 | Report Abuse

Betul,
Director already millionaire selling 850K + 150K Solut shares.
How much he get?
1000K times Rm1.75= Rm1,750,000
Wow not bad for Director Mr Low... laughing all the way to the bank.

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 16:33 | Report Abuse

This is just recently Director selling volume...

Other day selling, you all can dig from Bursa lah.

I lazy to dig out in Bursa.

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2020-12-19 16:35 | Report Abuse

When directors are selling or exercise warrants at 17.5 cts and 20 cts but you are buying ??

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 16:38 | Report Abuse

Anyone can buy and sell shares open market.nk big deak

—-

The problem here is he is a Director of Solut.
He knows Solut more than we Bilis here.

If Director is happy to sell consistently...
What does that mean?
It means No Confidence in the future of Solut lah.
Itu pun faham?

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2020-12-19 16:45 | Report Abuse

Zuliana, did you check the history of Low Wei Ngee’s shareholding in Solutn? It’s almost non-existent all along before he sold his shares. He’s also an independent non-exec director

Mr Barry Lim is The One in Solutn, holding 17%

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2020-12-19 16:46 | Report Abuse

I’m not defending Solutn. Just that need to dig deeper

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 16:48 | Report Abuse

See this,

18-Dec-2020 Insider ENCIK ZAINUDDIN BIN MUHAMAD (a company director) was dealing with company shares on 17-Dec-2020.

What is he up to?

That’s why must BE CAREFUL here.

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 16:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by anthonytkh > Dec 19, 2020 4:46 PM | Report Abuse

I’m not defending Solutn. Just that need to dig deeper

You are welcome to dig deeper.

I said I malas to dig deeper.

Tell us what you find. Thanks a lot

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2020-12-19 17:02 | Report Abuse

Haha yeah Zuliana, sometimes I also lazy to check. Hope you made money fr Solutn. It’s obvious you’ve exited but you’re either caring or...

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2020-12-19 17:04 | Report Abuse

This is a pure gambling counter,after the covid 19 heat wave over,the share price could drop back to below 30 cts .Be careful !!!!

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 17:16 | Report Abuse

I exited but come back to tell the rest to be
EXTRA CAREFUL here

You must take care of yourself here.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-19 17:45 | Report Abuse

@JoyvestImbecile The contents of the doucments said that joyvest mom is going to be a prostitute for bangla workers at rm 4 a shot..anyone believe

U are abusive and offensive to insult the family member of the member in this forum here

You are a scumbag.

You will be dealt with accordingly.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-19 17:50 | Report Abuse

Zuliana can't even distinguish the role of non-executive and executive directors....how to invest?

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2020-12-19 17:50 |

Post removed.Why?

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 18:05 |

Post removed.Why?

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 18:15 | Report Abuse

I have been trapped here once.
I learned my lesson here.

Luckily I managed to escape when it bounced back but can’t go to record high.

Take CARE of yourself here.

Don’t listen to anyone here including me.
Listen ONLY to yourself because that is your own money.

Jjkcl

883 posts

Posted by Jjkcl > 2020-12-19 18:17 | Report Abuse

are safe, and of quality. Must also receive approval from the producing country as well as approval from MOH’s National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA).

“If it is concluded, we can vaccinate the first Malaysians comprising frontliners in early 2021,” he said.

The media today reported that the first batch of vaccines will be arriving in February 2021 with supplies continuing until the end of 2021.

On Nov 24, Malaysia announced that it would be acquiring its initial supply for 12.8 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines from Pfizer to meet 20% of its immunisation needs or 6.4 million people for free.

Jjkcl

883 posts

Posted by Jjkcl > 2020-12-19 18:20 | Report Abuse

Govt to seal vaccine purchase with Astrazeneca on Monday

By Bernama | 2020-12-19 17:38:17
KLUANG (Dec 19): The government will be concluding an agreement with AstraZeneca of United Kingdom on Monday to purchase Covid-19 vaccines to meet the immunisation needs of 20% of the people in the country.

Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Adham Baba said this is the third agreement after the government signed with COVAX to buy 10% of its vaccine needs and with Pfizer to cover 20% of Malaysia’s requirement last month.

"On the overall, we will be purchasing vaccines for 50% of the people. We will try to get all vaccine supplies in the first quarter next year,” he told reporters after a symbolic handing over of Aerosol Intubation Box contribution by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) to the Ministry of Health (MOH) in Simpang Renggam near here today.

Also present was UTM deputy vice chancellor (Research and Innovation) Prof Datuk Dr Ahmad Fauzi Ismail.

Dr Adham said at the same time, the government has to increase procurement of vaccines by another 20% to meet the needs of 70% of the people.

He said the government would look into attracting vaccine suppliers to meet the needs of the country.

“What is important is that companies which gave quick access to their vaccines must ensure they are safe, and of quality. Must also receive approval from the producing country as well as approval from MOH’s National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA).

“If it is concluded, we can vaccinate the first Malaysians comprising frontliners in early 2021,” he said.

The media today reported that the first batch of vaccines will be arriving in February 2021 with supplies continuing until the end of 2021.

On Nov 24, Malaysia announced that it would be acquiring its initial supply for 12.8 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines from Pfizer to meet 20% of its immunisation needs or 6.4 million people for free.

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2020-12-19 18:22 | Report Abuse

Zuliana, thanks for caring. Take care. Altho I know you will ALWAYS keep Solutn in your watchlist

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2020-12-19 18:25 | Report Abuse

@Jjkcl, yeah GOM announced Astrazeneca deal just now. GOM will be like many countries ie. going with any vax manuf that came up with good early results

I bet there should be a reaction at the Yongtai counter on Mon!

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 18:28 | Report Abuse

Joyvest,
How is your Bintai?

Bintai dropped to 72sen on Friday.

Joyvest very active talking at Bintai also useless because
Bintai will not go up even when you defend Bintai endlessly.

I hope you are OK holding Bintai Biawak Hidup.

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-19 18:33 | Report Abuse

You see correct or not. Just less than 1 hour news came out news already. Oxford vaccine so popular. now left 20% goverment contract to go. which one potential among 3 chinese vaccine? cansino got chance or not? I dont know. I think Sinovac more popular else sinopharm bcos Indo filipina n Spore using Sinovac. I predict Cansino last choice? Correct?

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 18:36 | Report Abuse

So far Msia Gov doesn’t buy any China vaccines.
How good news will come to China vaccines.
Barulah you all untung banyak banyak

flyborn

77 posts

Posted by flyborn > 2020-12-19 18:39 | Report Abuse

Time will tell.
Let see next week prior Christmas how solutions will head. Southern or northern.
Referring to the it compass might show southern with “captain have no heart”.
Lower, will be 1.42.
Let sail huat to the south

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-19 18:52 | Report Abuse

Zuliana,

*No need to belittle others
*No need to show off how great you have been with your narrow escape.we can assure your narrow escape will not be the last
*We move on and don't live under the shadow of the past
*You don't represent the gov for any procurement
*The government is not stupid to gamble the health risk of its population by simply taking any vaccine to suit its agenda.
* none of the vaccine would claim 100% efficacy
*hence the vaccine with least side effect should be opted for as a wise move
*you have the absolute right to choose your vaccine as you have the right to choose to go to heaven or hell.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-19 18:57 | Report Abuse

Oxford or not Oxford doesn't matter.what matters its efficacious with least side effect.

For any kind of drug,I always go for the one with least side effect unless you have no choice..

Since you have the choice,why choose the stupid choice.....of course,the choice is yours....

Mike21

26 posts

Posted by Mike21 > 2020-12-19 18:58 | Report Abuse

Solution is building their plant... would you think they will simply go ahead with that plan if they dont have any demand for production..?

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-12-19 19:00 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz